• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Simon Pendleton Ch. 07

Simon Pendleton Ch. 07

12

Welcome, reader, to Simon's next adventure. This chapter contains Incest, so if you do not care for that kind of a story, skip this chapter. You will not miss too much if you do so. Thank you and enjoy.

*****

Feb '09

Simon exited the store front onto the cold, icy sidewalk. He was more excited than he probably should have been. He had just finished his interview with the recruiter. Everything had gone very well and it sounded like there would be no problem with his entrance shortly after graduation. Now he just had to break the news to his family and friends. Especially Jodi . . . and Sasha.

Simon was still a little conflicted since his encounter with both girls last month. He loved Jodi, on that, there was no doubt. But gradually, his feelings for Sasha had changed. There was definitely some kind of connection between them, similar to the one he had with Jodi. But there could be no way for him to love more than one girl. At least not in THAT way.

He rolled up his papers and turned down the sidewalk, running into someone heading the opposite direction. The other person slipped on the icy walk, grabbed Simon's jacket and pulled him down on top. He was able to stop most of his weight from landing on the person beneath him.

"Oh crap! I'm sor . . ." He stopped mid-sentence. Pitch black hair spilled out from under the hood of the heavy jacket. Beneath it, he saw one very dark brown eyeball widen in recognition. The look of surprise distorted the normal curve of her almond shaped eye. With one finger, Simon moved the hair covering the other eye, revealing Roxanne's face.

Simon was stunned by the dark circles under her normally happy eyes. The broken, hollow look on her face spoke volumes. Neither of them moved for a few minutes until Simon remembered he was lying on top of her.

"Sorry!" he exclaimed, nearly leaping off of her. "I was distracted. I didn't see . . ."

"I'm fine," she said, holding up a hand to forestall anymore protests.

"Let me help you." Simon reached for the upheld hand but she snatched it away before he could grab it. Roxanne rolled to her knees and stood, dusting the snow from her butt and legs. Simon glanced at her ass, recalling the firm feel of it under his hands.

"So . . ." they said together. They stopped and chuckled. The laughter ended as abruptly as their conversation. People walked past, unconcerned by the couple standing out in the cold. The silence lingered as they tried to look anywhere but at each other.

"You've been avoiding me," he said, finally. Every time he had seen her in the halls, she had turned and gone another way. Rumors abounded throughout the school on what happened over break. Jodi had wondered as well until Simon explained, in unfiltered detail, what had happened that night. It had earned him several slaps and a few days of silence.

"Yes," she mumbled, still looking at the ground.

"Can we talk about this?" he asked. She finally looked at him. She took a small step forward and stopped. Her eyes filled with tears as she stared. Her mouth opened and closed several times as she searched for the right words.

"No," she said, shaking her head. With cold finality, she turned and left.

Simon stood, his breath misting in short shallow puffs. He wanted to go after her but didn't know if it would do any good. "Damn," he said, turning back to his car. Simon backed out of the parking spot and took off down the street. He failed to notice Roxanne running back towards him.

"Simon!" she yelled, waving her arm. She stopped on the sidewalk and watched him drive away. She clutched the pink piece of paper in her hand. Glancing at the paper again, she felt her throat tighten as she read the letter head again.

"United States Marine Corps."

*****

Simon hung his jacket on his bed post after coming inside, leaving his shoes at the foot of the stairs. His papers were shoved under some folders on his desk. There was no sense in letting anyone know what his plans were until he was ready to tell them. He hopped up the stairs to the main floor of the house.

"Hey Cin," he called, spotting his sister studying at the table. As usual, her hair was pulled back into a small ponytail, displaying her neck. Simon briefly thought of several things he'd like to do to that neck but shook them away. She was his sister after all.

"Hey yourself." Cindy caught her brother checking her out and suppressed a grin. She had deliberately been wearing sexier clothes around the house to get his attention. She was wearing nothing but her dark blue sports bra and a pair of sweats right now. Not very sexy, but she had just come from running at the school gym and was still a little flushed. She needed to finish some of her homework before taking a shower. Plus, she had hoped Simon would be home before she had to change.

"Where've you been?" she asked. "You're home a lot later than I expected."

"I had some errands to run." He opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, taking a drink before turning back to her. "Is that ok with you, Mom?" he chided. Cindy stuck her tongue out at him.

"Speaking of mom, she wanted to see you when you got home."

"What for?" he asked.

"I don't know. She's upstairs." She closed her book, stood up and stretched. Simon choked on a swallow of water. Cindy was becoming a very fine looking woman. She giggled at him. "Go ask her yourself. I'm gonna take a shower." She smacked him lightly on his cheek and bounced upstairs.

Simon shook his head as he went upstairs. Eight years in a house of only women and he still didn't know them any better. He knocked on his mother's slightly open door. Mary turned and smiled at her son.

"Oh good, you're home," she said. Mary wasn't fully dressed, wearing only a black knee length skirt and a black bra. "Could you hand me my blouse?" She was standing in front of her mirror, putting in her earrings.

"Damn, mom, you look good!" Simon said as walked over and handed her the dark blue shirt. "You got a hot date tonight?"

"Thank you. And yes I do. Well maybe not hot, but at least a date." She buttoned up the blouse and straightened it out, turning left and right in the mirror. "William from HR asked me out. He seems like a nice guy and I haven't been out in a while, so I figured what-the-hell. Besides, I'm not getting any younger."

"Mom," he said. He had walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He could feel her shaking beneath his hands. "You're babbling. Relax." Mary looked at her son's reflection. She took a deep breath and let her shoulders sag a bit.

"I guess I'm just a bit nervous." Simon began massaging her shoulders and she relaxed more. His hands felt good and strong. Mary groaned softly. All too soon, he stopped, kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"Don't worry. If he doesn't fall to his knees to worship you, he's a blind fool."

"Thanks." She turned and hugged him, trying to absorb some of his strength. She pulled away and cleared her throat. "You and Cindy will be alone tonight so I left some money out if you want to order something or go somewhere." Mary checked the clock by her bed. "Crap. He should be here any minute. Go, so I can finish getting ready." She shooed him out of her room with a swat on the butt.

"All right. See ya later, ma." He left, nearly running into Cindy as she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing her white robe with a towel wrapped around her head. "It's just gonna be you and me tonight. Mom's got a date."

"Really? Cool!"

"What do you want for dinner? Mom's left us some money."

"How about BK and a couple of movies?" Cindy asked. "Wait, what about Jodi? I suppose you're gonna call her?" Cindy crossed her arms and feigned disappointment.

"Nah. I haven't been able to spend any time with my little sis in quite a while." Cindy was smiling as he turned away, heading for the stairs. "Besides, her and Sasha are out of town tonight for a game and won't be back until late so I really don't have much of a choice." Cindy grunted, looking for something to throw at him as he fled down the stairs.

*****

"Lucy, I'm home!" Simon called out in a very bad imitation Ricky Ricardo. He set the food and movies on the kitchen counter before tossing his jacket down the stairs into his room. He was pulling everything out of the bag as Cindy came rushing down the stairs. He nearly dropped a soda as he glanced at his not so baby sister.

Knowing they'd be alone, Cindy dressed specifically to tease Simon. Her pajamas consisted of an almost too small tank top with a picture of Grumpy bear on it. It barely covered her breasts and showed off her developing abs. She also wore a pair of sweats with the word "PINK" on her butt. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and posed, twirling to give Simon a view of her rear.

"Ha ha, Cin, very funny." Simon smiled.

"What?" she asked innocently, batting her eyes sweetly.

"Like you don't know." He shook his head. "Here," he thrust the movies at her, "pick one and put it in." Simon admitted to himself. If she wasn't his sister . . . but she was so it didn't matter. He grabbed the ketchup from the fridge and set the food on the coffee table in the living room.

The first movie turned out to be a comedy. They laughed and ate their way through it with very little conversation. Both of them were finished before the movie.

Cindy got up to use the bathroom before they started the second movie. Simon cleared off the garbage and grabbed a blanket from the hall closet. He couldn't help but notice the goose bumps on Cindy's skin.

"Here," he said, handing her the blanket.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"You looked cold during the movie. I thought you could use it." He said.

"Thank you," she said. It wasn't the cold. Her attraction to Simon had been building all night. She actually had gone to the bathroom to get away from him for a moment.

"Come on. It's about to start." He patted the couch and she jumped over the back to land next to him with the blanket. She saw the title and moaned.

"Not this one," she pouted. "I hate scary movies."

"Oh jeez. It's not like it can hurt you. It's just a movie." Sinister music emanated from the TV announcing the opening credits.

"Well, can I least cuddle with you?" she asked. She stuck out her bottom lip and batted her eyes at him.

"Really?" he asked with feigned annoyance.

"Please!?" she begged.

"Fine. Whatever. Just be quiet." Cindy scooted up next to him and Simon placed his arm around her shoulder. They sat in silence for quite a while. Cindy pressed herself as close as possible to her brother, laying her head on his chest.

Cindy loved being this close to Simon. She had been agonizing over whether or not to speak to him about her secret desires for him. She knew he cared for her, but not necessarily in that way. Yet, the way he had looked at her lately told her differently. His eyes tended to linger just a bit too long on her body. Cindy decided she couldn't hold back her secret any longer. She had to tell him. She lifted her head, ready to confess all to him.

"Ssnnnooork," Simon snored. His head lay back on the couch. His mouth was open as he snored softly. Cindy was offended. Here she was, ready to confess her most intimate secret and her bastard of a brother was asleep. But she was also relieved that the choice had been taken from her. Cindy laid her head back upon his chest. She closed her eyes and quietly drifted off to sleep.

*****

"Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tok. Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tok. Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tok. Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-TOK!"

Simon startled awake, the chorus of Metallica's "Frantic" screaming through his head. A brief second later, he realized it was the ring tone on his cell going off. He reached for it, missed twice, and grabbed it on the third try.

"Hello?" he mumbled.

"Simon! Oh thank gawd! I've been trying to reach you for twenty minutes now!" Simon recognized the harried and slurred voice of his mother on the other end.

"Mom?" Simon rubbed his eyes and found his sister's head in his lap, "What's going on?"

"Can you please come and get me?" she asked, nearly crying. Simon gently moved Cindy's head and got up from the couch, laying her back down again.

"What happened?" he asked. Simon headed downstairs to get his jacket and shoes.

"Please just come and get me." Mary sniffled.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just please come and get me. I'm at the HoDo downtown."

"Okay. I'll be there asap."

"Thank you, honey." The line went dead and Simon was out the door.

*****

An upscale bar and hotel in Fargo, the HoDo was pretty easy to find. Simon had barely put the car into park before the passenger side door opened and Mary fell in. She climbed over the passenger seat. Her hand pressed into Simon's thigh as she righted herself in time to shut the door just before a middle aged man knocked on the window, yelling her name. Simon guessed it to be William, Mary's date.

"Drive, Simon." Mary commanded. Her hand did not move from his lap.

"What's going on?" he asked, surmising it had something to do with her prospective date.

"I'll tell you at home," Mary pleaded. "Just drive. I've caused enough of a scene as it is." Mary hid her face from the man at the window as Simon pulled away from the curb.

Simon left it at that as he drove home. If she wanted to talk, she would when she was ready. It was sort of weird having his mom's hand on his thigh. Mary mumbled to herself the entire journey home as her hand crept slowly up Simon's thigh. Unwillingly, his cock started to uncomfortably harden. Mary was almost close enough to touch it as they pulled into the driveway.

"Mom?" Simon asked. "We're home."

"Oh good," she said. Mary opened the door and slipped as she tried to get out of the car. Simon was out the door and around the car to help her up. She leaned heavily on him for support. Simon nearly carried his drunken mother inside the house.

"I don't think I can make it to my room alone." Mary loudly dropped her keys and purse by the front door.

"Sshhh! Cindy's asleep on the couch!" Simon whispered.

"Sorry." Mary pulled Simon closer, her lips right next to his ear. "Help me to my room?" Simon climbed up the stairs as Mary hung from him. He stumbled at the top step and fell. Mary landed on top of him.

"Whoops!" Mary said, "You should watch your step, big boy, or you might hurt something." Mary's thigh pressed into Simon's crotch. His hard-on had not receded from the drive home.

"Come on, mom." Simon said, rolling her off of him, "you need to get to bed." She laid on the floor giggling as Simon lifted her up. Her arms draped over his back, Simon half-walked, half-carried his inebriated mother into her room.

He dropped her onto the bed as she giggled more. Simon bent down and removed her shoes. He then noticed that Mary's giggles had turned to sobs.

"Mom?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

"Oh god, I made such a fool of myself," she said, pressing the palms of her hands to her eyes. "I pretty much did everything but blow him under the table right there."

"What do you mean?" Simon asked. He was uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation but wanted to help his mother too. He sat down on the bed next to her. Mary sat up and leaned into him, wrapping her arms around him.

"I was nervous. I haven't been on a date since I married your father, so I had a couple of drinks at the bar before we sat down to dinner." Mary sobbed into Simon's chest. "I guess they were stronger than I thought. The next thing I knew, I was sucking on one of his fingers. It took me a little while to realize what I was doing. People were staring at me. Even William seemed uncomfortable. I freaked and ran to the bathroom."

She looked up at him, "That's when I tried calling you. It took you forever to answer." She sobbed. Mary's hand absently moved up Simon's chest.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep watching a movie with Cindy." Simon tried to ignore what his mother was doing. Despite his best efforts, his body was betraying him. He felt his prick harden more as her hand circled his chest. Mary's head moved up. Her nose brushed Simon's neck. He could feel her warm breath on it.

"Simon?" she whispered. She couldn't stop herself anymore. She was sober enough to realize how much she wanted him yet too drunk to stop herself.

"Yea?" he swallowed. Simon didn't want to hear what she was about to say. Not because of disgust, but because he wasn't sure if he could say no. Her hand drifted down his chest to his lap, hovering scant millimeters above his crotch but not actually touching it.

"Make love to me," she whispered. Her hand dropped and squeezed his already rigid member. She tilted her head back and softly kissed his neck.

Simon closed his eyes, his resolve crumbling before her onslaught. His hand reached up and fondled her breast. Mary moaned into Simon's neck at his touch. He shuddered when he felt her tongue swipe his neck. Her lips latched onto him, sucking and licking his neck.

His eyes still closed, he began unbuttoning her blouse with one hand. His other hand started pulling it up and slid under the fabric. He slowly caressed her skin, rising higher as the other hand descended. As the last button came free, the other hand reached the latch of Mary's bra. With equal deftness, he undid the clasp.

Mary continued kissing and licking, her eyes also closed. Her hand undid the button on his jeans. She could sense his cock straining to be free. Mary gasped as Simon's hand slid inside her bra to fondle the bare flesh of her breast. She jerked the zipper of his jeans down so that only his underwear separated her from what she wanted. She knew her panties would be soaked by the time Simon got to them.

Simon resisted the beastial urge to rip their clothes off and ravage her. She wanted to be made love to and that's what he'd try to do. He fondled her breast and lightly pinched her nipple. This elicited another moan from Mary.

Mary was certain her skirt was soaked by now but didn't care. She found the band of his underwear and pulled it down, briefly exposing his cock to the cool air of the bedroom. She grabbed it immediately and slowly stroked it up and down. She could hardly believe how hard it was. The mushroom head was slick with Simon's pre-cum. Her thoughts switched from touching it to tasting it.

Mary shifted, sliding off the bed to her knees. She quickly removed her blouse and bra. Her nipples hardened more. She opened her eyes and gazed at Simon's cock. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She couldn't hold back anymore and engulfed it in one quick motion.

Simon groaned loudly as Mary enveloped his dick in her mouth. Her tongue swished back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. Simon realized that this is what an expert cocksucker could really do. Within seconds, Simon was teetering on the edge of orgasm. His body stiffened, trying to hold back.

Mary sensed this and quickly doubled her efforts. She took her hand away from the base of his cock and forced his cock partially down her throat. It was the one thing she was glad to have learned from her ex-husband.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. Mary's throat massaged the head of his penis as he shot his load straight into her stomach. Mary held still for a while, making sure Simon had finished. She sucked his still rigid member clean as she pulled away. "Ah the wonders of youth," she said.

Mary stood and turned her back to Simon. She reached behind and unzipped her skirt. Simon opened his eyes as the skirt hit the floor. Mary's ass was encased in black silk and lace. His eyes were glued to it as she hooked her thumbs under the hem and slowly pulled them down. Simon caught his first glimpse of Mary's shaved cunt. He noticed it was nearly dripping wet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Simon Pendleton Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds