• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming ME Ch. 04

Becoming ME Ch. 04

12

Immediately following the episode in the porn shop I found myself sat behind the wheel of my car, unable to drive and gripping the steering wheel so tight that my knuckles seemed to glow a translucent white. I had sent Louise on ahead of me to the hotel so that I might compose my thoughts after what had to have been THE most incredibly erotic thing in my life. I could not believe how things had developed and, as I replayed the whole thing through my mind, the rational, mature side of me screamed its disgust and anger at what I had done and let be done to Louise.

I was also so incredibly turned on that, had I told Louise to go straight to the hotel room I would most certainly have followed her with the sole intent of satiating my lust filled mind by burying my cock deep into that sweet looking wet pussy of hers. I needed to think, to get back in control.

I am not a bad person....am I?.....but I am a man and a man has needs. I blamed the lack of intimacy at home for the reason I ended up trawling porn on the web to satisfy my sexual urges. I am still none the wiser as to why my wife, Wendy, became disinterested in having sex. I tried to spice things up but it would just annoy her. I would try to engage her in conversation to find out what, if anything was wrong, and all it would do is lead to an argument. Eventually, rather than argue or be unfaithful, I turned to my work ....and online porn.

When this thing with Louise presented itself I was helpless to fight the urges that overwhelmed me. Louise is stunning, sexy, and, as it turns out, a slut. Mind you, although I've had my fair share of blow jobs from Louise, and even managed to fuck her up her arse – something Wendy had never let me try with her – I had not yet fucked Louise's pussy and that, to me, meant I had still been faithful to Wendy. The recent improvement in my home sex life had dampened my enthusiasm for being unfaithful with Louise, but when she came into my office and all but begged me to take advantage of her ....well....what was I supposed to do? I really wanted to fuck Louise and had set out this particular evening to accomplish that very goal.

When I looked at the time I saw that I had already wasted a good 15 minutes wrestling with my conscience and realized that Louise must be wondering what had happened to me. I started up my car and headed for the hotel still unsure of the path I would take.

###

When I got to the hotel I quickly found the bar but decided I had to slip into the bathroom first to check that I did not look as unnerved as I felt. I quickly scanned the bar and saw the delightful Louise, side on, sat at a corner table, her hair now up in a fetching pony-tail, talking with a man whom I had never seen before. Louise never saw me as I walked, confused and more than a little scared, to the bathroom where I freshened up, straightened my tie, took a few deep breaths and, gathering up all my bravado, marched out into the bar.

I did my best to maintain a 'neutral' demeanor as I approached Louise's table. The man looked every bit the type of guy I had grown to hate as a young man. Okay, maybe 'hate' is too strong, but I was certainly very jealous and intimidated by his type. I guessed he was easily over 6 foot tall, athletic, ruggedly handsome if you liked that sort of thing, and exuded all the charm and confidence of a guy used to getting his own way. He was probably the Captain of his school football team at one time and, even though I knew nothing about him, I already disliked him and seethed at his presence. I forced a small smile as I stepped up to the table and reached out a hand to grab a chair when suddenly.....

"Sorry buddy, this table is already taken."

The stranger had just glared up and warned me off without having any idea of who I was. I was dumb-founded for a moment and hoped it did not show. My mind raced at this development and as Louise's head began turning toward me, to see to whom this .... this.... interloper was speaking to I knew I had to react. Thankfully, my years as a Bank Manager finally paid off. Mentally I dismissed the man as nothing more than another delinquent loan account holder, a person who had not yet realized that I held all the cards.

Still smiling, I said to Louise, "Would you care to introduce your friend to me, Louise?"

"Oh, Mr. Yearwood, I ...erm ...I was beginning to worry. Where have you been?"

"Do I have to repeat myself, Louise?"

"Oh yes, I'm sorry. This is Tony. We just met. He....he's just visiting and we...erm... were just talking." Her face betrayed her concern. Not fear exactly, but a deep unease. I turned my head to look down on "Tony" and saw he was equally confused and his eyes flitted between Louise and no doubt trying to determine where this was going. I said nothing more and merely sat down at the table between Louise and Tony.

"Perhaps I should go. I can see that I have intruded," offered the interloper.

Then a thought occurred to me. "No. Stay. Let me buy you a drink Tony." I waved for a waiter.

"Actually...Mr. Yearwood is it?..... I think I should go."

"Nonsense, and call me Colin. Why should you leave, after all we already have so much in common." I held my breath as I allowed my statement to sink in, hoping I wasn't going too far.

"How so?" Tony was tense, expecting trouble. Typical muscle bound idiot. I have no desire nor ability to engage in chest beating or fighting well above my league.

I reached across with my right hand and took both of Louise's hands in mine before saying, "Well, we both think Louise is a beautiful, sexy woman. You're from out of town and hoping Louise is an easy hit or at the very least a high class hooker." I paused, gauging his reaction. "I'm also hoping to have a piece of her tonight. All you need to do is be polite, make sure you have a condom or two and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you fuck her."

BINGO!

Tony was stunned. I felt Louise try to pull her hands away from my grip, however, still smiling, I turned my head and looked her in the eyes ending all her resistance. I turned back to Tony hoping I had read him correctly.

It took a couple of agonizing seconds, but this 30-something 'grown man' suddenly resembled a kid in a candy store. His face lit up as he looked first at me, then at Louise and then back at me before saying, "Really? You're not kidding right? Damn, Yeah. Are you sure?"

"Calm down, Tony. Yes, I mean it, but we play by my rules or not at all, got it?" All Tony could do was nod enthusiastically as he blatantly drooled at the prospect of fucking Louise.

I turned to Louise. Her face may have alluded to indifference but her eyes were alive and bright with excitement. She offered no words of dissention and merely dropped her gaze to the table top once she realized I was staring at her. I released her hands and dropped mine down onto her firm thigh and began gently rubbing my hand up and down the material of her skirt feeling the suspender belt strap beneath. My cock began to swell again.

We had a drink together during which time we found out a bit more about Tony who agreed to all my conditions. We answered none of his requests for more personal details about either of us and told him that that is the way it had to be. This was a one off opportunity for him to get laid for free on his business trip. As we talked I made no secret to Tony of the actions of my wandering right hand and let him clearly see as I moved the hem of Louise's skirt up her thigh, revealing her stocking tops, before slipping my fingers into her panties. The look on Louise's face and her sighs of contentment told him the rest.

Once satisfied that I had Tony under my control I had him settle the bar bill and we made our way to the elevators having agreed to retire to Tony's room. I never mentioned that we had a room of our own at the hotel.

###

Once in the room I asked Tony to raid the mini-bar and make us some drinks as I guided Louise toward the bed. Still standing, I pulled her in to me, devouring her mouth with my own as I finally released my pent up lust. She responded immediately, roughly plowing her fingers through my hair as we kissed deeply, my hands reaching under her jacket, pulling her blouse up from her skirt exposing her taut stomach. My hands became a blur, not knowing where I wanted them to be I allowed them to molest this wanton slut at will, first massaging her wonderful breasts, then pulling up her skirt to bunch it around her waist so that I could massage her panty covered mound. My lips and tongue were equally nomadic as they sought to taste as much of her exposed flesh as was available, her luscious lips, slender neck, her ears. Damn, she tasted so good and her body responded to my hunger as I felt her heaving chest as she gasped short sharp breaths between erotically charged moans of appreciation.

I had almost forgotten about Tony when I saw motion out of the corner of one eye. I looked across at a man that already had his trousers off and was gently masturbating what was an already impressive hard-on. Panting, I said to him, "Sit.... Watch ... and don't waste that," as I nodded an acknowledgement to his throbbing cock. He nodded enthusiastically as he moved toward an armchair and sat down.

Louise had never looked better. She still had her work attire on, but the look of her crumpled dark blue fitted blazer barely hanging on her shoulders, her blouse wide open revealing her lacey pink bra with one boob fully exposed, her matching skirt bunched up around her waist to display her garter belt and those gorgeous, stocking clad legs atop 3 inch pumps had me delirious with lust. Enthralled, I began to open up my pants which Louise somehow took as her cue to begin to fall to her knees. I quickly grabbed her by the elbow and spun her around before pushing her forward until she was bent over the bed supporting herself with her out-stretched arms. She looked back at me, panting before gently spreading her legs, arching her back, and sticking that wonderfully firm arse up in the air.

I dropped my pants to the floor and emitted a deep grateful sigh that my cock was finally free of its constraints. Hmmm, I seemed bigger than normal..... good. I shuffled up closer to Louise, to her tight puckered ass ring and, more importantly, her swollen, wet pussy lips. Taking my cock in my left hand, I used my right hand to issue a swift, stinging slap across her right ass cheek eliciting an appreciative mewl from my slutty co-worker. I then, unceremoniously drove my throbbing shaft deep into her welcoming cunt. Oh how good it felt to finally impale the imperious Louise Jenkinson's pussy.

"Do you have any idea how long I've waited to properly fuck you, slut?"

"Ooooh ye...essss!" was all Louise could say.

I do enjoy fucking a woman doggy-style. It feeds my need for the visual feast of a gloriously long pair of legs parted enough for me to enjoy the uninterrupted sight of my cock sawing in and out of a womans hole....whether it be her pussy or her ass. Louise seemed to enjoy it too as she quickly got into a rhythm of pushing back to meet my driving thrusts. She was so wet and yet felt so tight, nothing like when I fucked my own wife. The ripples of pleasure that ran the whole length of my body at every inward stroke were amazing, almost as though Louise's pussy was massaging my shaft with every stroke. I took a firm grip of her waist as I picked up the pace of my fucking, pulling her further into my groin with every thrust. I was not going to last long on this occasion and, overcome by an urge to ensure my seed would not be wasted, I wanted to make sure my cum would coat her insides completely.

Lost in my own world, it took a while to register that Louise was moaning incoherently as she met every deep thrust which was lifting the heels of her pumps completely off the floor. Suddenly I felt her cunt literally seem to grab the shaft of my cock as she uttered guttural sounds of wanton lust. It was all too much for me.... or should I say, my cock, as I felt uncontrollable swelling and the surge of cum race up from my balls, through my tingling shaft. Louise was cumming and had brought me over the edge at the same time. I came, ecstatically, deep into Louise's womb with several long, wonderful, powerful thrusts.

Louise collapsed, face first onto the bed and it was all I could do to remain standing on jelly-like legs. I looked down at my rapidly softening manhood, dripping with a mix our cum juices and managed to utter a single command, "Clean me."

It took a couple of seconds, however, just before I thought that Louise had finally called my bluff, she slowly raised herself off the bed, dropped to her knees before me, and took my cock in her mouth to suck me clean. Despite my sensitivity down there, I found her ministrations very pleasurable. I patted Louise gently on her head and said, "Good girl."

As I slowly regained my composure I guided Louise back up on to her feet and undressed her, leaving her clad only in her garter belt, stockings and heels. My slut, my rules. I looked across at Tony. His eyes were glazed. Lustful. His cock rigid, oozing pre-cum. I said to him, "Your turn."

Tony leapt from his chair and descended upon Louise with the ferocity of a mountain lion. In moments he had her flat on her back, on the bed, legs spread, her pussy leaking my cum onto the duvet. She looked sheepishly up in to his face as he maneuvered his broad muscular frame above her before guiding his cock down into her and, missionary style, began pistoning his cock in and out of her used hole. It took me several moments to realize I had forgotten to ensure he had put a condom on, but, it was too late now. His animalistic grunts as he frenetically pistoned in and out of Louise, forcing the wind out of her with every downward thrust, was totally uncaring as to how sensitive her swollen pussy lips may have been. There was no finesse about his fucking, no tenderness, just the brutal rutting of a man who just wanted to fuck.

As I watched with growing fascination at how readily Louise was allowing herself to be used, I was surprised that I had no feelings of remorse nor guilt. Conversely, I was becoming incredibly aroused again at the sight of my slutty co-worker being so crudely fucked. I stared in amazement at how quickly my cock was coming back to life without any artificial aids. Nevertheless, bearing in mind I looked like a soggy sack of cabbage peelings next to the physique of Tony, I took that as my cue to pop a little blue pill before considering my next move.

By the time I returned my attention to the fucking going on, Louise's demeanour had changed and she was now staring directly into Tony's eyes, urging him to fuck her harder. Her legs were now raised and she attempted to hook them over his waist in an obvious attempt to pull him deeper into her to increase his penetration. Tony's face was flushed, reflecting his exertions, as Louise's defiant stare seemed to challenge him to make her cum. It was an incredible sight. So much so I quickly grabbed my smartphone and captured several precious video moments for posterity.

My timing was perfect. Suddenly Louise's eyed widened and she spat, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me....fuck me....Oooooh you fucking bastard, I...I...I'm cumming!!" And cum she did. Clamping her legs by the ankles around his waist and bucking beneath Tony with total abandon. It was hard to tell if Tony had cum too as they both collapsed in a heaving, sweaty heap on the bed. Tony extricated himself from Louise and flopped onto his back, his cock glistening from cum juices but still standing rigid and as hard as ever.

Louise looked dreamily across at me and pulled her left leg up slowly, unintentionally demonstrating the sexy curve of her long legs, and as she did so her pussy lips gently pressed together which forced copious amounts cum to ooze out and run down between her ass cheeks. She moved both of her hands up to gently cup and caress her breasts making the image all the more erotic and enticing. Unable to resist I stopped filming and moved toward her.

"Get on all fours. Clean him," I commanded.

Louise's satiated but tired expression took on an air of concern, however, she did as she was told. Tony simply gave me a questioning look before a sly conspiratorial grin crossed his lips and he slid over across the bed. Louise assumed the position, her arse facing me as her mouth went to work on Tony's cock. I admired the glistening wetness of her puckered ass ring, soaked from the cum of her recent fucking, before guiding my cock to pierce her sphincter again.

It took two attempts, but it was easier than I expected to get the engorged head of my cock past that tight star shaped hole and it did not bother me when I heard her tired feeble moans of protest. I was determined to use this woman this evening in any and all ways that suited my needs and right now I needed to fuck her arse again, despite the lack of ample lube.

I took my time, gently forcing my cock in and out of her ass in long slow thrusts. She was wonderfully tight and Louise's groans soon seemed to become moans of growing pleasure as her head bobbed up and down Tony's cock. I watched my own shaft disappear in her arse before coming out again. I wanted to quicken the pace but felt the need for more lubrication. I slowly withdrew the full length of my cock from her arse much to the disappointed moans of Louise and as I shoved my cock into her dripping cunt, I leaned over and, just like in the porn movies, spat saliva into her arse-hole. I continued to slowly pump my cock in and out of her cunt to get it well lubed when Tony suddenly interjected.

"Let's dp her." I swear to you, the prospect of double penetrating any woman, never mind one as sexy as Louise, was enough to give me a grin a mile wide. And I grinned.... Big time.

"Excellent idea. Louise, get that slutty cunt of yours on Tony's cock. Now!"

Louise looked up at me and, although her mouth moved, no words came out as, wide-eyed, she slowly mounted the complete stranger who had already fucked her once tonight. She straddled Tony, guided his cock to her wet hole, and slowly impaled herself unable to contain a sigh of pleasure as she did so. As she began to slowly ride his thick shaft and I watched her hips gyrate, she closed her eyes and a smile of immeasurable pleasure crossed her lips as her pussy obviously relished in the renewed attention.

I gave her a few brief moments of joy before I moved in behind her, leaned in and whispered into her right ear, "Now I'm going to fuck you up the ass you slut."

"Ooooh, please. No. Not now." My slick, covered cock lined up with her already loose arse-hole, and I slowly, but forcefully shoved my cock in causing Louise to utter another, "Plee....eeease."

Tony began thrusting upwards into Louise and I could feel his thickness inside her, against my own cock. Never having done this before, I tried to find a rhythm with Tony's fucking of her cunt, so elected to push in whenever he pulled out. It was not easy being crouched behind Louise as I fucked her ass but the sensation was amazing. I swear I could feel the ridges of Tony's cock.

Louise seemed delirious as we settled into our rhythm calling out to her maker and repeatedly commenting on how full she was. We had barely been fucking her a minute or so when she suddenly orgasmed. I felt every muscle in her ass contract and pulse as she bucked beneath me. I saw the broadest grin come across Tony's face as he looked up into Louise's eyes yelling, "That's it you fucking slut, cum. Cum for us. Oh yeah you fucking whore."

I wish I could have been the one looking into Louise's face at that moment because just hearing Tony's words made me fuck Louise harder. I was so turned on and just wanted to cum, but my cock was not ready yet. It seemed to have swelled, but it was not ready to shoot its load, it just wanted the feeling of being rammed in and out of this woman's ass to continue. It felt so damned good and I continued to ream Louise enjoying every fucking second.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming ME Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds