• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Andi
12345

Author's note: This has absolutely no redeeming value. It has precious little in the way of a plot or character development. Most, if not all, of the characters are not even remotely likeable. In short, it is pretty much what you have come to expect from me. Also I should add "Don't bother reading this Harry; you will hate it as much as you have everything else I have done."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'll start with a confession. I am a slut. I know I'm a slut and furthermore I enjoy the hell out of being a slut. All it took for me to become a slut was to graduate from high school and go off to college.

I was a good girl all through high school. I dated a lot and I did make out with my dates. There was a lot of touching and feeling, but it was all with clothing between the hand and what it was touching.

The closest I came to 'being bad' was in high school on prom night. For a couple of years I had been listening to my girl friends telling me how great sex was and how much they loved the orgasms they got. I'd been dating Ralph Mellon for three months and when he asked me to the prom I accepted and decided that on prom night I was going to experience what my friends were telling me about. I was ready. I was more than ready. I'd even swiped some condoms from my parent's bedroom in case Ralph didn't have any of his own.

The night started out great. The prom was fantastic. I looked great in my prom dress and Ralph looked like a total hunk in his tux. We hit an after prom party and that is where the night went to hell. Ralph got blind, stinking, shit faced drunk and I ended up having to take a cab home. I had to wake my dad up to get the money to pay the cab driver. My dad was not pleased. I was forbidden to date Ralph anymore, not that it mattered because I was so pissed at Ralph I wouldn't have dated him again anyway.

+++++++++++++++++++

I made it halfway through my freshman year in college before I met a guy I wanted to date more than once. I dated Ryan a half dozen times and I finally decided to give him my 'pearl of great price.'

We had gone out to dinner and then had gone to a party that he knew about. After some drinks and a lot of dancing I flat out asked him if he could afford a hotel room. "I can do better than that" he said and he took me by the hand and led me to a bedroom toward the back of the house. Once inside he told me to leave the lights off or they would show under the door and people would know someone was in the room and make a pretty good guess as to what was going on. They might even stick around to see who would come out. He told me to lock the door and that he would be right back and would knock three times. A couple of minutes later I heard the three knocks and I let him in. He came in and handed me a fresh drink and then we undressed each other.

I was nervous. I knew what was about to happen and I wanted it, but it was my first time. I closed my eyes, took a sip of my drink and a deep breath and then I kissed Ryan. Our tongues played with each other and his hand went down to rub my pussy. I moaned and he said:

"You are ready for this aren't you? You ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes baby; I want you" I moaned.

He kissed my neck and rolled my nipples between his fingers and I reached with my hand and took hold of his cock. I ran my hand along it and he said:

"Put it where you wanted baby."

I spread my legs wide and pulled his cock until the head of it touched the entrance to my pussy and moaned:

"Do it Ryan; do it!"

He pushed a little and I felt him ease into my soaking wet pussy. I pushed up at him and he went in a little deeper. I had expected my first time to hurt a little, but it didn't. The hairbrush handles and other hard things I'd used to masturbate with must have opened me enough. Ryan pushed slowly at first and I told him to go faster. He began fucking me hard and I was pushing back up at him and it felt so god damned good that I was kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

I felt the heat building up inside of me and I began to shake.

"Oh yes baby, oh yes! Fuck me" I moaned as I clawed at his back. I was moaning and shaking and then I felt it. My orgasm came crashing down on me as I felt his cock pulse inside me. I clung to him as he filled me with his cum.

I was lying there panting and loving the warm feeling that an orgasm leaves you with when Ryan said that he had to go pee and would be right back. Three minutes later he was back and he moved over me and pushed his dick into me. I was amazed that he had gotten so hard again so fast. He did me much harder and much faster than he did the first time and he got me off twice before he finished. I was kicking myself for not having started back when my girl friends told me how great it was.

He got up to use the bathroom again and I wondered (remember -- this was my first time and I had no clue how men were after sex) if having sex did something to the male that made him have to go to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later he was back and ready to go again.

As his hardness slid into me and I wrapped my legs around him I started thinking that something wasn't right. I didn't know much about boys, but I had heard that it takes some time for one to recover. I was stretching to reach the light when my fourth or fifth orgasm hit me and I wrapped myself around him and hung on. When he softened and pulled out I sat up and turned on the light and saw that the guy who had just fucked me wasn't Ryan.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in here?"

"I'm Joe and Ryan told me that there was a girl in this room pulling a train and so I joined in."

"Get the hell out of here" I yelled as I stood up and pulled on my thong.

"Okay, okay; no need to get pissy. You enjoyed it as much as I did."

I grabbed the table lamp off the table and he turned and headed for the door. The problem was that I had indeed enjoyed it as much as he did. A minute after Joe walked out Ryan walked in with a fresh hard on leading the way. I put the lamp down, smiled at him, and told him to lie down on the bed so I could give him my first blow job. He lay down, stretched out and smiled up at me. I grabbed up the table lamp and smashed him right in the crotch. He howled and grabbed his genitals and I hit him another three or four times as I called him every name I could think of.

I dropped the lamp and walked out of the room to find a half dozen people there who had been attracted by Ryan's yells. I looked at them and then I said:

"If any of you are friends of that piece of shit give him a message when he stops crying. Tell him if he ever comes with in five feet of me again I'll cut his cock off with a dull knife."

I saw Joe standing behind the crowd and I walked over to him and said: "I need a ride home."

He looked at me for a couple of seconds and then said, "Let's go."

Once in the car he said, "What's the deal? Ten minutes ago you were ready to brain me with a lamp and then boom, you are asking me for a ride."

I told him what Ryan had done to me and how pissed and upset I was to find him with me instead of Ryan.

"It was only supposed to be Ryan; not Ryan and others."

"Wow! Your first time. I never would have guessed it from the way you were with me."

"I just can't believe that Ryan would do that to me."

"Ryan has been trying to get into the Phi Delta Theta fraternity and there were a bunch of Phi Delts at the party and I guess he was trying to make points with them. It will probably backfire on him on him though."

"How?"

"They are a pretty uptight group and when I tell them what he did and that you weren't a part of it they will probably blackball him and if they do no fraternity on campus will touch him."

"You will tell them? Are you a Phi Delt?"

"No, but my brother and two of my cousins are. Where do you live? You need to point me in the direction."

I looked at him without speaking for a couple of seconds and then said, "Did you mean what you said earlier? The part about enjoying it I mean?"

"Of course I did."

"Then maybe you could take me someplace other than home because to tell you the truth I did enjoy it very much."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was the start of my off again on again relationship with Joe. We would date and fuck like bunnies for a couple of months, get in an argument and split up. We would date others and then somehow end up together again. Since I liked sex I was putting out for those I dated when Joe and I were apart.

I had a reputation as 'easy' but even though I'd had a bunch of different guys I hadn't reached 'slut' status yet. That came in my junior year. I was back with Joe and we were double dating with his brother and his brother's fiancée. We had gone to dinner and then to a movie and after the movie we decided to go back to the three bedroom house that Joe shared with his brother and one of his cousins and play some cards.

We played four handed poker for a while and maybe an hour into the game there was a hand were I and Joe's brother Mack folded and dropped out. Joe bet and Francine (Mack's fiancée) said:

"I've got you beat, but I'm out of money."

"So put up a blow job instead of money and call."

"Okay. One blow job" and she turned over her cards to show four sevens. Joe stood up, unzipped and took out his cock and then he turned over his cards. Four jacks! Francine looked at Joe's meat and shrugged. "A bet is a bet" she said as she got up and went over and went to her knees in front of Joe and took his cock in her mouth.

I looked over at Mack with an incredulous look on my face. Mack saw the look and said:

"What?"

"She's your fiancée."

"And he's my brother."

"But she's your fiancée."

He shrugged. If I was in the right frame of mind I would have gotten up and walked out of the place, but I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I was pissed! That was my date that Francine had her lips wrapped around and the asshole was feeding his dick to her like I wasn't even in the room.

Did I mention that I was pissed?

"Fuck this" I said as I turned to face Mack. "She's not the only one in this room who can give blow jobs" and I stood up and moved over to him. He already had his cock out by the time I got to him and I bent at the waist and took him in my mouth and started to work on him. After about a minute Mack said:

"Blow jobs are nice, but I would much rather put my cock in a pussy instead of a mouth."

I stood up and said, "This is your place so you know where the beds are. Lead the way."

Five minutes later Mack and I were naked and fucking up a storm. He got me off just before he came, but I was wound up and I wanted more. I swung around and went down on him and went to work. He was just starting to show signs of life when my hips were grabbed and a cock started to push in me. I turned to tell Joe to get the fuck away from me and saw that it wasn't Joe. It was his cousin Dave. Well, I'd wanted more so I let Dave continue what he was doing and went back to work on Mack.

From the doorway I heard Joe's voice. "Damn it Dave; get away from her. That's mine."

I took my mouth off Mack long enough to say, "Ignore him Dave. You are doing just fine" and I went back to sucking on Mack.

Joe came over and started to pull Dave off of me and I took my mouth off of Mack again.

"Leave him the fuck alone Joe. You were in such a fucking hurry to get your dick in Francine's mouth so you can just go back to her. It will be a cold day in hell before you get anymore of me."

I looked at Dave and said, "Ignore him baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I went back to working on Mack's cock and Dave did just what I'd asked him to do. He came in me and then he and Mack traded places. I don't know how many times I came, but I hoped that Joe saw every one of them and realized what he had given up for a blow job from Francine.

Mack shot his load in me and then got up and said he needed to go and check on Francine. Dave pulled his cock out of my mouth, rolled me over on my back, put my legs up on his shoulders and then he fucked me hard. While he was pounding me Mack came back with Francine and they got on the bed beside us. Francine started sucking Mack's cock and when she got him up she moved over him and his cock slid right up inside her as she started fucking him cowgirl.

Dave came in me and then rolled me over on top of him and held me while his cock went soft. We laid there and watched Francine fuck Mack. When Dave became so limp that he fell out of me he rolled me over again and offered his soft cock to Francine's mouth and she wrapped her lips around him with absolutely no hesitation. I leaned on an elbow and watched the three of them as I wondered what the hell I had gotten myself into.

Whatever it was, I liked it.

Mack finally came in Francine and she got off him and pushed Dave down on his back. She had gotten him back up and she mounted him and rode him. Mack laid there watching, his limp dick lying on his leg. I saw it twitch and I moved over to him and took him in my mouth. I wanted more and I tried like hell to get him up, but Mack was done. He didn't have another fuck left in him and I knew that when Francine got done with Dave he wouldn't be worth much either.

I was really, really, really tempted to get up and go looking for Joe, but I'd told him that it would be a cold day in hell before he ever got any more of my pussy and I'd meant it. I ended up playing with myself while I watched Dave and Francine.

When they were done I told Dave that I needed a ride home. He told me that he would do it in the morning and then he took my hand and led me to his bedroom. I had been right. He didn't have anything left and we fell asleep together.

When he dropped me off in the morning he said, "I had a great time last night. Any chance we can do it again?"

"Just you and me or all of us?"

"However you want it."

I thought about it for a moment or two and then said, "Tonight. All of us."

"Including Joe?"

I thought about it for another couple of moments and then said, "Including Joe."

And just like that I was a slut.

For the rest of my junior year I pretty much lived at the house and Dave, Mack and Joe kept me busy. Most nights it was me and Francine on the bed next to each other as the three guys moved between us. It was almost always two of them on one of us while the other took care of the third man.

A month before the end of my junior year Chris, another cousin, joined us. It got really nasty when Francine or I had our 'time of the month' because whoever wasn't flowing had to satisfy four men. I'd been doing anal with Joe, Dave and Mack, but the first time I had to take care of all four while Francine was having her period was the first time I ever had three in me at the same time. It was awesome!!! I loved it.

Mack, Dave and Chris were members of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity and they talked me into going to a frat party with them one night and what a party it turned out to be. There was drinking and dancing and I was having a hell of a good time. Mack took me into one of the bedrooms and he fucked me and then Dave and Chris took a turn. While Chris was doing me some other guys came into the room and one of them stuck a cock in front of my mouth and after only a second's hesitation I took it. It was the start of my first train. I was told later that fourteen guys enjoyed the hell out of me enjoying myself.

After that I pulled a train at the Phi Delta house once every couple of weeks. When I asked Joe about it he looked at me and said,

"What do you mean?"

"You told me that they were a straight-laced bunch and would blackball Ryan for what he tried to do to me way back when."

"What I meant was that they are not a group to use underhanded methods to get girls. A willing girl is something else entirely."

"Thank God for that."

When the summer break came I convinced my parents to let me take summer classes so my senior year would be easier on me. The real reason was that I didn't want to go home for the summer and give up what I had going with the group. How in God's name I never got pregnant I'll never know, but I somehow managed to avoid it.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The first day of classes in my senior year my life was turned upside down. The class was Strategic Management and the guy who took the seat beside me was a guy I had never seen before. He turned to introduce himself to me, our eyes met, and I swear to God a spark jumped between us. People say that there is no such thing as love at first sight, but something happened that day. Professor Holcolm passed around a seating chart and when the guy passed it to me I saw that he had printed Glen Morris in the space for his seat. I filled in my space and passed the sheet on and then turned to him and said:

"So tell me Glen Morris, where are you taking me on our first date?"

"Anywhere you want to go blond girl whose name I don't know."

I offered my hand and said, "Andrea Simms, but my friends call me Andi. Dinner and a movie to start?"

"Tonight work for you?"

"Absolutely."

That was the start of a relationship that ended up with me saying "I do" the following June.

My meeting Glen put and end to my activities with Joe, his brother and his cousins. Not that I really wanted to stop mind you, but because of Glen I had to. He wouldn't want a cock loving slut for a girlfriend and I fell for him hard enough that I wasn't going to do anything that would scare him away.

As far as scaring him away? I wanted to pull his pants down and fuck him silly on our first date, but I didn't. I wanted him bad, but I decided that the best thing to do was let Glen set the pace. I just hoped that he wasn't one of those "We have to wait until we are married" guys.

I needn't have worried. He didn't try to kiss me at the end of our first date, but he did ask me for a second and I did get kissed on that one. There were several kisses on the third and we spent half an hour steaming up the windows of his car on the fourth. He put a hand on my breast on the fifth and that was the trigger. I put my hand on his cock which was rock hard and straining to be set free from his tight jeans.

He said, "Are you sure?"

"I'm so sure that I don't even want to waste time looking for a bed. The back seat will do fine."

"That's tempting, but I wasn't expecting this and I'm not prepared. I need to get some condoms."

"I don't care about that. I intend to marry you and have your babies anyway so what if we get an early start. Besides, it is the wrong time of the month for me for anything to happen."

"Still, I don't want our first time to be on the back seat of my car."

He drove to a motel and got us a room.

I wanted him in me as soon as we entered the room, but he wasn't having any of that. He believed in foreplay and he was damned good at it. He kissed me from the head on down. He spent time on my breasts, licked my belly button and then ate me to my first orgasm of the night. When I went to repay the favor he held me off.

"Right now all I want is to feel your body surrounding me" and he gently pushed into me. Once he was all the way in he made love to me slow and easy until I started to moan and then he picked up the pace and fucked me through two orgasms before he had his. He eased out and settled down beside me and put his arms around me. It just felt so right and so perfect.

We cuddled for a while and then I moved down and took his limp cock into my mouth and went to work on it. In five minutes I had him ready and I moved over him and took him into me.

We made love four times that night and I got off each time. That was something that had never happened to me before. I'd had plenty of orgasms with Joe and the group, but I'd never had an orgasm each and every time we fucked.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Andi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds