• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Iron Rain Pt. 09

Iron Rain Pt. 09

1234

Please vote and comment to help me grow as a writer and know how much you are enjoying the series. Enjoy!!!

Part 09

Cat and Mouse

I felt the metal of her claws dig into my chest as she used her 'paws' for leverage as she rode me in slow movement of her hips and legs. I looked down and saw the silhouette of her body and could see her drop down over and over again as she impaled her pussy on my iron hard flesh. Droplets of her sweat fell from her forehead as the heat of the suit and the exertion of her being on top combined to tax her.

"MMMMMMMMM feels so good," she purred.

The mixture of her tight wet pussy and the vibrations coming from the toy in her ass were driving me crazy.

"Can't hold on much longer," I said through gritted teeth. "That toy of yours is almost too much," I told her.

"Tell me about it, you should be on the receiving end of an anal vibrator," she growled.

"You want me to take you from behind lover," I asked and saw her eyes light up. "Good, get on your hands and knees and let me do all the work."

She smiled and slowly rose up and moved to the foot of the bed. Her head was near the edge pressed down into the mattress while that lovely ass of hers was high in the air. I accepted her invitation and knelt behind her. I caressed her right ass cheek softly and felt her tremble beneath my touch.

"Do you like that," I asked and she wiggled her ass at me. "I'll take that as a yes."

I took cock in hand and slapped her ass cheek with the head and again she trembled but when I slid the tip up and down along her sex Cyan let out a long drawn out moan.

"You want this..." I growled and her only answer a whimper of need.

I slid just the tip between her pussy lips and heard her sudden intake of breath and I paused for a long minute before feeding her a single inch of length, pause then another inch and so on until I was completely inside of her. Her whimper now turned to a deep purr in her ample chest.

"Fuck me lover, take your pleasure from me please!" she begged.

I laid a hand on an ass cheek and began to rub and caress and I'm not sure if it was me, the vibrator or perhaps both that was the nudge she needed. Cyan cried out her voice echoing off the walls there were no words just a sound giving voice to the pleasure her body could no longer contain. I could feel her pussy spasm around me so I chose that moment to start slamming my hips into her and with a gasp and strangled groan one orgasm followed the other. As I thrust my hips and felt her tightness around me and the rhythmic vibrations from the toy I knew it wouldn't be long before I followed suit and came and with that same intensity she had experienced. As she knelt there recovering I increased my pace and rammed my hips into her as hard as I could and once she had caught her breath she began to grunt each time I pierced her to her core.

"UNNN UNNNN UNNNNNN," she moaned louder and louder now.

I loved the view that fucking her from behind provided but now I wanted to see her eyes, her hunger as I pounded her pussy. I stopped and pulled out of her. I walked to the foot of the bed with one of her ankles in my grip. I rolled her onto her back and yanked her so that her ass was right on the edge of the bed. She slipped a leg over each of my shoulders and I saw her half lidded eyes smoldering with lust.

"MMMMMMMMMMM fuck me lover... drive that fat cock into me..." she said dreamily.

I took my hard flesh in hand and eased the tip into her watching her sex open to me again. Then I rammed it into her as deep as it would go and saw her eyes roll up in her skull.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she whimpered.

I began to move my hips slowly as I reached up and unzipped her suit and freed her tits. I leaned forward and cupped them both and began to tease and play with them and felt her body shiver as the simple caresses drew out profound pleasure from her. Cyan bit her lower lip and clenched her fists and I slowly made love to her now.

"Oh god baby..." she whispered, "...feels so damn good!"

I lightly pinched her nipples and as I felt the first inklings of my climax building I thrust just a little faster now. However when I pinched her nipples a little harder I felt Cyan's ass lift off the bed just a bit. 'HMMM' I thought and the closer my climax got the harder I pinched and the harder I pinched the higher her ass lifted up. Soon I was slamming my cock into her pussy and her butt had cleared the bed and her back was arching now as my cock swelled and with a few last powerful thrusts of my hips my orgasm hit me with such force my knees nearly buckled. I didn't realize I had screamed until my brain had moved through that wonderful fog of pleasure and the echoes of my cry finally registered. Panting and wheezing I fell atop the equally over stimulated Cyan Michaels who wrapped her legs around me and not so subtly removed the toy from between her ass cheeks. When we could talk again she rolled me onto my back and kissed me nearly starting another round of love making but her phone went off and she had to take an important business call.

"Saved by the cell," I moaned and lay there listening to my heart pound in my chest.

Was the sex in my life getting better or was my choice in partners improving? I didn't really care at the moment. I closed my eyes and basked in that freshly fucked after glow. I felt the weight of a curvaceous body settle on top of me and smiling I opened my eyes. But it wasn't Cyan who was straddling me it was Lilith. In this current incarnation she was the succubus personified with her ruddy skin and eyes the color of molten gold. I looked down as she pressed her tits against my chest with their nipples and aureoles like polished brass. Purring in my ear she stretched out her bat-like wings until they nearly touched the bedroom's walls. I felt her long snake-like tongue as it licked and teased my neck and earlobe.

"Master... that was fucking intense!" she whispered in my ear.

"As glad as I am to see you Lilith why are you here?"

"It has taken me a few days to compile that information for you and since I was finished I thought you might reward your loyal servant with an orgasm or two," she purred.

"Wait, you can have orgasms?"

"Master," she blinked a few times in surprise before smiling. "Of course I can. With all the data you provided in your home movies..."

"...you watched them all?"

"Some more than once, one like ten times it was so fucking hot!"

"Okay, so I still don't get the orgasm thing."

"When a man and woman really like each other the man sticks his..."

"Lilith!"

"Sheesh, I thought I could get a smile at least with that one."

"Okay that was funny now would you please explain how YOU can have an orgasm?"

I felt her cool hand wrap around the shaft of my cock and slowly begin to jack me off.

"I could show you," she growled but saw my look and stopped what she was doing. "Another time perhaps, when you recorded your little trysts with sis and dear old mom and others... you also recorded their blood pressure, heart rate and so on. My programming allows me to emulate all those bodily responses which as you know culminate in a mind blowing body shaking conclusion."

"Wow," I said.

"Wow indeed, I masturbated like a gazillion times waiting for you and her to finally finish."

"You can masturbate? Oh yeah... Petra... the park... MMMMM," I shivered at the end of that memory.

I looked up and Cyan was still on the phone and I saw her expression. She was going to have to leave on business. I guess I should have guessed. The more I thought about it I was amazed that she was able to stay as long as she had.

"Off you demon wench you," I whispered to Lilith who smiled brilliantly revealing her curvaceous canines and flapping her wings rose into the air allowing me to rise and move towards the bathroom and the shower.

The hot water felt amazing after the afternoon I spent with Cyan and once I had cleaned off the funk and fluids from my body and my hair was washed I noticed Lilith watching intently. But to my surprise she just stood there her wings folded down over her back to form a cape-like structure. I could see her spiked tail swishing behind her but her distance and aloofness made me wonder.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing... okay daddy scolded me for being too familiar with you," she pouted.

"When did this happen?"

"Just a little while ago while you were walking into the bathroom."

"If you behave you can scritch my back," I said smiling.

"I'll behave... I promise," she purred and I noticed her left hand was behind her back, fingers crossed no doubt.

"Alright come here you little minx you," I said as she walked over emulating Petra's sensuous walk perfectly.

She moved in front of me and pressed her body to mine and I felt her arms go around me and her wickedly sharp nails moved lightly down my back.

"MMMMMMMM how does that feel Master?" she said as she nibbled an ear lobe.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DAMNNNNNNN," I whispered.

"I have a surprise for you later," Lilith promised as her nails continued to work their evil magic upon me.

Despite my time with Cyan and more than one body shaking mind blowing orgasms I was hard... again! And I could feel Lilith's hot wetness above my cock as she rubbed her slit along its length.

"Damn it," Lilith cursed and was gone.

Cyan stepped into the bathroom 30 seconds later and smiled at my current situation but then frowned.

"I am so sorry Nikolas," she licked her lips. "But I must leave at once for Antwerp for a business meeting." She said as she shed the cat suit peeling it from her sweaty body. "MMMMMM perhaps a quickie before I go," she said smiling her fangs gleaming in the bright illumination the bathroom provided.

"Well, you talked me into it."

After a rather long quickie in the shower and road head in the back of the limo to the airport; I said my goodbyes to Cyan Michaels and watched her private jet taxi from the small airport and fly away into a scintillating sunset. By the time true night had fallen I was back aboard the Numenor and having dinner with mom, Kat and the ethereal Lilith.

"It's kind of nice just the three of us again," I said munching on an amazingly prepared steak.

"How did things go with Cyan," Mom asked raising an eyebrow and just the hint of a smile curling her lip.

"Very well indeed, but she had to head off to Antwerp for business. Speaking of business about that position with the company I offered you?"

Petra graced me with one of her brilliant smiles.

"I have to apologize for not telling you in person that I had accepted it. I have been busy with damage control and now that the pest problem is under control we can proceed unhindered."

"Are you two talking about sex or actual business?" Kat chimed in.

"Business sweetie," Mom replied.

"Speaking of, we are going to Stockholm in a week or two," I said and Kat lit up. "I got a strange email for a business opportunity there and if everyone is okay with that?"

"Shopping!" Kat squealed.

"It would be nice to visit Europe again," Mom said in a kind of melancholy voice.

"Good it's settled," I said and returned my attention to my meal.

"Are you going to be training again tonight Nick?" Kat asked.

"You know I am," I replied.

"I just wondered if it would be okay if I watched," she asked.

"I would have to ask Akira if she would be comfortable about that but if she is cool with it

I don't mind. Just no laughing or commentary from the sideline; it is a great honor and opportunity I have been given."

"I would never disrespect you or her Nick," Kat said her feelings hurt.

"I am sorry Kat, I over reacted."

"It's okay I know how important this is to you," she said with a brave smile.

"I have an idea," I said looking at mom. "I don't need a secretary what with Surfer and all. But what I really do need is a personal liaison between Terry, William and me. Someone who could travel from site to site and get a hands on feel for how the plants are shaping up and get me reports on a regular basis. Of course as the business expands it will mean travel to Europe, Hong Kong, China and Southeast Asia. What do you say?"

"Nick," Mom began to argue for the safety of her daughter but I shut her down with a look.

"I will be sending Sora with you as a personal bodyguard to keep you safe and sound."

"Can I mom," Kat asked looking intently at her mother.

"You are a grown adult Kat and I can't protect you forever," she said smiling. "The decision is yours; I don't want to hold you back."

"When do I start?" Kat asked.

I was walking down the hall to my room when I felt Petra's hand on my shoulder and when I turned to look into her eyes the anger and fear there were overwhelming. But I turned and faced her wrath unflinching.

"Have you lost your fucking mind!" Petra nearly screamed. "That's my daughter you are talking about!"

"And my sister," I replied. "I care about her too."

"Apparently not enough," she spat followed by the open handed smack to the side of my face.

My composure flew out the window at that point and when I turned to look at her Petra knew that she had crossed a line.

"Give me your ring," I said low and full of menace.

Petra pulled her hand to her bosom and shook her head.

"I said give me your ring woman," there would be no argument and with head hung low she tugged it free and handed it over. "You need to learn a lesson in discipline, gentlemen."

The three crew members I had recruited a few days earlier now appeared one holding either arm the third following.

"You have been a naughty girl Petra and you need to be punished. They are going to hand out that punishment." I said never looking back at her.

I led the way to an unused cabin that had been prepared for this event it was just going to happen under different circumstances. When this was all over with I don't know if she was going to check this off her bucket list or not. The foursome stood in the center of the room while I sat on a nearby chair and watched.

"Strip her," I said handing Corwin an antique straight razor.

He unfolded the gleaming blade and with precise cuts her blouse and slacks fell to the floor in pieces. Then he tugged on the piece of material on her bra that connected the two cups and neatly sliced it. Her large firm tits fell out and exposed for all to see. Next her panties followed the bra to the floor and she stood in only her shoes.

"Loose the heels," I said and Ulrich bent down and removed and tossed them into the corner. "Now slut on your fucking knees," I ordered. Petra never looked up she just bent her knees and dropped to the floor. I nodded and the three men undressed and stood around her sporting erections of varying lengths and girth.

"Corwin you have the honors," I said and he moved to stand in front of her and without the need to be told Petra opened her mouth and he slid his cock in and she began to lick and suck him off.

Meanwhile she reached out and began to stroke off the other two while I watched. Not surprisingly Lilith chose this moment to reappear and sit on the floor next to me watching intently.

"MMMMMM Master," Lilith cooed, "remind me to piss you off sometime."

"I have a task for you and it won't take long. I want you to..."

"Master has an evil streak in him, MMMMMM I like I will be back momentarily," Lilith said with a wicked grin and did her Cheshire cat disappearing act.

"Switch," I called out and Ulrich took Corwin's spot in front and Corwin moved behind Petra and eased his saliva slick cock into her pussy.

"UNNNNNNNNNNN," she moaned as he slowly slid into her and began fucking her.

"Looks like you are enjoying yourself sweetie, a cock in your pussy, one down your throat and one in your hand," I said grimly. I saw the look of confusion on her face and it was moments later that there came a knock on the door.

"Come in the doors unlocked," I called out.

In walked Kat and Akira and the energy in the room changed instantly. Petra suddenly realized that this was a punishment as Kat was going to watch her fuck three men at once. Kat's jaw dropped and she nearly let go of the small suitcase she was carrying. Akira smiled and closed the door behind her as she moved to stand by my side. Moments later Lilith reappeared kneeling on the floor on the other side of me.

"Kat be a good girl and set the suit case on the bed." She did so still in mild shock at seeing her mother in so compromising a position. "Now have a seat on my lap." Kat moved over and settled her firm ass right over my growing erection.

"You see Kat, Akira that woman over there slapped me in the hallway and that is something I can't let slide. Switch!"

Corwin pulled out of her pussy and Ulrich moved behind Petra and RAMMED his cock into her and her yelp of surprise and pleasure filled the room just before the third man slid his dick into her open mouth. Corwin went to the suit case and opened it and perused its contents and held up handcuffs and a butt plug. I nodded my approval and with a nice metallic click Petra's hands were handcuffed behind her back. Then lube was applied to the plug and handed to Ulrich who slowly worked it up and into her tight ass.

"So Kat what do you think of your mom now," I asked.

"She shouldn't have slapped you," Kat said in a sensual voice.

"HMMMMM, are you envious of your mother Kat? Getting all that male attention? Are you thinking I wish that was me?"

"MMMMMMMMM yessss," Kat purred in my ear.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM," I nibbled her ear and looked at the helpless gaze that Petra was giving me. "Do you want a cock in your pussy Kat?"

"Oh yes please!"

"Do you want a cock down your throat?"

"OH Yes Please!"

"Do you want a cock buried deep in your tight... little... asshole?"

"OH YES PLEASE!"

"MMMMMMMMM," I moaned. "I don't know Kat... can you show me how bad you want it?"

"Yes I can," she growled. "Tell me what I can do to prove it to you."

"Wow, so obedient and eager to serve arent' you Kat," I asked.

"MMMMMMMMM you better believe it."

"Well, first off while your mom has her pussy and throat fucked why don't you start by cleaning off your mom's pussy juice from Corwin there."

"Gladly," she said dropping to her knees and motioning for Corwin to come to her.

Eager to feel the girl's lips and tongue on him Corwin walked over and presented her with his ten inch erection which Kat began to lick and suck with complete abandon. I gestured for Akira to lean down and I whispered in her ear.

"What do you think Akira, could you or Sora teach her the ways of sexcraft?"

"MMMMMMM Master, you know I could but I believe Sora would want it more. She has grown quite fond of Kat."

"I am sending Sora with Kat as her bodyguard; I am thinking while she is working for the company she could be learning some valuable 'skills' on her downtime. What is your thought on the matter?"

"Assigning bodyguards is not my purview Master that is the privilege of the Majestrix.

But for my opinion only, Sora is very skilled and a good teacher."

"Excellent, give me your hand Akira." I said making sure that Petra didn't miss this action as I slid the Majestrix ring on Akira's finger. "You are acting Majestrix, if Petra manages to find my good graces I 'may' ask for the ring back. But until then you have the full might and authority of that office. Your first task is to choose your finest soldier to protect my sister."

"I believe Sora Kobayashi would make a fine choice Master for both her skills and her fondness for Kat," Akira said.

"Make it so."

Akira lowered her lips to my ring and then left without a glance back. Tears streamed down Petra's face and I shook my head that I had been forced to this course of action.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Iron Rain Pt. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds