• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Airplane Rendezvous

Airplane Rendezvous

I've always had a fantasy about fucking on a plane. But really, it's just not an appropriate thing to think about when you're on one of those big flights with a hundred other people and some of them children.

But then my company sent me on a business trip and everything changed.

There was a conference going on but the flight I was on was delayed. In fact, it was so delayed that a large group of businessmen (along with myself, the only female passenger) were put on a separate flight so that we could get to our conference. That meant that a plane the size of a normal flight only had about half a flight's worth of people on it.

We had to board the flight directly; no jetway or covered walk. I dragged my luggage across the tarmac in the damn rain and finally got onto the plane. Wearing a white silk blouse had not been the most travel-savvy idea. My shirt was see-through and my nipples were poking out hard against the fabric. When I looked up though, I couldn't help but smile. Besides the one flight attendant, I was the only female on the flight. And some of the men had definitely noticed.

There were enough seats that all of us could have our own row, and even have rows between us. I moved towards the back of the plane and sat down across the aisle from a handsome young businessman. He hadn't even looked up to see me coming down the aisle. Well, he'd missed a show; my shirt was transparent at this point and my full D-cups were on display because I hadn't worn a bra to travel in.

Once I was all settled in my seat, slightly uncomfortable in my wet shirt, I looked around. The guy across the aisle still hadn't looked up. He was focused on some document on his computer. But I didn't mind his aloofness – I liked to look at him. He was well-dressed, his suit fitted to him. But he was also just incredibly naturally handsome. Straight, sharp nose and defined, square jaw. He had dark, wavy hair and tanned skin. He clearly took care of himself.

I entertained myself studying him until he had to put away the laptop for takeoff. He still didn't look over, just gazed straight ahead, clearly lost in thought about something.

Once we were in the sky, he took out his laptop again. We had a solid twelve hour flight ahead of us and I wondered if his battery would last the whole time. Surely he had to look over at me eventually. But he just made himself comfortable, taking off his jacket and letting it lay across his lap as his laptop turned on. I kept watching him as he pulled up a movie on his screen. He didn't even look away from the screen, just plugged in headphones and pressed play.

I wasn't sure what he was watching at first, but fifteen minutes later, I realized he was watching porn!

It had seemed like a normal movie, but when the main character got on the subway and a random girl started giving him a very obvious handjob, I realized that the kinky little bastard across the aisle from me was playing out the same fantasy I was. He wanted to be fucked somewhere public; he just was taking it a step further by watching porn on a plane.

I watched him more intensely and realized that under his suit jacket, his hand was moving. He was jerking off! Or at least rubbing himself.

Though he hadn't done so, I looked around surreptitiously. There was no one sitting behind us for at least eight rows. And no one directly in front of us either. The flight attendant was sitting in the back, reading a book. I turned back to the man across the aisle.

Why not?

In a quick motion, I unbuckled my seatbelt and slid across the aisle into the seat beside him. Now he was beside the window and I was in the middle seat. I reached up, removing the headphones from his ear and whispered, "Need a little help?"

He finally had looked at me, clearly startled. He had beautiful blue eyes.

Before he could reply, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, hard.

It took him a moment, but then he responded, kissing me back and slipping his tongue into my mouth. The subway porn still played out on the laptop, but he'd lost interest in that.

As we kissed, I slipped my hand beneath his jacket. He'd unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out through the hole. It was magnificently thick and a pretty good length too, from what I could tell. I couldn't get my whole hand around it.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the seat as I tugged and stroked his cock. "That's really good," he whispered hoarsely. "How about I help you too?"

He reached down and slipped his hand into my pants. There was no jacket or blanket to be covered with. I felt so exposed; it turned me on even more and I felt my pussy get wetter just from the idea of him fingering me.

As I ran my thumb over the head of his cock, he slid his thumb over my clit. I bit back a gasp and just ground my clit against his hand. He slipped two fingers into my soaking wet pussy and slowly moved them in and out. I rocked my hips against his fingers and stroked his cock a little faster.

I glanced up and saw that the girl on the movie had given up on a handjob and had her lips wrapped around the guy's cock as he rocked to the movement of the subway. I smiled and lifted the armrest that was between us. Leaning down, I removed the jacket from his lap.

His cock was fantastic: just as big and thick as it felt, and with a big blue vein running down it. He was circumcised and the head of his cock was a big fat mushroom head. I didn't even look around before opening wide and stuffing him in my mouth as deep as I could.

He moaned quietly, unable to hold it back, then quickly turned quiet, not wanting to draw attention to what we were doing. His fingers curled in my pussy, pressing hard against my g-spot. I hummed softly around his cock and pressed my pussy harder into his hand, grinding against his fingers.

I was still sucking his cock when he shoved another finger in me, and then another, working all four into my tight cunt. He rubbed his thumb against my clit and I came, hard. My pussy gushed juices all over his hand.

To my surprise, when he removed his hand from my cunt, he brought it to his mouth and sucked the juices off, smiling. When he'd finally sucked his fingers clean, he gestured for me to stop sucking his dick.

"I want to get my cock in that tight pussy of yours," he whispered to me. "Meet me in the bathroom."

He started to get up, shoving his big, hard, shiny cock back into his pants, but I stopped him.

"Why go to the bathroom?" I said with a smirk. "Why not right here?"

--to be continued--

((Let me know where you think the story should go with your comments or private messages))

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Airplane Rendezvous

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds