• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 19-20

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 19-20

12

If I had been asked, what is 2 + 2, I would not have known. I was in shock. Even though my bridle was removed and my chains released, I showed almost no reaction. It was like I was the walking dead.

Maybe it was a combination of the pain and the hunger that brought me back to reality. They say that if you feel pain and hunger, that is a good sign. You aren't going to die.

It was still slightly light outside. My flight for So Cal was leaving Dallas about this time. Who was sitting in my seat? Did anyone care that I didn't show? What would happen when it arrived, and I didn't call my parents. I just wanted to tuck myself into a ball and cry.

The pain and humiliation was so great, yet Amy seemed to relish it. Her sexual drive was heightened and I am sure she could have handled all the trainers and groomers, if it was allowed. The way the groomers had their dicks locked to their bellybuttons was freaky, but it was obvious the ponies were being saved for a special fucking, not just from anyone.

I looked down at my breasts. My beautiful breasts, now ringed and belled, but the sensation of being milked by these ranch hands lingered. It was not altogether unpleasant. They had given us something in the food, that is fosur.

The most horrific thing were the two brands that burned on my hips. Never would I have considered this, NEVER! I loved to wear bikinis at the So Cal beaches, but I would never be able to hide the scars that would mark me as a pony girl forever.

My calves absolutely ached. I could not have walked another step, the pain was so great from being forced on tip toes with shoe support. It was torture. I may have loved bondage games, but torture was not a turn on for me. I whimpered.

The Viet girls lay on the straw and moaned and cried. They were not adjusting to this new life any better than me.

Amy! I could hear her and see from her turned figure, that she was sucking off a groom. He groaned in relief; Amy was amazing. Somehow, seeing Amy in action gave me energy and hope. I wanted my former Mistress to be proud of me.

I wondered if they would now leave us alone to heal, mentally and physically, before the morning.

"She's in here," I heard, as a reservoir of light poured into the barn from the open door. The setting sun shone directly in, casting long shadows in the barn. I couldn't see clearly, the light straight into my tearful eyes. Two men walked towards us.

"There was really no way for us to know differently. She paid in full and asked for the full treatment."

"I understand." Diaw! It was Diaw!

Amy had pulled away from her groom and was turning her body. She knew the voice of her Master. The groom had turned away from her, apparently not wanting to be found in this compromising position with one of the ponies. After all, his cock was chained for a reason.

I looked up from the straw, from my near fetal position.

"Kelli, get up, quickly." Diaw had entered my stall and was helping me to my feet. The pain was still there, but with help I managed to stand. Turning to the other man, well dressed in high boots and riding jacket, Diaw continued. "Can someone clean her up and quickly?"

"Of course, Sir. Juan!" he shouted, and my groomer came running. He gave Juan orders to clean me thoroughly, to apply some medication to the brands, and to remove the metal that covered my body, the cuffs and collars.

I was stunned. I wanted to fall down and worship Diaw's feet. I looked over at Amy, her head slightly bowed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"What about this one," the manager asked.

"Leave her. I want her fully trained, but I have other plans for Kelli."

That was the last I heard, as I was escorted, arms linked with Juan, out of the barn and into a side building, with showers and tiles and so clean, oh so clean.

Twenty minutes later, still naked, but feeling 100% better, I was led back out a different door, to the parking area. I did not have a chance to see or say anything to my dearest Amy.

Diaw was waiting, and we walked towards his car. "Thank you," I whispered.

"More about that later. Here, call your parents, tell them you missed the flight, and will be on a red eye leaving at midnight. Tell them not to worry, you will take a cab back to your apartment, paid for by the airline." He handed me my cell phone. I was stunned to say the least.

I connected with mom almost immediately. As we talked and I lied about missing the flight, Diaw had walked behind me and lightly ran his fingers over my right brand. I moaned quietly, but my mom immediately picked up on it.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Oh, nothing, mom, just a sore back from lifting the suitcase and running to try to catch the last plane."

Diaw stood behind me and reached around, cupping my enlarged breasts. I moaned again, in desperate need at this point. I had pulled the phone away before moaning, and had missed what mom had said.

"Mom, sorry, it is hard to hear over the noise. I'll call you from home in the morning, k?" And we hung up.

Diaw slowly and lovingly turned my body towards his. He pushed me against the hood of his car, and I willingly allowed him. He opened his zipper and his magnificent cock stood at attention. My warm and oozing pussy opened to his manhood, and he pressed his lips to mine, as he entered my welcoming cunt. I wanted this so badly!

Our tongues warmed and then he bit down on my tatted lip. I screamed in pain, and he tilted his head back in surprise. I flipped my lower lip downward and with his cock still embedded within me ,he used his fingers to pull my lip outward and to stare at the numbers. His eyes locked with mine, tears blurring my vision. He let go of my lip and completed his explosion within me. I cried in a mixture of happiness and pain. And then I exploded in orgasm. He owned me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Amy was shocked yet another time seeing Diaw, Amy's former bf and lover, take away Kelli without saying even a word to Amy he onced called his BFE (best fuck ever).

Even sadder, Kelli, Amy's new lover, did not say anything to Amy before leaving. But Amy has no hard feelings for Kelli. Amy figured Kelli pbbly did not know what was taking place. Then all of a sudden it dawned on Amy that Diaw was here to take Kelli and send her home!

Kelli never explained why Diaw let her go the first time except that her Mom might call FBI to raid Diaw's house if Kelli became missing. But why on earth would Kelli come back? Did she come back for me or Diaw?

One thing is for sure, Diaw had wanted Kelli from the first tie he laid eyes on Kelli. Kelli, after all, is very beautiful, has a devil's body, is(was) a virgin, has a very wet and extra low milaget cunt.

Amy remembered the way Diaw fucked Kelli and the way Diaw exploded into Kelli's wet cunt and tight ass. Diaw apparently was in heaven - he never showed such satisfaction fucking Amy.

All that was too much for Amy to process especially after nearly two days of workout. Amy was physically and mentally exhusted.

But the saddest thing for Amy right now was that Kelli was gone and she had no idea if she'll see Kelli ever again. Sounds like deja vu.

While Amy was going through this in her mind, her groom was "cleaning" Amy. Since the manager was gone, he tried to molest Amy again, but Amy did not respond, not sexually anyway. He pulled and rubbed on Amy's clitty, fingered through Amy's snatch, even finger fucked Amy's cunt, but got no response from Amy. Amy's cunt wasn't even wet!

Amy had lost her libido again!

Amy's groom had no idea of Amy's past, so all he can think of is that Amy was not interested in him like the night before, or even just this morning. Out of sexual frustration, Amy's groom slapped Amy's face, he slapped Amy silly, but Amy was like a zombie and showed no response.

Poor Amy, she has lost it totally.

At this point the manager returned. The three whores, Amy, the Viets, were all groomed and removed of their restraints. The manager ordered the whores put on their high heels and took them away by a chain hooked to their clitty rings.

After tippy toeing all day, wearig five inch high heels was a piece of cake, the whores thought.

It was totally dark then. They were brought to a gym like building and there was ample light inside.

In the middle of the room was two fake walls enclosing living room furnitures. The place was a movie studio, a porn shoot studio.

The three whores were led to a corner where they were put on some makeups and were put on panties, bras and girl school uniforms and flat shoes.

Over at another corner was a group of men being readied for the "act". They were all tall, big and black! They look so fit as well, they could have been some professional athletes.

Forty five minutes later as the girls were ready, they were told to go to the set, which is a living room setting and "do their homework". They were given books and ordred to pretend they were studying.

Before the camera rolled, the director lashed his whip into the air. A director with a whip? That got the attentions of the girls.

"Is this how three girls study together? Look lively! Talk to each other! Do whatever girls do when 'studying'."

"Action, Camera"

Amy thought she'd start being naughty, so Amy grabbed one Viet's, Tran, by her ass and the girls started to "have some girly fun".

The men were given cans of beer and the director ordered them to "stand by."

Suddenly, Amy was on fire. She had noticed this before, that when she had no sex drive, she was able to light her burners by simple acting. Imagination became reality. The moment she grabbed Tran's ass, causing the Viet to squirm and yelp, all Amy cared about was sex.

In moments, Amy, Tran and Mai were sizzling and all thoughts of Kelli were set aside. We acted like little girls, hitting each other with pillows and forgetting about the study books. They were free. No more pain, no more humiliation. In joy, the whores ripped off their clothes, leaving only metal on their bodies, the piercings and the collar and cuffs.

Amy did not know if Tran and Mai were friends in r/l, but it soon seemed like they were double teaming her, one at her mouth, one at her pussy, laughing, giggling, alive!

Amy heard the director shouting at his camera crew, not wanting to miss any of this action. Maybe even the director was surprised by his happy whores.

But deep inside, Amy knew this was all an act, and she was sure the Viets knew it also. By extending their time together, they were delaying their rape from the black cocks.

Eventually, their sweat covered bodies began to tire, their sexual fires began to die down, and it was then that the director set the cocks upon them, filling every hole, asian pussies and mouths and ass and black cocks entwined as one.

Amy had been raped before but even though Amy had said no to her past rapists, Amy did orgasm many times and that's why Amy could never report the rape to the authorities - cuz Amy enjoyed the rape.

But this time it was totally different. Seeing Kelli and Diaw leaving her w/o saying goodby and Diaw didn't even acknowlege Amy's existence made Amy so depressed Amy's cunt was dry for the first time in her entire life.

Being force penetrted into Amy's dry cunt is painful especially by those huge cocked BBCs and since the director did order "rape" everyoe thought Amy was doing some good acting while in fact Amy was suffering from be visciously raped repeatedly by five BBCs.

The Viet gyrls? Since Amy wasn't enjoying the fucking, she paid attentions to the Viet gyrls. They looked pretty young and certainly did not look like they had much sexual experiences. So being fucked by five BBCs appeared to be difficult to take. But are they acting or are they suffering like Amy was? Hard to determine.

But the director seemed happy with the results that the three petite Asian whores acted like they were suffering from the five BBCs - an excellent rape porn that will do well on the porn market.

When the director yelled "Cut" many hours later, his whores and cocks lay in exhaustion. The director and his cameramen high 5'd each other over this Oscar winning performance.

Amy saw all this through eyes caked in cum, and for a brief moment, sighed in satisfaction. And then she thought of Kelli.

-----------------------------------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XX

"We have to go or you will miss the last flight out," Diaw hissed into Kelli's ear, their bodies still one. For a moment, Kelli did not react. An hour ago, she would have raced for the airport, but now, filled with Diaw, she didn't want the moment to end.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, their mouths once again forming a seal. "OK, ok, yes," her words deep with lust.

Finally, we broke the embrace, and only then did I remember I was naked. I hugged myself, chilled by the breezes on my perspiration covered body. After these past two weekends, naked felt right.

Diaw had reached in the back seat and held out some clothes. Jeans, blouse, and heels, basic slut attire. The jeans were too tight, and now that my breasts had grown, the blouse barely buttoned. One at a time, he handed me an item, enjoying a reverse strip tease.

He pulled me to the passenger side of the car, and like a gentleman, held open the door. It felt so perfect and thoughts of staying, of missing the last plane out, filled my mind. I had to shake my head to clear it. Of course, I had to go back to So Cal. I couldn't give up everything I had worked so hard to achieve. And yet, my body said differently. It no longer belonged to me, but to Diaw. I was marked, tatted, pierced and his semen continued to leak from my pussy, the dark patch showing in the crotch of the jeans.

He drove quickly towards the airport, and we were silent. I pulled down the visor to check myself in the mirror. It was too dark for a good look, so he turned on the interior lights. The nose ring!

I looked at Diaw and he seemed to read my mind, his focus on my nose. I lifted the nose ring, and like a little girl, said "Please."

He looked at me and just smiled. I assumed he was teasing me and would remove it when we got to the airport. I pretended I was angry at him and stuck out my tongue, my ringed tongue. How silly I felt, and actually started to giggle. I hoped I wasn't losing my mind!

Nearly an hour later, we arrived at the departure ramp. We had spoken little along the way, and nothing of Amy nor Nikita nor why he had not been there until the last possible moment.

We pulled up at the Southwest Airline entrance and got out. He went to the trunk and pulled out a small duffle back and leather folder. He handed me the bag, and said, "Check it." He flipped open the folder and pulled out my departure ticket and then showed me the other flap. "For next Friday."

I should have said, "Fuck you, I'm not coming back," but instead just nodded.

Tenderly, he leaned in and we kissed goodbye. "Hurry," he scolded. I turned to enter the building as he walked around to the other side of the car. He pulled away without a wave and I turned. Only then did I remember the nose ring and tongue ring. I hurried into the building to complete the check in, hoping I would have time to find some make up and to do something about the rings that marked me as slave.

---------------------------------------------------------

The porn shoot lasted way into the early mornig. Ponies have no access to time piece so Amy can only tell by sunlight. - but it was still dark. Amy's best guess is it was two in the morning when they finished the rape scene.

The grooms were send back to bring ponies back to our stable. They lead us by a chain to our clitty rings. Amy had no idea what the Viet gyrls felt, but Amy's clitty was very very sore from the heavy treatments by the BBCs. They yanked on my clit, rubbed hard with their fingers and licked with their tongues. It was aweful when my cunt was so dry.

The BBCs were oredred to rape the petite Asian whore and they did!

My groom wasn't happy with me cuz when he molested me earlier at feeding time I wasn't in the mood cuz Kelli left. So Amy tried to appease him, but it dodn't help much.

But the groom did finish the job and cleaned my entire body including my every crease and fold. But still no juice for Amy.

The only thing positive tonight for Amy was she's not so hungry anymore with all that spunk Amy was fed. TheBBCs found out Amy did the best blow job so they fucked Amy's mouth more than those of the Viet gyrls.

After the grooms finished the ponies had their arms locked, so there was no chance to play with ourselves. We all fell asleep quickly, exhausted from our movie making.

When the ponies woke, the grooms were there again. This time getting them ready for another day.

Amy's groom, though mad at Amy, demanded Amy to pleasure him with Amy's skills to get him to shoot cum all over Amy's face. Amy, with her experience, was able to do just that and accomplished what her groom demanded.

But Amy was still dry even after tasting another serve of her favorite food - spunk.

This day's agenda was to go back to the taylor and get the hoofed boots fitted. That only reminded Amy that Kelli was gone.

At the taylor's place all ponies were fitted with their new boots. He did an excellent job of fitting them. The boots fitted snugly and yet it was comfortable. The toes were softly padded so walking on our toes was not difficult at all.

Amy missed Kelli and started to tear.

But the taylor did more.

Each pony were also fitted with two breast straps that were made of leathers. The taylor carefully measured each pony's breast size and cut the leather to fit. The leather strips were about two inches wide and the ends were fitted with metals that would lock.

As a result, the ponies' breasts were accentuated by the straps in that they protruded outwards.

In addition, the taylor fitted the ponies with thigh straps that was used to connect the whores' labia rings exposing the ponies' pink. Amy started to juice a little, but the thought of Kelli not being there killed Amy's libido yet again.

Half of the morning were spent at the taylor's place. So the morning training was short. But again, when the trainers rested, the ponies had to stand in the hot Texas sun and waited for the trainers to feed them water.

As before, the trainers helped themselves with the ponies' udders and drank from them. Amy did notice that everytime they drank their milk, the trainers got a little bit of hard ons. So it wasn't just the milk - it was some kind of sexual thing for them. Besides, they rubbed the ponies' snatches while drinking from their teats. So it definitely was a sexual benefit for the trainers.

While waiting in the sun when the trainers took their break Amy noticed that the Viet ponies were not comfortable with what's between their legs. Amy could tell by the way the gyrls moved their hipps.

Amy recalled what she noticed during the porn shoot that the Viet gyrls had problems being sodemized but not with their cunts being fucked. Amy could hear the swooshing sounds cumming from their cunts meaning their cunts were wet. They must be quite horny cuz we were fed a heavy dose of aphrodisiacs.

But their asses were pbbly never used before. And the director did not offer any ass lubes, which is rare during porn productions. But since that was a rape scene, it made sense that the ponies were fucked dry in our asses.

Amy, though dry, didn't have much problem, after all Amy as well fucked in all her holes.

Amy wished she could talk with the Viet ponies but we were all gagged and fitted with bridles and bits. Besides, we were fobidden to speak under any ocasions.

The trainers came out and Amy could hear that they were talking about the porn shoot the night before. It appeared they were very happy with the results and that the three ponies will be doing more porn shoots in the days ahead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 19-20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds