• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • So Many Lies

So Many Lies

12

{Yikes! A story with cheaters in it? On a site with stories about...SEX?

Oh, my GOD! Just a warning, EVERYBODY is cheating in this one!

Lol.}

+++

"God, am I really going to do this?" Jinks thought to himself as he parked his truck in the short term parking lot at the airport.

His real name was Gary but by now he had spent so much time on the internet that he actually had begun to feel that Jinks was his name.

He had needed a screen name and had started out with "Hijinks" but everyone called him "jinks" or "HJ" anyway and he sort of liked jinks so it stuck.

He had been in conversations with dozens of females, it was a kick to talk naughty to them and have them talk naughty right back.

It was all just harmless fun.

But this time, it was going well past harmless fun, he was actually going to meet Crystal.

Glancing at his watch, he saw he was 15 minutes early, so he lit a smoke to kill some time. In his pocket were some nice handi-wipes and some breath spray, that should cover up the smell.

Of course Jinks had told her he was a non smoker, going into detail about the personal struggle he had with quitting.

There had been other comments also, like the bit about the local marathon he had run, managing to finish in the top 20.

"They even gave me a T-shirt, it says award finisher right on the front of it." He had typed with pride.

Jinks actually did have that T-shirt, he had found it in a pile of used clothing down at Goodwill, it was enough too large that the middle fit perfectly if he didn't tuck it in.

Crystal would be on the 3:15 plane from Denver, he felt like he knew her intimately already from all of the private conversations they had.

For the last three weeks he had nearly starved himself to death, managing to lose six whole pounds of the 30 plus extra he carried on his 5' 9" frame.

That combined with lifting his bowling ball 20 times with each arm, over and over every night had snugged up his biceps.

Lord, the things he had told the woman over the internet.

"Six feet tall with sandy brown hair" He had told her. The gray was nicely covered up at the moment, the package of "Hair color for men" handled that nicely.

Just comb it in and no one will notice. It said so right on the package. Looking at himself in the truck's rear view mirror, it did look almost natural.

There was nothing he could do about the bare patch on both the front and the back, of course. Perhaps Crystal would not notice?

Jinks stubbed out his smoke, got out of his truck and headed for the baggage claim area. He could see the steady stream of jets coming in and taking off. Looking up, he spotted the big Southwest flight coming in.

That was probably her flight, his heart leaped in his chest.

Lord, the things he had told her, some of it was true but there was so much that went back and forth he was having quite a time remembering it all.

"5'5", 130 pounds, 34 years old with short blond hair, wearing a black skirt and light blue blouse."

That was what he was looking for. Hell, he was already getting a woodie in anticipation.

Jinks began looking over the solid stream of people arriving, even though the plane was probably not yet unloading.

He took an overly deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. Talking to an anonymous person intimately from a huge distance was one thing, face to face was completely different.

But he had never seen her face, she always claimed she was far too shy. Jinks had never let her see his face either, the detailed descriptions he had sent her about how he looked a bit like a "younger Clint Eastwood" didn't exactly fit, even when he tried to scowl.

Besides, it was the internet, one can never be too careful.

Man, strange nookie? It had been years, in fact Jinks could not even remember the last time he got laid by his own wife.

His wife Sally lost interest ages ago, now all she ever did was go to her meetings, something about starving kids in Haiti or some BS like that.

So this was her fault, if she would just spread her legs once in awhile, he wouldn't be out looking.

The damned change of life, she at first just sat around with a sad look on her face most of the time, then she had taken to wearing those thick ugly pajamas to bed, pushing his hands away when he reached for her.

Finding the naughty websites was like a godsend, he never had any plans to actually do anything, but here he was.

+++

Jeanie looked out the window as the plane made the last turn before coming in low over the city of Reno.

She almost did not believe that she was doing this, her husband Frank had at first been very mad when he caught her sending private messages back and forth with the anonymous man called Jinks.

How he found out, she wasn't sure. She thought she had cleared the history but obviously she must have missed signing out of her private account.

"How fucking long has this shit been going on?" He had raged at her. For a brief moment she had thought he was going to hit her, but he never had and didn't this time.

Instead, he yelled, that was almost worse.

"I'm sorry honey, it was just flirting, we never really did anything." Jeanie had broken down into tears.

The truth was that she really did not know why she was flirting, doing sexy things with some strange man that she would never meet.

It made her feel alive, wanted and it had been a very long time since any man had really even taken a second look at her.

She rationalized all of what she was doing as being only talk, some sexy photos back and forth. That wasn't cheating, not really.

Besides, Frank acted like it was a damned chore to give her a little night time loving, and he absolutely refused to get down there and lick her.

It wasn't physical, Frank was such a good looking man and he kept himself in nice shape. But he had slowed way down in the sex department and never showed any real imagination at all.

She had been worried that he did not care about her, and her life had fallen completely into a rut.

Finally she had been forced to report to those private times in the bathroom, she had that little shampoo bottle that looked just like a penis, right down to the top of it.

Frank just was not showing any interest in her, and for some reason she was at a point in her life where sex was on her mind most of the time.

But now he was getting all insanely jealous over some innocent teasing?

She was very careful about showing herself as being mildly tickled at his reaction, it meant perhaps he did care?

Finally after Frank had returned to his more normal calm manner, they had sat down and talked.

Jeanie explained that she had done some sexy teasing, that it was all for fun and she would never really ever do anything.

"But why? Am I not enough man for you?" Frank had demanded.

She looked at him, his face was red and he had his chest all huffed up. Jeanie managed to stifle a giggle, that would just make things worse.

"You are just fine, it isn't that, not really. It's just...something different I guess."

"Is that what you want? Something different?" Frank's face became flushed again.

"No, honey, no! Of course not. It's just teasing, anonymous stuff. Like reading a naughty story or watching a movie."

It took a bit of talking, but Jeanie finally confessed that she was bored. They always did sex the same way, and always on Saturday night.

Some Saturdays even got skipped.

"I was looking for ways to..spice up things in our bedroom. For US!" She smiled.

"Spice things up? Really?" Frank asked.

"Uh huh." She told him. That wasn't really true but Frank acted like he accepted that.

There was just no...excitement? She had been worrying about her looks, getting well into her 40's was showing, even though she struggled to keep her body in reasonable shape.

Two children, now grown and off to their own lives left a huge hole in her own. Jeanie knew very well her fanny was too large, and the bulge at her tummy was going to stay no matter what she did.

Her very best feature, her breasts, were beginning to give in to the forces of gravity.

But they still looked OK, she thought, especially since her nipples were very black, and huge.

They had always been huge and she knew men liked them, because when she was dating she had allowed several to play with them and they always got excited at seeing them.

When she finally confessed about the extremely closeup photos she had sent to Jinks, Frank had changed.

He had demanded that she tell him everything, and she was afraid not to at this point.

"My God! You mean you actually sent some strange guy pictures..of your pussy?" He demanded.

But he didn't sound mad?

"Yes, I did. It made me all excited..wet. I'm sorry, honey. I won't do it again." She told her husband, reaching out and running her hand up the top of his leg.

Her fingers reached his crotch, sure enough, she felt his six inch wienie was nice and hard.

Sensing a way out, she gave him a nice little squeeze.

Then Frank lost any resemblence of control himself and grabbed her, tossing her down on the carpet. He rammed himself inside her from behind, dragging the already damp crotch of her panty aside.

That was something he had not done for at least 15 years. No long foreplay, no teasing like he always did, he was just crazily eager.

It was wonderful!

He reached around and grabbed one of her tits in each hand, shoving her bra upwards to free them, using them as hand holds to keep himself mashed up against her butt.

Just wonderful! Jeanie could not remember the last time they had fucked like that.

+++

From then on, any mention of what had been going on set Frank off. But she did quit going online to the naughty site, quit sending emails although she received a few from her online friend Jinks.

Frank asked every single night when he came home from work if she had, she told him the truth that she hadn't.

He almost seemed displeased at that?

It was about two weeks later when Frank suggested that maybe she could send the man some more pictures of her bare pussy.

Frank's face was flushed, Jeanie could tell he was arroused at the idea of her doing that.

That was a bit of a surprise, so that evening she emailed Jinks as her husband sat right there beside her, and she got a nearly instant reply.

"Lord, I have missed chatting with you!" Was the reply.

"We were out of town, no internet connection." She told the man.

Frank looked over her shoulder as she typed, at one point Jeanie had Frank's erection in her hand, having to let go every few minutes to reply to Jinks.

That was crazy hot. When she brought up the photo she took of her black hair covered vagina, taking the shot up her skirt right in front of Frank, loaded it and hit "send" Frank had blasted off, spattering all over the keyboard.

"Let's send him one more." Frank had asked, his voice trembling.

"Oh, God!" Jeanie had blurted out as Frank got down between her legs and took a photo of her holding herself wide open.

She saw Frank was fully erect again as she clicked "send."

Jinks was going to be able to see clear up inside of her in that one!

It took the man quite a long time to reply, she had a pretty good idea of why, too.

Later on that same evening, Frank asked her in the heat of more lovemaking.

"Do you want to fuck with that guy?" Frank asked her, panting.

"I don't know." She answered, surprised at that.

"I mean, if you met him, would you?"

"I...maybe, I guess. If I was...single. But I could never actually cheat on you, honey." She told him.

She felt her upper body shiver at the idea.

God! The vision of lying back, naked, allowing a strange man to look at her most private parts, his huge cock right there, then actually letting him fuck her until she screamed?

Her body began to orgasm in a way it had not with her husband for years.

"It's not cheating if I tell you it's OK." Frank told her, just as he had a massive orgasm inside her.

"I suppose not, honey." She told him a little later. Jeanie was mildly confused, she realized she was finding out some things about her husband she didn't know.

Frank's cock had felt at least an inch or two bigger, and it was solid. Normally she could feel it bend a little bit when they made love, not this time.

Then when she went into the bathroom to clean up, and stepped in the shower Frank climbed right in with her. He pushed her back against the end of the tub and licked her, something he also hadn't done in years.

"Is his cock big?" Frank had panted.

"Oh fuck!" She mumbled as Frank stuck his tongue clear up inside of her.

"Yes, honey, it's huge!" She told him, going along with it. This was great, the way Frank was acting.

+++

Jinks had been a little bit surprised when he got the email from Crystal, asking if he wanted to meet to get to know each other even better.

That had been barely a month earlier, he had then spent quite a bit of effort to get himself much closer to what he had pretended to be.

At age 47, and an easy 25 pounds or more over weight, thinning hair already turning to a tell tale silver, he probably was not going to pass for the age 35 he claimed to be.

The only thing that was real was the photo he had sent to Crystal of his erect penis, the foreskin rolled back to expose the head.

One thing Jinks was proud of was his nice 6" cock, and it worked quite nicely too. But he had to take at least 5 photos before he got one that didn't show off his ample tummy.

He had even held it from underneath, that made it appear even larger in the photo.

Crystal had raved about how pretty his cock looked, then she sent him a closeup of her bare tittie, the big black nipple nearly filled the screen.

It was so close Jinks could see the surrounding tiny little bumps on it.

That made for a very nice jack off session, about the only sexual activity Jinks had had since his wife Sally had become damn near a nun on him.

Sally was still slender and looked good, but she has always been shy about her mostly flat chest. She acted like sex was a chore, and it had dropped off to once a month and often less than that.

Jinks knew part of that had to do with her going through the change, she had become quiet and moody, the only time she seemed happy was when she was headed off to her silly women's club.

+++

Actually meeting face to face with Crystal was something he never really expected, so when the email came it caught him by surprise.

"Really? What about your husband?" He emailed back. The last thing in the world Jinks wanted was a mad husband coming after him, even though he knew that was unlikely since they lived in Denver and he lived in Reno.

"He knows. I think the idea turns him on. So..do you want to? Meet, I mean and see how it goes?" Came back almost instantly.

Wow. Jinks had heard of things like that but never actually ran into the situation.

But it meant strange pussy, with no strings? What a deal!

That was how Jinks found himself at the baggage claim at the airport, waiting for Crystal to arrive.

+++

The light over the conveyor announced the baggage from Denver, Jinks walked over there and stood off to the side, scanning each arrival.

Couples, a few singles, one tall blond woman wearing a tan dress came and picked up her bags.

Then Jinks spotted a grandmotherly type, short dyed blond hair, dark skirt and light blue blouse.

Big tits too, but she looked to be close to 160 pounds, not the 130 he was looking for.

Jinks went back to scanning the crowd.

The woman was looking around in all directions, probably looking for her husband or some friends, he thought.

Her eyes fell on him, she tipped her head for a moment.

That couldn't be Crystal, she was only 34 and this lady looked too old to be her.

There was no sign of any female that fit the image Jinks had in his mind. Finally there was only a few people left, Jinks looked again at the lady. She appeared to be in her late 40's or early 50's. Large breasts, her behind easily had 20 pounds extra on it.

"It couldn't be?" He thought to himself.

She walked over and picked up a suitcase, then headed his way.

"Are you named Jinks?" She asked.

Jinks nodded.

"Oh, good. I am Jeanie..I mean..Crystal." She appeared shy, almost blushing.

Jinks looked her over, then smiled. Not that bad, not really. Sure, a little heavy and the hair was obviously bleached. Her blouse was undone by just a couple of buttons, the very top of her cleavage showed.

Not exactly the nice tight young stuff he had expected here. He caught her quick glance up and down his own body, but she didn't change expression.

"Well, let me take the suitcase." He said, taking it from her. He led her to his truck, opened the door. Crystal struggled up and into it since the huge oversize tires caused it to set very high.

"I thought you drove a Mercedes?" Crystal asked him.

"It's..uhhh..in the shop." He told her.

She didn't respond, turned her head and looked out the window.

They were both mostly oddly silent as Jinks drove towards the downtown casino where he had reservations for two nights.

He had asked for and gotten one of the spa rooms at the Eldorado, he and his wife Sally had stayed there several years earlier.

That had been fun, it was over Valentine's day and they had a nice dinner, managed to blow a grand they couldn't really afford, then had sex after a long soak in their room.

The rooms were nice, with that huge hot tub. Jinks had thought that inviting Crystal for a soak might be just the ticket to break the ice.

She went over and sat on the edge of the bed, appearing to be uncomfortable.

"So what are we going to do first?" She asked him finally.

"I thought maybe we could go get a bite to eat, then play some downstairs?" Jinks grinned at her.

He could feel his confidence building, she had said nothing at all about some of the things about him being different that he had told her in the emails.

Of course how she had described herself was not a good fit either.

"Can I grab a quick shower first?" She asked.

"Sure! Want me to join you?" Jinks gave her a big smile, not really expecting her to agree quite so quickly.

"OK." She said, blushing again, then giving him a shy look.

"How about I fill the hot tub then, we can have a nice soak too?" He asked, suddenly nervous.

Food was becoming forgotten.

"OK." With that she got up and went into the bathroom. He heard the shower start, so he turned on the water into the big tub.

He barely got his clothes off, planning on joining her in the shower when he heard the water shut off. Suddenly shy, he quickly slid into the tub, lowering himself into the water.

Crystal came out, she had a huge white towel wrapped completely around her body. She hesitated when she saw he was in the tub.

Jinks gave her his best smile, started to ask her to come in when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes, we just got here."

"About what I expected." She glanced at Jinks.

"Not yet, we just got here. We are going to soak in the tub and then go eat."

"I will. I promise. I will call you in the morning, OK honey?" She closed the phone.

"Husband?" Jinks asked.

"Yes."

"Are you still OK with this, Crystal?" Jinks asked her.

"Yes. Frank wanted...he asked me to make sure you..saw everything." She blushed again, then dropped the big towel.

Jinks looked at her, her heavy breasts were capped with very large nipples that pointed downward at a 45 degree angle. She had a roundish tummy, it came down to the "V" shape of her loins, causing her vagina to be hidden behind the mass of dark hair.

Her body really did not look like she worked out at any gym twice each week.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • So Many Lies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds