• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Who Will Cassidy Belong To Ch. 02

Who Will Cassidy Belong To Ch. 02

12

Who will Cassidy belong to; Alpha Wolf or Ancient Vampire?

*

"Good morning." I hear a deep husky voice whisper in my ear as I come awake with a huge stretch.

"Good morning." I reply softly as I blush self consciously since Griffin is lying alongside me. Looking around my new room helps me to feel calmer. The bed is a king size and strangely has violet bedding that matches my eyes. The room is bigger than the apartment above the diner was with rich furnishings. Dark brown leather sectional takes up one corner with a matching ottoman situated in front of it. Large potted plants and trees are scattered throughout the room giving it a more outdoor feel.

Two doors lead to a walk in closet and a massive bathroom complete with a sunken Jacuzzi tub, stand up shower and more tropical plants. There is also a set of French doors that are open so the sunlight can stream in unhindered.

I have never lived anywhere so glamorous before and I smile feeling like a little girl again.

"We need to talk about what happened with Lucius." Griffin pulls me from my thoughts. Looking up at him I flush with shame as I remember what he forced me to do.

"I know." I state quietly as I drop my gaze from his. I have never felt for someone the way I already feel for Griffin. It's like I have known him my whole life. It's the only way I can describe the strange connection we have. He is so gorgeous too. At almost six and a half feet tall he towers over my tiny five foot frame His short black hair, goatee and the most beautiful golden eyes in a proud face as well as the cleft in his chin. As far as I can see he is the most muscular were I have met here at the compound.

"I was restless and decided to go for a run figuring that the guys you posted at the diner would just run along. I shifted into my leopard as soon as I cleared the trees and must have run for a good hour before a strange smell made me stop. The two wolves surrounded me as best they could and howled, either to warn or get help I don't know, when a huge clouded leopard showed up. He ripped out the throat of one of the wolves, after that I raced away hoping to draw him away from the other wolf so he could go for help. I heard a whining sound and a body hitting the ground as I ran but didn't stop to see who was following me."

"When I was almost to the diner parking lot I was tackled from behind and the leopard pinned me to the ground. He began to shift into his human form and backed away from me but I still couldn't move away from him. His psychic powers must have pinned me to there. He then somehow forced my change back to my human form even though I tried really hard to stay as my leopard."

"As soon as I was human again he drained me until I thought I was going to die, he cut his chest, cradled me on his lap and forced me to drink from him. I didn't want to feed but as soon as that blood touched my tongue I was lost. He stopped me after several minutes and laid me back on the ground while he stared at me obviously pleased with himself."

"Out of the blue I got a surge of strength and not even his psychic powers could hold me there. Flying up off the ground I made it to my apartment in seconds where I sat in the corner with my UV light." I finish uncomfortably.

Griffin is wearing an expression of complete and total rage which causes me to squirm anxiously.

"I am sorry Cassidy that was all my fault. I should have insisted to the council that you were safer here at the compound instead of returning to the diner." Griffin declares sincerely. "I didn't follow what my gut was telling me to do and you suffered for it."

"You couldn't have known what would happen!" I exclaim, wanting to reassure him.

"You are my mate Cassidy!" He growls at me. "Your safety is my responsibility and I knew you were my mate when I sent you back to the diner."

"You can keep me safe from now on." Reaching up I cradle his face in my palm and let myself feel my attraction for him fully. The expression on his face changes and darkens with desire. He slowly lowers his face and gently begins to kiss me. I feel a fire roar to life inside me and when I arch up into him he growls in response crushing my lips under his.

Conscious thought is completely gone as instinct takes over the both of us. Clothing is tossed to the floor as we explore each other greedily. My hands roam everywhere I can reach and my desire heightens when his hands explore where no one has ever touched me. Impatiently neither of us can wait any longer and Griffin thrusts himself into me swiftly causing me to gasp with the initial pain. Suddenly I am inside his head and can feel what he feels at the same time. This just drives me wild and I can feel my first orgasm cresting at the same time that I feel Griffin stiffen with his. He suddenly swells at the base of his cock and shoves it inside me seconds before he cums.

Long after we are both done cuming the swelling keeps us stuck together. Once my heartbeat has slowed to normal I suddenly realize that I can hear Griffin's thoughts and judging from those thoughts he can hear mine as well. I am shocked to learn that he loves my unique coloring with my silvery blonde hair and violet eyes. He is thrilled that I am just as attracted to him.

"Is this a werewolf thing that I can hear your thoughts?" I ask him as I stroke his cheek affectionately.

"Yes." He growls down at me softly. "True mates can communicate telepathically, another way that you can tell if you have chosen correctly."

"So you and Porscha wouldn't have been able to communicate that way?" I inquire self consciously.

"No." Griffin's expression grows serious. "I have never found Porscha in any way attractive Cassidy. You have to know now that you have access to my thoughts I cannot stand her. You are beautiful Wife and need to stop thinking of yourself as a freak. Am I a freak?"

"No, of course you aren't." I exclaim heatedly. "But I am also human and vampire. There is no one else like me that we know of."

"Look at the positives of who you are instead of the negatives. You have more gifts than any species does by itself. Your father didn't treat you like you were a freak, why should you?" He points out logically and smiles in satisfaction when I concede.

He pulls me from the bed now that his knot has shrunk and into the shower. We take our time leisurely washing and learning each other's bodies. Once we are both dressed he leads me down to the kitchen where there is a buffet style breakfast set up.

Still anxious being around so many strangers I am not able to eat very much but enough to keep away the hunger pains.

"I have a surprise for you." Griffin tells me as we walk outside to a small fenced garden area. "You have lost a lot and I want this to be home for you."

Inside the garden are two cemetery stones. One for my mother and one for my father. I look up at Griffin as tears start to flow unchecked down my cheeks.

"I had your parent's brought here so they could be with you always." He whispers tenderly. "Would you like to be alone?"

I nod not trusting my voice and hear him walk away slowly. Looking at my father's headstone I begin to sob, hard gut wrenching sobs until I am curled up in a fetal position on the grass. When I finally sit up I am completely spent and exhausted.

Griffin did a wonderful job on the stone. Broderick Angus Lacroix. Beloved Husband and Father. I lean back against the headstone and just begin talking; filling my dad in on everything he has missed in the last few days. Every once in a while I feel Griffin's presence in my thoughts checking on me to make sure I am alright. Finally nearing noon I reluctantly head back inside the main building to find Griffin.

This time when I walk through the large living area I actually receive a few smiles as well as a few submissive nods. I smile sincerely in return and feel a little better hoping maybe I will be accepted here.

"Griffin?" I call to him using our telepathic connection.

"I'm in the office." He replies and I can hear the warm affection in his tone. "Come on back."

Inside the office I find my aunt Ivy, her mate Zane and Griffin's second Lukas gathered around the table with Griffin. Bashfully I walk around to the chair next to my mate and attempt to sit down but Griffin pulls me down on his lap.

"Thank you for bringing my parent's here." I whisper emotionally.

"You are welcome Cassidy. Are you feeling a little better?" He asks concerned and continues when I nod. "A few of us are going on a hunt tonight do you think you will feel up to going?"

"Sure." I smile but inside I am anxious because I have always shifted alone.

"It will be fine Cassidy. There are only a few of us going, not the whole pack." Griffin thinks to me reassuringly.

It has just gotten dark when I reluctantly follow Griffin, Aunt Ivy, Uncle Zane and Lukas into the dense forest of Glacier National Park. Usually I shift into my leopard because I am more comfortable as my feline than my wolf, but it makes more sense to be the same as everyone else.

Griffin's wolf is a pure blue-black and massive; everyone else is a normal gray wolf. My wolf matches my strange hair color exactly which is odd. When I shift into my wolf the top of my head barely reaches Griffin's shoulder. The others are also larger than I am which makes me wonder why I am so tiny.

They surround me as we race off into the trees and I can feel my wolf thrill at having others to be with. I allow myself to feel the happiness as we run with the wind.

The moonlight filtering through the forest, the smell of the trees, grass and various animals fill me with a sense of peace that I have not felt in a long time.

Running for a long time I suddenly smell a deer not far ahead and slow with the others. Griffin takes the lead and we fan out to surround our prey. Out of the blue I feel my body changing shape against my will.

"Griffin, something's wrong!" I think to him in a panic as I feel myself start to shrink. "I am changing form and I can't stop it!"

Before he can reply or even turn around my shifting is complete and the forest around me seems suddenly vast. Looking down at myself I see that I am tiny, not even reaching Griffin's knee and that I am still the same silvery white color. I am not my normal clouded leopard and before I can contemplate anymore an owl glides down, scoops me up in its talons and flies away.

I can see the wolves trying desperately to follow us and no matter how hard I attempt to shift I can't. The owl soars higher, well above the tree line, and banks towards the mountains in the distance. The wolves are howling in anguish as I disappear into the night.

Soon the owl swoops down into the trees and sets me gently on the leafy ground. Again I am powerless to move as once more my body begins to change without my effort. The owl shifts and becomes Lucius, as soon as I am human once more he slings me over his shoulder and carries me into a cave. The cave was virtually invisible with the bushes and trees blocking its entrance.

He winds his way through the very large cavern past several openings and into a enormous room towards the rear of the fissure. Inside there is modern comforts everywhere such as a bed, sofa, dining room table and even a hot springs pool in one corner. Setting me down on the bed I immediately attempt to pick up the sofa with my mind to throw it at him, but my powers don't work.

"The cave is filled with iron ore, a vampires one weakness to their psychic gifts." Lucius chuckles. "The only thing you will be able to do is shift into your animals Little One."

"So that means you cannot use yours on me either!" I spit at him furiously. "Griffin will find me you know."

"I am hoping he will because then I can finally rid myself of that mangy cur." Lucius states confidently. "You are finally where you belong Cassidy Dear, at my side, where you will remain for as long as I wish it. First thing is for you to go bathe in the pool there. You stink like a dog and I refuse to smell that rancid odor."

I raise my chin at him defiantly refusing to budge from my perch on the king four poster bed. Calmly he walks up to me, grabs me by my long silvery hair and jerks me to my knees on the floor. Raising his other hand he violently slaps me across the face while he holds my head still by my hair.

"You will learn obedience Little One. I am the Master here and you just the lowly slave, here to see to my every pleasure. My pleasure now is that you wash the smell of that cur from your body. Now!" Lucius states in an icy tone as releases me suddenly. I catch myself before my head hit's the floor and lie there for a few seconds hoping the dizziness will stop.

He walks away across the room and sets out a clean towel, soap, shampoo and conditioner next to the pool. Too terrified to disobey any longer I reluctantly rise to my feet and make my way slowly to the pool. The hot water feels wonderful and I allow myself just a few precious moments to relax before Lucius no doubt hurts me.

I have never been in a cave before and am surprised that the walls of this one are white. Pictures I have seen have never looked like this. There are some sort of lights set in the wall all around the room giving it a beautiful glow. The ceiling is hung with white stalactites which I would enjoy under other circumstances.

Not wanting to anger Lucius further I quickly and thoroughly wash. Thankfully for my fast healing my cheek that was just starting to swell and bruise is already better by the time I exit the pool. I towel dry my hair as best I can and then wrap the towel around my body protectively before going to sit on the edge of the sofa, as far from Lucius as possible.

"Come to me girl." Lucius states softly as he stands by the mahogany bed. My heart starts to pound and my stomach clenches painfully as I tiptoe across the floor clutching the towel to me.

"Drop the towel." He commands in clipped tones. My insides knot up as I let the towel drop to the floor. By the time I have stopped in front of him I am breathing in pants out of sheer terror.

"Kneel." He demands in a whisper. Automatically I sink to my knees and bow my head submissively, hoping he won't hit me anymore.

"Good girl." He chuckles softly as he strokes my head gently. "You are mine. Say it!" He exclaims angrily.

"I am yours." I whisper obediently.

"Good girl. Each evening before I rise you will kneel in front of my chair and await me. You will stay in that position as long as it takes for me to come sit before you and release you. Do you understand?" He asks.

"Yes, I understand." I answer meekly.

"No, the correct answer is Yes Master." He bites out furiously. "Say it."

"Yes Master." I whisper feeling tears trickle down my cheeks. How long will it take Griffin to rescue me?

"Up on the bed and lie on your back." Lucius instructs me in a calm tone. I quickly do as I am bid fighting the urge to run from the cave screaming. He undresses and is lying over me too soon. So frightened am I that I am trembling from head to toe violently as he traces a finger along my cheek softly.

"You will bear me many children Little One and we will create a new race. Finally a race of vampires with no sensitivity to the sun!" He states as if to himself and I can hear the madness in his voice. "There are others just like you who will be coming of age soon too. You were the first but definitely not the last triple hybrid that I will use to my benefit. Soon I will have my own harem of breeding females eager to pleasure me."

Leaning closer he begins to kiss my neck down to the curve of my shoulder. I tense as I expect him to sink his fangs into my tender flesh but instead he explores my body slowly. I clench the comforter in my fists and turn my head to the side, fighting the nausea threatening to rise from my middle.

Every once in a while he will nip me to pull me out of my mental escape and then lick the blood from the tiny wound. Soon I am covered in his bite marks and writhing under him in agony which just causes him to laugh softly. Parting my legs he suddenly positions his large member at my still tender entrance. He stares down at me possessively for several seconds before biting my neck and feeding from me. The desire slams into me suddenly and I can feel myself getting wet for him as he twists my nipples causing them to get hard. Guilt overwhelms me that I am enjoying his attentions and tears are trickling down my face. Slowly, giving me a chance to adjust to his large size he enters my warm wetness. As soon as he is done feeding he cuts his chest and quickly makes me drink from him, continuing my desire.

Quickly he increases his tempo until I am Cumming repeatedly and I can hear him chuckle at my shame. Soon he tenses and shoots his load inside me with a satisfied sigh.

He goes over to the pool and sinks into it with a sigh. Curling into a fetal position I sob fresh tears as I wonder if this is what he did to my mother all those years ago. Will I be his prisoner forever?

My new existence takes on a routine schedule that pretty much never changes. Lucius sleeps during the day while I remain chained to a far corner of the cave so I cannot escape. When he rises for the evening he immediately leaves the cave to feed before returning for his nightly abuse. He drains me, makes me feed from him, forces himself on me for hours and then soaks in the pool.

He never speaks to me except to chastise me or put me down. It has been at least two weeks that I have been a prisoner feeding only on his blood and I have drastically lost weight. I was not a healthy weight to begin with and now when I gaze down at myself all I see is a skeleton with skin. I have no energy, my once silky hair now looks like straw and even my skin has turned a grayish color.

The days blend together until one night when Lucius has returned from feeding he tosses a box at my feet and when I look up at him I see madness shining there.

"It is a pregnancy test. Do it now." He commands and then stands there expecting me to jump to do his bidding. My heart stops at the possibility of carrying this monster's child because if I am I will never get away from him.

I pick up the box and make my way slowly across the room to the hole in the floor where he has me urinate since as a vampire he no longer has those bodily functions. I read the instructions carefully, perform the test and then quietly hand him the stick before walking over to the pool. Sinking into its heated depths is my only luxury and tiny measure of peace.

Lucius looks at the stick and then shrieks his joy loudly and my heart sinks. There is no way he will ever let me go now, I am his prisoner forever. For the first time since abducting me Lucius refrains from forcing himself on me and instead chains me to my corner with water for me to drink then leaves the cave. Thankful for the respite I instantly fall into a deep sleep.

Someone gently picks me up in their arms and I instinctively cringe in terror thinking that Lucius has returned to abuse me further.

"Shhh Cassidy." Griffins voice soothes me tenderly. "You are safe now Kitten." Thinking that I must be dreaming I cuddle into his warm chest and go right back to sleep.

The sunlight is blinding when I groggily come awake and look around strangely. I am not sleeping on the cave floor but instead I am on a comfortable bed in a strange room. The bed must be a king size with dark green silk bedding and matching throw pillows. I gaze around the room and the first person I see is Griffin sleeping in a chair next to the bed.

Am I dreaming? Terrified if I even blink this wondrous vision will disappear I simply stare at him until he finally opens his eyes. Instantly he is on the bed with me and cradles me in his arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Who Will Cassidy Belong To Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds