• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 17-18

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 17-18

12

I was so glad I went on the pill last weekend and just hoped it wasn't too late. I was beginning to feel like Amy, that it felt so right with my ass high in the air, offering my assets to these men in need.

The bells pulled on all my piercings, but the increase in pressure added to the moment. The tinkle bells were lovely, but the melody of bells that Amy and I made were something special. I felt the nose ring on my upper lip. Would a bell be hung from it?

Still no Diaw. This was a mystery. This was his house, we were his fucktoys, and yet he was no where to be seen. Strange.

Like the previous weekend, I lost count of the number of men that fucked our holes. It was nearly non stop until late Friday night, early Saturday morning. Nikita checked in on us several times, and if we weren't showing enough enthusiasm, she swiped our ass with a small whip. We weren't allowed to be passive holes; we had to behave like each cock was the last on earth. For times it was acting, other times it felt so right, and when Amy and Kelli were jangling their bells and moaning with two, sometimes three holes filled at once, it felt heavenly.

Finally the cocks were gone, and Amy and I looked at each other, cum covered, totally coated in semen, and smiled. We had not said a word, when Nikita reentered the room, a chain and leash in her hand. She clipped the chain to our clitties and then the leash. Amy and Kelli were one again, and ordering us off the bed and onto all fours, she led us from the fuck room.

"You both need a few quality hours of sleep," she said, as we entered our prison, and as she rechained all our cuffs and rings, putting us into strict siriks. She strapped a penis gag on Amy, and then turned to me.

"Please, Mistress, may..." and she immediately jerked my head back, painfully pulling on my pony tail.

She jammed another penis gag in my mouth. "Curiosity is not becoming a kajira, surely you know that, slave," she hissed into my face.

Yes, I knew that, but this was not going according to plan. The absence of Diaw continued to worry me. What if he hadn't shared our agreement? But now that I was thoroughly gagged, it was time to make the best of it. Even in our chained and bondaged conditions, our bodies tired and sore, there was a magnet that brought us together. We entwined our arms and legs, the gags not allowing us to press our mouths and lips, but for many minutes, until our bodies were slick with sweat, Amy and Kelli were one.

We were awakened with the sound of Mistress snapping her whip. Outside the cage, two bowls had been set on the floor, cum covered oatmeal again, I suspected. Last week I ate well, realizing we weren't likely to get healthy meals, but I was suddenly worried about Amy. She was thin to begin with, and the lack of good food would soon make her weak.

Nikita unstrapped our gags and unclipped our clit chain. We were ordered to crawl into the shower and piss, just like animals, and then to squat in the corner. She removed the shower head from the wall, and tossing us a tube of shower gel, ordered us to lather our bodies and hair, as she soaked us with the pleasantly warm and soothing spray. She seemed to be in a good mood, probably making good money last night.

She tossed us a towel, and Amy and Kelli dried each other, the sounds of our bells ringing merrily. I so wanted to plant my lips on hers, but with Nikita standing there, it was impossible. Once reasonably dry, Nikita put our tangly hair into a ponytail, and we returned to our breakfast, now cold and less appetizing than before. She chained our wrists behind our backs, forcing us to lean over the bowls and lap up the oatmeal like the fuck bitches we were.

She watched over us the entire time, with few words spoken, except for a "Hurry up," "Eat it all," phrase here and there.

Mistress Nikita was dressed up in a very sexy outfit. A lot of black leather, skin tight, but more than just that. She wore knee high black boots, with 5 inch heels, and a red jacket. Under the red jacket was a white, very revealing blouse. And she wore black gloves up to her elbows.She looked a little like a picture I once saw of the way women in England dress when they go out riding. It felt strange, Nikita dressed like this, and her naked slaves clad only in cuffs and collars of steel and bells hanging from our piercings.

Once finished, we knelt before our bowls, knees spread widely, revealing our puffy pussy lips, rings, and bells. She wiped our faces with a wet towel and then inserted red ball gags into our mouths. Not the simple ball gag with single strap, but these had numerous straps that wrapped over our face and eyes. I didn't understand why this was necessary.

She ordered us to "Stay," and we dared not disobey. One final check of the room, and she turned and walked out. Amy and I looked at each other, and lifted our eyebrows as if to say, "What next?" I made a "mmpphh mmmppphhh mmmmppppmmmm" sound into my gag, trying to impart as I batted my eyes, "I love you."

It was only about 5 minutes later when the door reopened. "They're in here. I will catch up with you later today." Nikita entered, with two, nicely dressed white men, each in their early twenties. For some reason, I found this moment 100 times more humiliating than anything I had experienced so far. All the men that had seen and used me over the two weekends were faceless and anonymous. They were fuckers and rapists, and Amy and Kelli were their fucktoys. We were nothing more than holes to them.

But these guys were different. In another setting, I would have been physically attracted to both. They wore polo shirts, Dockers, and were well-muscled. They hadn't shaved and I loved that look. And here I was, naked, nothing more than a ringed and belled animal, gagged, and completely embarrassed to be seen like this.

The nose ring! That was the worst. I hung my head in shame. To be seen like this by two attractive hunks made me want to crawl into a hole and die.

"Nice slave meat," one said. Slave meat! Was that all we were to these guys! I wanted to shout, 'I am a post grad student from So Cal! Two days ago I was a prime candidate for a guy to flirt with, to take to dinner, to have a lovely date!' and now amy and I are slave meat!

"Yeah, well, let's get going. Two more ponies to pick up on the way," and I glanced to the side, getting a brief look as he clipped a leash to amy's nose ring. He looked at me and his blue eyes transfixed me until I felt my nose being leashed by the other guy. Ponies? We were led out of our prison, but to where?

-------------------------------------------------- Amy enjoyed the fucking and was so pleased that Kelli brought back her libido Amy thought she lost for good. Amy wasn't sure if Kelli enjoyed the sex even though Kelli was obviously moaning with joy. Amy thought Kelli might be moaning because of the piercing and the melody of tinkle bells the two slaves were outfitted.

Amy enjoyed the sex for a few reason, one, Amy was so glad Kelli brought her libido back, two, Amy started to appreciate the sensations of body piercing - the tugging and pulling, though somewhat painful, had such an indescribable sensation, three, the melody of the fucking bells, four, Kelli was laying alongside on her four sharing cocks with Amy. The mere thought that some cocks that were in Kelli's holes are now in Amy's holes gives Amy the smiles.

One more thing, after the fuck session, and it was an all night long session, Amy noticed that Kelli, though gagged, tried to tell Amy that she loves her. Amy was so sorry she did not immediately reciprocate cuz Amy was caught by surprise.

Anyways, the two slaves were high spirited even though they were fucked all night, holes after holes and cocks after cocks none stop. They being together is so valuable to them now that they have nothing else - no freedom, no life, no say,... just do as told and they cannot even protest nor ask what's gonna happen next.

What's happening next is Amy and Kelli were led, by their noses, literally, by two gorgeous white men out of their jail on their four, naked, like animals,...

Just outside the house was a truck and a horse trailer. The two slaves were led into the horse trailer. It was a very tiny horse trailer designed for small ponies. It was only about four feet high, five feet wide and five feet long - the two slaves fitted snugly on all fours with no clearance to stand.

Kelli was sent in the trailer first so Amy's head is directly behind Kelli's ass. As they drove away, Amy took advantage of the situation she stuck her nose into Kelli's ass then Amy used her tongue licked Kelli's ass. Amy felt her juices flowing and noticed that Kelli was also juicing. Without a word, Kelli lifted her left leg so that Amy can have access to Kelli's dripping cunt and licked till Kelli squirted all over Amy's face.

Amy loved it, so did Kelli.

Amy kept mumbling "I love you", "I love your juice" but not sure if Kelli got that. Amy was too busy sucking.

The trailer pulled to a neighboring house not far away. The two men went inside leaving Amy and Kelli in the trailer. The thought of escaping never occurred to them. They looked around and all they see was empty fields. Houses are sparse in this neighborhood.

Half an hour later the men led two more Asian gyrls by the chains attached to their tongues out of the house. Both naked like Amy and Kelli, but not nearly body decorated like Amy and kelli.

They were put in the trailer, even more crowded now, alongside Amy and Kelli. When the truck started to move, the new gyrls tried to talk. They were not gagged, but the chain from their tongue rings distorted their speech. From their accent we figured they were Vietnamese and they spoke no English. They were petite and cute, though.

After a long drive the trailer came to a stop and the slaves were ordered out. Amy and Kelli were so wet even the handlers noticed. "What a pair of horny slave meat!" "Nikita did say she fed them extra dosages of aphrodisiac in their eating bowls." "Nikita did a good job, horny ponies bring good money"

They were led to a store. The sign says "Custom Leather Boots".

There were all kinds of leather boots on display and a couple of very well dressed ladies trying on their custom made boots. From the decor and everything, this is an upscale place servicing only the ultra rich.

Amy, Kelli and the Vietnamese gyrls were led to a small room where the walls were filled with sample leather of all kinds of colors and shapes. There was a book shelf full of design books.

The tailor came in. I can tell he's a tailor cuz he had a measuring tape hanging on his neck.

"Asian whore meat?" the tailor asked.

"Yes, horny ones, too. But don't over do it!"

Over "do" what?

"What kind of boots are we fitting for these whores?"

"They're gonna be trained to be pony gyrls, the boots need to be thigh high.."

Before one of the trainer can finish, the tailor reached to Kelli's inner thigh and slid his hand up till touching Kelli's juicing cunt.

"This high?"

Taylor sensed Kelli's wet cunt said "Oh horny whore indeed - sweet cunt so wet!" He rubbed on Kelli's labia "smooth, too!"

"Leave about one inch below their labia."

"And for this one?" tailor reached Amy's thigh and went up to Amy's wet cunt.

"Yes, same height. for all four whores."

Taylor reached the Vietnamese gyrls and said "these gyrls not horny - dry cunt"

"Also, the boots need to have hoofs and their feet should extent inside the boots so the whores will be tipping toes like ballet dancers. But make sure the boots are soft padded cuz they will be wearing them all day long and run on them, too."

Taylor led Kelli to a stool and put her left leg on top then tied Kelli's big toe with a string and pulled down tight tying the string to a ring on the floor. This way Kelli's left foot is pulled straight like a ballet dancer. He then mixed a bucket of plaster and molded kelli's left foot. Kelli was trying hard to protest or tell them something, but it was impossible and they ignored her.

That took a while cuz it takes plaster a while to solidify then it is cut open. The tailor will then make a mold of Kelli's foot to custom fit her boot. Quite an elaborate process.

While waiting for the plaster to solidify, tailor measured Amy's legs. Not sure what exactly the tailor was doing, but he sure took advantage of Amy. He even stuck his fingers into Amy's cunt and finger fucked Amy.

Taylor did the measuring and foot molding of all the gyrls' feet.

"This cunt has quite a grip!" Tailor looked at the trainers, referring to Amy's cunt. "Did you have a chance to fuck them, yet?" Trainers gave no response.

"The boots will be ready in two days and you can bring these whore meat back for try-ons." "They should fit well. After they train, their muscles might grow then we can refit them." Again kelli tried to protest, but this time one of the trainers whipped her ass harshly and she went quiet.

The trainers indicated to the tailor that he should make the boots a little bigger in anticipation that the whores will be well trained and their muscle will definitely grow.

The whores were led back to the pony trailer and after a few more hours of driving they came to a private ranch named "Femme Fatale." The place was in the middle of no where with bob wired fences. Looks like it was well guarded and there were "No Tress Passing" signs all around.

By the time the truck pulled up to a building that looked like a barn it was pretty dark. We cannot make out how many other building wrier there.

That barn was actual a stable with eight stalls on each side. The new ponies were each assigned to one stall where we were cleaned and fed. --------------------------------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XVIII

I was in trouble. We were in trouble. My arrangement to fly home on Sunday was not going to happen, and except for Nikita and maybe Diaw, no one knew where Amy and I had been taken. Every attempt I made to speak was either ignored or I was whipped.

Thankfully, it was a warm, Texas night, because we were totally naked. After being cleaned with sponges by different groomers, they removed our gags and unhooked the chains from our noses and the other gyrl's tongues. Again, I tried to speak, but after three terrifying swipes on my naked ass, I shut up. "Please, there is some mistake," WHIP. "Aggghhhh, please, ask Diaw," WHIP!. "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ple," WHIP!!

Our stalls were made of wooden slats, so it was easy to see each other. One of the new girls was placed to my left, Amy was to my right, and the other new girl was on the far right. The floor was covered with straw.

Amy's eyes were also wide with fear, but she was smart and did not try to protest. One new girl tried to speak when her tongue was released, and she got the same punishment as me, a stripe on her ass. She also shut up quickly. Her attempt was in very broken English and I thought she might be Vietnamese.

We were pushed to the ground, and our arms were tied into a single sleeve behind our backs. It was an uncomfortable form of bondage that they locked us into, making the use of our hands impossible.

Bowls of gray mush were pushed in front of us. Is that all they feed slaves in Texas?

When we finished eating, and before I could react, a groomer appeared from behind. He spanked my ass with his bare hand and when I opened my mouth to exclaim, he used a padded tong to grab my tongue. Fuck!!!! It hurt so bad, but then another groomer joined him. He clamped my tongue with a metal rod above and below, then somehow attached the rods on the sides. My tongue was trapped and partially crushed. I couldn't completely withdraw it, because of the damn stud.

I guess I saw this before on some horses at the county fair. I don't know if it was a bit or bridle or what, but it was now strapped behind my head and all ability to speak was gone. They put this horse gag on me first, probably thanks to my mouthiness. The other three girls did not protest as they were also bridled.

Leather belts were then tightened around our waists, and I mean tightened. Then a leather thong was pulled from the ends of our armbinders, through our crotch, and clipped to the front of the belt. It was so tight and uncomfortable. My pussy was invaded by leather. Finally, they put a short chain between our ankles. "Sleep," one groomer ordered us, and turned off the lights. We were plunged into darkness, as they left and locked the barn door behind them.

I tried my best to speak with Amy, but it was useless. I attempted to stand, to get to my feet and try anything to escape, but we were obviously not their first captives and they knew that without the use of our hands and with our feet chained, there was no way out. I just fell to the floor and cried in frustration and fear.

Amy crawled to her side of the stall closest to me and we pushed our faces towards each other, trying for physical contact. We were able to extend our tongues far enough that we could touch each other, two whimpering slaves, comforting each other with small flicks of our tongues.

After a few minutes, we moaned "Good night" to each other and lay down on the straw floor.

I awoke to sunlight streaming into the barn from openings high above. I looked to my right, and Amy was already awake and on her knees. Her beautiful black hair was matted and pieces of straw were mixed into her hair. The girl to my left was stirring like me. I noticed the smell of smoke, like a BBQ, and several groomers were walking around the barn, speaking in Spanish to each other.

Sunday. Today. In a few hours my plane ticket was to take me home. It was not going to happen, I feared. My eyes began to tear again.

--------------------------------------------------

As day break woke me I noticed that Kelli was already awake and I saw tears in her eyes. Amy couldn't help but teared, also. Amy then realized that Kelli was not going back home and to school! This is it for Kelli as well as Amy. We are now both slaves and as such must live the rest of our lives as slaves.

Ironically Amy was the whore and Kelli was the gyrl who wanted to be enslaved. But now Amy seemed to be comfortable being a slave. Secretly, Amy was happy that Kelli will not be returned home so Amy can be with Kelli side by side.

Amy crawled close to Kelli and signaled to tongue touch. Kelli noticed and the two slaves comforted each other by touching tongues. It wasn't much, but it did calm both gyrls. Without a word, the two lovers seemed to be able to communicate - Amy convinced Kelli to just concentrate on having each other and be happy that they were together.

The male groomers came in and we can see them better with day light. They were not the most handsome guys, but they were strong and fit. Amy stared in surprise, since their penises were pierced and they all have long penises - their cock head, flaccid, touched their belly buttons. In fact their pierced penises are locked to their belly button rings! Awesome! Amy juiced thinking how big their cocks would be when hardens.

Since we don't have our boots yet, we were on our five inch heels. My groomer ordered me to stand. I did. He removed my bridle and my leather belt and thong.

With the bucket of water he sponged me and my innermost privacy. Oooooooooo that felt so good. He took pains cleaning my labia, inner/outter labia and my clitty. It wasn't easy cuz the piercing on my private parts. This simple actions got Amy in heat. After all Amy hasn't had a fuck in over one day.

He took extra time checking out my udder. That caught my attention. My udder seemed to be larger and swelling and my teats darkened. All this happened over night. Lead me to wonder what the fuck did they feed us last night.

Nikita used to feed us aphrodisiac mixed in our food. They must have done the same and in addition they pbbly gave us lactating agents. My groomer squeezed my udder and he squeezed hard until my udder lactated! Wow! Last I checked Amy wasn't pregnant! My groomer then sucked on my teats and apparently was able to drink from them. Not much Amy milk came out, but... wtf?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 17-18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds