• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • M Is for Mandi

M Is for Mandi

12

**********
A series of stories with transgender themes which I hope will be of interest to those who like women, or would like to be a woman. Which includes me!
**********

That night, that Friday, had been highlighted on the kitchen calendar for weeks, though my wife didn't know the reason why. OK, so she was off to her sister's for the night and that was why she'd underlined it to start with. But I had other reasons.

Since Sarah had turned forty she'd not gone out as often, and had only actually been away for the night once. As luck would have it, that night had been a darts night in the pub. I'd have missed it, yes, but Sarah would almost certainly have found out and wanted to know where I'd been. But, Sarah was off to her sister's, and that Friday was going to be my big night, or Mandi's rather.

'Mandi' is me. Me, dressed and tarted up to an extent, the woman I like to be when I want to feel sexy and rather naughty. I had never gone out on the town before though, never had the chance, and I was so looking forward to the evening. In fact, even if I'd been staying in and dressing up I'd probably still have been looking forward to it. For me, just dressing up and looking female is a big turn-on. I'd probably have just dressed and posed in front of the mirror and wanked heartily.

That Friday was going to be different though. I'd gone all out during the previous few weeks, ever since the calendar had got highlighted. Unknown to Sarah I'd spent rather a lot, somehow I knew I'd have to come up with an explanation but that was for later. I'd spent nearly £50 on makeup, £150 on a new wig, £280 on the very best breast forms I could find. Add to that the cost of the tight black miniskirt and the matching black halter-top and you didn't have much change from £1000. If any. I also indulged in some sexy lingerie: black stockings with matching garter belt, a pair of black lace panties and a black satin bra. I wasn't sure if anyone else would end up seeing all of this but it sure made me feel a lot sexier.

After dashing home that Friday from work, I'd laid out my new purchases on the bed. For some reason I seemed to have the impression I might not be sleeping there that night. Well, maybe just wishful thinking. I'd run a hot bath and then soaked myself in bubbly fragrance for about half an hour, letting the bath oils soften my skin. I then got out and shaved my face as close as I could, twice, followed by rubbing gently in a facial cream to make it soft to the touch.

I then started to transform myself. Martin, aka Mart, typical Brummie business man, was about to disappear, to be replaced by Mandi, a sexy tramp who was desperate to experience the thrill of seeing a guy stiffen in his jeans. At least that's what I hoped I'd be doing that first evening out on the town. I started on my eyes, carefully applying black mascara and then black eyeliner. I used a neutral base to cover any remaining trace of facial hair and added a little light rouge to my cheeks.

Next, beginning to quiver at the thought of 'who' I was becoming, I put on a rather bright red lipstick. I looked at myself, at herself, at 'Mandi' as she began to appear in the mirror. I'd been able to practice even when Sarah had gone out short-term, and I was confident in my ability to get at least the make-up right. I was becoming beautiful right before my eyes. I combed back my own somewhat thinning hair and put on my wig. It had been one of my most expensive purchases for the evening but after looking at myself there and then I knew it had been well worth it. It was my natural hair colour, a reddish brown, or pretty close to it, cut to just below shoulder length, straight and long and sleek.

Delightful! I was feeling good already.

With my face and hair done I turned to my body. Whatever happened, however the evening turned out, I desperately hoped that my body would be appreciated by someone, someone male, that evening. Exactly how, I wasn't sure, but I knew I wouldn't get many chances like this, the evening and the efforts really shouldn't, they couldn't, be wasted.

I had tried really hard not to get too hard while doing my make-up, not at all easy sometimes, so was able to rather comfortably push my penis down between my legs and hold it tight in that position with the sheer black panties I'd bought specially for this evening. Side-ties of course, well, they might just have to come off! I slipped on the matching garter belt and stockings, felling better by the minute.

Breast-forms next, and these were my most expensive buy. I lay flat on the bed, sprayed the adhesive on and positioned them, and then lay still for more than the required three minutes. A little smear of the cover-up round the edges, then I put on my bra. For me, the defining moment whenever I dressed. Well, one of the two defining moments, the other was to come later. I stared at myself in the mirror once again. I was becoming as sexy a minx as I'd hoped. Hopefully the men would think so. Well, one of them at least.

I turned my attention back to getting dressed. I slipped on my mini-skirt. As it slid up my legs and thighs, now smoothed by the stockings, another jolt of excitement ran through my body. I hoped that later in the evening I would maybe be feeling the same thing as some man slipped it down my legs. Finally my halter-top, I pulled open the neck and slid it over my head. I adjusted my bra underneath the fabric and then gave myself one last look in the mirror to adjust my wig.

Gorgeous. Did I look gorgeous? At least I thought so. I was sure 'Mandi' was going to turn some heads that evening. I sat down on the bed and slipped on my heels. They were too high really, almost six inches, but there had been no decision to make when I'd seen them in the shop. I had to have them, the final sexy complement to the 'look' I'd created. I stood over six feet tall with them on but I was sure I could get away with wearing them. I took a few extra practice steps back and forth until I got the hang of walking in the new shoes. I'd had high heels before of course but never so high. They looked - and I felt - sensational.

My final step of course, so as not to have problems with my sheer stockings and so on, was putting on my fingernails, long and bright red, the same colour as my lipstick. I picked my new clutch-purse, also bought specially for the evening. In it I put my lipstick and mascara, a small girly handkerchief, and a lighter and a pack of VS120 Lights. I'd quit smoking some years ago except when I dressed up as Mandi . I also placed inside my car keys and a few condoms. As I put these in that same tingle went through my body again as I imagined slipping one of them over some man's cock later that evening.

I left the house, tingling. I arrived and parked just along from the gay club I'd chosen as the venue for Mandi's first outing, I was almost shaking. With fear, trepidation, anticipation, dread, excitement, all these and more. I was about to take, in my new high heels of course, a big step. I'd been there a couple of times before, though as Stan, and I was still feeling very nervous. I knew I wouldn't be the only cross-dresser in there that night and probably hundreds if not thousands had walked through the same door, but this was my first time I was uneasy.

I walked up to the door and I paid my entrance, then I walked into the club. Across the room I could see two 'gurls' - two cross-dressers. I decided to walk up to them. I wasn't sure if they would accept me but I figured it was worth a try.

"Hello," one of them said as I walked up. "I love your shoes."

"Thanks. Hi. I'm Mandi."

"Hi Mandi. I'm Jessica and this is Stephanie," she said introducing me to the other two girls who were standing there. "Have you been to this club before? I've never seen you."

"No. Actually this is my first time out in public."

"Well, welcome and congratulations. That's the hard part isn't it? Walking in here for the first time," Stephanie said. "You look good, Mandi, really very convincing. I saw you walking over here in those heels. That was one of the hardest things for me to get the hang of. You do it very well though. I wish I dare wear heels like that, they really are gorgeous."

"Thanks."

As we were talking a man walked by and gave me a slightly odd look out of the corner of his eye. I stared back and Jessica noticed this.

"Go after him, honey. He's a real hunk and by the look of the bulge in his pants I think he wants you."

"I sure hope so," I said, feeling my heart race just a bit. I left the two "gurls" and walked over to the bar, shifting myself onto the stool next to him

"Hello there, I'm James. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Hi. I'm Mandi. And sure you can. Vodka and tonic, please."

"I have to say, Mandi, you look beautiful. Really, if I hadn't seen you with Jessica I'd never have realised you were a tranny. Even here, close up, it's difficult to believe."

"Thanks James. You're very kind."

I was in heaven!! Within five minutes of entering the club my dream was starting to come true. I had a man! James, my man! I smiled at him and took my VS pack out with my lighter, he held it for me smiling all the while. I did what I'd always, always wanted to do. I shuffled a little on the stool and crossed my legs, just willing my skirt to ride up my thigh a little which it obediently did. I smiled again at my escort.

"So, do you come here often? Sorry, that's not a pick-up line, you said you know Jessica."

"Well, nevertheless Mandi you can consider yourself picked up. If you like, of course."

Our drinks arrived and I sipped on my vodka and posed with my cigarette.

"I like."

"Good" said James, and laid a hand on my leg.

We chatted for a while, James told me he wasn't married - I'd already looked for a ring! - and that he liked T-girls and came in the club about once a month, maybe a little more, and that he liked to give a gurl a good time.

"If someone like you has taken the trouble to make herself up and to look so sexy for a guy like me, Mandi, I think she deserves to be treated well and pampered."

I glowed at his words, he kept on saying 'she' - and his hand was beginning to move slowly up and down my thigh. I wanted to do the same, to feel his own leg, feel his body, maybe he'd be the one to get the chance to closely inspect my sexy lingerie? I took hold of his hand. I was just about to suggest we move to a different location, away from the central area of the bar where everyone could see us. I wasn't sure where - either to the other side of the bar, or to his place.....?

But he beat me to it. He stood up himself and took my hand, leading me across towards a darker area. OK then, his place later maybe. As we moved out of the spotlight, James turned and pulled me closer.

"Mandi, you are most definitely the hottest girl in here tonight."

"Why thanks...."

I didn't finish. James pulled me closer, leaned over, and gently pressed his lips to mine! My ego swelled, boosted by both his words and his actions. I moved my own lips against his, beginning to tease his mouth with my tongue. Shit, I was kissing a guy and I was totally loving every moment of it. My heart was pounding, my cock was trying to burst out of my tight panties, things couldn't be going SO well. I was wrong, and I was right. As our lips parted James leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Mandi. Let's not beat about the bush. I want you and I think you want me. OK so you're new to this, like you said. But I've been here before, with a few girls like you though none as gorgeous. My car's outside, let's go to my place."

"Oh James!" I surprised myself, with my words and with my tone. I'd never really thought of myself as really submissive but there and then I was more than willing to submit to whatever James suggested. I wanted to give myself to him hell, I wanted to be taken. My look gave him the answer he wanted. He smiled.

And then he beeped, or at least his jacket pocket did. He scowled, not at me though, as he took out his mobile from his pocket.

"Shit!" he said as he looked at the text on the small screen. "Shit! Shit!"

He looked towards me. He was obviously very disappointed.

"Mandi, I am sorry, SO sorry, but I have to go. I don't want to, Christ I don't want to but I have to."

As he pushed the phone into one pocket he took a wallet out from another and fished inside it. He offered me a card.

"Mandi, believe me, this isn't a set-up but it's urgent, I just have to go. Ring me. Please ring me, I'll get back to you."

And he turned, and he was off.

I just stood there for a moment, elation had turned to deflation. I'd interested him, hell I'd aroused him, and he'd seemed so nice. But he was gone. I looked towards the closing door he'd just gone through, and noticed Jessica moving towards me.

"Shit, Mandi. I heard James's phone. That is so unlucky, he really did have the hots for you." She put an arm round my shoulder to console me. "Hey, you got his card."

"Yes" was all I could say.

It bore a hastily written, rather untidy but legible, mobile telephone number. Not a land-line, so I couldn't work out from the code where he lived, not even the town. Understandable though, he'd not want me ringing home, maybe his wife would have answered. If he had one, that is. I turned it over and looked. 'St Mary's Hospital'. Hell - was James a doctor?

"You're a lucky girl, James is a regular here, he has to stay very discrete indeed, you'll understand. Gorgeous and clever and rich, the ideal T-girl's date. He doesn't hand his cards out lightly. Come on, let me buy you a drink. I'm on my own, Stephanie's pulled and I don't know where she is."

I sat for a few minutes at the bar with Jessica, she filled me in on what went on there in the club and on the tranny scene in general, telling me about some of the gurls and the sort of things they got up to. OK so most of the ones who went to that bar were just after sex, with guys or other trannies. But not all, some just went because it was a safe-ish place to sit dressed en-femme and have a few drinks and a natter with friends, and show off to each other and to the other clientele at the same time. I asked her about the men hanging around, at the bar and some of them in those darker areas round the edges of the club.

"A mixture, Mandi dear. See that young man at the end of the bar, he's waiting for Jennie. She's a tranny, comes in regularly, he met her last week and then chickened out. Apparently he rang her the other night and she said she'd meet him again. Nice guy. Unlike those two over there, just behind that spotlight. Couple of perverts, just come in to ogle the gurls and wank each other."

"Oh, no. I don't really like the sound of that."

"Me neither but hey, each to his own. And they pay their way. If that's what turns their crank..."

"Jessica, thanks for the chat. Let me buy you a drink now."

"Thanks, love. And we did mean what we said earlier, me and Stephanie. You do look the business. For your first time, well, very impressive indeed. And pulling the Doctor, wow."

I smiled and we continued to look round until another tranny, who I have to be honest was not at all convincing, caught Jessica's eye.

"Excuse me love, I need to talk to my friend. Good luck anyway."

And she kissed me briefly on the cheek and wandered over to the other girl and they strolled arm-in-arm towards an empty table. It was just then that the guy at the end of the bar, the one who had been waiting for someone, Jessica had said, came over to join me.

"Hello. I'm Steve. Are you a regular here?"

My original conversation with James popped into my mind and I had to smile at him.

"Is that the same as 'do you come here often?', Steve?"

He looked embarrassed.

"No, er - sorry. I mean, I saw you talking to Jessica. I just wondered if you know Jennie?"

"I'm afraid I don't. Sorry." He looked disappointed, but he'd seemed a nice guy. "But you can buy me a drink if you like."

"OK then. Sorry, I didn't get your name."

"I didn't give it."

Steve had turned to the barman who had appeared, without any order being given, with what I took to be a beer and a vodka-and-tonic. Good barman!

"I'm Mandi."

"You look lovely."

Which was nice though not a gushing compliment. Maybe I'd been spoilt up to then with all the nice comments from the gurls and from James. Or maybe he was thinking of Jennie. We stayed chatting at the bar for maybe five minutes, swapping thoughts and laughing, he really was a nice guy. I was just beginning to think that something might happen with Steve and I, I'd had to take the lead somewhat by reaching for and holding his hand but he didn't seem to mind, in fact he clearly liked it. It was maybe going to happen, but it didn't. Steve's face brightened, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking past me. over my shoulder.

"Hi there honey."

I heard the voice behind me and turned to see a very attractive T-gurl. I realised, this must be Jennie.

"Hey, Steve, what's all this about? I turn up a little late and you've found yourself somebody else?"

But there was humour in her voice, she'd seen Steve's face and so had I. She smiled at me.

"Sorry, honey, I'm going to have to take him away."

"No - er, Jennie. Steve was waiting for you, I know. I was just - well - keeping him company. No worries, OK?"

"That's OK then. Come on Steve, you promised me a ride in that new car of yours. I'm sorry I'm late, so let's make up for lost time. OK?"

"Yeah, sure." There was delight in his voice. He had to let go of my hand to stand up. He turned towards me. "Look, Mandi...."

"Yes. Go to it, guy. Go with your girlfriend."

He leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. I smiled, Steve smiled, Jennie smiled. They left, hand-in-hand, and I stopped smiling.

Twice in the one evening. Maybe I'd been building my hopes up too high, but it really did look as if it wasn't going to happen. I picked up my bag, just about ready to call it a night. I looked round at all the couples, of various gender combinations, chatting and kissing and ... more.

Still, I thought, I really had enjoyed myself. For a first night out, tranny-style, it had been a most enjoyable evening and I'd pulled twice - nearly! I stretched my right leg towards the floor, maybe to enjoy giving the two perverts in the corner one last glimpse at my stocking tops.

"Hello there."

I looked up. A young man was looking at me. OK, maybe not young but certainly mid-twenties at the most. And quite tall, and definitely handsome. Suddenly things were looking up. He was smiling so I smiled back.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, but you are without a doubt the most gorgeous woman here tonight."

I remembered Steve's 'you look lovely' comment. That was better! Maybe I'd stay a little while longer. I placed my own hand on this guy's on the bar. I was reaching to hold the hand of a total stranger, I didn't even know his name. My own bravado surprised me, even then. Before that evening, and maybe without three vodkas inside me I'd never have done that.

"Thanks for that. I'm Mandi, by the way, and yes, you can buy me a drink."

"Shit. Sorry, I didn't mean - oh hell, sorry, I'm not really sure why I said that. It wasn't to pick you up, honest."

"Yes. I realise that."

"Hell, no. Mandi, can we start again? I'm Dave by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, Dave."

The conversation was definitely weird and I didn't at the time realise why. I got my first glimpse of the reason when our drinks arrived and Dave had downed half of his scotch in one go. Clearly he was disturbed. I sipped my vodka and smiled at my latest 'escort'. I didn't realise at the time, it wasn't going to be my last!

Dave looked rather deeply into my eyes. I really couldn't read him, I didn't appreciate why until he spoke.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • M Is for Mandi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds