• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. Smith Ch. 10

Mrs. Smith Ch. 10

And life went on, it was absolutely wonderful to be friend and make love with Mrs. Smith on a very regular basis. But like an idiot, I had to do things to put a halt to this wonderful time.

Mrs. Smith was still looking better. She was starting to change her wardrobe, little by little, wearing lighter colors, showing her forms instead of hiding them, white pants, white shirts, v neck sweaters.... She was even wearing turtlenecks; which were, especially in lighter tones, bringing the attention to her magnificent breasts!

In the early spring, I met a girl named Sabine. She was what most guys would call a hot girl. On top of it she was smart and seemed to be a nice person. I told Mrs. Smith about her during lunch one Sunday.

- Well, this had to happen eventually with a sexy nice guy like you. I will certainly miss our time together as you won't be as available, especiallly at first. But I'll be happy for you.

After we did the cleaning routine, I was not too sure about what was next so I told Mrs. Smith that I needed to talk to her, and I did our private call with my hands on her soft and wide shoulders.

- OK let's go.

Once we were inside.

- Mrs. Smith can we make love today?

- Well have you indicated in any kind of way to Sabine that, from now on, you are going to be faithful to her?

- No, not even close.

- Well what are we waiting for?

After making love and relaxing together in bed, I worked for a while, sitting naked at her little desk inside the room. And then we dressed up for dinner. She put the white pants and white turtlenecks aforementioned. Boy was she sexy! The funny thing was that the only thing I wanted to do was to rip pants and shirt off, to see the forms underneath that I could already guess.

- Shall we do some dressed rehearsal?

- Yes sounds great. How would you like to start?

- I'd like to start very simple, with me on top of you.

- OK

and she lied down on the bed.

- Now come on top of me my Mitch.

I did, and started to get comfortable on this big cushion of a woman. For some reason, it felt even more exciting than being naked. We just lay there and we kissed, and kissed, our tongues thoroughly mixing, I could feel her big boobs pushing on me through the fabric, and my dick was getting very excited feeling her cunt and wanting it very badly. I started to imitate the sex movement, with my dick and balls in between the top of her thighs, very close to her mound, and she said

- Oh that's interesting, not very original but very, very good.

I kept at it for a while and got so excited, when I realized that I was coming

- Oh shit

Mrs. Smith understood what I meant.

- Don't worry about it, just keep going and enjoy.

- Mrs. Smith, I love you. Mrs Smith you are so sexy. Mrs. Smith I love your huge body and your fat...

And then I came into my pants! I was not inside Mrs. Smith but it felt great nevertheless.

- Mitch it felt very good. Your dick rubbing on me through several layers did a number on me.

And she giggled.

Lie on your back now, you know we can't waste any of this even if we are breaking the dressed rehearsal rule. She opened my pants, got my shirt and underwear out of the way. And as she was licking me all over she said.

- I will certainly miss doing that!

- I will miss it too.

This was a bitter sweet moment.

After dinner, we did the same but naked this time. Some things, one does never get tired of.

Then I missed the next Sunday as I was busy with Sabine. I called Mrs. Smith to see if I could bring Sabine over for lunch the Sunday after.

- We are an item now. Sabine and I are officially a couple.

- Congratulations. Will you bring her so I can meet her?

- Yes I was actually going to ask you if she could come with me this Sunday.

- It will be my pleasure.

The Sunday after Sabine's visit, I was anxious to know what Mrs. Smith thought of Sabine. As soon as I was in, after giving her the usual hug, still sensual, still allowing me to feel her massive body but with no longer any promises of further embrace, I sat on a chair at the kitchen table and I said

- So what do you think of her?

She remained standing up and she said with a reflexive air

- She is a very nice girl, she is pretty as can be, she seems to be smart, gentle and loving...

But Mr's Smith's face was not lightening up as she was saying those words, just as if she had been saying "This girl is bad news".

And then she said

- Now I need to talk to you privately.

I knew very well what it meant, a visit in the private quarters. I understood now why the reluctance. Mrs. Smith thought Sabine was so wonderful that our own sexual encounters were doomed; and that made her sad. She wanted to tell me about it without any restraints and probably wanted to make love with me one last time, which was wrong but I really couldn't say no... for her own sake of course.

So I followed her, looking at her big ass and already undressing her in my mind, kissing her buttocks, massaging her hips... The last time we had made love was already two weeks before; I realized I wanted to make love with Mrs. Smith very badly.

"Hold on Mitch, calm down! Let Mrs. Smith ask you about it!"

She sat down on the bed and told me to sit in the armchair at the small desk. This was not what I expected.

- Mitch, Sabine is wonderful indeed but she is not for you!

- Not for me?!...

I was shocked.

- Maybe it's not the right wording, this girl is not going to fulfill your life. You may want her as a girlfriend for a while but I don't think you will be happy with her for the long term.

- But why?... you said she is wonderful!

You really don't see why?

- No.

- Mitch why do you like making love with me, besides the fact that I could be your grandmother and that I have a great personality? What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you want to express your desire for me?

- I think I was understanding what she was getting at, but I was trying to deny it.

- Well it's your skin and your softness and your kindness, Sabine has all that.

- Come on Mitch, don't be silly. You love the fact that I'm fat, big, huge... As we walked in, what were you looking at and fantasizing about as you were following me?.... my kindness!?

She knew me very well; and she could sense that I was admiring her lovely ass. I had to admit that she had a point.

- Do you look at Sabine's rear the same way? Have you noticed that Sabine is skinny? Not that there is anything wrong with it!

I gave her a sheepish look.

- You're attracted to her for a lot of good reasons and I understand them. There also may be some bad ones, like she is a kind of a trophy for you. But that's besides the point. My point is that you are sexually attracted to big girls, not skinny ones; and sexual attraction is a big part of a couple's life.

It was true but I didn't want to admit it.

- I think it will work out.

- Please Mitch, we are friends. I am ready to give up our sex life. But I really don't think she's the one for you. Please think about what I just said.

We went back to the kitchen, and had lunch. I was trying to ignore what she had said; and I was bumped that we didn't make love, even if it was to be the last time.

A week later I missed Mrs. Smith's lunch again to be with Sabine. I could not very well bring her there all the time; but the following week I came back on my own as Sabine was away. And Mrs. Smith asked me how things were.

- Are you having a good time with Sabine?

- Yes things are really working out, it seems like we do love each other.

- Did you think about what I told you Mitch?

- Yes I did but I think it's going to work out. You are probably right about the trophy element but I imagined her without it, and I still love her.

- Mitch, Mitch I think you are really making a big mistake.

I raised my voice then and almost whining.

- Well you say that because you're jealous and you just want to keep me for yourself.

- Ouch... that hurts!

For the first time ever I was reacting with Mrs. Smith the way I would have done with my parents, like a teenaged brat. I was ashamed of myself.

- No I'm so sorry, I was totally inappropriate and it was mean of me to say that. I can't believe I have told you that. I'm really sorry!

- Thank your apologies Mitch!... You could be right tough. I think I'm doing it out of love for you, but there is a certainly an element of jealousy and yes, I would also like to keep you for myself. But I believe and I'm hoping that it is the person caring about you who is talking.

- I know it is Mrs. Smith... I was a total ass.

- Well now , my turn to be mean and become a total ass...

And she tried to smile while saying that...

- Mitch I need to have a last private talk.

She opened the door, she asked me to lead the way and said with a smile

- This will prevent you from having naughty thoughts my dear friend.

Again she sat on the bed and asked me to sit on a chair in front of her.

- It's fine to love her Mitch but there's something that you are not getting and I need to demonstrate it to you. I hope you will forgive me, it's going to be hard.

What could be hard? Was Mrs. Smith going to beat me on the head with a stick or maybe beat me on the head with her huge breasts, that would not be very hard!

She said.

- Come kneel in front of me, and let me guide you. Give my your right hand.

She took my hand and put it on her left breast.

- Now cup it and press it. Go ahead.

Wow, I loved that. Even if it's was going to be hard, I loved the beginning.

- Keep going...

She was wearing a black shirt. As she was talking she unbuttoned her shirt completely, took my hand away so she could move the side of the shirt out of the way, took her big breast out of her white bra, and put my hand back on her breast.

- Keep massaging it, Do you feel it?

She was saying that in a completely detached way. I was not detached at all. It was as erotic as our first night together; seeing one side of her shirt opened and one side covered, her huge breast in my hand. I was feeling it indeed. The breast was filling my wide open hand completely, heavy and soft at the same time. As I was starting from the start of ther breast on her chest, I was not even close to touching her arola with my palm. Her nipple was there all erect and taunting me.

- Do you like it?

- Oh yes.

- Do you enjoy it?

- Very much so!

At this point I was not thinking of what Mrs. Smith wanted to tell me, I was fully into holding this big breast, ravishing in this task; wondering how much it weighed exactly, not a Guiness book record but certainly a lot.

- Now cup it, massage it, feel the weight in your hand, feel my big erect nipple in your palm. Move this big tit of mine around.

- ...

- And now put it in your mouth. Try to swallow it, feel the nipple in your throat. Suck it Mitch my dear, suck it good.

I was so happy to oblige. I did as I was told, inhaling the breast, feeling the nipple in the back of my mouth, trying to get as much of it as I could inside my mouth, almost choking with it.

- Keep going, suck my nipple in your tongue, go around it.

I removed my hand which was getting in the way and held her back to help pull her to my mouth. It went like this for a while, I don't know how long, I had lost the sense of time.

Meanwhile she remained totally aloof contrary to usual. Except for the hard erect nipple and her words of encouragement, her body was not reacting and she was actually preventing me from moving my hands towards her hips and ass.

She finally said.

- Stop now Mitch and go back to the chair.

I went back to the chair. She put this wonderful heavy breast back inside the white bra, hooked up the bra, closed her shirt, taking her time to do that, obviously doing it slowly and deliberately. I was still looking at her, drooling and breathing hard.

- I hope you enjoyed it and took a good look Mitch. This was the last time you handled a big boob . I take it you will still look at fat ladies and try to catch a glimpse of their forms but as you are going to be with Sabine, the real thing is over. I know you, I know you won't want to take a mistress; you are the faithful type and it's wonderful. Only an old manipulative woman like me could get you to do what you just did. You know the choice you're making. From now on you will only enjoy big women from porn magazines or books.

The internet was not even invented then; or nobody had heard about it.

And also it makes me sad is that you are betraying the large women of this country, choosing a skinny girl and remaining in the closet. They are so few men who are willing to admit to themselves that they are attracted to fat girls, and act upon it. Too bad you will not have the courage to be truthful to your self and come out of the closet.

After her lecture, we got out, had lunch. I didn't have heart for anything. I left soon after eating, gave her a quick hug that she kept at arms bay; no feeling of her chest here, and walked back to the campus.

I was so incredibly sad. She was right! But I did love Sabine, this situation really sucked! And the trouble was, I couldn't even masturbate, as masturbation was leading me to large girls, not skinny ones, exactly the point Mrs. Smith was making; and that I didn't want to have confirmed.

To be continued...

.................................

And what about you, my dear reader who reads about the very full figure Mrs. Smith?... Are you remaining in the closet and betraying those wonderful fat women waiting for you?

If you are already married I certainly don't blame you for reading this whether your wife if small or large; I wouldn't want to encourage you to break your marital vows, and hope that your readings don't prevent you from loving her.

But if you are not taken, what are you doing? Are you embracing who you are, and following your tastes instead of letting the current fat phobia govern you? Your are blessed with wants which are not a crime neither from a society standpoint nor from a religious one. And those wants if accepted, will give you an incredible amount of opportunities. You will find jewels, pearls that others have disregarded!

But you have to go against the sex fashion of this time. You have to be brave to face this barrier. You have to accept the fact that you won't be "cool" and even be mocked by some morons. You have to have the courage to tell the world that you have different tastes than the one currently imposed upon you, the courage to be different!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs. Smith Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 318 milliseconds