• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • First Date

First Date

12

Waiting...I've never been to good at it. I find I get anxious and my mind starts racing. Glancing at my phone, I realize it's been 9 minutes since I last spoke with Phil. That's 9 minutes he could have changed his mind about wanting to meet me for coffee. "I knew it" I think to myself, "I knew it was too good to be true. Stupid online dating; he's not coming". Every face I see as I glance around I imagine is him. After all, I've only seen one picture of him. Honestly, it was a rather unimpressive picture with his face distorted by the huge crab claw, he could be any one of the numerous people sitting on this Starbucks patio. For all I know, he's sitting here right now watching me just as I'm watching for him. He could have drove up and realized I wasn't what he wanted and decided instead to play it cool and pretend to be someone else. "Ok, 5 more minutes and that's it" I quietly mutter to myself, getting a few uneasy glances from the woman sitting next to me who's more than likely wondering why there's a girl sitting alone grossly overdress for Starbucks on a Saturday afternoon. I look at my phone again, 3 minutes. I've always been terrible at math but I'm smart enough to know that 3 plus 9 equals 12. That's practically 15 minutes since I last spoke with him. Enough time to pose as a customer and leave without looking suspicious.

He had seemed like such a nice guy. Thinking back, it was kinda amazing how we met. Well, not so amazing in the whole online dating sense but amazing in the sense that we should have never even met really. Since my mom had gotten engaged to that asshole, I had drifted apart with her. These days, I spent most of my time in my room on my computer or out with friends. I wasn't really looking for a relationship but was open if one came knocking. It felt so long since I had been browsing Facebook and saw the ad for some lame dating site. Why not? I though to myself; It should be fun for a bit, making a profile and checking out all the creepy guys. May even be an ego boost if I get some messages. I have to say, it was fun for about, 10 minutes. Then I was over it. It was only last night that I got that message from him. What it said was unimportant, since I'd gotten a couple of messages from other men. All of them being either creepy or old enough to be my dad. The important thing was that I could chat with him for free today! Well now, things are getting interesting aren't they? Hi, I just got your message. How are you? I had never been the shy type and figured if nothing came out of it, it would be interesting to talk to someone other than my dog for a while. I was surprised when we were able to talk so freely. If you like, you can call me. I would like to hear your voice and it would be much easier than typing. 949.332.1450. I read those words and instantly my mind went blank. Was my fun little passing of time turning into something else? Did I actually like this guy I just met online? I did...so I dialed. One ring, two rings, then three. At the sixth ring, I got the message. Typical jerk just wanting to lead girls on. He was probably sitting there looking at my number on his phone and laughing. The more rings that I endured coincided with how desperate I was. Um...why didn't you answer? I typed. I just called you and it just rang? I knew I probably shouldn't even give him that much but I couldn't help it. He seemed so genuine and sweet.

Shocked out of my thoughts by screeching of car tires, I look up and see a gorgeous car peel into a parking spot. Gorgeous, but much too flashy for me. The guy driving it looked like a typical tool that would be driving a car like that too. That's probably Phil! I thought, laughing to myself. That would be my luck. Thinking I've met an awesome guy but he just turns out to be a tool.

"Hi, Lauren? It's nice to finally meet you."

Fuck, it's really him! What do I do?! Hug him maybe?

"It's great to meet you too," I whisper as I wrap my arms around him trying to be as

un-awkward as I can manage.

Holding on for longer than is socially acceptable, I breathe deeply into his neck. I have no idea what it is but he smells amazing. Quickly, I remember I had just gotten off working 6 hours. I probably smell horrible and pull back.

"Well, want to grab something to drink?" His voice was sexy yet playful, all I could do was nod and tell him I would like a black tea.

"So tell me more about your tech company" I say as we sit down with our teas. I had known the basics of things but panicking since this was the first real date I'd ever been on, that's all I could think of to ask. Honestly, I couldn't focus on what he was even saying. I kept thinking there was no way this confident man could be the shy guy who had so nervously asked me to coffee via voicemail just last night. "Hi uh...so I uh...had a really good time chatting with you. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab coffee tomorrow? So uh...ya! Give me a call? Ok, bye. By the way, this is Phil. Numbers 949.322.1450. Ok, bye. Take care." It was that uneasiness that made me like him even more last night. Now it seems he's a whole other man. I'm not sure if I like this version of Phil quite yet either. "So, that's how I got into trading. It's actually a great thing. There's lots of potential to make good money," He said with a smile. "So uh...I feel like this is going pretty well. Want to go grab some lunch?" There's the awkward guy I met last night! "I would love to!" I exclaimed. For one, I liked the glimpse of the real him and two, I'd been dying to get into that car of his. I'd always had a thing for fast cars, the speed and danger turned me on and made my pussy gush. Here's to hoping he knew how to drive it and not just how to look pretty in it.

"Do you like sushi? I know this great little sushi place. It's the best sushi you'll ever have," he said boldly. "I love sushi! That's a pretty bold statement though. I'll give you this opportunity to calm it down a little bit..." I replied. "Nope, I stick with it. Best. Sushi. Ever." With that, he stepped on the gas and gracefully weaved in and out of the cars that all seemed to be going about 12 miles an hour compared to us. With my pussy already throbbing, I looked over and gave him a smile, letting him know I was ok with his driving. I would have loved to stick a couple of fingers up my dress and drench them in my pussy juice that was already running down my leg so he could taste for himself what a good time I was having but instead settled on being a lady.

"We'll have 3 Sunset on Avery rolls, two crunchy rolls, 2 orders of the salmon sashimi and tuna sashimi, and...a spider roll" he said smiling up at the petite little Asian woman who was our waitress. Wow, he sure knows how to order sushi. I thought to myself. I'm impressed; I wonder what else he does well. I bet he knows a thing or two about rocking a pussy. Hhmm...he's a good looking guy, nice build. I bet his cock matches the rest of him perfectly. Would it be too bold of me to just reach under the table and give it a little squeeze? What's to say a squeeze wouldn't turn into a kiss? Then a lick...A suck...Ok, he's talking. Pay attention.

"So I'm having a really good time. What about you? How about we catch a movie?"

"I would love that, any good ones out?"

Shit! Did we really go through lunch already? Was I able to hold a conversation and actually eat while dreaming about his surely gorgeous cock pumping my eager pussy?

"How's Captain America? There's one showing in a half hour. We could catch that one?" I loved the way he said that. I could see his inner nerd come out and see his cool exterior melt away into his true image. It was then I realized I really liked this guy. He seems to be the male form of myself. Smart, attractive, ambitious, with a hint of a nerdy side thats just enough to be intriguing. His animalistic sexuality got my heart racing and my pussy throbbing. Could this be it? Could I have found what I wasn't even looking for?

Finally in the theatre, the move I was waiting for. A slip of the arm and an awkward slide down to my hand. Had he really tried to be slick and put his arm around me? I rather his hand in mine anyways. Our fingers laced together and I could feel his heartbeat in his palm in sync with mine. The way our hands fit together was like they had been made for each other. Forged of the same mold only to be separated and rejoined later. Before I knew it however, his hand was released of mine and slipped on to my lower back, being the gentleman, of course. In our seats, we waited for the movie to start. I could feel his eyes on me, undressing me while the previews for other films ran. I kept my eyes straight ahead and allowed him to daydream as I had been throughout lunch. I could feel him slowly peeling down my dress in his mind and cupping one of my too small for my liking breasts in his strong hand. My skin tingled as his lips grazed my neck, working down my collarbone and gently closed over my nipple, his tongue flicking the tip and playfully nibbling. The movie starts and our mind fuck ends. I reach over and grab his hand again, using all my strength to not act out what I'm sure he was imagining. The movie was good, not as good as it would have been had the theatre been empty. "So are you enjoying the movie? I can't lie I'm having so much fun on our date, I can barely even pay attention." Phil told me. "Aw you're so sweet, but me too, I've never had so much fun on just one date before!" I told him so happy and meaning every word I said. Thankfully, I left out the fact that I had hardly been paying attention to the movie.

Walking out of the theatre, my eyes adjusted to the daylight and I once again was reminded that all my fantasies were nothing more than just that at this point. I wanted so badly to pull his cock out of his pants and finally cure my curiosity but I controlled my urges and continued to portray myself as the lady I was so hoping he wanted. "I don't want to take you home yet. Any ideas of what else we could do?"

Well, you could take me home and treat me right I thought to myself but instead went with "I know this gorgeous park in San Pedro. We could go there? It's kind of a drive but it's gorgeous".

"Sounds great. I have an idea first though. Let's go!"

Back in the car, I couldn't help but wonder if his "idea" was the same ideas I was having. Surprised, we pulled up to a park with children running around and families having picnics. This was so not what I was thinking. "Look! That's what we're going on," he said pointing to a giant orange balloon in the sky. Instantly, excitement filled me. I loved adrenaline rushes and being on a giant balloon so high up looked like it could definitely get my heart racing. "I'll be right back" as he jogged off to see about getting tickets. I stared up at the lighted balloon and wondered if maybe this was his plan for a romantic first kiss, hoping it was. I glanced over and saw him walking back, not nearly as excited as he was and figured we couldn't get tickets.

"They're all out for the day. I'm sorry"

"It's ok, it will still be fun to take a nice walk. What's this timeline thing here?"

Leading us over to a dark corner, I almost screamed this was time for him to kiss me! I had been dying to feel his supple lips on mine. Wondering if we would have that spark when we kissed and if I felt that tingle I was hoping for. I looked up and saw him staring at me, knowing that if he didn't kiss me now, he never would. He leaned in and before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. It was an innocent, closed mouth kiss not unlike the way you would kiss your mother but every hair on my body stood up. My skin crawled with his touch and I knew the man I originally thought he was had disappeared and I had fallen in love as much as I could on a first date.

We hopped in the car and took off once again. His power behind the wheel and his taste still on my lips revving my engine even more than he was revving the cars. After a brief detour, we made it to San Pedro and to my surprise; I got us there without getting even more lost. Walking until we found a secluded bench, I thought about how long it seemed since we talked on the phone last night. I had just met this man and it felt like I had known him for years. I could definitely see a future with him as long as I could suppress my urge to rip off his clothes. I could tell he was a caring and passionate man and would do anything to please the woman he loved and I hoped to be that woman. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of walking, we found a bench. I couldn't wait to feel his lips again and was hoping he felt the same things when we kissed. Leaning against the wall, I gave him my best "come fuck me" look which seemed to work because before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine with his fingers tangled in my hair. I parted my lips and felt his tongue slip in my mouth and do a couple of swirls before retreating back into his mouth. In response, I crept my tongue forward until it passed the threshold of his lips and into his mouth as our saliva mingled. Playfully, I pulled back and nibbled gently on his lip before diving back into his kiss.

This is it! I thought to myself. This is my chance to see what he's packing.

Slowly as to not startle him, I slid my hand down his chest. It was firm beneath my touch but not too firm to the point where he would be uncomfortable to lay my head on. Lingering on his chest for a second longer, I continue to run my hand down his torso until I reach the bulge in his pants.

Well, this couldn't have gone any better than I had imagined. Looks like he's open to the idea as well.

Gently rubbing his already firm cock, I decide it's either now or never. I grab for the zipper of his jeans and the sound of it unzipping seems to be deafening and I'm sure everyone in the park heard it. Knowing I've gone too far to back down now, I reach in his pants and wrap my fingers around his rock hard, thick cock. Pleasantly surprised, I pull it out of his jeans and before me is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Not too big, not too small. Glistening with pre cum and throbbing, just inviting me to take it into my mouth. I look up and whisper just loud enough for him to hear me "Is this ok?" Silently nodding, he gives me a sly smile as I slowly drop to my knees. For a second, all I can do is stare and admire this beautiful sight. Taking him in my hands, I slowly kiss from the base to the tip before plunging the length of him in my mouth. He tastes like nothing I've ever tasted and I greedily take every inch of him down my throat.

Ok, this is my time to shine. Don't let me down Lauren! I coach myself in my mind.

Quickly pulling off his cock, I expertly swirly my tongue around the tip and gently suck. Pulling every move I've ever seen in porn, I work his cock like my life depends on it. Licking and sucking it like the prize at the end is worth millions, and to me, it is. I pull my lips off his cock again and move my mouth down to his balls, taking one and then the other in my mouth all while working his cock with my hand. At this angle, I can easily look up and see that he's enjoying this as much as I am. Seeing his expressions and hearing his moans makes me even more eager to please and before I know it, I can feel his cock tensing up in my hand. Quickly, I take all of his cock into my mouth again and continue the steady motion I know is the key to a good cum. Even though it was my main goal, I'm surprised when he cums. The strong steady streams that pump down my throat take me by surprise and I easily swallow them down. His cum tastes even better that I imagine and I do my best to milk every drop out. Looking up at his satisfied face, he pulls me up by the arm and kisses me deeply and passionately. This was the kiss I was looking for this whole time. "That was...amazing," he whispers. All I do is give him my sexiest smile and lick the last drop of cum off my lip.

Finally! I think to myself. Now I might be able to suppress this demon inside that's dying to have him.

Instantly, as if we had been together years, we fall back into the conversation that comes so easily to us and lose track of time once again.

"Are you hungry?" Phil asks. "It's only been like, 8 hours since we ate!"

"Starving" I reply. "Anywhere good to eat at this time?"

"Well, I know this place that has some killer kabobs if you're interested?"

"Sounds good" I say with a smile and hop into the car.

Once at the kabob place, the man who greets Phil behind the counter asks if we were out clubbing. As he orders I realize he thinks were together. Wow, I think. If this man can see us together, how many other people thought the same thing? We must look good together, as a smile spreads across my face. Kabobs in hand, Phil asks where I would like to eat. I have two choices, at the kabob place or at his place. "I swear if you come back to my place, all we'll do is eat. I don't want you to get the wrong impression or anything. I'm not that kind of guy," he says looking completely serious. Naturally, I choose his place and once again we hop back into his car. Pulling up to his place, I'm surprised at what a nice area he lives in. I can see myself driving over here to come spend the night with him. As we get to his door, he stops. "Hold on a sec" he says a little embarrassed. "My place is kinda a mess. Let me go pick it up before you come in". I wait outside for a couple of minutes and think how adorable it is that he wants to impress me. If he were just looking to get laid, he wouldn't care what I thought of his place.

Suddenly, the door swings open and he pulls me inside. Pressing a firm kiss onto my lips, he leads me to his bedroom. To my surprise, the food is set up on a couple of trays. This guy is serious, I think. He really isn't just looking to get some. Accepting my fate and being the type of girl who never feels uneasy, I make myself comfortable. While he puts on a movie, I start to take off my jewelry and finally my strapless bra I've been dying to shed all night before curling up on his bed with my plate of meat logs. Two bites in I'm joined by Phil on the bed and I soon realize what was initially meant to be an innocent dinner and movie has turned into something much more. Quickly, I move my food aside and lean back, allowing him to cover my body with his as he consumes my breath. I melt into him and find myself letting go of all my suddenly arising inhibitions. My skin is set aflame as his lips trace a path of kisses down my neck and down my collarbone. This is it I think. This is what I was imagining in the movie. He peels off my dress and takes a breast into his mouth. His lips feel exactly how I imagined they would and his tongue expertly plays with my nipple. I feel my pussy start to tingle and release the lubrication that's so inviting to his cock

"Oh Felipe" I half moan, half whisper.

"Are you ok?" He asks. "This isn't what I had planned, I swear"

I nod and pull him closer, letting him know I want him as much as he wants me. I pull my dress over my head and am lying naked in front of him. I haven't been this vulnerable in front of a man in a while and it makes me nervous. I wonder if he sees all the imperfections in my body that I see.

"Why are you staring?" I ask

"You're gorgeous. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" he replies.

With that, he pulls my legs up over his shoulders and gently parts the lips of my pussy. "You're soaking wet" he exclaims. With a giggle, I pull his cock into me. I'm instantly filled with his rock hard erection and overcome with pleasure. Rhythmically, he starts to thrust. Staring up into his eyes, it feels like we've been doing this forever. He leans down and kisses me gently before whispering, "I love my nipples played with". Taking my cue, I reach up and caress each nipple. Slowly, he starts to pump faster, his strong arms on either side of me; his muscles rippling with each thrust.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • First Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds