• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Slut's Best Friend Ch. 02

A Slut's Best Friend Ch. 02

12

Navrin tip-toed (or did as best as he could with hooves) around the room in a desperate struggle not to awaken the five sleeping elf women upon the extravagant floor. Like the floor, they were covered in layers of sticky cum deposited about an hour earlier, and like them, his colossal cock had undergone a similar treatment. It dripped with juices and the cum he had squirted into each of the girl's womb's. The oddly sized cock swayed gently as he walked, his loincloth doing little to hide it anymore. He had almost made it to the door when he felt a small hand wrap around his shaft. It was Melanie, one of the Blood Elves who had led him to the village the day before. She appeared to be asleep, her eyes glued shut with the Draenei's gooey seed. The ranger let go after giving his cock a few good strokes, and he quickly stepped outside and ducked behind a large bush for cover. Navrin wasn't sure of what to do next, however his mind was quickly made up for him by three passing guards.

"Well well, what do we have here girls?" The one speaking seemed to be the leader, perhaps even the captain of the local guard. While the uniforms of all the other guards were plain, hers was lined with a pearl trim and with sparkling green emeralds which dotted the exquisite set of armor. However, her uniform still held many similarities to all other female guard uniforms. She was equipped with two big red boots and a set of light grieves. Under them was a pair of thigh-high leggings which were also red. In fact, just about every piece of armor was a tone of red. The gloves, the revealing breastplate, the visible thong beneath each scaled armor skirt, and even the hilt of their swords. The uniform made every guard look extravagant, but it also made them easy to spot and was not at all practical in the field of duty. Luckily enough for them most female guards were only called upon when the men were absent.

"We've been looking for you big blue. I dispatched all of the men to take care of you."

"That sounds like a lot just for one man."

"Well this village isn't too big, and there isn't much to do here besides so most were more than happy to go. Unfortunately that leaves me with a handful of volunteering ladies and out of practice guards to protect the place."

"I don't wish to bring trouble," Navrin replied, fear creeping into him. This Blood Elf didn't seem to be as friendly and hospitable as the rest he had encountered.

"You already have."

"Well I don't wish to bring anymore," he replied, standing up.

He towered over them by about 3 feet, and a series of giggles and gasps assailed his ears as he stood. The lead guard remained silent while the other two red-headed guards ooh'd and ahh'd, however her pink tongue shot out to lick her plush lips.

"Take him to a holding cell."

"Yes sir!" The daintiest of the bunch hollered, the side of her arm smacking against her forehead and her legs snapping to attention, causing her ample breasts to spill out a bit over her breastplate. She cast a spell on the Draenei which bound his arms together and took hold of his arm before leading him away. The other elf girl quickly fell into step on the other side of the blue giant, her arm reaching up to wander around his body.

Jilanne sighed, it was hard dealing with the female guard, and she growled as she heard her two newest recruits introducing themselves to her newly found prisoner even as they made their way to the holding cells.

Deciding to check on the building the Draenei had come out of, the captain of the guard's eyes widened as she stepped inside. She could count five women strewn throughout the room. They were either completely nude or had parts of their brightly colored and no doubt expensive clothing ripped off, leaving holes around the chest or rear area. Bending over, she dipped two fingers into a puddle of goo upon the ground before bringing it to her lips and poking the substance with her tongue. Jilanne recognized the taste immediately, and quickly slurped the rest of the sticky white goop off her fingers, a smile adorning her face.

"Tastes better than most food," she said, chuckling softly. Casting her eyes downward, she gazed upon a middle aged, yet still beautiful elf who would be mistaken for a mere teenager by any other race. The woman was lying in a pool of shallow cum, her tongue darting out to lap at it even as she slept.

"How deplorable of you. You haven't even rolled around in the stuff," she said, eyeing the rest of the woman's body. "Wait a minute, I recognize that ring... Mother?!"

Jilanne's eyes bulged and she shrunk back in disgust. "I can understand cheating on father with those Troll ambassadors, but a member of the Alliance?" She shook her head and made her way to the biggest building in the village. Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider would have to be notified of this incident.

Those two idiots better be doing their jobs, she thought, feet stomping into the dirt as she walked. Yes... they might be a little flirtatious but what elf isn't? They were brave and courageous enough to volunteer for the job of protecting this village, so I'm sure they are responsible enough to take care of that lascivious Draenei.

------------------------------------------------

"By the Sun, this is simply amazing," Sathiel cried. She was bent over a weapons rack as her 'prisoner' drilled her from behind, his large blue hands holding her petite arms behind her back.

"Plug me with that fat Draenei cock! C-come on, you can do better than that!"

To be honest Navrin was tired and a little light headed, but his hips hammered into the mewling elf regardless, tail wagging as the other guard sucked and cradled his fruit-like balls within her salivating mouth from underneath him.

"This is certainly better than jail," he remarked, his eyes locked on the quivering pussy of the girl he was fucking and his own cock which was ravaging it.

"Well you'd better fuck me harder or I'll lock you up like Jilanne told us to! You hear that? Throw you right in j-AAAAAAAAHH! Oh! Ungh, Light, you're amazing!"

The Draenei had cut the multiloquent Blood Elf off mid-sentence with two mind shattering thrusts into her peachy asshole by his cock-tentacles. They were not as big as his actual cock, and they were also more of a purple color, but they did their job nicely as evidence by the shrieking guard he was pummeling. With eyes still locked on the holes he was ramming his three poles into he could make out the other guard whose name he had also forgotten. She was still working away at his hanging blue sac, her pink tongue snaking its away around him and cradling his balls like a fragile package.

"I cannot take this much more," he said through gritted teeth.

"That's f-fine. I couldn't take much more 10 minutes ago." The pillaged elf had a look of bliss on her face as her head hung down and drool escaped past her lips.

"Well if that's the case..." Navrin let the flood gates come down, causing wave after wave of hot gooey jizz to spurt out of his cock and into the redheaded guard his shafts were lodged into. The fluid gushed out like a roaring river, coating the girl's insides and filling her to the brim.

I really need a break from this. How do Blood Elves do this all the time? The hulking 'space goat' slid his cocks out of the quaking elf girl and rested them atop her firm but thoroughly wrecked ass, his Draeneic seed still spilling out of the holes in his shafts and pooling on her rump.

"Aww, I didn't get any of my favorite drink," pouted his other 'captor'. Reaching up she took hold of Navrin's cock and moved it so that it was in front of her face, eyes shining with admiration. "Oh well, at least I still have you, huh big guy?" Leaning forward she gave the dark blue cock head a loud and very wet lick. Much to her surprise and delight, the dregs of the Draenei's near-empty sac heaved up a small shot glass worth of cum which splattered across her pale face and into her red hair and emerald eyes.

"Oh goody," she giggled, clapping ecstatically and catching the cum around her mouth with her tongue.

"I don't know how you enjoy stuffing that disgusting ooze down your gullet, Sareyn."

"Me and every other elf girl, Sathiel. You're the only Blood Elf I know who doesn't enjoy a good glass of cum. Besides, YOU'RE the one with an ass AND pussy full of cum right here, not me. Better to ingest the stuff than to risk having half-breed babies with some Draenei."

"Is that even possible?" Sathiel lifted her head up to look at her friend, hair in a tangled mess.

"I dunno, but I once knew a High Elf girl who had a kid who was part Gnome and part High Elf."

"That sounds kind of cute."

"It wasn't," Sareyn replied stone faced.

"Oh. Well I hope you don't get me pregnant blueberry boy," Sathiel laughed. "Hey! Where'd he go?"

----------------------------------

"I assume you already have this beast detained, yes captain?"

"Of course milady, everything is under control. I simply thought that you would like to know of this disgusting occurrence." Jilanne's gut was in knots. She should have gotten someone else to lock up the Draenei.

"True. This is a rather unusual case." Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider made her way outside and motioned for Jilanne to follow. "I will need to interrogate the over-sized goat."

Jilanne obediently followed, vowing to murder the two guards if they had let anything happen to their prisoner.

"So your mother was one of the victims, hm?"

"Well..." Jilanne was cut off mid-sentence as a guard rushed towards her. It was Zaetana, the best and most skilled of the guards of Fairbreeze Village. In tow was Navrin, magic cuffs restraining his hands.

"What are you doing with that beast, Zaetana? Where is Sathiel and Sareyn?" Jilanne was worried.

"I don't know where those two incompetent half-wits are, but I caught this thing trying to escape." Zaetana shifted uneasily, as if it pained her to stand upright. "He pounded me pretty good but I managed to subdue him. Figured I should take him directly to you since those two boneheads obviously can't keep him under control."

"Good work, I wanted to interrogate him anyway. Why don't you go check on those two guards you spoke of, me and Jilanne can take it from here," the Magistrix said.

Jilanne frowned as she watched the experienced guard turn and leave. She was walking a little funny. The Draenei must have done a number on her, and Zaetana was pretty strong in her own right. Perhaps he was more dangerous than she was previously led to believe.

"I will speak with the prisoner alone. Wait out here Jilanne, I will signal you if I need your help."

"But he's dangerous! What if he breaks free?" Jilanne did not trust the beast one little bit.

"You seem to forget that I am well versed in the field of the arcane. I can handle him." Jilanne shifted uncomfortably at the Magistrix's retort before reluctantly giving in.

"Of course. I'll wait outside then."

Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider stepped into her home, the Draenei captive following close behind her. His eyes were transfixed upon her rear, and the woman's attire accented her curves nicely. The elf wore a baby blue corset which seemed to struggle to contain the two mounds of cleavage upon her chest and an extremely form-fitting white miniskirt which extended just 2 inches below the taut cheeks of her ass.

"Here we are. This room has a ward on it which protects it from prying ears," Magistrix Dawnstrider said, catching Navrin off guard and almost causing him to bump into her.

They both sat down across from each other, the Draenei barely fitting into the couch-chair he was sitting on.

"Let us begin." The Magistrix flashed her prisoner an unnervingly toothy grin.

"First question. Why did you come here? Do you have a death warrant? Are you trying to ruin the social stability of this village by impregnating the sluts who inhabit it?"

Navrin swallowed, perhaps he shouldn't have followed those two rangers back here, even if they did give good head.

"I only came to admire the scenery. I am an adventurer, and I don't wish harm upon you or anyone else."

"Just a peaceful adventurer,huh? I think it's more likely that your a spy, and I find it very hard to believe that you're just an adventurer who stumbled across a field of flowers which he found easy to pollinate."

"It's the truth. There is nothing I can say to back up my claim, but neither do you have evidence which says that I am a spy. I have nothing more to say as there is nothing more to be said."

The Magistrix smirked and stood up, her long legs carrying her over to a nearby window.

"Do you enjoy fucking Blood Elves?" She leaned against the window sill, skirt riding up her ass and exposing a tantalizing amount of skin.

"Yes," he replied nervously, unsure of whether or not it was a trick question.

"So do most," said Dawnstrider. "I have a proposition for you, blueberry. You see, I no longer have a husband, and the Troll ambassadors won't be here for another two weeks. Because of this my options for cock are limited, however you can fix that. Make me cum, and I will allow you to go unharmed.

"Sounds good. I'll be out of here in no time at all."

"Don't count on it, big guy." Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider sauntered over to the Draenei, muttering something which freed the man of his magic hand cuffs. "I don't think we'll be needing these anymore," she said, undressing herself until the only thing she wore was a tiny red thong with the symbol of the Horde on it. "Oh and that to." Her hand reached out and tore off the giant's loincloth, revealing the favorite thing of every girl in Eversong; cock.

"It's absolutely elephantine," she marveled, quickly dropping to her knees and giving it a lick. "This is going to be fun, I can feel it already." Landra giggled happily before getting to work, her pink tongue lapping at the blue shaft like a lollipop, coating it in spit until it was dripping with saliva.

"I'm not one for foreplay, hope ya don't mind."

She gave him a wink before taking the head of the 'elephantine' cock into her mouth. Her lips stretched around it and her eyes squinted in defiance of the colossal cock. "You can't shake me, I'll have you down my throat even if I pass out," she thought, forcing her head downwards. She took inch after inch of fat Draenei cock into her mouth, slowly but surely, the Magistrix was determined to take it all.

"Let me help you with that." Navrin's two miniature cock tentacles appeared out from under his bushy cantaloupe-esque sac and wrapped themselves around the girl's long pointed ears, surprising her. However they surprised her even more when they began to force her head down on their owner's fat shaft. Soon the girl had her lips wrapped halfway around the blue dick in her mouth. The tentacles pushed her down at a steady pace, her lips tight as they passed over every bump and vein of Navrin's cock. It wasn't long before she had the whole thing jammed down her gullet and a face full of pubic hair. He held her there even as she struggled, her eyes watering and chest heaving, just enjoying the feeling of his cock down this gorgeous Blood Elf's throat. However a quick punch to his side made him loosen his grip and allowed the girl to fall back, gasping for breath. Magistrix Dawnstrider gasped for breath, mouth wide open and the perfect target for Navrin. His cock erupted, firing multiple shots of cum onto her pretty face which was already smeared by watered down mascara. The elf swallowed all of the jizz which landed in her mouth even as she continued to pant and gasp for air.

"Good job, Landra," she said after finally catching her breath. "You swallowed that elephant cock whole." The wacky Blood Elf looked up at Navrin, one eye closed due to cum. "Looks like I painted it too! Now its blue AND red." Navrin's cock was covered with smudges of red lipstick mixed with saliva and sperm.

"I made you cum, now it's time for you to return the favor." The Magistrix laid back on the satin covered ground, cum stained mouth stretched into a toothy smile while her hands made themselves useful on her tits and pussy.

The Draenei smirked, his mammoth cock dripping saliva and cum. "You won't be able to walk, much less stand by the time I'm done pounding you senseless."

"Well come on then, I haven't got all day."

Navrin grabbed the girl by the hips and flipped her over, causing her to gasp in surprise. Moving the string of her thong to the side, he used his long pole to grind her against his shaft, teasing her wet pussy in an almost painfully pleasurable manner. Landra let off little husky moans, her delicate hands still fondling her tits and twisting the pink buds of her nipples.

"I told you I wasn't into foreplay, blueberry. Now stuff me"

The man was more than happy to oblige. Pulling his hips back and pressing the fat head of his cock against her folds, he swiftly speared the elf on his manhood. Magistrix Dawnstrider screamed a curse, her body rocking violently forward, the Draenei's powerful hands keeping her in the air with her feet off of the cold ground. Navrin's grip on her tightened as he ground his hips against her while simultaneously pushing her back against his dick. He made sure every inch of him was inside her before slowly pulling out. Her pink cunt was visibly stretched already, and it dripped as if salivating in it's hunger for cock.

"Do you like it rough?" He looked at her, enjoying the sight of her wiggling read-end, her flayed hair and the sweat which already coated her.

"What? Don't all girls?." Landra Dawnstrider had a serious look on her face. She had a cuteness to her which betrayed her intelligence.

"I'LL take that as a yes." Navrin speared her on his shaft once again, grinding his balls against her before quickly pulling out and repeating the process. Each violent thrust sent the girl bouncing forwards, her hair flying and her sizable breasts rocking dramatically. The normally calm woman was soon driven into a frenzy, obscenities of all kinds flowing out of her mouth mixed in with some very loud moans and shrieks.

"Ungh! You kn-Oooh, I really love cock. MMmnn, but I think I like yours the best." Magistrix Landra Dawnstrider paused, biting her lip and moaning as Navrin gave her a multitude of jarring thrusts before continuing. "H-hell, you're even better than that Dwarf ambassador down the road at the North Sanctum!"

This scene continued on for awhile, and though the room was protected from the ears of nosy individuals, it was not protected from prying eyes. Sathiel and Sareyn stood on tip toes, gazing into the window, practically drooling with desire and jealousy. Their eyes were locked on the Magistrix who was being pummeled by their prior prisoner. They watched her blissful face, they watched the Draenei's enormous meat disappear in and out of the Blood Elf, and they watched the tentacles of his cock penetrate her asshole without warning or regard for the pain it might cause.

Landra's eyes bulged and her body tightened as she shrieked like a banshee, the tentacles in her ass catching her off guard completely. She loved a good rump reaming, but the unexpected intrusion made her sear body sear in pain. Fortunately for her though, she liked it rough, and even more fortunate for her was the fact that Navrin soon charged all three of his pillaging shafts with a light dosage of electricity which only served to send tingles of pleasure throughout her entire body. His shaman powers surged through him, and to an extent, her, increasing his speed and power. The elf's entire body shook. Her legs, held off the ground by his hands, her head, her breasts, her hair, even the cheeks of her ass shook under the pressure of his ravaging cocks.

"Just...a few.. more... THRUSTS! OH, yes!" The Blood Elf Magistrix's eyes rolled up and she let out a wail of pent of pleasure, her body quaking and erupting all around the Draenei's monstrous shafts, creaming them until he finally joined in, his grapefruit-balls sending torrent after torrent of cum into the quivering woman. He filled her up, drenching the deepest bowels of her ass and the heat of her womb. Navrin fell back when he was done, his hands unraveling themselves from Landra's waist and letting her fall. They both lay where they fell for a good minute, both panting and dripping cum, Navrin from his three enormous meat poles, and Landra from both of her devastated holes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Slut's Best Friend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds