• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • First Time with a Girl

First Time with a Girl

I walked into the club feeling nervous. I knew what was going to happen tonight and even though I wanted it, had wanted it for so long, I wasn't entirely sure I could go through with it. I saw him at the bar, ordering the drinks and my heart sped up. I felt my body responding and knew then and there that I would do whatever he wanted.

Walking over I put my hand on his shoulder, "Hi" I said as I felt him tense.

He smiled at me, "You came."

"I wasn't sure I would" I said "But I couldn't stay away."

Pulling me close, he nibbled my bottom lip. "Have a drink" he said "We have a room booked across the street"

I reached for the glass, looking into his eyes "I don't want to wait" I said, drinking the shot down.

He took my hand and we walked out, over to the hotel where he led me to the room, "Are you sure?" he asked. "Once we go in there there's no turning back."

I nodded, taking a deep breath. He kissed me before unlocking the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close as his tongue parted my lips and wrapped around mine. My body was already tingling with anticipation. As we pulled apart and walked in she got up from the bed, coming over to meet us.

"Hi" she said "I'm Sarah."

"Hi I'm Amy, and you've already met Greg, my boyfriend." I say.

She nodded and unfastened her robe. I heard Greg swallow a moan as her naked body came into view. I was surprised at how forward she was being, but was already getting turned on as I saw how hard Greg was. Walking closer she kissed me hard as Greg went over to the bed, unfastening his trousers as I kissed her back. She started to open my jacket and Greg smiled when he saw that I wore nothing under it like he'd asked.

Sarah smiled as she saw; she dropped my jacket to the floor and ran her eyes down my body. Taking my hand, she led me to the bed. I was nervous but could already feel myself getting wet; Greg's eyes were on mine as we came close to him. He was naked now, his arousal clear. I smiled at him, stroking my fingers over him as she kissed me again. I moaned at the feel of her body pressed against mine as I wrapped my hand around Greg's hard cock. He moved to the chair in the corner as Sarah and I lay down on the bed together.

We kept kissing, our tongues meeting as we ran hands down each other's bodies. Her hands caressing my breasts as I moan softly. I see that Greg is excited and watch him as she leans to take my hard nipple in her mouth. My back arches as I bite my lip, my eyes on Greg's, so turned on by them both. She teases my nipple, biting and sucking as she uses her fingers to pinch the other. I bite my lip as I watch Greg's movements, his hand wrapped around his cock, working himself hard as he looks at me. She kisses her way down my body as my skin dampens, I feel myself tense in anticipation as her mouth finds me. Her tongue running up the slit of me as I suck in a breath sharply.

I feel her lick up and down my slit, my swollen lips quivering as her tongue teases. Knowing how wet I am as she runs her tongue inside of me, lapping up the wetness. Her tongue finds my hard little clit and I cry out as she nibbles and sucks it into her mouth. As she teases my clit I feel her sliding two fingers into my tight hole, my wetness allowing her to stretch me as she moves in me, finding my g-spot and relentlessly rubbing and pressing it as she works my clit harder. I start to shake and moan as a massive orgasm rips through my body, flooding me as I feel my juices running down me, onto Sarah's face as she continues torturing me. I see Greg start to jerk harder watching us, wanting him to enjoy what was happening to me.

My shakes died down as Sarah takes out her fingers and licks me up and down slowly, licking the juices from me as I shiver. She kisses her way softly up my body, rolling my rock hard nipples between her fingers. As she kisses my neck, reaching to the bedside drawer and taking out a huge strap on. My eyes widen as I look at Greg, he's watching her with pure lust in his eyes as she straps it on and pulls me to the edge of the bed. Slowly she slides the dildo into my tight, tight pussy, pushing all the way into me as I cry out.

Greg moves over to the bed and kisses me as Sarah starts to slowly fuck me. Whispering how much he loves me as he watches me being fucked. If I'm honest with myself this is no longer about pleasing him. I reach up and pinch a nipple, rolling it between my fingers as I thrust my hips up, meeting her with every penetration. My moans getting louder as I found myself cumming again, amazed at how powerful it was.

As I lay back, limp and exhausted, Greg grabbed Sarah and kissed her, his cock pressing against her as I watched. His fantasy of watching being overtaken by the need to be a part of it. She pushes him away and lies back on the bed. I tell Greg to go and sit down as I lean over and kiss her softly. My hands exploring her body, touching the places I like to be touched, hearing her breath heavy as her skin dampened. I stroked a hand up her thigh, slowly moving over her mound and back down again, her moan telling me she was enjoying. I had never touched a woman this way before and was a little hesitant, but she begged me to go on.

I started to kiss my way down, stopping at her breasts to softly suck a nipple into my mouth, my tongue flicking it as I pinched her other. I lick down her stomach and as I reach her pussy, I falter. She lifts her hips, begging me to touch her. I start by running finger between her lips, never having touched any but my own I was unsure of myself, but her moans and thrusts telling me I was right. I leaned forward, running my tongue after my finger, hearing Greg groan and knew he had just cum, but ignoring him. I was so hot knowing he was watching, feeling her wetness against my tongue as I reached for her clit, my tongue grazing it as she pushes herself down on me. I took it into my mouth and flicked my tongue hard over it, encouraged by her moans, sucking softly as she writhes beneath me, her hands on my head forcing me harder. I nibble her clit as I slide a finger in, slowly starting to move in and out as I reach for her g-spot, pressing against it as she thrusts against my hand, my tongue working her clit as I taste her. Suddenly my mouth is flooded as she shakes violently, crying out as she cums.

Greg grabs me and turns me to him, kissing me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth as I hold onto him, dazed. I kiss him back passionately, knowing that he can taste her. My hands stroke down his body reaching for his cock and finding him hard again. Leaning back, he climbs onto the bed, never breaking the kiss as he pushes himself into me. Neither of us notice the door opening and closing as Sarah leaves the room.

I cry out as Greg thrusts in to me over and over, my hips rising to meet his as he pushes deeper. He rises up and pulls me into him, his hips pounding against me as he lifts my legs higher until they are resting over his shoulders. He places his hands under me, lifting my hips higher as he slams himself in over and over, rubbing against my g-spot, harder and deeper than I've ever felt him. I cry out, moaning as the pressure builds in me, my body arching and stiffening as I scream out. My pussy clenches him, tightening even more around his cock as he starts to spasm, emptying into me. As we both collapse onto the bed, he pulls me close. We notice that we are alone now and look at each other smiling.

"How was that?" he asked me.

"It was amazing." I said to him "I'm glad you talked me into trying it once."

"I loved watching baby," he said "but I don't ever want to share you again. No matter how hot it is to see." He nibbled my neck softly, as his hands ran absently down my body, his fingers stroking me where I was most tender. I moved against him, not able to get enough of him. I turned to kiss him, pressing my tongue to his as I rode his hand. As the light started to pour through the hotel window, I climbed astride him and took him into me, slowly riding his cock as he stroked my shaking body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • First Time with a Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 530 milliseconds