• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 13-14

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 13-14

12

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XIII

I felt so bad for slave amy, my once Mistress, once she thought the only gf of Master Cock, now nothing more than a lowly worthless slave, like me. He really tricked her.

We were led inside on all fours, Cock taking me by a chain passing through the ring on my collar and clipped to my clit ring, the tinkle bell sounding as we walked. Nikita took slave amy the same way, so humiliating to be led by someone you thought was your friend. Now she is in charge and poor slave amy is their toy.

Nikita. She was very intimidating. Asian, but if I were guessing, not Chinese. Maybe Viet or Cambodian. She had a tough look about her, certainly messing with my theory that all Asian women were submissive and made excellent slave material. Nikita had Mistress written all over her.

She talked like we weren't even there. "These two have potential, Diaw. I think we can get double their current value with a little training. How about we send them to slave school to increase their worth. I checked and it is $500 per week for one, $750 for two. They would come back as perfect little asian slaves and we could auction them off at the next club meeting."

Diaw? Is that Cock's real name? Slave school? Auction? Club meeting? Slave amy, how could you not know they were plotting behind your back?

"Really? What do they teach them at this slave school?"

"Everything you want from a perfect pet. How to walk like a slave, how to talk like a slave, how to please every Master and Mistress. They will return with only one goal in life, to please their owner. And once they graduate, you can bet their value will skyrocket."

"Ok, that's fine, but we need to wait a week. This one," as he jerked my chain causing me to yelp, "has a flight to catch this afternoon."

"You're kidding, you are letting her go home? Why?"

"Yeah, well, she'll be back next weekend, you can count on it."

The fuck she can, I thought. The moment I get out of here, I will never set foot in Texas again!

"Why should she come back. She doesn't look overly thrilled by all of this."

So right, fuckhead.

"You'll see, just trust me." 
They took us to the bondage room, so much more crowded with the new equipment. Telling us to STAY, Nikita got bowls of oatmeal, I guess, some gray mushy stuff anyway, and set it in front of both of us. But before she left slave amy, she spit in her oatmeal and laughed in derision. "Oh, how the mighty have fallen," she said. "I can't believe you thought I would give him to you and that you thought we were through. It just took time to plan your enslavement, you piece of fuckmeat!"

I hated her. It is one thing to be a good loser, but so much worse to be a poor winner. If only I was able to use my brains to think of a way out.

We ate like animals, without the use of our hands, food and goo all over our faces. I was sure I tasted male semen in my oatmeal, but that could be my imagination. After all the semen I had swallowed, I imagine a Big Mac would taste like semen.

Diaw returned with Nikita. "Take that stupid whore and cage her until later. They were getting a little too lovey dovey last night. No need for them to see each other again until slave school. I'll get this one organized."

I tried to give a kissing shape with my lips towards slave amy. Maybe she saw it, maybe not. Nikita jerked her head away quickly and the last I saw of my friend and Mistress and now sister in slavery, was her naked ass, the tinkle bell hanging from her clitty, as she walked away, a bitch on a leash.

"Let's go, slave. Time to get you cleaned up. I really doubt they would let you on the plane like this."

Back to the shower room. Diaw chained my ankles, but freed my wrists and released the leash. He gave me time to clean myself and brought in some cosmetics and hair brushes. He told me to be kneeling at a certain spot in 30 minutes, or he would add a stripe or two to my ass.

The next 29 minutes were so luxurious. A shower never felt so good. I turned it up and scrubbed and scrubbed my cum caked body. I washed my hair twice and pushed the shower head into my cunt and then my ass, allowing the water spray to wash away the memory of all those cocks, all that fucking, all those nightmarish hours.

Thirty minutes later, I was kneeling on the spot he had ordered. I was still trying to figure out how he expected me to return. Did he think I would return for slave amy? Then he was an idiot. I felt sorry for her, but return for her? No way.

The door opened and he appeared, holding some clothes over his arm. He told me to hold out my hands, and he removed the steel cuffs I had worn for days. He told me to lower my head, and he reached around and somehow removed the steel collar around my neck. I felt more naked. I loved the collar. I would have to get one in L.A..

"Open your mouth, slave," and when I obeyed, he penis gagged me. I hate that gag.

He told me to get on all fours, and when I did, he released the chain connecting my ankles, and then the steel cuffs. He told me to spread my knees and when I did, he reached between my legs and I heard and felt him padlock my pussy rings together. Fuck.

"I have removed much of the metal, since airport security might be a problem for you. The piercing rings are titanium so they will not set off any alarms. The lock? Not sure. If they do a hand search, that's your problem. I am sure a PhD can handle that, right slave?"

I moaned into the gag.

"In a few hours, I will take you to the airport. You must go back to California, or your cousin at Baylor would be suspicious. But your life as a PhD student is over. You are my slave now and you will return after wrapping things up. I will give you one week and I have provided your airline ticket for your one way trip back here. After all, with the profit we made last night and what we will make from the sales of the pictures and videos that we took of you the last few days and in the future, it is the least I can do."

Penis gagged as I was, I could only shake my head. There was no way I was coming back. No Fucking Way!

"You silly little slave, of course you will. Follow me on your knees." I followed after him, out of the room, down the hall, and into a workroom, I guess his den or study. He directed me to a computer and right away, I knew I had a problem, a big problem. He had my email on his screen, messages from my mom, my UCLA advisor, and friends.

"Think of the consequences if you don't return. You no longer have email access, since I have taken it and changed your password, and I have prepared a mass email to be sent out highlighting the best moments of your days here. If you are not on that plane when it arrives next Sunday, then your friends, family, and school administrators will see the real you. Here, I am even returning your cell phone. You can have it; access to your gmail account is all I need. In fact," he began to unstrap the penis gag. "I want you to call your mom right now and tell her about us."

"Wha!" I started to say.

"That we met at UCLA when we were both undergrads. That part of the reason you wanted to come to Texas was to see your cousin, but the main part was to see me and spend time together. And now that you have, well,... You can call me Diaw to your mom. Then you hand the phone to me."

I was sick. No, I wouldn't do it. No!

"If you don't, this is what I will do. I will hook the thickest titanium ring in your nostril. I will shave the side of your head so the SLAVE earrings are totally on display. And I will call Hawkeye back for another tat. Decide now, because, I am hitting the speed dial for your mom."

He handed me the phone and I wanted to vomit.

------------------------ Nikita spitted into my doggy bowl, fed us goo! I was too hungry and too scared not to eat. Tears ran down and dropped into my doggy bowl. I was sobbing uncontrollably.

As I was chain lead away by Nikita I glanced at slave s and I think she threw a kiss at me w/ a sorrow filled look. I know she felt for me. Thank you slave k. It was wonderful knowing you. Amy felt for you, too.

For the first time in my life I felt depressed thinking that my life is over and I'll never enjoy sex again although I will be having a ton of sex earning good money for Cock and Nikita. In order to make me a better fuck, I'm sure Cock and Nikita would force aphrodisiac down my throat or inject estrogen in me to make me extra horny. Men like to fuck horny whores, no doubt.

Nikita dragged me to a small room. She yanked hard on the chain clipped to my cliffy ring that went through my collar ring. She walked so fast that I couldn't keep up on my four. I felt I might lose my clit. As my tinkle bell rang Nikita walked even faster.

The small room looked like a laundry room but instead of washing machines, it has two small metal cages about the size of a washer tipped to it's side - it is only two feet tall.

Nikita opened the cabinet doors and found a penile gag and a donut shaped mouth stretch. She stuck the donut into my mouth which forcefully stretched my mouth open - it was very uncomfortable and I was not able to speak. Then she pushed the penile gag deep into my mouth touching my throat.

I was very uncomfortable plus my face was coated w/ the goo they fed me and it is started to dry. I still have cum all over and inside my body. Doesn't look like I'd get to clean myself.

Nikita ordered me to climb half way into the cage and lift my butt up. I obeyed, like I have a choice. I knew Nikita will be looking for every chance to whip me. Even when I did obey, Nikita landed a heavy slash on my cheek "Butt raised higher you stupid whore". Sob sob sob... I whimpered like a wounded dog.

Nikita pushed a remote controlled dildo deep into my dry cunt. It was cold and hurt like I never felt. For the first time in my life as far as I can recall my cunt was dry. Poor Amy had lost her sexual desire! I might as well be dead. No, I'd be better off dead.

Then she triple pad locked my cunt shut and that hurt, too. Because my snatch was pulled wide open by chains and now it is pulled together in opposite direction to shut the canal passage. That's not all. Nikita clipped a metal bar to my ankle cuffs forcing my lower body to spread apart.

Then a penis shaped anal hook was inserted into my ass. It was a very long penis and the head was extra thick. I felt the hook went deep into my butt.

Nikita ordered me put my hands behind my back then she cuffed them together. I was told to crawl forward all the way into the cage. I had to crawl with only my hind legs, my face scraping the cage's metal mesh floor.

She pushed my head down touching the meshed floor and locked my nose ring to the cage making my head immobile.

She tied my cuffed hands to the top of the cage hurting my shoulders and arms. Then she went around the cage and kicked me cuz I wasn't all the way in the small cage. Luckily I am very petite so I was able to fit my entire body into the cage. She closed the cage door and latched it.

She then pulled hard on my anal hook and tied it to the top of the cage door.

I am totally immobile and uncomfortable besides, I am a bit claustrophobic. Desperation set in. But I immediately thought of slave s. She's a little bigger than me, how then would she fit into this tiny cage that barely fit me? On one hand I'd love to see slave s next to me, on the other hand I wish they'll let her go home and she'll never return.

Would I want to be slaved side by side w/ slave s and perform dual Asian slut sex acts? Or do I want to see her free and never hear from her again?

In a way I'm glad I, Amy, do not have a choice but to face fate.

As Nikita flipped the light switch I thought that was all she's done to me for now, she turned on the remote dildo and tortured me - I cannot enjoy sex anymore even with the aphrodisiac they laced in our food.

No one can predict fate, but I know mine isn't gonna be good.

-----------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XIV

My mind was a blank. I couldn't think. All the tests, all the pressure I handled in school was nothing compared to this moment.

I took the phone. Yes, it was ringing. Please mom, please don't pick up!!!!!!!!!!

"Hi, Kell," mom answered.

"Hi, mom." What was I going to do? Think. There must be something. Think!!!

And then suddenly my mind cleared. In a wink, I was able to analyze the situation and visualize a way out.

"Just want to tell you everything is good, and that I will see you in a few hours. I will call you when the plane lands, and then you and daddy can leave for the airport."

"Ok, honey. How was your time with Brandi?"

"Good mom, but we only had lunch together. So, I didn't tell you, but remember I had a few dates with a guy last year on campus. His name is Diaw." I looked at him and he had his hand out and a smile a mile wide. His docile little slave was obeying his orders. "Well, I actually spent Friday and Saturday night with him and his family. Well, I will tell you about it later, k?"

"Kell, you're being careful, right?"

"Of course, mom. I will tell you more later, but right now..." I moved myself, as though preparing to hand him the phone. "... I gotta go, so bye mom!" and I hit end.

"What the fuck was that all about, slave!" he bellowed.

"That should be obvious. Any cell company can trace a call to within 10 feet. It is called 'triangulation' in case you need the official scientific term." I was on a roll and suddenly all the burdens of the past few days were lifting. There was light at the end of the tunnel. "Unless I am very wrong, you are not a killer, just a sex addict. And you don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison, getting raped by bigger sex addicts, so here is what we are going to do."

Diaw, Master Cock, was speechless. Suddenly his little fuck pet had become a tiger. It must have looked absurd to him. Here I was, naked, collared, pierced, totally at his mercy, and yet I was in charge, and I felt my energy grow.

"You are going to take me to the airport, and while there you will make that one way ticket from LA to Dallas," I pointed to the ticket laying on the table, "next Sunday, into a round trip ticket, Friday to Sunday, just like this weekend. And I will come back next Friday, and I will be your slave for that 3-day weekend and as many 3-day weekends as you wish and as I can afford to be away. You and Mistress, uh, slave amy took my virginity, but also gave me a taste of what it is really like to be a kajira and I admit that I loved most of it.."

"And next weekend," the words rolling off my pierced tongue as though I had planned this speech for days, "you and your girlfriend can send slave amy and me to slave school, if you wish, or further train us here. But one week from today, I will return to LA, I will not give up my family and friends and educational goals for you or anyone. We can make this work. I can be your slave and still have a life. Agreed?"

"All I have to do is hit send and you have no life, slave," he tried to retake control.

"Then do it." I stared into his eyes, with confidence. "Then you have shot your only bullet and within hours you will be under arrest. And you will have destroyed my life as it now exists, but you will never be able to enjoy even one moment. I am not a fool and I hope you are not a fool. I would rather you destroy my life and force me to rebuild it, then totally take my life. I know how blackmail works, and I am drawing the line right now."

He just stared at me. I knew I had convinced him that I was right.

"And what about Amy? What happens to her?" he asked.

"Up to you. I could care less. She gets whatever you and that girlfriend of yours want to do. I won't interfere. In fact, no reason to tell her anything. She can figure I went home as you planned originally and when I return next Friday, she will just think I have left my former life to be your fulltime slave. You can send us to school, or whatever, and she will have no idea." Those words sounded so analytical, so heartless. I knew I had to help Amy at some point, but for now, I had to get away. She would have to put up with whatever they planned until I returned and figured out a better plan.

He smiled. He could see it working. He nodded and standing up he said, "Let's go, you have a plane to catch."

------------------------ Amy keeps sobbing, lights out, body fixed in uncomfortable position and immobile, parts of body pinned to the cage w/ no clearence. All Amy's holes were gagged. Her mouth jacked open. Hasn't has a shower nor slept since Amy was sexually abused and body modified.

On top of all that, Amy's penile shaped gag in her mouth prevented Amy to swallow her saliva so Amy was drooling like a dog in the Summer heat.

BF betrayed Amy and now his real gf is in charge of torturing Amy and her friend Kelli.

Oh shit Kelli! What are they gonna do to her. Not gonna let her go home fosur. Amy doesn't know whether to feel sorry for herself or for Kelli. At this state of depression Amy doesn't know how to think. She only wishes to see Kelli again or to know that she is free.

All the same time the vibrator kept on stimulating. It is very annoying when one loses her sexual desires. Now I know what's like being raped. Amy was raped before but rather enjoyed it. Not this time. The vibrator heats up. Amy's cunt is getting very very warm, almost hot. Then the vibrator stopped. Ten minutes later the vibrator starts again - there must be an overheat switch. Either that or Nikita is controlling Amy's vibrator remotely.

Hours went by and nothing happens, except for the vibrator. That in its self is an eerie feeling - emptiness set in on Amy.

Amy fell asleep.

Then a bang and the light came on. Nikita kicked on Amy's cage "wake up whore, time for more training."

Nikita untied the anal hook from the cage, unlatched the cage door and ordered Amy out.

Amy couldn't crawl out cuz her tongue was still latched to the cage but Nikita forgot. For that Nikita gave Amy two heavy lashes of her whip on Amy's exposed butt.

Amy squealed like a wounded dog - a close description under the condition Amy is.

Nikita remembered. Went to the front of the cage and released Amy's tongue latch. "Should have told me you stupid bitch!" Very funny.

Amy crawled out and Nikita immediately latched on to Amy's tongue with a chain.

She dragged Amy back to the torture room, Amy on her four can hardly keep up pace with Nikita's deliberate fast feet. In order to save her tongue from tearing Amy kept up! Amy was huffing, puffing and drooling like a dog. That wasn't easy cuz Amy's feet were still stretched by the bar latched on to her ankle cuffs.

Even more humiliating is that Amy's cliffy ring is fixed w/ a tinker bell, so as Amy walked on her four, she "rang" like a real dog.

In the torture room Amy was lead to her doggy bowl, still dirty from her previous meal. Nikita dropped a lump of goo and stepped on Amy's head into the bowl. "Eat bitch!". Amy turned around unable to speak, but it was obvious her penile gag was still in place.

Nikita yanked out Amy's gag, removed her metal O-ring that forced Amy' mouth open. Quite a relieve even though Amy's tongue ring is still latched on Amy's tongue.

Amy wasn't hungry, but dare not to disobey. Amy ate like a dog - slurping.

"Now wag your tail!" Nikita ordered. Amy swayed her behind, vibrator still humming. Amy remembered men used to praise her fat behind, now she's a dog. Ate like a dog and had to wag her behind like a dog to please her Mistress.

Instantly Amy felt tingling in her breasts - must be the aphrodisiac in her food stimulating her breast. Amy looked down and noticed her tits are as dark and a black girl, her labia seemed to be larger and also darker.

Amy considered herself luck Nikita didn't put a lot of goo in her doggy bowl cuz she must lick it clean.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 13-14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds