• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 03

My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 03

123

Goddam Celia! Could she have timed it any worse? I took a swig of my beer. I was angry. I looked at the bin of baby stuff that had placed on the floor, silently cursing it. I sat there for half a minute or so, then I got a hold of myself. The moment was perfect, right? I listened for a few seconds to the shower. Marisa was naked, right now, in the shower. So what's the next logical step?

I downed my beer in three gulps, gave my head a quick shake, and headed up the stairs. My half-hard dick began rising back to full hardness. I began to imagine my daughter, who not five minutes ago had been wriggling around in my lap, soaping up her lean, tight body underneath the hot, steamy spray from the showerhead. I imagined stripping out of my clothes, pushing the shower curtain aside, taking her into my arms and giving her a deep, hot kiss.

With a surge of energy I bounded up the last few stairs and rounded the corner heading to the bathroom. The sound of the shower grew louder in my ears, and I heard the voice of my daughter singing mingled in with it. I stood in front of the door for a second, composing myself, steeled my resolve, and reached for the door handle.

...And found the door was locked. Locked?

I paused for a moment, and tried it again to be sure. Yes, it was indeed locked. What the hell? Was that a mistake? What if it was deliberate? Shit, what if she was all freaked out now? She HAD to have been able to feel my erection through my pants. Hadn't she? Fuck, then she runs up the stairs and jumps in the shower? Did I make her feel dirty, and she had to wash off? But she was singing... She can't have been totally creeped out if she was singing. Damn, I couldn't make out what song it was. It sounded like a cheerful sort of melody though. What was going on here?

I sort of panicked for a minute, imagining all kinds of horrifying scenarios involving her looking at me with fear, or disgust. Treating me like a pervert, a sicko. Shit, what if Karen was wrong? Did I misinterpret a girl's innocent love for her dad as lust? Was I so blind with twisted desire that I almost ruined our relationship forever?

I backed off in a sort of daze... She said she loved me. That's right, the last thing she did before heading up the stairs; she said she loved me. And she had that dazzling smile on her face that had been missing for the last couple of weeks.

But she locked the door to the bathroom. That was obviously not an invitation for me to walk in and join her. Could she not feel my hard-on? Was it all innocent and playful to her, just a father trying to cheer up his daughter? Would I have really fucked things up if I had walked in the bathroom if she forgot to lock it by mistake? Shit!

I shuffled down the hall towards her bedroom. The flowers I gave her were on her night table in a vase already, still wrapped in paper. I reached out and gently touched the petals on the ones nearest me, letting my gaze fall on the framed picture of me she kept on the same night table, right next to her when she slept. What should I do? I was so confused. My erection was waning again. I had what felt like the beginning of a mild case of blue balls. OK, I guess the right thing to do at the moment was just cool my heels, make myself available, and wait for her to make the next move.

But what if she didn't make a move? Crap! What to do? I wandered back up the hallway, my balls gently throbbing. Damn, I needed to cum. I wished Karen were there... to give me guidance with Marisa, or to suck me off and swallow... or maybe both. My eyes turned and met Marisa's grad photograph on the wall. That gorgeous, immaculate smile, her penetrating brown eyes... I was so in love with her. I stared at the picture while the sounds of the shower and my daughter's singing filled my ears. Then something caught my sight.

The laundry hamper -- one of the cuffs of Marisa's skinny jeans was hanging of the lid. Had she just stripped out of her clothes and thrown them in there? If her jeans were in there, then...

I opened the hamper and, yes indeed. Inside the crotch of her jeans was a pair of yellow cotton panties. Panties she had just been wearing not five minutes ago! While she was grinding in my lap!

Now, I've never really had much of an underwear fetish before, but the moment my eyes focused on that garment, an electric shock went through my whole body. I started breaking out in a cold sweat, my breath getting shallow and rapid, and my cock rapidly surging back to hardness. In a trance, with tingling fingers, I retrieved the piece of lingerie and held it in my hands, starting at it intently. I was fairly shaking. I turned it over, around, and inside out, in awe and reverence the idea that this heavenly wisp of cloth had cradled my sweet daughter's nethers scant moments before...

I noted that there was a tiny yellowish, damp spot in the crotch. My hand fumbled with my zipper as I put the panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. The subtle, musky, sweet aroma filled my nostrils and set my brain on fire with tingles. My right hand drew out my throbbing dick and encircled it. My balls were throbbing and pulsing, overloaded with sperm. I felt like I had to cum or I was going to burst! I started rapidly pounding my dick as my eyes focused on Marisa's picture again, her radiant beaming smile, her perfect, winsome countenance...

My cock felt like a rod of steel and my heart was pounding in my chest. I was frantic with lust now, overcome with crushing love for my daughter and incendiary desire. I draped her panties over my tool so the crotch panel wrapped my glans and started furiously yanking my dick for all I was worth. In ten seconds, I felt my orgasm start, an alarmingly urgent pulsing, starting in my prostate and engulfing my entire body. I fell forward against the wall, my face inches from Marisa's photo, my breath coming in rapid gasps as sweat poured from my forehead. The first shot of semen that erupted from my spasming cock was so enormous it felt like I was urinating, my balls retracting powerfully up against my shaft, my prostate cleching like a fist, rocketing jizz from the tip of my dick. "UHHHhhhhhhh..." I groaned as wave after wave of ejaculatory rapture seized my body. The first shot of cum had soaked through the crotch or Marisa's panties, and the subsequent were like a continuous flowing stream of spunk, only briefly interrupted by the crushing contractions in my prostate pumping out copious volumes of ejaculate. "Marisa!" I called out as I violently ejected my cum into her panties while I stared transfixed at her photo. "Marisa!!!..."

Right at that moment the shower had stopped. "Yes, Daddy?" came my daughter's voice from inside the bathroom.

I froze in panic, my daughter's underwear draped over my erection, semen soaking through it, coating my hand, dripping onto my pants and the hall carpet. "Uh, what?" was all I could stupidly bluster out.

"Did you call me, Daddy?" she asked from behind the bathroom door.

"Uh, yes, I was, uh, just wondering what you wanted for dinner? I was thinking of ordering pizza..." I bumbled my way through, hiking my pants up and trying to tuck my cock away. I was a dripping mess.

"That sounds great!" Marisa said.

"OK, sweetie, I'll order it now," I said, stumbling towards my bedroom. "I'm going to take a shower before dinner too."

"OK, Daddy!"

I quickly stripped out of my clothes, bundled Marisa's panties up in my shirt, balled my underwear, socks and pants around them, stuffed it deep into the laundry hamper and ran off to the master bathroom to start the shower. I was in such a hurry that I almost forgot to order the pizza. I quickly grabbed my cell phone, made a quick order from Joe's Pizza, and leapt in the shower, still dripping with semen.

My thoughts were a whirlwind of confusion, anxiety, excitement, fear, guilt... I turned on the water and sprayed the clinging strands of semen off of my hand and dick. My balls felt like they had just been kicked, and my legs were a little wobbly. Holy hell, what was I doing? Uncontrollable erections, stealing panties, jacking off outside the door where a girl was showering... I really was acting like I was Marisa's age, wasn't I? I had to get a grip on myself. And not just on my cock.

I soaped up and scrubbed the sweat off of my body. The pain in my nuts was lessening, and I felt calmer and clearer. I had to think about this carefully. I was sure at a couple of times that Karen was absolutely right. But was that just my dick thinking? What if she was wrong? Man, this was nowhere near like asking a girl to the prom or any shit like that, the stakes were so much higher. OK, what's it worth to you, I thought. Do you really want your daughter that bad? Do you want her at all? Fuck, yes, was my answer to myself. She is not only celestially beautiful, but smart, funny, pure as the driven snow... I want her with all my heart. And all my dick. I want take her in my arms, kiss her hard on the lips, squeeze and suck her nipples, lick my way down her belly, taste her sweet virgin pussy, put my cock in her mouth, finger her clitty, fuck the living hell right out of her...

My cock started rising to attention again, and my balls surged and pulsed with a tingling throb. I was going to have to beat off again just to get my feet back on the ground.

I shampooed my hair while the blood engorged my dick and it came to full hardness. I turned around as I rinsed off and grasped the shaft of my penis. I slowly stroked it up and down as I leaned my head back into the full stream of the shower, getting the last of the shampoo out of my hair. Then I thought I heard a bit of a rattle.

Yep there it was again. The door handle! Shit, had I locked it? Marisa was coming in to join me in the shower and I had locked the door! Well fuck that, I was about to step out of the shower, slick and dripping with hot water and a raging boner swinging in front of me when I heard my sister's voice.

"Hey there, Babe, can you open the door? I have to pee!"

OK, Karen not Marisa. Not so bad... My mind was definitely doing cartwheels here though. Well, good, I needed to talk with my sister and get things figured out.

I did my slick-and-dripping-swinging-boner act and opened the door for Karen.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Good to see you too! Is that for me?"

She stepped into the bathroom and clutched my hardness, coming in for a kiss. I fairly attacked her mouth with savage lust. I kissed her fiercely and deeply, sucking and nipping on her lips and tongue.

She gave out a little "Whoop!" of surprise, then a giggle. My hands started tearing at the waist of her pants, unbuttoning them, unzipping her fly, sliding them down, slipping her panties down, probing the folds of her vulva, seeking out her clit.

"Whoa! Slow down there, horn dog!" she laughed. "I meant it when I said I had to pee. Something's sure gotten into you!!"

She dropped her pants the rest of the way, raised the toilet lid, spun around, sat down and instantly let a rush of pee go. "Whew!" she breathed. "That's better. So did something get into you or did you maybe get into something? Bring that cock over here so I can suck on it."

I took a couple of strides and presented my glistening hard-on in front of her mouth. She grasped it and added, "And if you DID get into something, and then washed so that I couldn't taste her on your dick, I'm going to be some pissed!" With that she swallowed my cock in a single gulp and started rhythmically sucking on it. Her right hand started fondling my balls, which was mildly uncomfortable, but delicious at the same time.

"Ahh, yeah, that's nice" I sighed. "And no, I didn't get into anything. Other than the laundry hamper. Celia came by at exactly the wrong moment and that kind of broke things up."

"Yeah, I saw the bin there. So she broke up exactly what? What were you doing? Wait a minute, the laundry hamper?" She went back to sucking my rod.

"Yeah, uh, the laundry hamper." I related what happened as my sister blew me, and she popped my cock out of her mouth with a laugh when I finished.

"So you jacked off into her panties?" Another series of laughs came from her lips as she stroked me. "My god, it's a wonder that you're not still a virgin. You had her ripe for the taking, and you let her slip away. It's a good thing that you can fuck or I'd probably dump your sorry ass for being such a loser."

The shower continued spraying away as we talked, masking the details of our conversation and filling the bathroom with steam.

She stood up, wiped herself with some toilet paper, kicked out of her pants and bent over the bathroom counter. "OK, show me how good of a fuck you are," she purred.

I spat on my hand and rubbed it on the shaft of my cock, which was already wet with her spit. I approached her from behind, placed the helmet of my prick at her entrance, as thrust forward, impaling her vagina with my hard-on.

"Yeahhh, nice!" she chimed as I filled her with the bulging thickness of my engorged prong. "So you're worried that she might be getting cold feet, huh? Well let me talk to her about it at dinner."

"What?" I asked incredulously. "You're going to ask her if she's freaked out that I tried to fuck her?"

"No, you idiot. Shut up and keep fucking. Geez. I'm going to talk 'around' the subject. I'll know what she's thinking. Or I could just grab you both by the hair and force your mouths together."

I rolled my eyes as I rhythmically thrust into her snatch from behind. "Sometimes I don't know if you're even taking this seriously. Do you realize what's at stake?"

"Yeah, I sure do. Your daughter's heart. She wants you worse than anything in the world. Mmmm, yeah, fuck me like that. And I'm going to do my damnedest to make sure she gets you. I don't want you to be the one the got away from her. She'll regret that for her whole life. Ahhhh, deeper, deeper. Mmmm! That's good. You said you saw the look in her eyes. Open yours up. And start thinking with your heart, not your head. Now come on, pound that thing into me."

At this point, she seemed like she was right and knew everything, so I took her advice and shut up and started fucking her vigorously.

I thrust my hips forward and started slamming into her cunt from behind. My balls had that stretchy, throb pulsing in them, and my dick was almost numb. I looked into my sister's lovely face in the mirror and I fucked her deep and hard. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes shut and her mouth hanging open as she gasped in pleasure. My thighs and pubis were making slapping noises against her ass checks as I drove into her rapidly.

She bit her lower lip and growled out, "Mmmmrrrhhhh... Gonna cummmm...." as I increased my pace again. I grabbed her hips and beat her pussy into a puddle of quivering mush at double time pace, thrusting and withdrawing at blinding speed, SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! sounds coming from our colliding flesh whenever I met the apex of my thrust.

"Yeahhhh!!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!!! Oh god, keep fucking me!!! Ahhhhh, cummminggg!!!!" she wailed as I pistoned my cock deep into her clenching pussy at breakneck pace.

She bucked and snorted, thrusting back against me with her back arched as she hissed out her breath. I slowed my pace as she shivered and gasped.

"OK, your turn!" she said as she hopped off my dick and turned to kneel in front of me. She circled the base of my cock with her right hand and started sucking hard on it. Her cheeks hollowed with every stroke and her tongue was working the underside hard. She was making SLURP! SLURP! sounds loudly as she vacuumed my dick with all her might, over-stimulating me and bringing me to the edge of orgasm rapidly.

She sensed this and took just the head in her mouth, sucking furiously while her right hand started pumping my shaft with lightning speed. My body seized as I began to erupt in my little sister's mouth.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled out as the force of my orgasm wracked me. I bucked involuntarily and the head of my cock popped out of her mouth just as my first blast roared out, spattering her left cheek in white, sticky jizz. She quickly re-engulfed my rod and resumed sucking like a tornado on my glans, beating my cock off as the remaining spurts of semen gushed into her mouth. She gulped it all down and took my whole cock into her mouth, straining it at the back of her throat as she grabbed my balls and squeezed hard.

"UUUHHHHH!!!!" I groaned out as she compacted my already-throbbing balls in a vice-grip and began massaging the base of my cock just in front of my anus with her fingers.

I was near paralyzed with the intensity of the sensation as she coaxed out any tiny remaining drops of cum into the back of her throat as she nearly sucked my cock right off my body. She then released my balls and stopped her massage, letting my penis slip out of her mouth with a laugh.

"Mmmm, that was awesome. Tasty, but thin. Lots of it. Big, big load," she said as she wiped her cheek. I collapsed to the floor, utterly drained. I felt like I couldn't move a muscle, barely able to lie there and pant, trying to catch my breath. My balls really hurt now. My sister turned off the shower and started cleaning herself up.

"Come on, Babe. The pizza will probably be here soon, hey?"

I rose with some effort, dried my hair in a towel, and went into our bedroom to dress for dinner.

Dinner was a bit awkward. The pizza was delicious, and I noticed that Marisa was wearing the earrings that I bought her. Karen joked around and kept things light, but I felt a mixture of guilt and anxiety -- I kept trying to subtly gauge Marisa's reactions without staring and see if I could get any hints of what she was feeling. Every now and then I would catch her gazing at me with a wry smile, like she was in on some secret joke. She was smiling again though, and that brought me no end of relief. I smiled back at her whenever I could.

At a lull in the conversation, Marisa suddenly stated, "I just talked to Trevor before dinner. I'm going to go over to his place and watch a movie with him." She smiled a broad grin, then when sort of sheepish. I tried to act impassive. It felt like someone had just punched me in the gut.

"OK, sweetie, have a good time there," I croaked. "Don't let things get out of hand, and remember what I told you!" I tried to sound confident and caring. I wasn't sure that I had accomplished that.

"You'll be better off if you keep things IN hand," Karen winked. "Make sure you get home before 11 PM, though, you remember you still have a curfew young lady!"

"Oh, don't worry, Auntie," Marisa replied. "And don't be such a pervert. You better not embarrass me by saying anything like that when any of my friends are over."

"Ha, ha!" cackled Karen. "Just let me at a chance to embarrass you! You have fun. Just remember that me, and especially your dad, love you very much. You just make sure you think with your head, not your girlie parts!"

"Oh my god, you are such a freak! You and dad really need to lighten up. Grown woman here! Legal adult! Totally capable of managing my own affairs!!"

"Yeah sure," said Karen. "Have fun. Don't be late though. Say hi to Trevor for us!"

My heart was sinking like a stone. I hadn't felt this crushed since high school. "Yeah, have a good time darling! Don't be out too late!" I think I managed a brave face. Why did I have to try so hard? I was dying inside. What if I raised her spirits just enough to go all the way with her boyfriend? I would never forgive myself...

When Marisa had left, Karen and I lounged around in the rec room. Karen was surfing some of her favourite web sites, and I tried to find anything to distract me. I couldn't take my mind off of Marisa and Trevor -- what was going on there? What if she was kissing him and getting all worked up? The anxiety was driving me crazy!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds