• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Men/White Women: In Canada

Black Men/White Women: In Canada

Okay, here goes nothing. My name is Steven Sinclair and I am a big and tall young Black man living in the town of Vanier, Province of Ontario. That's in Canada in case you don't know. I recently moved there from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. My passport says American, and that's true enough but I was born in the town of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti. I'm a Naturalized Citizen of the United States studying Business Administration at Carleton University in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I transferred there from Bay State College in downtown Boston. I have something to confess to you folks today, so please bear with me. It isn't easy for me to admit this but a brother's got to do what a brother's got to do.

I have a thing for White women. And not just any White women. Those in their early fifties or late forties. I know. That's definitely not something you hear every day. However, that's what I am interested in. The question is, how do I go about finding these ladies? I looked long and hard ( pardon the pun) on Facebook and elsewhere but could never find what I wanted. Until I came across this recommendation board advertising the sensual services of ladies in Canada's capital region. I know what you're thinking. Dealing with escorts can be dangerous. There's the fact that you don't know the lady and she doesn't know you. Also, there are health and safety concerns. However, I was desperate so I finally logged onto the board, created a profile for myself and began browsing the profiles.

I finally came across someone fairly interesting. Her moniker said Leanne Hennessey. A five-foot-eleven, red-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in Ottawa, Ontario. Let me just say that her pictures were amazing. The lady has a nice, curvy body and a big round ass. I didn't know White women could have nice asses like that. Damn. I contacted Leanne Hennessey, and tried to book a session. We spoke on the phone, and I noticed that she had a very pleasant sounding voice. She was forty six years old, and had recently left a job with the private sector. I found that really cool. A lady who's very sexy and obviously educated. Nice, really nice. I introduced myself as Steve, no last name. young Black man, polite and friendly, seeking understanding lady for discrete sensual encounter. Leanne seemed glad to hear that. She had a lot of questions. What is my sign? Aquarius. How old am I? Twenty two. Where do I come from? United States of America. What religion am I? A proud Catholic like ninety percent of all Haitians. When was my last STI test? A month ago, clean as a whistle. Why am I into older White women? Because they're hot!

Leanne Hennessey and I talked for a good forty five minutes on the phone. I found her really funny and cool. She found it fascinating that I came all the way from the State of Massachusetts to attend school in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I didn't tell Leanne which school I was attending, but then again I didn't have to. There are only two universities in town, the University of Ottawa and Carleton University. Leanne sounded cool, and she assured me that with her, discretion was a must. She also told me that she had some ground rules. I was okay with those. She wasn't into anal sex. She didn't like verbally abusive language. She wasn't into rough sex. Oh, and she liked clean, friendly guys. Of all hues. I promised to adhere to her rules. Leanne finally told me her rates, and told me to get to the Barrhaven sector. Once I arrived there, she would give me her address. I agreed, then rushed to the ATM. I took out my Royal Bank of Canada debit card and withdrew two hundred dollars. I put it in my wallet, then dashed through campus. I took the number four bus outside the Carleton University Center and got off at Hurdman Station. From there I took the ninety five bus to Barrhaven. It got there in thirty minutes. Once at the Barrhaven bus stop, I called Miss Leanne and told her I was there.

Leanne Hennessey gave me the final directions to her place, and I walked ten minutes under the rain to a beautiful house located not far from the Barrhaven bus stop. I stood there, and knocked on the door. Moments later, Leanne came to the door, dressed like a professional. By that I meant business attire. Nice. I smiled, and she welcomed me inside. Leanne led me to the living room, and we sat down to talk. The place was beautiful, artfully decorated. I'm no expert but the furniture and artwork definitely looked expensive. I saw framed diplomas on the wall. I gathered that Leanne's first name was real, but her last name was Henderson, not Hennessey. She graduated from York University in 1997, and earned her MBA from the University of Calgary in 2002. And she had professional certificates from the Canadian Revenue Agency, meaning she once worked there. Wow. This lady was beautiful, educated and every bit a woman of the world by the way she carried herself. She smiled and answered my unasked question. Leanne worked as an escort for the thrill, not the money. I wouldn't be surprised if this woman was a millionaire. Nice.

Leanne and I bantered for a while, then money exchanged hands and she led me to the bedroom. Once there, we both undressed. Quickly I took off my bright red Carleton Ravens hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans, and lay naked on the bed. Leanne joined me there, and we began doing our thing. Leanne went straight for my dick. Leanne stroked my eight-inch, uncircumcised dick and fondled my balls. Smiling, she told me I was the first African-American she was bedding. She didn't get a lot of Black male clients. Most of them were into younger White women. Well, I am not like the others. Leanne sucked my dick, and I closed my eyes and relaxed as she went to work on me. At first I had a bit of trouble getting in the mood, but she helped me out. Leanne slid a gloved finger up my ass, and amazingly it got my dick hard.

Once I was hard, Leanne put a condom on me and climbed on top of me. I put my hands on her hips and looked at her beautiful face and sexy, curvy body as we began having sex. I thrust my cock deep inside of her. This was my fantasy come true. I was having sex with a beautiful, forty-something White lady. Yes! Leanne moaned and rubbed her tits as she rode me. I gently caressed her breasts as we did our thing. We went at it for about thirty minutes, then something odd happened. Fuck, man, I went soft! I felt so embarrassed I wanted to cry. I came here to bang this lady for sixty minutes of pure sexual pleasure. And my dick was only cooperating for half the hour. I looked at the ceiling, despair filling my being. What now?

Leanne sensed my distress, and told me she was going to work with me. She resumed sucking me off, but nothing worked. When she slipped her finger up my ass, I got semi-hard. Leanne noticed this, and asked me if I liked anal stimulation. I said I didn't mind. Smiling, she asked me if I'd ever been fucked in the ass before. I stared at her. Um, I'm not gay or bisexual, lady! Leanne smiled, and told me she wanted to do me with a dildo. I thought about it. Sounds disturbing and kinky. Sure, why not? It's not like my dick is any threat to her pussy now! Leanne pulled a strap-on dildo out of a drawer. I watched as she strapped it on. Damn. She looked good wearing it. I told her that. Smiling, Leanne asked me to get on all fours. I did as she told me. Leanne came up behind me, and spread my ass cheeks wide open. She lubricated me, then put the dildo against my ass. Gently, she pushed it inside.

Leanne held my hips tightly as she worked the dildo into my ass. She was gentle at first, then picked up speed. I'm not going to lie. I was scared shitless. I couldn't believe that I, a proud Black man, was letting a middle-aged White lady do me in the ass with a strap-on dildo. I've seen stuff like this online but only a few times. There aren't a lot of brothers into this stuff. Still, my body seemed to like it for my dick got really hard as Leanne pounded my ass with the strap-on dildo for a good fifteen minutes. Leanne pulled out, and asked me how I felt. I told her I felt good. My dick was still hard. Smiling, Leanne climbed on top of me and impaled her pussy on my cock. And just like that, we resumed fucking. I filled her pussy with my dick, crying with joy as my cock worked again! Yes! Leanne laughed, and told me to fuck her hard. Yes ma'am. I did just that!

Leanne and I went over the time limit during that first encounter, and I apologized for that but she told me it was okay. She assured me that she had fun. I thanked her for a wonderful time, then put my clothes on. Before I left, I gently bowed before her and kissed her hand. Leanne seemed surprised but smiled kindly at me. I don't know why I did that. She's so beautiful and classy. Every bit a lady. It felt like the right thing to do. I wished her a good night, then left the premises. I was grinning like an idiot as I made my way to the bus station. I hopped on the ninety five, and headed back toward downtown Ottawa. I'm feeling good, folks. I can't wait to see Leanne again. Next payday for sure! White women rock! Yes, I'm a Black man and yes, I said it!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Men/White Women: In Canada

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds