• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Moving Day

Moving Day

12

Leah awoke alone in a cold sweat with panic still fluttering in her chest. It had been another night of fitful fear-filled dreams in which she was helpless to save herself from some vaguely remembered threat.

"It must be the move." she whispered groggily.

She arched her arms over her head in a subconscious effort to loosen the knot in her chest. Her nightshirt, a threadbare giveaway from some long ago office party, stretched across her thin frame. The cloth was still damp with sweat from the fevered dream and it sent a chill through her body. Without a well padded bra her nipples were embarrassingly prominent. Contracted and puckered as they were from the chill or when engorged with arousal they couldn't be hidden and would jut lewdly atop her full upturned and teardrop shaped breasts. She was well into her thirties and though not as firm and pronounced as they once were, the sidelong glances and attention they drew made her uncomfortable. Were she in public now she would have been mortified by her state.

With a nearly audible snap she whipped her arms back to her sides. She used the momentum to sit up and shake the last of her dream away.

"Why are you so uptight!?" she said aloud in an artificially flippant tone hoping to dismiss the lingering worry.

She turned her head from side to side, stretching, and taking in the familiar sights of their dimly lit bedroom. Leah and her husband had shared the same 2 bedroom apartment for all five years of their marriage. She loved the it. The place brought her a sense of security and stability that she hadn't known in her single years. She had never built a home with the intention of staying indefinitely and the discovery of what she had been missing caused her to feel an irrationally powerful emotional attachment. She was never fully at ease anywhere but her home. This caused her to be aloof and most people thought her cool if not cold. She was not. The discreet but ever present anxiety caused her to withdraw in many social situations, particularly those of mixed company. She had married late in life in comparison to the rest of her social circle. Even so, she did not need all the fingers of one hand to count the number of men she had dated.

She threw the remaining covers off and and stood up determinedly. She needed to relax and concentrate on all she had left to do before they turned in their key today. The nightshirt, normally just enough to cover her full rounded cheeks, was bunched around her waist. Morning light through the slanted blinds illuminated and warmed her legs and behind. Standing as she was, flat footed with legs apart and her back to the blinds, the light even touched her smooth and hairless lips.

For a brief moment she smiled to herself thinking about how her husband described them as pink and puffy. He still stole peeks at her as she dressed in the mornings and loved the contrast of her pink lips and areole against marble white skin. Mostly for herself, but also for the way he professed to love the feel of it, she had gone to a clinic which used laser light to permanently removed all her pubic hair. They'd even managed to take care of those places deeper in the cleft past her delicate pointed "v" and around the parts that never saw light. The multiple visits had been painfully awkward but she did not miss shaving. Her sensitive skin responded poorly to a razor.

She smoothed the shirt down and stooped to pick up a pair of loose fitting boxer shorts. As she slipped the shorts up she became aware of scraping and grunting sounds downstairs. Had that noise been there all morning? She remembered surfacing from sleep a few times during the early morning and thought it had. Her husband was not normally an early riser and again the panic bubbled in her chest. She calmed herself realizing burglars and rapists didn't usually strike at 8 o'clock in the morning. This was moving day after all. Still, she took the stairs a little more timidly than usual padding soundlessly in her bare feet.

"LEAH! Help us out here. Jake is about to lose it!" her husband shouted as she stepped off the last stair.

"That's what she said" Jake mumbled and they both chuckled through gritted teeth.

She physically cringed at the nonsensical but crude remark and the unexpected interruption of her morning trek for tea. Jake was one of her husbands close friends and constantly vulgar. They were trying to squeeze the oversized leather couch down the hallway and she had nearly run into them in her pre-caffeine fog. They really were about to drop it. She didn't know what good her 110 pound frame could do but she grudgingly slid in next to Jake and the only available handhold. He was sweaty and smelled foul even this early but she gamely held on.

She was forced into a crouch and against him as they pushed the couch into the hallway leaving no room on either side. The awkward stooped gait was sliding her boxer shorts lower until they were teetering on her slender hips. She felt sure that Jake was seeing more than he should.

Before they were halfway down the hall she felt his cock thickening and beginning to pulse against her unavoidably upturned cheeks. Jake never missed an opportunity to make a crack about the size of his package and her first thought was, resignedly, that it may not be all talk. It felt long and thick as it bounced heavily against the inside of her thigh through his thin nylon soccer shorts. Who am I to judge size?, she thought. She'd had virtually zero sexual experience prior to marriage.

She began to feel trapped as the men muscled the couch slowly down the hall with it's padding scraping along the walls and sealing of her escape. She was between Jake and the couch holding to the bottom lip with his outstretched arms above and on either side as he pushed to overcome the friction of the walls. Her stomach was flipping over and she began to feel disgusted at putting herself in this situation. With each step the feeling against her leg was transforming from a rhythmic swinging thump to an insistent pressure sliding higher between her thighs in rhythm with their stride.

When they reached the foyer she felt as though the trip down the hall had taken hours. Separating herself from Jake, she stretched upright with her hands against the small of her back feigning a stretch as she tried to calm her nerves. From the corner of her eye she caught the men eyeing her as they lay down the couch. She straightened and brought her shoulders forward to hide her obvious bralesssness.

"Coffee time?" Jake exhaled as he unburdened himself but remained behind the high padded arm rest. "

Creep, she thought. Probably waiting for that thing to settle down.

"Absolutely! I bet you're ready for a milk tea babe." her husband replied smiling and facing her direction.

The three of them filed back down the hall and toward the kitchen. Placing the tea kettle on its electric base she could feel Jake's eyes on her and it made her skin crawl. The worst part was that her husband didn't seem to mind that his wife was standing in a nearly see through shirt while his friend looked on. In fact, she wasn't sure but he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Well I'm off to change, back in a minute" she said stepping toward the door as she poured the last of the hot water into her teacup.

"Why? you look fine" her husband said taking her by the elbow and leading her into the newly empty living room. Jake following behind sipping from his coffee mug.

"Besides, we're nearly finished and you slept through the hard part."

She knew he was mostly joking but she felt a pang of guilt as she looked around at the apartment now devoid of their larger furniture.

"I'm so sorry honey, why didn't you wake me!"

"Don't worry about it sweetie. Besides, you can make it up to us by staying just as you are. You look amazing! Right Jake?"

He mumbled his assent but her husband needn't have confirmed. Jake was staring a hole through her boxers. Her stomach began to roil again but she decided she could deal with it if it meant a clean conscience after missing out on the hard work. She must have been lost in thought longer than she realized because her husband nudged her arm. Her breasts swayed beneath their thin veil of cotton.

"You OK baby?"

"Yeah babe, sorry. Still waking up. I feel horrible about sleeping so late. Why didn't you wake me?"

"Well, you seemed so restless during the night. You had finally settled down when I got out of bed. I didn't have the heart. I'm happy you're up now though." His eyes looked her up and down in exaggerated appraisal.

"You guys are creeping me out. But OK. I feel so bad!" she forced a smile and a small nervous chuckle as she made a sweeping gesture to the empty room while looking down to avoid their eyes. To her horror she noticed the loosely fitting boxers shorts with little blue polo players were just barely clinging to the last precipitous curve of her hips. It would be obvious to Jake how she "maintained her flower garden" as her mom would say. The lack of a dark shadow so low in the front with half her mons exposed would be impossible for his roaming eyes and dirty mind to miss. God! she felt so shameful and guilty. This was not like her. Her husband was so open with nudity and sex that sometimes she didn't understand how the two of them had ended up together.

After they had all finished their cups, they separated and began to go about loading the remaining smaller items. It seemed there was an endless supply of small cabinets and bookshelves to clear and carpets to vacuum. Thirty minutes past with barely a dent and she realized there were still plenty of chores to be done.

Around mid morning, Jake brought a ladder in from his truck and set it up in the dining room. Her mother's antique chandelier hung there and they'd saved it for later when there would be more room to safely lower it.

"You mind holding' the ladder?" he called to her as she was vacuuming in the nearby guest room.

"Of course not" she said walking over to the center of the room where Jake was already half way up the ladder. "Don't we need to turn off the power or something?"

"Nah, your husband says he put it in with some quick disconnects, shouldn't be a problem. Just hold the legs steady for me." She took hold of the ladder beneath him as he started to climb. The ceiling was high and vaulted and he had to go nearly to the top rung. She caught herself following him with her eyes as he climbed. Jake played on the soccer team with her husband and the running had benefit his powerful legs.

"God, I'm as bad as them" she thought but immediately justified herself, after all, she should be watching to make sure he doesn't get off balance. As her eyes traveled higher she caught sight of the unmistakable shadowed head of his cock. She knew from the way it jumped slightly in time with his pulse that he had a "semi" as her husband would call it.

What is with this guy? Is he constantly hard and where is his underwear? Her husband went around the house without but this was not Jake's house!

He was turning to face away from the ladder rungs and get a better grip on the chandelier. She abruptly shifted her gaze to his face and felt her own burn hot when she saw him looking down with a slight smirk on his face.

"Moment of truth" he said and the room fell into welcomed darkness. "Didn't really think that through did we?" came the disembodied voice from above. The dining room had no outside windows and she couldn't see a thing. "Don't let go of the ladder. I think I can make my way down"

"OK, be careful" she squeaked meekly.

She was truly worried he might tumble off. Her face was upturned trying desperately to discern his figure in the dark. She felt him before she saw him. First, the slippery nylon hem of his shorts catching at the bridge of her nose and then the warm thud of his swollen cock head lodging in her mouth as she'd stared slack-jawed into the darkness. She tasted the unmistakable salty sweetness on her tongue and her lips formed an unbidden "O" in surprise stretching around the rim of the fat mushroomed head. She heard a low moan and tinkling of the chandelier from above. She immediately turned her head and felt his cock sear across her cheek leaving a trail of juices. She stepped quickly aside and hoped for continued darkness. She knew her cheeks must be glowing red from shame and embarrassment. Worse, she felt smoldering embers below and they were not shame. She squeezed her legs together to extinguish them but only succeeded in fanning them to flame. As Jake bent to lay the chandelier to rest his his chorded forearm brushed across her chest. Time slowed to a crawl and every ropy muscle and tendon set off fireworks as his arm slid across her rigid nipples. She could not breathe. Her heart beat loudly in her ears. She began to feel faint.

"You still there Leah?" he said with an unfamiliar vulnerability in his voice.

"Yeah" she managed to croak as he flipped on the hallway light. The feeble illumination concealed some of her dumbstruck expression but also cast lewd shadows through the thin material of her shirt.

"Everything ok?"

After an awkward pause she was able to respond. "Yeah, let's get this thing out in the light."

He wasn't going to acknowledge it. Thank god for that. But everything was not ok! Jesus Christ this day was all kinds of not ok. What would she tell her husband? "Well, you see, his cock just sort of accidentally landed in my mouth."

She hoped Jake would continue to act as if it hadn't happened. She actively tried to convince herself it hadn't for the rest of the day. She went back to work with new zeal.

By noon she was on her hand and knees obsessively buffing microscopic scratches in the kitchen tile. She had the feeling of being watched and looked back over her shoulder to see Jake and Charles, one of the maintenance men from her husband's office who he'd hired to help them move and must just have arrived. Their looks were full of mirth and she froze thinking that Jake had told him everything. Her shirt had bunched around her waist as she worked. It was gaping open beneath her. They had a clear view. Most of her ass must also have been on display by the way her shorts were hanging. She stood up feeling that familiar turning in her stomach and heat in her cheeks. Standing did little to help. She was sweating and the t-shirt was so sodden that she might has well have been topless. Her long dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a ragged pony tail and she'd taken off her house shoes to clean the floor. She felt her nipples harden against her will. She thought they might pierce the fabric of her shirt. She couldn't understand how she'd been reduced to this in the course of 4 hours. She was a shy and reserved woman this morning. Now she was a cock sucking whore standing barefoot, sweaty, and partially dressed in front of her husbands friends. She heard footsteps in the hall.

"Whoa!" her husband said rounding the corner. You look sexy as hell but a little tired beauty. I think we're done. Time for a beer? Guys? "

Relief washed over her as they headed for the kitchen. Her husband was still cheerful and clearly hadn't been told of the mornings earlier events. He handed out the beers and they all took seats on the last of the empty boxes in the kitchen. Being the smallest she took the shortest box only 8 inches off the floor. Sitting so low had the effect of pushing the hem of her boxers up her thigh. The loose leg openings hung open as the three men sat fanned in front of her. She drew her legs together and her knees up to cover as much as she could.

She wasn't normally much of a drinker but the cold beer was a heavenly escape from the awkwardness, guilt, and hard work the day had been filled with. She even tipped her head back and gulped the last few swallows eagerly. Lowering the empty bottle and bringing her head forward again she caught Jake eye. In an instant of understanding she snapped her forgotten thighs back together. He smiled and turned to continue his conversation with her husband.

Well I guess it's nothing he hasn't seen at this point. Her legs had come together with a moist squishiness and she could feel pulsing between her tender distended lips.. How did that happen? Her body must be very confused because her brain certainly found the idea of having her most private parts ogled by foul smelling and foul mouthed Jake repugnant. A briefly perplexed look crossed her face. She needed to be a little nicer and a little less harsh on Jake. He was always the first to offer her and hubby help with just about anything. And, he was always the first one to start cleaning up with her after their monthly team parties. In fact, if you could look past his brash personality he was a pretty good friend. She made a mental note to work on it. A hand appeared above her head holding another beer.

"Round two?"

"Sure" she said taking the fresh beer from her husbands hand. Two was all it took to make her feel a little drunk but she welcomed the opportunity to dull her senses.

"Why don't we go kick back in the living room? I think the fold out chairs are in one of these boxes around here." her husband said as he started peering into the boxes around the kitchen floor.

He squeezed her thigh spreading her legs wide in the process. She felt the cool air touch her still throbbing pussy and she gasped a little hopping up and bouncing her breasts gently beneath the t-shirt. They felt heavy and sensitive like overripe fruit. Her body really was confused today.

"Gotcha" said her husband lifting two armfuls of cheap plastic chairs they used for soccer games. They put the chairs in a circle around a partial six pack Charles had brought in from the refrigerator. The men began to talk. Her mind wandered reclining deeply into the low chair. She hadn't realized how quickly she had been drinking the second beer until it ran dry as she was tipping the bottle high with her lips stretched out.

"Dayum! Thirsty? Here you go." said Charles standing next to her chair with a fresh beer held at his waist.

"Oh, I better not, I'm already feeling pretty buzzed and it's only 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Don't you guys have other stuff to do today?"

"Nope." said Charles and Jake in unison.

"I kinda thought this would take all day." her husband said "So Charles and Jake have a free pass from their wives until at least 6. I think they'd rather sit around and drink a few beers than head home for chores. Besides babe, the work is done. Loosen up a little."

She took the beer and wondered how loose he wanted her to be. I've been working all day in front of his friends practically naked. She reached down and pulled at the hem of her boxer shorts sliding them down as far as she could to cover her thighs.

"Hey, is that a rip in the carpet over there?" He said pointing to a shadow in the far edge of the room.

Her husband knew how paranoid she was about leaving the apartment exactly as they had found it. The landlady had become a personal friend over the years and she wanted to do right by her. She rushed over to the corner, a little unsteadily. She was well on her way to drunk if she wasn't already there. Bending deeply at the waist she brought her nose inches from the spot

"I don't see anything?"

At just that moment she felt her shorts slip off and fall to the floor. Cat-calls and whistles erupted instantly. Her puffy lips where squeezed and framed by her upturned ass. The evidence of her unwilling hours long arousal glistened against the flushed pink skin. As she bent further to collect the shorts she exposed even more until even her tiny asshole came into view. She turned on her husband in a fury.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS!" she screamed. Her voice shrill.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Moving Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds