• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lustful Amnesia Ch. 06

Lustful Amnesia Ch. 06

"There were no others before you." Cordelia said, resting a hand on Amnesia's shoulder. "I mean there were no other, you know."

"I know what you meant." Amnesia said, putting her hand over Cordelia's. Her presence was no surprise—after two weeks of silence—after two weeks of being without her, she could literally feel the girl's familiar poise as she came up.

Cordelia nodded, drying her face the best she could. Her eyes were red, and puffy, and a little bloodshot. Amnesia took her by the hand, their fingers interlacing as though they would never separate.

They could only assume they would be the best of friends, bound together by a dark secret so deep that the scar was eternal.

They had the choice of living two ways.

Bound by hatred, or bound by love.

So Amnesia Marie Stone and Cordelia Anne Martin chose to love. They chose this path to what they considered might be a lonely alternative - an isolative, eventually—likely fatal—alternative.

Hand in hand, they left Amnesia's bedroom, crept silently down the stairs, despite it being daylight, and beyond the doors of the house. Amnesia's mind swam with Cordelia. She could smell her skin, and taste her breath in the air. She could smell the salt on her face, from her tears. Everything had changed, and too quickly. It was not how she had imagined—if she had ever imagined at all—that she would lose her virginity.

They arrived at the pond.

The pool was crisp, and cool, but tolerable. Cordelia resumed her weeping, but Amnesia closed in on her, this time, and held her chin with only two fingers. "I meant what I said in my bedroom."

Cordelia nodded.

"I will never forgive you, but I will love you deeper than anyone ever can, forever if you let me."

Cordelia only nodded again.

Gradually, the tears stopped, and things began to cheer up. The cold water, or the warm sun—or both—brought out a playful side of Cordelia. Slowly, clothes began to pile on the shore, this time without much hesitation.

The girls splashed at each other a while before Amnesia was upon Cordelia once more. She pulled her friend to her, kneeling with Mary Celeste until the water was chest high.

Cordelia was receptive to a bare chested embrace, wrapping her arms around Amnesia. "We really do need to get swimming wares." Amnesia smiled, staring down at their pressed cleavage.

Cordelia smiled. "I like the way that looks." She said, her face down, pondering her breasts pressed hard against Amnesia's.

"Is this right?"

"How is it wrong?" Cordelia released Amnesia, and paddled back a moment to see hers, and Amnesia's nipples had hardened the water was cold, but it wasn't as much the water as it was the thrill between them.

Cordelia swam back into her waiting arms, and a brief - barely awkward - kiss.

Amnesia half sighed, half giggled, feeling her friend close against her. Cordelia's body was a warm contrast to the cool water, though both she, and Amnesia had a touch of blue in their lips. Amnesia pulled her in, and Cordelia rested her forehead against Amnesia's, and smiled.

Silence lingered between them, the sound of water lapping at the shores, and splashing softly against them as the shared another brief kiss, their eyes falling shut as Amnesia inhaled Cordelia, and exhaled.

Shivers ran down Amnesia's back, and Cordelia responded by drawing their bodies together as closely as she could.

Amnesia felt herself blushing, despite the coolness of the pond, or the familiarity of Cordelia's face, as her icy blue eyes dwelt in the honey-amber wells of Cordelia's. Amnesia suppressed a small moan, feeling the brush of Cordelia's sex against her own. Cordelia's hand slid down her back, and took a firm hold of her bottom. Amnesia arched her neck, craning her mouth closer to Cordelia's ear. "The water feels loads better."

Cordelia felt Amnesia's hips moving against her own, the desperation to crush her sex to Amnesia's was overwhelming. "It's not the water."

"I know."

They held each other at the small of the back, hips pushed together, their eyes locked in each the others' gaze. The world grew very quiet around them, the sound of crickets, and buzzing of cicadas was faint, and far away in their minds. Only the sound of their

Cordelia lost herself in Amnesia. She could feel Amnesia's breath on her face. "I want to kiss you. To really kiss you."

"I want that.

In the distance they heard the front door of the house open. A moment later, her mom was calling after them.

The tall wild, and windswept grasses of the meadow, and the rush grass around the pond would keep them covered long enough to get dressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lustful Amnesia Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds