• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • From Housewife to Whore

From Housewife to Whore

12

Chapter 1 (The Awakening, breaking the will)

I awoke in a darkened room, cold, naked and feeling fully used. My body hurt and I could feel the wetness of cum dripping from inside me as well as the pungent taste of cum in my mouth and on my face. I could hear a large group of men in the other room laughing and enjoying their fun they had with my body and I cried. Softly I cried and felt the tears mix with the cum on my face. I could not believe what had happened to me over the past six months. My mind drifted as I slid into a restless sleep again, and I saw myself as I was just a few months ago.

I remembered the last day before my life changed forever...........and I could see me as I woke that morning and my husband, Mark, rose to go to work, he was leaving town that day for a two week overseas trip and I could feel already how much I would miss him. Mark was a wonderful husband and our marriage had been very sound and loving for the past 16 years. We had a wonderful home, two great children and his career and mine were both moving along very well. Life was good.

We had a fairly normal sex life, we both enjoyed sex and with the kids now growing a little older we found we could begin to enjoy it more again and did so regularly. I was very much a lady and he a gentleman, but we both were open and willing to experiment and enjoy our bodies as well. He always treated me with respect and I was willing to please him in any way he requested. So again, life was good.

That morning he rose, showered and dressed and then, like I knew he would, he come over to the bed where I lay and pulled me to him, he kissed me deeply and stroked my legs and then thighs as he kissed me and I could feel the desire deep in my abdomen as I felt my body react as I moistened fully. His fingers slide higher and touched my now wet pussy and my legs instinctively spread for him.

He slid a finger inside me and I moaned softly to his touch. He then rose and dropped his suit pants and offered his cock to me and I sucked it hungrily, I loved the taste of his cock and his cum and knew that very soon I would drain him once more before he would be off on his trip.

I could taste his excitement as his pre-cum dribbled onto my tongue. As he stiffened fully, he pulled from my mouth and gently he pulled me to a kneeling position and stood behind me and then he slid deep into me with one stroke. I moaned again with the pure pleasure of being filled by the man that loved me. He pumped me until I came, softly as the kids were still asleep, but I loved how he made me feel. Then after my orgasm, he pulled from me and offered his cock to me again. I opened my mouth and lapped willingly my juices from his cock, I sucked stronger and lapped at the head of his cock until I could feel it stiffen even more and then I drank his wonderful cum as he exploded in my mouth. Drinking down every drop, I slowly licked his cock dry and then let it slip from my mouth and smiled up at him.

He was smiling back and said, "well, now I will smell like you all day, I love knowing that when I travel." He kissed me deeply again and left.

I laid back on the bed and watched him leave. I could still feel his cum inside me from our making love last night and my fingers gently touched my opening as his cum and my juices mingled. I brought my fingers to my mouth to taste him again and again, and licked every drop from my sticky fingers.

I felt naughty doing this, but loved that feeling with him. I drifted off to sleep again and woke when I heard Marion, our 16 year old daughter opening the bedroom door and tell me bye as she left for school. I assumed that our 18 year old son had left earlier as he normally does and all was quiet in the house.

Again, I gently touched myself and felt my body react. It was a wonderful feeling and I enjoyed pleasing myself on mornings like this. I brought myself to a gentle but very enjoyable orgasm once more and then again drifted off.

A little later I woke and began the ritual of getting going for the day. I rose, showered, dressed and then re-dressed as I felt sexy and wanted a little more of that to show today.

I pulled a light weight dress from the closet, dark red that highlighted my red hair. It was a little short and flirty as I stepped into it and smiled. I still looked pretty good for a mom of two and a wife of 20 years.

I had my black bra on and pulled on my black panties and then my two inch heels that set this outfit off to be professional, yet just a touch playful. I finished my hair and stood to inspect myself in the mirror when I noticed something on the wall in the other room. I finished and then walked into the bedroom once more and saw a picture taped to the wall.

It was of Mark as he was fucking me from behind this morning. It startled me a bit till I realized that he must have taken it and then put it here before he left as I dozed off. I smiled at the photo and put it away in my dresser under some clothes and left for work.

The day passed slowly as I thought of Mark so far away, but when the day ended I looked forward to going home and being with the kids, even though the evening would be long and lonely.

I arrived home and went to my bedroom to undress and get comfortable for the evening. As I walked into the bedroom I noticed a picture on the bathroom mirror. I was startled to find it was of Mark as he was filling my mouth with his cum this morning. It shook me, as I wondered, how he did this after he had left.

I finally told myself that he must have told me of his early morning flight only to put me off my guard and then slipped back in after I left for work. I pulled it from the mirror and slipped it into the drawer with the other one and mostly forgot about it. I dressed for the evening, shorts and a top and my favorite pair of sandals and went downstairs to fix dinner.

Dinner was normal and Dave, our son and Marion spoke of school and friends and Dave of his football team and practice. He was new on the team and loved the game and the fellowship of the guys. They both went off to their rooms to do homework and some IM's with their friends as I cleaned up.

I watched a little news and then a TV show I enjoy and then went to get ready for bed, Marion stopped by and we talked a little more and then she went to bed.

I then undressed and slipped into my nightgown. It was somewhat sheer and I loved the silky feel of it as it draped across my body. The feel of the silky material as it slid between my legs as I walked always excited me a little, a feeling I always enjoyed, slightly moist and just to the level of "sensitive" to made me ready for whatever Mark might have in mind.

When I pulled back the covers, I saw another photo and was now shaken once more. This one was of me as I lie masturbating this morning. With my legs spread widely and my fingers dripping with my juices as my tongue lapped to clean my fingers.

This frightened and startled me. I knew that Mark could not have taken this too, or could he? I got into bed still holding the photo and looking at it. I could feel the excitement of the enjoyment I had felt this morning and finally convinced myself once more that Mark must have taken this one as well.

As I looked at it more, I began to touch myself again. I laid my head back on the headboard and with my legs only slightly spread I felt my pleasure rise. I closed my eyes and with the photo in one hand and my fingers dancing with the other hand on my pussy, I began the gently climb to another orgasm. I felt the covers slide from my legs as they spread more and I could feel the cool air of the room as I though of the taste and feel of Mark from this morning. I felt my hips now begin to rise and fall to the touch of my fingers and the moisture now spreading from my pussy.

I took my fingers and licked them over and over to taste them in hopes of maybe being able to taste Mark just once more. Then just as my orgasm began, I thought I heard something. With my legs now spread and exposed and my fingers deep inside my pussy as my orgasm pulled at me to enjoy, I realized that my son, Dave was standing in the doorway to my room.

I gasped and struggled to stop my orgasm as pulled at the sheets trying to cover my naked body.

I tried to clear my throat and could barely speak as I asked him what he needed? I could feel my face flush, I had to be as red as a beet, but still tried to maintain my dignity if that was possible.

He just stood there at the doorway and then after a little while he said, "well yes, I would like you to show me more of what you were just doing."

I was now in a full state of shock. I could not speak, or move, my mind raced, but found no answers as I watched him straighten and walk toward me.

I tried to open my mouth to speak, but nothing would come out. Then as I sat there with my body still pulsating with the orgasm that just kept me on the edge, he reached out and tugged gently, but firmly on the sheets.

They slid from my hand and he pulled them back to fully expose me once more. I still could not move!! I tried but nothing happened as he pulled my legs open to fully expose my fingers, still deep in my pussy.

Then he said, "Mom, are you masturbating?".

His words shook me back to my senses and I gasped and grabbed at the sheets to cover myself. He pulled the sheets away as I grabbed at them.

He then smiled as he spoke again saying "come on now Mom, you know I saw you, I know what you are doing, I just want to watch."

My mind now stood still, nothing could have prepared me for what my son just said to me. He stood there over me and pushed me back onto the pillows once more and then taking my hand that was still on my pussy, he began to move my fingers into my pussy once more.

My orgasm was still there, I could feel the excitement of my body and I just could not stop it. When his fingers touched me with mine, my pussy exploded. My orgasm took me over the top immediately and I moaned with pleasure as he continued to touch me.

I must have cum at least three times till finally my body shook and I collapsed in a pool of my own juices. As my breathing slowly returned to normal, I opened my eyes to see my Son sitting on the side of my bed as he offered his fingers to me to lick.

I turned my head, but as I did, he said "now come on Mom, I saw you lick Dad's cock this morning and suck drink his cum, so just licking my fingers with your cum on them won' t be bad....after all, you licked your fingers this morning when you masturbated then too, didn't you?"

Now the photos made sense, it was Dave that had taken them!

He pushed his fingers into my mouth and I licked them clean. As he pulled them out, I tried to speak and cover myself.

He would not allow me to cover my nakedness or close my legs, as I tried to talk to him, and reason with him that this just is not done.

He listened politely and then rose from the bed, I though, thank goodness, he listened, but just when as that thought ran through my mind, I realized how wrong I was, he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor exposing his your, but fully erect cock.

He then looked at me and said, "now Mom, you don't really think that I would pass up the chance for some pussy, do you?"

And with that, he pulled me to my knees, just like Mark did this morning and stood behind me. I tried to pull away, but with no success as I felt his cock touch my pussy.

I cried out and begging him to please not do this and his only response was to suddenly shove his cock fully into me.

His forcefulness caught me off guard and I moaned as he filled me completely. Then as quickly as he filled me he withdrew and then returned. He began to fuck me like a professional and punished me with his hard cock for several minutes until I felt him swell and then with one very powerful push, he filled my pussy with his cum.

I dropped my head in shame, not only had my son now touched me, but he also had fucked me and now the ultimate humiliation as he filled me with his cum. How could I ever look Mark in the eyes again?

As I felt his cock stop throbbing and then slide from my pussy I could feel his cum now draining from my pussy as it ran down my thighs.

I heard his say to me, "now catch my cum on your fingers and lick them dry, eat it Mom, eat all my cum."

And without so much as token resistance, I did exactly as he said, catching it all and each time licking it from my fingers till my pussy was mostly empty. I could feel the tears of embarrassment dripping from my cheeks as I licked the last drops of cum from my fingers. I then slid to the bed and cried quietly as my Son watched.

He then left the room and paused and said, "Thanks Mom that was the best fuck I have ever had." He then laughed softly and walked out.

I just laid there for a while and then rose to close the door and clean up. As I stood, I felt another large dollop of cum drain from my pussy and slide down my leg. I thought that was the final humiliation of the evening as I closed the door and went into the bathroom.

Just then, I heard a knock at the door and I quickly covered myself and walked to the door and softly asked, "yes?" It was Dave and he quietly said, "Mom, I am sorry, can we talk a little, I need you to see something."

I asked him if it could wait till morning, and he replied, "no you really need to see this now." I said ok and with a shaky hand I reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

He stepped into the room and I saw that he was naked. As the door swung fully open, I realized that he was being followed by Jason, one of the other football players on the team.

I clenched my robe and asked him, "What is the meaning of this?"

As Jason came into view, I realized that he was naked as well and I then fully realized what they had in mind.

I tried to run to the bathroom, but was stopped by my son pulling on my robe and then grabbing my wrist. He pushed me roughly to the floor on my knees and then pulled the robe off of me.

I began to cry and he just laughed and said, "no need to cry Mom, Jason just wanted some of that sweet and tight mom pussy too."

And then he stepped to the side and I saw Jason step forward and was shocked to see his huge black cock as he loomed before me.

He smiled broadly and said, "you sure are pretty Mrs.T, I have never had a white woman before and Dave said you would be happy to show me how a white woman can please me."

I looked at the two of them and knew there was no escape and resigned myself to whatever was going to happen.

Seeing my surrender, Dave told me to stand and go to the bed, as I rose he saw the huge dollop of cum as it slid down my leg and had me lick it off of my hand for Jason to see, they both laughed as I cried with humiliation, my mind screamed, how could my own son do this to me, but I walked to the bed as commanded.

Once there Jason pushed me gently to the bed in a sitting position and then pushed his cock into my mouth. He as much larger that Mark or Dave and I almost choked, as I gagged, both of them laughed again.

Jason said, "guess she is not used a hard black cock!" They both laughed as Jason pushed his huge cock back into my mouth.

I though, ok, I will suck him off and get them out of my bedroom, but again, I was wrong. Jason began to fuck my mouth and then even harder as he pushed into my throat, it hurt, I gagged over and over but he took me as he wanted. But before I could make him cum, he pulled out and with his cock dripping with precum and my slobber coating it. He pushed me back on the bed, turned me over and pulled me to my knees.

He then slipped his cock head into my pussy and then, just like Dave had done, he rammed into me with one strong stroke. I cried out, as he spread me and then hurt me horribly as his cock rammed into my cervix.

He backed up and then rammed me over and over, each stroke hurting more than the last, but I thought, I will not give it and cry anymore and I tried to make my pussy as tight as possible and make him cum, but again, he had different ideas.

Just when I felt him begin to swell to cum, he pulled out and had me clean his cock for him. Then he pushed be back to the same position and shoved into my pussy again, but only once till he pulled out and positioned his cock for a rear entry into my asshole.

Now Mark and I have engaged in anal sex many times and I enjoy it very much, but this was rape and I was not prepared for what was about to happen. As his much larger cock head pushed into me it hurt very much.

I tried to reach back and stop him, but he only grabbed my wrists and used them to control me. His next push rammed almost his entire cock into my ass and I cried out in extreme pain! It felt as if a telephone pole being rammed into me.

I gasped and begged him to stop when I heard Dave tell Jason, "see, I told you she could take you up the ass."

They both laughed as he continued to ram into me. Then again when I thought he was about to cum, he pulled out. That hurt just about as much because my now empty asshole had just began to adjust.

He then pulled me to a sitting position once again and shoved his cock toward my mouth. I shut my mouth and turned my head, there was no way he was going to stick that nasty cock into my mouth after fucking my ass.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back till I was looking him directly in the eyes and spoke quietly and powerfully saying, "now Mrs T, you are going to open your mouth and suck my ass fucked cock. You can do it the easy way, or I will make you do it the hard way, your choice".

As I looked at him, his eyes closed slightly and I saw Dave hand him his belt, a long black thick leather belt. Jason rolled it over his hand twice and then held the remaining two feet up for me to see.

He then looked at me once more and said, "again, the choice is yours, but you need to make up your mind now." He then swung the belt forcefully through the air. I knew I had no choice and opened my mouth and felt him slide his slimy cock into my mouth.

The taste was awful, I gagged and almost threw up as he shoved it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I could smell the awful stench as I tried not to think about where his cock had just come from.

He fucked my mouth now pushing his cock into my throat and keeping it there, cutting off my air supply. This frightened me even more till he would pull out and then go right back into me. I thought I was going to pass out until he finally pulled out and began to cum on my face and then in my mouth.

I could taste his cum as it filling my mouth with what seemed to be gallons of cum and I swallowed to keep from gagging. Finally it was over. I licked and cleaned his cock until he was completely clean again. The taste in my mouth was a mixture of his cum and my asshole was so very pungent and with the cum still running down my face and some on my breasts. I felt so fully humiliated that I could not even look up.

As Jason stepped back, he laughed and said, "Man, Mrs T you are super. You will be the best Ho that the team has ever had." My ears burned, he had just called me a whore and what team, what did he mean??

I was shaking as I started to rise and he pushed me back to the floor as Dave stood before me now, hard again and shoved his cock into my mouth, he fucked my face.

Then I hear Jason tell him, "go ahead man, you have never felt the power until you ass to mouth her, go ahead, take your mom's asshole".

And he did, the same way that Jason had used me my son Dave was now using my asshole fully. Fucking me hard, fast and deep. I groaned in pain when suddenly he pulled out of my ass and shoved his nasty cock into my mouth filling me with his cum in and forcing me to clean him as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • From Housewife to Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds