• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Gypsy's Spell

The Gypsy's Spell

123456

The azure blue Mercedes that pulled into the parking space in front of the old building belonged to Mark Stanley, who made his millions in real estate. The building he was entering was one that he wanted to purchase, a tiny shop called 'Witches Brew Potions'.

Mark had been buying up real estate lots on the street with the plan of clearing the land and building an office building. So far, the one holdout was the owner of this tiny shop, and after his lawyers had struck out attempting to buy out the lady, Mark decided that he would try to sweet talk her. After all, Mark was well aware that he had a way with the ladies, and few could say 'no' when he laid on the charm.

In fact, even though Mark was married, he still played the field whenever he felt he could get away with it, and he rarely had any problems picking up women. His wife Sophia had her suspicions about her husband, but she still loved him and she figured that as long as he took care of her the way he always had, she would ignore his indiscretions.

Walking through the front door, an overhead bell jangling, Mark felt like he had walked into another world. It was dark in the store, the place seemed to be lit by candlelight. The walls were full of hundreds of bottles of different size and color. Down the center of the store there was one shelving unit with shelves on both sides. Everything looked either handmade or extremely old. At the far end of the store was a wooden counter and behind that was a curtain concealing an arched doorway.

There was so much to look at, but Mark just glanced around as he headed to the counter. The curtain was pushed aside as he reached the counter and a beautiful, brunette gypsy woman walked out, her large breasts were threatening to spill out of her low top. Mark was captivated by her stunning beauty and for a moment, he forgot the reason he was there.

"How can I help you sir?" The exquisite woman asked.

"Uh, I uhmm' Mark's brain was completely flustered and he couldn't talk.

"It's okay sir," the gypsy woman said with a warm smile "you don't have to speak, I can read your eyes if you would like me to. Would you like that sir?"

Mark was thinking in his head what he needed to say, but for some reason his mouth didn't seem to want to work. Without even realizing what he was doing, he nodded his head.

"Okay sir, just look into my eyes."

That was a very easy thing to do. The woman's eyes were the deepest blue and when Mark looked into her eyes, he felt as if he was falling into them. He could have stared into her eyes all day long and when she turned away from him, he hadn't even realized that he had been staring into her eyes for ten minutes, to him it only seemed like a few seconds.

"I believe that I know what you desire sir. Your wife is reluctant to pleasure you orally, and you would like me to remedy that. Is that correct sir?"

It was the oddest thing for her to say and not at all why he had come into the shop in the first place, but he felt himself nodding again. It was true though. Mark had been married to Sophia for five years now and he often argued with her about oral sex. He wanted it and she refused to do it.

Mark and Sophia had been married for twenty years and had one daughter together. Their daughter, Sarah, was a nineteen year old lesbian and attending college a few miles away. She popped in from time to time to eat and do laundry, and often brought her partner Marissa with her. It pained Mark and Sophia to know that their daughter considered herself a lesbian and they were still hopeful that it was just a phase she was going through and one day she would fall in love with a man.

"Very well sir, you will need to come around the counter and into the back room with me so we can get the ingredients for your potion. Please follow me." She smiled sweetly and motioned for him to follow.

As if in a trance, Mark made his way around the counter and through the curtain that the sexy gypsy girl held open for him. The room he entered seemed totally out of place, not because of how it was decorated, but because of its size. The room was huge. Much larger than it could possibly be based on the tiny footprint of the store outside. From outside, the store looked like a small ranch style house and the front part of the store appeared to be the right size, but this room seemed at leastthree times larger than was possible.

"The potion that I am going to mix will make your wife crave your semen sir. She will find that she needs to have a taste of your semen every day or else she will have some unpleasant side effects. I will mix the ingredients first, then add them to your wife's favorite desert. What is her favorite desert sir?"

Walking two steps behind, Mark was transfixed with the sight of the young Gypsies ass. It seemed as if her entire body had him mesmerized. He heard her question and had to really concentrate to find an answer for her in his addled brain. "Uhmm, she uh...she likes apple pie. It's her favorite."

"Apple pie, how quaint. You are in luck sir, I just so happen to have an apple pie and all I need to do is add the special ingredient. Do you know what the special ingredient is sir? It is semen...your semen. You'll need to undress sir, so I can begin to extract the proper amount of semen."

"You ahh, you want me to...you want..." Mark was struggling because she had reached over and was stroking his penis through his pants, and he was uncomfortably hard.

"Take these off sir." The sexy woman whispered into Mark's ear while tugging at his belt. Her lips, hot, moist and soft brushed against his neck and he shivered, his desire at a fever pitch. His hands went to work, seemingly with a mind of their own, undoing his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants until they slid down his legs and pooled around his knees. His underwear strained to hold in his swollen manhood.

The gypsy woman helped Mark step out of his pants and yanked his underwear down, letting his seven inch penis spring free. It stuck straight out at a higher than ninety degree angle. She grinned slyly and wrapped her slender fingers around it, feeling it surge in her grasp. Slowly, she slid down until she was kneeling in front of him and in one move she swallowed the entire length, planting her thick lips against his pelvis.

Mark sucked in a deep breath as he felt the most incredible sensation. It was the most intense deep throat blow job that he ever received and within seconds, he felt like he was going to cum. His mouth dropped open and he wailed "OHHHHHHHHGGGODDDDD I'M GONNA CUMMMMM!" He was certain that he was past the point of no return when he felt her hand grip the base of his shaft tightly and he couldn't cum. He was still on the verge, but she had effectively stopped his orgasm from coming.

The next thing Mark knew, she had pulled her mouth off his cock and stood up while still gripping his shaft tightly. His eyes bulged upon seeing her fully naked and he wondered how she had undressed so quickly. Her naked body was a vision of perfection and he allowed her to lead him over to an old cot up against the back wall. She had him lay down on his back before straddling him and guiding his ridged tool deep into her snug vagina.

Mark groaned when she released the base of his cock and sat down fully on him. His urge to cum had diminished. She sat still on him just staring down into his eyes and then began to use her inner muscles to squeeze and release over and over. To Mark, it felt as if she was sliding up and down on his manhood, but she wasn't moving her body. He felt the urge to cum again, but just when the feeling reached the critical point, her pussy clamped down super tight and held, once again keeping him from cumming.

"OHHHHSHITTT Let me cum pleeeasee." He whined as the frustration built.

"Almost there sir, just need the right amount of semen." She said, her voice sounding heavenly.

When his need to cum had passed again, the brunette goddess began working her pussy muscles again, giving him the sensation that she was sliding up and down. This time though, she leaned forward and placed a plump, erect nipple into his mouth and said "Suck it sir, drink it all down."

Mark's mouth clamped down on her nipple and he sucked. A torrent of hot liquid sprayed into his mouth and his eyes popped open wide again. The liquid was sweet and when he swallowed it down, he felt a warmth flowing into his stomach. This was wrong somehow, but he was unable to stop himself from drinking in her essence and it was making him more lightheaded with each swallow.

This time, when Mark felt his orgasm fast approaching, he looked up into her eyes and she said to him "Go ahead, fill my pussy with your cum. You are ready now."

Mark was confused because she had told him that she needed his semen for an ingredient in the apple pie, but now she wanted him to cum inside her. It didn't make any sense to him but at this point he was too far gone to care and with a loud groan around a mouthful of milky tit, Mark exploded with the most intense, draining orgasm he ever felt. Every part of his body, from his nose to his toes, felt like it was cumming. He was screaming in agonizing pleasure while both brown nipples of the exquisite gypsy woman squirted a seeming unending spray of milky liquid.

The orgasm was so intense that when it was finally over, Mark was completely worn out. All of his energy had been spent and he was unable to even lift his head off the cot. He watched with heavy lidded eyes as the beauty climbed off him and walked over to a refrigerator that he hadn't even seen before. It was a tiny one, like college students typically use in a dorm, and from it she pulled out an apple pie.

He watched the sultry lady carry the pie to a footstool and set it down. From there she straddled the low footstool and lowered her bare pussy down until it was just above the pie. Mark was transfixed and disgusted by what she did next. He could see her bearing down, as if she was pregnant and pushing out a baby, and a big blob of cum, his cum, dripped out and landed in the center of the pie.

It was as if he was driving by a train crash with multiple casualties, it was disturbing and revolting but he couldn't look away. The first dollop of whitish cream was followed by several more, way more than Mark even expected, and at the end there was a funny farting noise as she pushed out the last vestiges of their mixed fluids. The last thing he saw before his eyes closed was her wiping her pussy with her fingers and putting those fingers into her mouth to lick the mess off.

---

When Mark opened his eyes again, he was standing out in the other room again at the counter and there was an open box in front of him with a perfect looking apple pie inside. Behind the counter was an old decrepit looking woman with wrinkles on her wrinkles. She looked to be not a day older than one hundred and twenty years old.

The old woman was talking, her voice sounding like the voice of a lifelong smoker, and indeed Mark noticed a long black and gold cigarette holder with a burning cigarette smoldering away in an ashtray on the counter. The ashtray was overflowing with burned out butts. Mark tried to listen to what she said as he looked down to see if he was dressed (he was), for the last thing he remembered was lying on the cot fully naked while the gorgeous gypsy emptied herself of all his juices.

"The pie will do the trick," she was saying "making anyone who eats it addicted to your sperm. One piece is enough to last a few days if that is all she eats. If you want it to last forever though, the whole pie must be eaten. When the whole pie has been consumed, the spell will be permanent."

Mark was looking around the shop, hoping to catch a glimpse of the stunningly sexy woman whom he had fucked, but he didn't see her anywhere. "Where is..." he began, before realizing that he didn't know her name "the young woman who was here earlier?" he finished.

The old woman who stood hunched over looked up into Mark's eyes and her face seemed to split in two as she smiled. It was the most horrendous looking smile that Mark had ever seen. Her teeth, what was left of them anyway, were as black as coal, and Mark could see the sunken depressions in her diseased gums from past teeth that were now just a memory. As bad as that looked, it couldn't compare with the serpent like tongue that curled around in her septic pit of a mouth.

"I'm the only one here sir." She replied and placed her bony hand over his hand on the counter, causing him to shudder. He wanted to turn and run from the store screaming in horror, but his legs wouldn't move for some reason. "The pie is fifty dollars sir, and I know that you will agree that it is worth every penny."

Pulling his hand away from her, Mark dug into his pocket for his wallet and, with shaking hands, delivered a fifty dollar bill onto the counter. He grabbed the box, mumbled a low 'Thank you' and hurried out of the shop, his legs suddenly in a hurry to get the rest of him as far away from the old hag as possible. As he rushed to the door, the old woman was laughing, or more like cackling, making the hairs on his arms stand up straight.

---

On the drive home Mark wondered if what had happened was a dream. It had definitely felt dream like, but it had also felt so real, that he wasn't sure. It seemed like such a preposterous thing though and the more his mind replayed the events of the day, the more he convinced himself that he must have hallucinated most of it. Of course he still had the apple pie beside him on the seat, but it looked too perfect to have been through what he thought he saw happen.

Pulling up to a red light, Mark picked up the box and opened it just a crack. He stuck his nose in and smelled it, thinking that if it really was full of his cum it would smell as strong as his cum, which had a very strong odor to it. The only thing he smelled at all was apple pie, and he was surprised when his stomach growled at the smell.

Setting the box back on the passengers seat, Mark slid his hand down the front of his pants and grabbed his penis. It was wet and sticky and when he pulled his hand back out of his waistband, his nose was assaulted by the strong, unmistakable odor of sexual intercourse. It couldn't have been a dream, but it was too weird to have been real.

When he pulled into his driveway ten minutes later, Mark took a deep breath before grabbing the pie and heading into the house. He was still flip flopping back and forth on whether or not things had really happened like he remembered. He entertained the thought that maybe he had been drugged and led to believe that things went down like that, but that didn't explain why his cock smelled like sex.

When Mark walked into the house he called out to his wife Sophia "Honey...are you here?" He was peeking into the living room when she came around the corner from the kitchen.

"Hey babe' She smiled, looking down at the box he was carrying she said 'What's that?"

"I grabbed a surprise for you dear.' Mark answered and opened the box wide enough so she could see what was inside. 'I got you a pie. It's apple."

Sophia peered into the cardboard box and exclaimed "Mmmm that smells heavenly. What's the occasion?"

Mark shrugged his shoulders and said "There is none, I just thought you would enjoy it, but you have to promise to not share it with anyone. I bought it for you and you alone." He smiled lazily and winked before adding "Of course if you want to make it up to me, I'm sure we can figure something out." He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Sophia pulled back, rolled her eyes in an exaggerated sarcastic way and said "Ohhh...so that explains it. Your trying to bribe me so I'll want to fuck you. That's pretty low you know."

Mark tilted his head to the side like a puppy looking at its master and asked "Is it working at all?"

Sighing deeply and furrowing her brow, Sophia replied "Maybe...I guess it depends on how good this pie is." She took the box from Mark and said "I'm going to try it right now."

Sophia carried the box into the kitchen and asked "Do you want a piece dear?", as she opened the box and picked up a knife to cut it.

"No thanks dear, I told you that it is all for you."

As she slid the knife through the center cutting the pie in half before taking out one slice, she remarked "Your not trying to poison me or something are you?"

"Ha ha very funny." Mark answered. He was worried right now that she would bite into it and find it full of cum. He could picture her in his mind taking a big bite, chewing for a few seconds, then spitting it out and gagging on the foul mixture. But when she put a forkful in her mouth and started to chew, her eyes closed dreamily, she exhaled loudly and chewed very slowly as she 'Mmmmm'ed' until she swallowed.

""Where did you get this pie? It is fucking fantastic." Sophia said before taking an even larger second bite.

"I can't tell you all my secrets dear, or else I would have to kill you." Mark said while using a terrible Russian accent, which made his wife chuckle around a mouthful of pie.

Mark picked up the newspaper and pretended to read it as he watched his still sexy wife devour the slice of pie and quickly cut a second piece. She was a natural beauty who took care of her body and she had passed on her superior genes to her daughter Sarah.

When Sophia finished the second piece, Mark put the paper down and said "Well, I really should go take a shower." He stood up, walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead. "Glad you enjoyed the pie hon." He said before walking out and heading toward the bedroom to get some different clothes.

It was simply an apple pie, Mark thought as he walked into his bedroom chuckling. He had paid fifty dollars for that pie and he was well aware that he had been played, but his memories were worth ten times that amount, even if those memories were false memories. The gypsy must have run a scam on him and he fell for it, but there was no harm down. He would make another trip there, probably tomorrow, and this time he would be all business.

Mark collected his clothes, comfortable clothes to relax in for the remainder of the afternoon, and turned to enter the master bathroom. Sophia was standing at the door and startled him, he hadn't heard her enter the room.

"Oh shit hon, you jumped me." he said, then saw the look in her eyes, which was what could only be described as 'hungry'.

She closed the distance between them without a word and attached her mouth to his, driving her tongue between his lips and wrapping her arms tightly around his ass and grinding her body against his.

Even though Mark had just recently experienced the most mind blowing sex ever, his penis still expanded rapidly. He wasn't too surprised at his wife's actions because she occasionally became aggressive with him when she wanted sex, but still he wondered. His wondering was put to rest a moment later when she pulled back and breathlessly whispered "Oh God, I think I want to suck your cock."

At first Mark thought that he had misheard her, or maybe that she was just joking, she did occasionally have a cruel sense of humor, but when she backed up a step and began working on removing his pants, his breath caught in his throat.

The sudden realization came to him that his penis was still covered in sex slime, and he quickly pulled her hands away saying "Ah hon wait, you should let me shower first, I'm kind of sweaty you know. I'll be really quick."

But Sophia kept moving forward and said "No, I want you now. I want you...dirty." She had backed him up against the dresser and was back at his fly, her hands working feverishly.

"Uh wait hon I uh, I have to take a piss first." He was grasping now, looking for any reason to get away by himself so he could clean up, but it wasn't working.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Gypsy's Spell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds