• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Keep Me Awake! Ch. 02

Keep Me Awake! Ch. 02

12

Author's note- I want to encourage my readers to visit the first part of this story, written nearly ten years ago if for no other reason than to set the tone for this story. Although this one can stand alone, both go hand in hand and might make for an extra long tease, whether you're a boy or girl! This story chronicles a dalliance between a long married couple and a college age girl, met quite by accident, but with very erotic results.

Some people have written in, asking if there was a sequel to "Keep me Awake" as well as some of my other adventuresome stories. There is always a sequel to everything and after my long absence from Literotica, I decided to play catch up. So please sit back and let me describe to you another night not so terribly long ago in which my wife and I once again shared a young beauty that captivated us both.


I reached the door as I heard her clogs thump up the wood steps. Karla smiled through the screen albeit nervously. "Hi Ted" she chirped, "You gave good directions. Gee, it's really nice up here!"

Grinning, I opened the screen, admitting my obviously nervous playmate from last month. As she crossed the threshold, I noticed we were the same height, due to those clunky clogs. I gave her a hug and she enfolded herself into my welcoming arms. The musk was the same. I inhaled deeply into her hair, my hands around her waist. "Thanks so much for coming up, Karla. We were just talking about you." I spoke softly into her ear, already wanting to reach down further to cup that soft round bottom, so recently host to my base desires.

Reluctantly we parted. I tossed her sweater on the Lazy Boy as I led her into the kitchen. She chose a chardonnay from the fridge about the time my suddenly wakeful cat appeared by the breakfast nook. Karla stooped over to pet my little office helper, her Capris tightening around that oh so delightful ass, soft round breasts rising in her striped crew neck top. "Is Marie here?" she asked as she scratched the cat's chin, which began purring loudly.

I explained that my wife and I had been chatting on the phone and that she'd be in very shortly as I watched her straighten and replenish her wineglass. I let her get acquainted with the cat and surroundings as I retrieved my glass from the study. I stood beside my desk struggling to regain some measure of composure. Unbidden memories flooded my mind. Karla's ass trembling as Marie tongued her, teasing her, forcing Karla to want it, those almost juvenile nipples so hard yet suckable, that wet flowing slit surrounding my staff so full of need, wanting release yet wanting to prolong every second of the experience all at the same time, blood pounding in my temples, Marie's smoky look from the end of the couch with Karla's wetness reflecting on her chin and neck. And then poised over that young girl, her hand urgently reaching down to guide me to her...

I felt hands on sliding up my chest from behind and soft girl boobs rubbing my back. She'd removed her clogs and sidled up silently during my reverie. "Forget something? You seem lost." She giggled softly. I turned, now leaning back against the desk. She stood on tiptoe and I kissed her, just a lip's worth of kiss, my mouth suddenly dry. She smiled and hand and hand we left the study.

Marie came clattering in from the garage, makeup bag and purse in one hand, the other still on the doorknob when she spotted me standing at the sink. "Hey Boy I'm home!" she boomed, "I don't know what I need first, you or a long hot bath, I suppose we could do both if you".........her words trailed off as Karla stepped in from the screened porch. Marie stared thunderstruck. "My God, we were just talking about you. Is it really you?" Karla and I laughed, Marie joining a second later in obvious delight. Karla rushed over and hugged her, Marie's bags falling to the floor, forgotten. I joined the group hug as the girls began chattering, then going down the hall to the bathroom. Marie called out to me for wine and to fetch the Uno box. Presently, I heard the sound of the tub filling. I spread the contents of the Uno box on the counter by the stove and rolled a small one, the hempen mixture sticky on my fingers. I heard the girl's voices echoing in the bath chamber over the roar of the water as I made up a tray and balanced the contents down the hall.

Entering, I beheld my girl's lithe nudity stepping into the tub, one hand holding Karla's as she tested the water, then settling in. I handed the girls their wineglasses and fired up the concoction, inhaling deeply. Karla half turned, accepting the proffered number, as I looked hungrily at Marie's body framed in the water and steam. She daintily tipped back her glass all the while looking at me with merriment in her eyes. "What a most unexpected surprise this is, Mr. I've got a secret" she intoned huskily. "How long have you been planning this?"

I just laughed and then again as Marie pushed her pelvis to the surface, giving it a wiggle. Then, "I hear you two have had time to visit, how 'bout letting me catch up?" I took the hint and retreated, closing the door and retracing my steps. Outside, an evening breeze began, shivering the Bradford pears and rippling the monkey grass at the back landing. I could hear a truck off in the distance on the highway, pulling the long grade as I gazed up at the stars beyond the screened porch, feeling the spreading warmth in my belly and in my mind. Seeing Marie always excited me, my adventurous lover, and remembering the recent event in Atlanta inflamed me. The soft sensuous curve of Karla's belly, that little bit of baby fat still in her thighs and the downy softness of her silken blonde hairs on the small of her back, the smell of their combined excitement in that corner room- an elixir that could never be bottled, only sensed. Unbidden, a fantasy of caressing both from behind, running my hands up their bellies, then plunging down to the forbidden furrows, hearing the sharp intakes of breathe as I part their furs and tapping their intimates, briefly dallying with hardening clits, only to flee up to breasts swollen in sudden arousal, cupping their firmness while licking soft necks and gently tonguing girl napes where the softest of hairs spring eternal.

In my smoke addled reflections, I suddenly became aware of my surging member, slickness in my boxers and wetness on my belly. Anticipation can be a powerful aphrodisiac. The night was young and full of promise. I wanted to think no further than the next thought, to savor each event, to give and accept every loving embrace and caress, recognizing how lucky I was. Had not Marie been insistently inquisitive after we ended up at the modeling studio, what transpired and that yet to come might only be a fantasy, and, as said in song, fading faces in a waking dream. It seemed time for music. Going into the den, I put some light jazz on the whole house system. Karla appeared, going to her car for her overnight bag. "I brought some jammies you might like to see" she called over her shoulder, punctuated with that endearing little giggle of hers. "Marie's in the bedroom, getting hers on now."

Marie was standing at the chiffarobe, the old leaded mirror reflecting a chiffon teddy she held up to her front, her brow furrowed. Without her makeup, her pageboy couldn't quite conceal the crows feet at the corners of her eyes, but the long coltish thighs and high firm butt were still that of a schoolgirl's and naked to my admiring perusal. I suddenly remembered a night we stopped at Murphy Candler Park on a dirt road by the water. We were in my old push button Valiant with a front bench seat. We had kissed, done a little petting as if we were teenagers, as recently we'd been. As the windows fogged up on that autumn eve, Marie slid her cotton panties off, raised her skirt and climbed on to me as I faced her, my legs straddling the transmission hump. A kiss, full of longing, exploring tongues searching as we gasped for breath. Her blouse unbuttoned, bra pushed up, pale firm orbs begging to be squeezed, the firm rubbery tips pointed in their arousal. My jeans bunched at the knees, maleness at full flame with the naugahyde seat cold on my ass but her hot sopping furrow rubbing up and down my shaft, coating me, her smell enveloping the interior, her clit catching my rim only to spring proud as she swooshed down anew. The mutual assent to merge came in unison, a nod of our heads, only to find her entrance so constricted from want I could barely enter. Marie climaxed right then, unable to hold out, her juices uncontrollable, my cock lancing upward in a desperate plunge. She commenced a frantic rocking, hips pistoning and straining to and fro, strumming her G, impaled on my shaft and forcing my explosion. We didn't stop even as pleasure turned to pain. Our cums pooled on the seat cover below as we rode a new wave to the top, yelling like the kids we were. Shaking, collapsing, and then a flashlight beam penetrating the fogged over gloom as the policeman tapped on the window....

We can think thoughts in a nanosecond, but I had tented my slacks just that fast. Marie had arched an eyebrow in the mirror at me, a soft knowing smile, thinking she'd merely caught me admiring her toned backside. A throaty chuckle, a soft "hey guy, c'mere, see what you think. This one or do you like this one better?' As she reached for a lounging robe, I pulled her up close from behind. Marie sighed, wrapping her arms over my head, pale breasts arching with the movement, skin soft from the bath oil beads, shining. Whispering in my ear, she told me of Karla bathing her, the special attentions given to her girlness while they kissed each other so intimately. My hands wandered instinctively to her jutting orbs, her long nipples tensing, knowing my touch. Kissing that long neck, my hands southbound, only to be intercepted gently, a little shake of her head, "No, no not yet, I almost came in the tub just from the kissing while Karla was-"

A throat clearing from behind, that giggle, Karla, "You old marrieds are SUCH lovebirds. I hope I get that lucky!" Marie and I parted, turning to the door, where Karla stood, a translucent blue negligee under a careless white silk robe to mid thigh. Her freckles shone across the bridge of her nose, her freshly scrubbed face and wispy blonde hair pulled back in barrettes making her look so young, almost too young save for the lilting slope of her heavy breasts and the impossible flaring of those generous hips. I realized she would likely look a little heavy in jeans, but so eminently desirable standing there at the threshold wearing bunny slippers.

We had a good laugh about the slippers and trooped out to the den, where there was a fresh bottle, the Uno box and tray. The girls sidled up on the love seat while I poured. Karla was telling Marie about some of the costumes she had and where she bought them. Marie was nodding, eyes either narrowed from the smoke or looking at Karla's soft chest, tantalizing under the gauzy fabric. I went and changed into just my robe.

We drank some wine, smoked some smoke, chatting, settling in. Karla told us a little about the studio and the people that visited. "Mostly, it's old guys, just lonely. They don't cause any trouble and they tip well. Ted, you remember that big guy you saw? That was Kevin, the owner. He's gay, but he's a great protector. He keeps an eye on the closed circuit, but I guess he didn't watch us, or I would have gotten in trouble. Anyway, the dancing has helped me lose weight and pay my book fees at college and stuff, plus I work when I want to."

I asked her why Kevin had recommended her for us. Karla leaned back and pensively took a sip of her wine. "I think it's because I've had a few experiences with other girls. It started out in high school. I was kind of heavy and I wanted to be pretty like this girl Julia. I had a crush on her, but nothing ever happened, you know, that way. But my first year in college I was in a dorm. We didn't have much privacy. A lot of us showered together and one night a girl touched me. I was feeling pretty hormonal and touched her back. She was cute, thin and shaved, you know, down there. I think she was even hornier than I was. She came back to my room and we snuggled and played around until it was time for my roomies to come back from night classes. I'd never been licked before, by anyone! I was too nervous to come for her, but we became I guess you could say lovers until she transferred. I'm still a guy's girl, honestly, but I can get turned on either way if it's the right person. Kinda kinky, huh? I mean, look what happened with us. That was really out there. I've thought about it a lot. In fact, I've touched myself thinking about that night."

While she talked, Karla had been tracing little circles on Marie's thigh, her hand edging a little higher each time. Marie shifted a little on the love seat, her legs parting, giving access. She gasped at Karla's revelation, saying, "Oh, I've thought about it a lot too. I use it to tease myself. Do you tease yourself too?"

Karla nodded. In a small voice she said, "I tease myself, but I usually can't stop past a certain point. I just get too horny!"

Marie blushed, "I'm wet now. No husband for a week, then you being here, whew!" She drew Karla's tracing hand to her little nest. "See?"

"That's what I like about you Marie. You're not obvious or forward about stuff, no, not you!"

We laughed and Marie lazily ran her fingers through Karla's blonde tresses. "I know I get too forward sometimes. It's like when I met Ted. We were sitting for our LSATs and when we came out for break I just went up to him and asked him out. The only thing I knew about him was that he was tall and had nice eyes. We went for a pizza that night and the rest is history." She leaned over and kissed Karla's head.

Karla's eyes smiled up at her. "It sounds pretty storybook to me. I mean, you just pick out your guy and live happily ever after."

Marie chuckled. "Well I didn't know he had the oldest car in town. We had a standing joke it would only run about one day a week. But we found we had the same sense of humor, became instant friends and that we turned each other on a lot."

"Ya'll turn me on a lot too!" Karla motioned at me. "But look, he's all alone, poor thing. Shouldn't we like, do something?"

With a whoop Marie cried, "Let's get him!"

They jumped from the love seat and pulled me from the chair, tickling me and pulling at the sash of my robe. We ended up on the carpet; Marie victoriously perched on my chest, eyes gleaming. My arms were pinned to my sides by her knees. Karla lay beside me with her head propped in one hand watching us play, her cleavage spilling out of her teddy.

"I want to play director for a few minutes 'Marie announced. She took a sip of her wine. "I want you two to kiss while I watch. Just a have a nice long kiss please, erotic, like they do in the old movies."

Karla licked her lips with a grin and wiggled over closer. I felt her soft hand on my exposed thigh and smelled her musk as she leaned over me. Our lips met, a feathery grazing, a reacquaintance. I could feel her breath on my cheek. Breaking the kiss only slightly she whispered, "Is this good? I never got to be a movie star before. "Stifling our merriment before Marie caught on we renewed our adventure. A tentative push of her soft tongue, a taste of wine on my lips as our mouths widened. It became a gentle dalliance of newfound lovers, tentative and exciting. Her hand crept up my thigh, going under my robe, then fingernails gently scratching my thigh, just barely grazing my sac. I opened my eyes to see the mirth reflecting in hers as she resumed her little journey. Karla pushed her tongue into my mouth more firmly and her hidden hand grasped my base, gently tugging.

I felt myself tighten, my staff already climbing in her soft nestling hand and I kissed her back more fervently. Marie, almost forgotten above, shifted on her knees. "Oh yes, that's it. Keep doing that, it's so sexy!" She pulled Karla's hair back to see us better and I could hear her breathing more rapidly. I opened my eyes again to see her caressing Karla's bottom, her hand slipping under the elastic ever so slightly as she did so. I felt the back of Marie's hand on my chest and realized her fingers were rubbing herself gently, tugging on her lips, and then running the length of her opening vulva. She always did this, especially if I was watching. She had that little 'I've got a secret' smile on her face and her eyes were getting that faraway look.

I reclosed my eyes as my kissing with Karla became more intense. Adding to the intensity was her hand gliding up and down my slickening member, just touching, just barely touching. Then, a quick fingernailing of my balls, only to lazily drag her hand back up my length, stopping to squeeze the tip. There was a silence between songs suddenly. I was aware of our breathing and I could tell Karla was responding to our kissing and to whatever Marie was doing. I felt her shiver and pull back from my mouth. She whispered to me as the next song started. "Sorry, but there's a finger in me and she's found my sweet spot. Mmmmnn. "

"Are you liking it?" I whispered back.

"Yes, but it's hard to focus when you're trying not to cum" she giggled.

From above I heard Marie, "Karla, let me give the guy some more lips to kiss, OK?"

Karla rose up and suddenly Marie's nest filled my eyes and her wet sex hovered over my mouth. The G-string to her underwear were pulled to one side and I got a glimpse of her engorged lips and her clit standing proud from its hood. I sucked on one of her lips, tasting, and then tonguing her opening, the thick juices already copious from her handiwork. She started rocking her hips, swiping her puss across my face, rising up when the intensity became overwhelming.

I felt a nibble from below. Karla had shifted onto her knees, curled over, her tongue just swirling over my swollen cock, hitting my sensitive spot, making me jerk. Marie leaned forward above me, her tits swinging, nipples pointed in their excitement. Her eyes were closed as she fixated on my mouth and her trembling puss. Her hips were trembling as she rocked harder, an end in sight. Below, Karla engulfed my staff, all of it in one move. I could feel her throat muscles constrict around the top of my manhood, squeezing and tugging. I realized that I was going to orgasm without build up or warning. It was just unavoidable. It was the surprise factor, the incredible sensation of something never done to me before. Just then Marie breathed in deeply and came in my mouth, her juices flooding my nose and mouth. "Oh my God, YES, "she screamed, "I'm sorry, couldn't wait, so horny baby, yes EAT IT, suck me now, right THERE." She buried her mons against my nose as I sucked her clit like a cock, up and down, rapidly licking the tip, making her whimper and buck, until she fell forward off me. Her tight ass shivered as the aftershocks from her rapture slowly diminished. I reached up and buried two digits in her rounded hole, giving her something to grasp from within as her nerves steadied.

Karla had released me just as I was at the boiling point, sitting up to watch Marie explode. Her cheeks were wet from her oral work. She grinned crookedly and grabbed my balls, pushing up. A stream of my pre cum pushed out and for a dizzying moment, I was right back to the threshold. She giggled, "You're close, aren't you baby? Maybe just say, one stroke away?"

Wordlessly, I nodded my assent. My sac was painfully tight, my staff throbbing from insurmountable need. Quickly, Karla doffed her teddy, those big soft boobs spilling out, nipples proud and stiff. As she rose up on her knees, I could see wetness on her thighs, the fabric of her thong stained dark from want and Marie's recent ministrations. She stood over me, lowering the panties just enough for me to see her puss, the furrow darkened from desire. "Watch," she breathed. With one hand she opened herself, then traced a finger slowly down her curved belly until it entered her cleft, continuing until it disappeared inside her. Wordlessly her mouth formed an O. She started pushing in, then pulling out, so slow. I heard the wet smacking as she withdrew her finger; only to graze her nub with a knuckle, rocking it back and forward. Then, with both hands, she squeezed her outer lips together, the slickness rising and forming on her silken blonde hairs in crystalline droplets. Forgoing her earlier gambit, Karla cupped her swollen left breast while cupping her sex with the other hand, staring intently into my eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Keep Me Awake! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds