• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Down Low Sisters Go Hollywood

Down Low Sisters Go Hollywood

Lying in bed, reality television legend Kim Kardashian gestured for world-famous Tennis champion and model Serena Williams to come to her. Obediently, the tall Black female tennis player removed her white bra and panties, then joined the dark-haired, bronze-skinned heiress on the king-sized bed. Kim Kardashian smiled seductively at Serena Williams. Although the two of them had met years ago and hung out at A-List Hollywood gatherings, they seldom had a moment to themselves. Well, tonight, in Serena's Beverly Hills mansion, they had all the time and privacy in the world.

Kim Kardashian admired Serena Williams sculpted, sexy body. The tall Black woman looked like one of the legendary Amazon warriors of the past come back to life. Or an ancient African goddess walking the modern world. Kim Kardashian smiled to herself as she ran her hands over Serena Williams succulent form. Kim's lust for Black men was well-known to the general public. First wannabe actor/singer Ray J. and then Reggie Bush, the football player. However, Kim's fascination with Black women's bodies was one of the world's best kept secrets. Kim liked Black women but she was extremely discreet in her relations with them. The Black women she dealt with tended to be wealthy and powerful Hollywood women who had everything to lose if lesbian rumors came out. That's why Kim Kardashian always took extra precautions. Not for her sake ( she could care less what the public thought ) but for that of her lovers.

Serena Williams lay on the bed, trying not to giggle as Kim Kardashian kissed her lips gently and caressed her body. Kim Kardashian gently pinched the areolas of Serena's breasts and Serena Williams gasped. Kim laughed, and began sucking on Serena's breasts while gently parting her thighs. Kim slid first one finger then two inside Serena's wet pussy. Serena Williams giggled as Kim began exploring the gentle folds of her pussy. Kim Kardashian kissed a path from Serena Williams sweet lips to her belly, then dove between her legs. Kim's hungry mouth found Serena's pussy lips and latched on like a vampire sucking blood. Kim's tongue darted in and out of Serena's snatch. Gently, Kim teased Serena's clitoris with her tongue. Serena moaned in pleasure as Kim Kardashian worked her magic on her.

This was Serena Williams first time hooking up with a woman in a long time. For much of last year she was moping over getting dumped by the rapper/movie star Common. The tall, good-looking, light-skinned Black man whom she thought would love her until the day she died. Yet he unceremoniously dumped her. And she felt betrayed. Abandoned. And for a long time, she lost faith in relationships. Both women and men had broken her heart in the past. For that reason and many others, she was reluctant to trust again. Hesitant to love again. Imagine her surprise when she found herself drawn to Kim Kardashian of all people. The most heterosexual woman on the planet. The Cock-Loving Slut of Hollywood. The Chronic Bed Hopper. The Chaser of Black Men. The Insatiable One. The Super Tramp. Surely a woman like Kim Kardashian would never return her affections.

Yet while they were talking at the Hollywood premiere of the movie The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in Los Angeles, Serena Williams felt a certain nervous energy emanating from her friend and fellow party chick Kim Kardashian. Was it her imagination or was Kim checking her out? And why did she keep touching her every chance she got? The vast room was full of who's who among the Hollywood elite. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were there, along with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Robert DeNiro was there with Grace Hightower, and Seal showed up with his wife Heidi Klum. Yeah, pretty much all of the A-List. Kim Kardashian pulled Serena Williams aside and asked her if they could talk privately. The two of them stood alone on a balcony, far away from the prying eyes of the press and their fellow Hollywood heavyweights. Serena stood there, waiting for Kim to speak. For once, the normally unflappable Kim Kardashian looked really nervous. So much that it prompted Serena to get closer and ask her if everything was alright.

Serena Williams looked at her friend Kim Kardashian with concern. Kim stared at Serena. The Black woman was so beautiful, and her presence was almost overpowering, but in a good way. Before her courage deserted her, Kim Kardashian stood on her tippy toes...and planted a big wet kiss on Serena Williams lips. To say that the tennis champion was surprised would have been an understatement. It was their first kiss. When their lips parted, Kim smiled and so did Serena. And from that moment forward, nothing was ever the same between the two of them. They began seeing each other in secret, and all the danger and excitement only made their desire for each other grow. Thus, Kim Kardashian became Serena Williams biggest fan. And secret lover.

And that's how they ended up in bed together, inside Serena Williams mansion hideaway deep inside Beverly Hills. Serena moaned as Kim licked her pussy, tasting her sweet juices and fingering her with wild abandon. Kim looked at Serena as the magnificent Black Amazon simply let go, letting Kim make love to her any way she saw fit. To really spice things up, Kim took a slim blue dildo from a nearby drawer. Serena smiled when she saw what Kim had in hand. Kim grinned, and gently slid the dildo inside Serena Williams pussy. Serena spread her legs wide, welcoming the intrusion in her snatch. Kim fucked Serena with gusto, thrusting the dildo deep inside Serena's pussy. Serena moaned in pleasure and begged Kim to fuck her harder. The sexy bronze beauty did just that.

Filled with inspiration, Kim asked Serena to get on all fours. Giggling, Serena did as she was told. Kim admired Serena's sexy ass cheeks. Gently, she kissed Serena's butt. Then she spread Serena's ass cheeks wide open, and spat against her asshole. Serena was a bit surprised but said nothing. Kim applied something cold and wet against Serena's asshole, then pressed the dildo against her anus. Serena heard Kim ask her if she was okay with it. Serena nodded, and raised her big butt cheeks higher. Kim smiled and slid the dildo into Serena Williams asshole. Serena gasped at the intrusion in her asshole. Kim was mercifully gentle with her. Slowly, Kim worked the dildo into Serena's asshole. After a while, Serena Williams stopped being tense. She relaxed and enjoyed herself as Kim fucked her in the ass with the dildo. Kim worked most of the dildo into Serena's asshole. And she fucked her good. They went at it for a long while, until Serena screamed in pleasure and asked Kim to stop. Immediately, Kim stopped. Then she flipped Serena on her back and resumed eating her pussy.

Much later, Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian slept, wrapped in each other's arms. Two of the sexiest women in Hollywood. Secret lovers. The juiciest story of the year, and nobody would ever suspect a thing. Thanks to each woman's staunch record of heterosexuality in the public eye. Serena Williams well-known romances with Brett Ratner and Common, along with Kim Kardashian's pursuit of Ray J. and Reggie Bush pretty much ensured nobody would ever think of them as gay or bisexual. Yep. And that's how these lusty, wealthy and powerful ladies liked it. Isn't life sweet?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Down Low Sisters Go Hollywood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds