• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trying Something New

Trying Something New

"And you're sure you want to do this?" he asked her.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"You understand he won't hold back," the man in the shadows told her.

"Yes, I understand," she said. She tried to act brave, but the truth was she was more nervous than she had ever been in her life.

"He's through that door."

The man in the shadows pointed to a large metal door with the letter "X" drawn on to it. She moved through the empty parking garage and stood before the door. She had never been sexually dominated before. When she found this person's add online, she did several day's research to make sure he was legitimate. She found several videos and pictures and she decided this is what she wanted.

She had been married for ten years, the last three miserable. After her divorce, she decided to fulfill one of her fantasies; to be sexually submissive to a professional dom. She took a deep breath, and opened the the door. It was pitch black. She took a few steps in.

"Hello?" No answer. She took a few more steps. "Is anyone here?"

Something was thrown over her head and she found herself bound by the arms of a large man. She heard the door shut behind her and struggled at first. She realized that she wouldn't get away so she went lax in his arms. If she was nervous before, she was terrified now. She felt that it was getting harder to breathe, and then she passed out.

She awoke and had no idea where she was or who was with her. She was suspended from the ceiling with her arms tied above her head. There was no sack over her head, but she was still blindfolded. It was also much colder than before. She was naked. She heard dripping water. Her skin crawled. Not being able to see opened up all of her other senses. She wondered how long she had been left here and how long she would remain.

It was then that she heard footsteps in the distance. She was shaking in her leather restraints. She was still scared, but also excited. She knew what was coming and she didn't want to fight it. The footsteps grew closer and closer, then stopped.

She could feel someone breathing down her neck. She could feel their body heat against her skin. A masculine hand grabbed her breast and gently caressed it. He moved forward and kissed her neck. She could feel stubble from his face and it tickled her skin.

"Mmm, I'm going to enjoy this," he said in a deep voice.

The man began caressing both of her lovely C cup breasts while bending down to lick and suck her nipples. He stood behind her and ran his fingertips down her body. From her breasts, to her stomach, from her stomach to her very sensitive pussy. She felt his finger run gently over her slit. She began to breath heavier. She had never thought that this would ever happen and she was still nervous. But she had never been more excited in her life. She breathed heavily and arched her back, desiring more of his touch.

"You like that, you slut?" he taunted, rubbing her clit with one finger.

She moaned. She heard him walk away. Her body was shaking. Her body was starving for attention. His attention. He came back rather quickly. For a moment, he just stood behind her, making her wonder what was going to happen. He put his hand on her ass and rubbed it. He kissed and licked her neck and gave her a firm smack on her bottom. She gasped. He spanked her again. And again. And again. He kept it even, smacking both cheeks, leaving bright red hand prints. The spankings went on for several minutes, until her ass was raw. Then he stopped.

She was out of breath. He walked around in front of her and cupped her tits. She was absolutely loving what was happening to her. Her captor twisted and pulled her nipples, making her scream. He kicked her legs apart and began to rub her pussy. He pressed his lips against hers.

She moaned into him. He rubbed her until she was nice and wet. By the time he was done, her juices were dripping from his fingers. She waited in anticipation for what was to come next. She felt something round and warm pressing against her pussy. It began to vibrate, sending pleasurable chills all through her body. Her legs gave out and her arms were the only things holding her up. She squeezed her thighs around whatever was between her legs. Her moans echoed off of the walls.

Her captor pressed the tool against her pussy and rubbed it. She felt her juices welling up inside of her. She tried so hard to hold it in. She didn't know why. Perhaps she was embarrassed to cum in front of this stranger. Perhaps she just liked to tease herself. He pressed the vibrator into her harder and the pleasure shot through her like lightning and she couldn't hold it any longer. She came all over his instrument and breathed hard as she tried to recover.

"Very good, little whore," he chuckled to her. "I knew I was going to like you."

He smacked her ass again and walked away. Although she was enjoying what was happening, she was relieved to be able to rest. He came back quicker than before. He grabbed her breasts and squeeze them together. In one motion, he licked her nipples, making them harder than they already were. She felt him put something on them. Clamps. Her nipples hurt, but at the same time, it felt amazing. The metal weighed her tits down and she slouched.

"Stand up straight, bitch," her captor commanded of her.

She did as she was told. He moved behind her and grabbed her ass. He rubbed her pussy from behind. He ran his finger over her slit and over her asshole. She felt a warm, slick liquid sliding down her ass. The man spread the liquid between her ass cheeks and over her anus. He slid his finger in just to make sure it was lubricated. He spread her ass cheeks and shoved something cool and cone shaped up her asshole. Once he shoved it all the way in, he pulled it back out.

He kept fucking her ass with his toy until he felt that her ass loosened up a bit, then he shoved it in once more.

"You're going to keep that in your asshole, slut," he whispered in her ear. "Answer me!"

"Yes! Yes! I will keep it in my asshole!"

"Good girl," he chuckled.

He knelt down in front of her and placed what she felt like pads on her inner thighs and on the area just above her pussy.

"Now we're really going to have fun."

She braced herself. She had no idea what was about to happen. She jumped. Several volts of electricity shoot through her thighs and down her legs. He did it again. And again. And again. She tried her hardest not to scream, but she couldn't help it. He lessened the voltage on the pads and turned them on. The weaker electricity felt absolutely wonderful on her skin.

The sensation rushed through her whole body. It started at her pussy, then traveled down her legs, then back up through her stomach, through her breasts and back down to her pussy. She moaned. It felt like a thousand little batteries were pleasuring her all at once. She rubbed her thighs together, wanting to cum again. Just at that moment, her captor turned the pads off.

"Oh no, bitch," he chuckled, "you don't get to cum without my permission. Oh, and by the way, you can call me Master."

"Please Master," she breathed, "please let me cum! Please!"

He turned the shock pads back on. She moaned louder, enjoying every volt surging through her.

"You may orgasm after ten seconds," her Master instructed her. "Count down from ten all the way to zero. Start now."

"Ten..."

He turned the voltage up just enough for her to feel. Her nipples were hard and in pain. She wanted him to grab her tits, suck them, play with them. Anything at all.

"Nine..."

She grunted and moaned, rubbing her legs together. She needed to cum right then and there, but she had to wait, she couldn't disappoint her Master.

"Eight...Seven...Six..."

He turned the voltage up again. Now she was screaming the numbers. She nearly couldn't stand it. As much as it pained her, she had to hold it in. She was sweating.

"Five...Four..."

It was unbearable, she had to cum. She breathed the last of the numbers. "Three...Two....One! Zero!"

Her cum gushed out all over the ground. She felt her hot fluids run down her legs. She collapsed. If she had not been hanging by her hands, she would have fallen to the ground. Her master approached her and removed the pads from her legs and stomach. He then gently removed the plug from her asshole as well as the clamps on her nipples.

"I think you've had enough, slut," he told her. "That was fun. We should do it more often. But before you go, I have one last thing I want to do."

Her Master unchained her from the ceiling and carried her a few feet. He laid her on a table and spread her legs. He kissed her lips, kissed her down her stomach, then licked his way to her pussy. He shoved his tongue in, not wanting to ease into it. He licked her clit and grabbed her tits. He moaned into her, vibrating his tongue as he ate her out. She grabbed his head and pushed him deeper into her. She bucked her hips, wanting him as deep as he could go.

He raised her legs over his shoulders and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his eight inch cock and started stroking himself. His cock was thick, but it fit easily in his large hands. He continued to jack off while he ate her pussy. His tongue flicked back and forth over her clit until she came once again. It ran all over the table and dripped onto the floor. He stared at her juicy pussy and rubbed himself to climax. He shot his load all over her pussy and inner thighs. Once he was finished, he laughed.

"You're the best slut I've had in a very long time," he said pleasantly.

He pulled her up by her arm and guided her across the room. He pressed her body against a cold metal door. She breathed hard, her legs dripping wet with her cum and sweat.

"Did you have fun bitch?"

"Yes, Master," she breathed. "I did have fun."

"And you'll be back, won't you?"

She hesitated. This was met by a firm slap on her ass. "Yes, Master!"

"Good."

Her Master knocked on the door and she heard it open. He pushed her through it and closed the door behind her. She found herself alone now. She pulled the blindfold off of her head and saw the light of day for the first time in hours. She was back in the parking garage that she had first entered. It was morning and although she was alone, she still felt insecure about being naked. This passed, however.

At the though of her new Master and possible new lifestyle, she held her head up high, walked to her car, and drove home with a smile on her face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Trying Something New

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds