• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Perfect Stranger

The Perfect Stranger

The Perfect Wife 3

I am back in high school standing in front of the class behind a podium. I am ready to read my presentation but when I look down I can't make out the words. I realize I am naked. I move in closer to the podium, hoping no one will notice, but as soon as that thought enters my head one of the girls in the front row points at me and then gets up from her seat and walks forward to get a better view. I try to turn the lectern but we are on a wooden ship and it is rolling in the waves.

I realize I am in trouble. I hear noises behind me. The girl from the crowd is closing in on me. I feel something grabbing my wrists and I pull against it but they barely move. I look up to see an octopus has a hold of me. I struggle more. The girl is next to me now and I realize I am hard and I am hoping she will take advantage of me. I feel her hand on my cock. I feel the dream slipping away and vainly will myself back to sleep because I am loving this dream.

As I wake up I find I feel my arms are stretched up away from me. I never sleep like this. I try to bring them down. They are being held by something. I open my eyes and blink them. I can't see anything. I feel the covering on my face and realize I have been blindfolded. I test my legs. My ankles are secure too.

I pause for a moment, letting my brain come fully awake, assessing the situation.

I went to sleep in my own bed last night. I am alone in the house. Cindy is away visiting her mother. I am picking her up at the airport tomorrow. I begin to feel uncertainty. I begin to fear.

"Who's there."

I feel movement on the bed near my head.

"Who are you, what do you want?"

I hear a shushing sound. It sounds feminine. I feel a hand on my cock. I remember I am hard and why. But I do not feel pleasure because of the fear. The hand moves away and I feel something cool brush against my chest near my nipples and then I feel searing pain in both of them. I yell in shock and pain. That is when the gag is inserted in my mouth and quickly secured behind my head.

The nipple clamps are removed. I whimper into the gag. I hear the shushing sound once more.

I feel movement around my cock and then something elastic snaps tight to the base. My cock surges in reaction to the ring. I feel movement on the bed and then it is gone. I am left alone for some time.

I take stock once more. I have tested the bindings and they are solid. I cannot see or talk, only hear and feel and smell. I am powerless. Is this Cindy's friend Sam? Is it another of her friends? I can't think of anybody I know who would do this. Did Cindy hire someone? Is it possibly a stranger? What are they up to?

I feel something good and moist on my cock head. I feel fingers around the base. Another hand is gently juggling my balls. The lips surround my cock head and slowly slide down the shaft while the tongue begins to swirl.

I suppress my fear. It feels like a woman's mouth. It feels like Cindy's blow-jobs but I know she is still at her mothers. I can't call her to confirm that; I am not going anywhere. I force myself to relax and enjoy the sensation. I think about Cindy's best looking friend, Chris. She has short blonde hair and a sexy smile and a tennis player's athletic body. We have flirted more many times with Cindy's tacit approval.

I imagine it is Chris and it excites me a little more. Cindy can't blame me for letting this happen. I am being raped. I feel my orgasm start to build.

There is no reason it has to be only one person. Maybe I am being double-teamed by Sam and Chris. I imagine sexy Chris is naked, bobbing up and down on my cock, while beautiful naked Sam is watching. Perhaps she is fucking Chris from behind with that strap-on she owns.

As I reach the point of no return I let the fantasy fade away and enjoy the pleasure of my sperm coursing through my balls and starting up my cock. I feel something new and extremely intense on my cock head and as the lips and gentle teeth are far down on my shaft I realize I am being deep throated and that just makes me explode as I bite down on my gag and scream into it.

Her mouth remains on my cock, sucking in all my juices, as I empty my balls into it with my softening cock. Then it is gone with a pop.

I am alone. I hear nothing. I feel no weight on the bed.

Something touches my face. My ball gag is released. I open my mouth wide not quite sure what I am going to say but knowing I will say something. It is quickly covered by another mouth, kissing me, it's tongue invading me, fluids dripping into me. I know they must be mine. I consider closing my mouth, spitting out, or even trying to bite but I am still in a position of weakness. I welcome it instead, putting my tongue out and licking her tongue and rimming the inside of her mouth. It tastes surprisingly sexily good.

The mouth leaves and there is a pussy sitting on my face. Now I know for sure there is a woman in the room. She starts to grind against my face. I open my mouth and drink her juices as my tongue starts to probe her cunt. I feel her hand squeezing my cock and balls and I start to respond. My tongue slacks off and I am rewarded with a hard slap on each thigh.

I redouble my efforts, sucking her lips with my gums, licking around her cunt, licking inside, repeating the pattern while increasing the intensity slightly with each rotation. She begins to rock against my face, grinding the top of her pussy against the area between my mouth and nose, sometimes catching my nose. She occasionally squeezes my cock or my balls as she reacts to her pleasure. I feel her lower body tense and then she stifles a loud scream as her juices flow over my face and her pelvis contracts and she rides out her orgasm hard on my face until she finally collapses off to my side, leaving me recovering and gasping for breath.

Nothing happens for a while. I feel a warm damp washcloth on my face and then nothing again. I have just about recovered my breath when the penis gag is secured in my mouth again. Then nothing.

After some time I feel my right ankle being encircled with some kind of restraint. The old restraint is removed and quickly my ankle is pulled up in the air towards my head. Before I have time to react it is tied off so it is straight up in the air.

I feel my left ankle being encircled with an extra restraint, and prepare to fight as soon as the old restraint is released. Nothing more happens.

I feel a sharp pain on my balls and then another and another. I suspect clamps or clothes pins. I shout in agony into my gag. Then I feel the underside of my cock pinched four times, starting from the base and ending just underneath the head. I yell into the gag until my body adjusts to the pain and it just becomes a dull pinching.

Suddenly my balls and cock are on fire. The clamps have all been removed simultaneously. While I am absorbing the shock to my system my left ankle is released from the corner post and pulled up into the air above my belly. I belatedly fight back but it is too late. I have no leverage when my right ankle is pulled even with my left, lifting my ass off of the bed.

I feel my ankles being cinched tighter, totally exposing my ass, and then I feel the cold liquid latex nudging my sphincter I am about to be fucked.

I brace myself and pucker my ass, pushing against the pressure of the cock shape as it presses inevitably against me. I feel myself open up and then I feel the silicone sliding in deeper and deeper until I feel so full I don't think I can take anymore and then it still goes over another inch. And if feels so good.

She begins to fuck me slowly.

Once again I imagine it is Chris there, looming above me, taking me with her strap-on while I am tied helplessly. I feel her cock sliding in me, pressing against my prostate, and it feels so good. I moan into my gag.

This is when I feel her hand gently stroking the underside of my cock, lingering on the frenulum and the glans. Between the physical stimulation of her cock and her hand and the mental stimulation of my helplessness and my imagination, I have never felt anything more sexually exciting in my life. I want this moment to last, perhaps forever.

She increases the stimulation ever so slowly, fucking my slightly faster while leveraging her cock to hit my prostate, while her hand is just a little bit firmer on my cock. I feel my balls raging against the constricting band that imprisons them.

I am aware of the sound next to me, slowly growing in volume. As it becomes louder I am aware it is a man and a woman. I hear the sound of kissing, sucking, and bodies moving. I hear moans of pleasure and passion. All the time 'Chris' is slowly fucking me and stroking me.

As the sound gets louder the female sounds like Cindy, but not enough to be sure. The guys speaks. His voice is deep and confident. I don't recognize it.

"You like that gag in your mouth don't you? You like being helpless with your wrists tied to your ankles. I'm going to fuck your blonde pussy with my big cock now and there is nothing you can do about it but it doesn't matter because you are going to love it and you will be begging me to fuck you all night long.

"You want my cock, don't you? It's bigger than his isn't it? I can see it clearly is. Just nod your head. Nod your head and I will fuck you...That's a girl. Here it comes..."

I hear the sound of him grunting and his balls spanking her ass and then a muffled scream of pleasure and shortly he is pounding her and grunting while she pants loudly and their skin slapping together. It sounds so much like Cindy.

I remember Cindy telling me that Chris works as an audio tech. She was the one who helped Cindy learn to do some of the things she has done in the past. I don't know if it is real or another one of Cindy's audios she has put together, but I imagine it is some young stud fucking Cindy while Chris is fucking me and I feel my cock and balls surge against the bands constricting them and the orgasm overtakes me with a vengeance. I am aware of sounds of orgasm next to me and then I scream into my gag as I feel dollops of sperm hitting my chin, then my chest, and then my belly.

I feel the overly intense stroking of my post-orgasm cock. While I am trying to contort my body away from the over-stimulation I listen for sounds from 'Cindy' but all I hear is heavy recovery breathing. My ankles are released and I am secured in a spread-eagle position again.

"Ready for round 2?" Cindy's lover asks, though it is not a question. I hear bodies moving on the floor. I remember Cindy talking about a new young guy named Steve at work who had been flirting with her a lot.

"God, I love your cheeks. Now I'm going to watch my cock disappear under them into your hot pussy," Steve says, and the sound of fucking ensues. My cock is hardening already.

I feel my legs being straddled and then a hand coaxing my cock into further stiffness. It doesn't take much persuasion, especially with the sound of skin slapping on skin next to me. As soon as I am fully hard a pussy envelops my cock. She begins to ride me hard.

I can't remember the last time I had sex for this long and it was never like this. I am in an altered state of constant steady pleasure that is lasting forever. I don't care if Cindy is getting fucked by a young stud and almost hope she is if he is making her feel as good as I feel. I listen to the grunts and moans and fucking next to me as I feel the body on top of me bouncing up and down on me like my groin is an inflated rubber ball as her pussy slowly tightens and then her body tenses and she lets out a small cry and the couple on the floor are coming and it feels like my whole body is coming all at once as the pleasure rises inside me like a volcano and then I am screaming in pleasure and everything inside of me erupts through my cock and I am depleted, out of my body, feeling joy as I hear it echoed all around me...

...I am spent. I cannot move, I cannot think, I cannot feel anything besides the satisfied warmth inside of me. I want to curl up and recharge myself in a deep sleep. I know I should struggle while I am being resecured, this time with my ankle and wrists bound together but not too tightly, but I do nothing. Something blocks my eardrums. I feel the vibrations of movement and then they cease. I let myself fall away...

,,,When I wake next I am instantly alert. I instinctively move my arms and legs. I meet no resistance. I open my eyes and saw nothing. I move my hands up to my eyes and remove the blindfold. It is daylight. I look over at the clock. It is 8:30. I think the alarm didn't go off until I hear the faint strains of Weezer's Ratitude. I put my fingers in my ears and pull out the wax plugs.

I survey the scene as flashes of memories of the middle of the night play in my brain and begin to string themselves together into a narrative.

The room is clean. I see straps near my hands and feet and thick towels in both spots. They are very wet. Some of the water has wet the mattress. I remember now as I was losing consciousness an obscured voice mentioning something about ice melting and freeing me further. I realize they had me bound using ice to secure the straps that melted onto the towels in the middle of the night.

I think about Cindy and then realize her plane is arriving soon.

I think about my strategy as I rush to clean up the bedroom, shower, and dress. Did she arrange last night? Was she there? Or is she totally unaware of what happened?

I need to be able to study her face when we are talking to see if she gives anything away. The first few minutes will be crucial

I leave early and stop to pick up some flowers on the way. I arrive half-an-hour before her plane is due in and park the car. I want to surprise her inside.

She had a carry-on and one small suitcase. I hustle down to the baggage claim for her flight and park myself where I can observe the whole operation without being seen. The luggage starts coming. There is no sign of Cindy or her bag. Her suitcase is generic looking, but she ties a yellow ribbon to it so she can find it easier and so someone else is less likely to pick it up by mistake.

The luggage area starts to fill up. The first people with their bags are just starting to leave. It is getting too busy to keep track of everything. A porter pulls a large luggage cart right in front of me, blocking my view, then waits a moment for traffic to clear before moving on. As soon as I can see again I reassess the situation. Out of the corner of my eye I see a figure walking away from the luggage area, towing a rolling suitcase, and I recognize Cindy's walk.

I quickly close the gap between us, sneaking up behind her. I wait until I am right on her tail before speaking.

"Hello gorgeous. Can I offer you a ride?"

Cindy turns around and seems momentarily surprised to see me before kicking into character. It's a role play game we play.

"I'd love to handsome, but my husband is waiting for me outside."

"I took care of him for you. He's tied up at the moment. In fact, he's been tied up for quite a while."

Nothing on her face except the same playful smile.

"Well in that case, I'm all yours."

"How about some breakfast first?"

"Lead the way."

The airport had a bunch of new restaurants. I took her to one of the ones that wasn't a chain. I don't say anything until we are sitting down facing each other and I can watch her face again. I break character.

"How was your trip?"

"It was good. My Mom is doing well."

"Do anything fun?"

"Same old stuff."

"What did you do last night?"

"Thought about you."

Nothing is betrayed on her face. I was hoping it would not come to this point. I can tell her what happened to me and hope she was somehow involved in which case all will be fine, but if she wasn't involved then what will happen? I can keep silent, but if she was involved she will wonder why I have not mentioned what happened. I have to use my fall back strategy. I call it the Dallas plan.

"I had the strangest dream last night."

Her face brightens slightly, but I can't tell if it is with relief or interest.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I was back in high school. I was giving a report and suddenly I was naked."

"Was I in your dream?"

"That's what I can't figure out. Were you?"

Something unreadable flashes across her face.

"I hope so," is all she says.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Perfect Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds