• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Kurt Olsson XXX-Special

Kurt Olsson XXX-Special

If you, like me, believe in practising safe sex, and you have a fetish for well-equipped men, you've probably been in the situation where none of the standard condoms will fit. What a nuisance! There you are, horny as hell, and the condom wont roll over the head of that magnificent dick without breaking. What to do?

1) Take two un-used condoms. Roll them out. Cut a slit from edge to top in each one of them. Hang them on your lovers dick, and tape them securely together with duct tape.

2) If you're lover is REALLY well-endowed, this might not be sufficient, either. In that case, take a plastic grocery bag, and put your lovers erect dick in this. And please note, that even though a paper bag is more environment-friendly, they will dissolve from the combined fluids of his dick and your vagina, and are therefor NOT to be recommended in this case. Wrap duct tape around the base of the dick and around his back, to secure the plastic bag in place.

Enjoy!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • Kurt Olsson XXX-Special

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds