• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hijabi Girl Eating Jewish Pussy

Hijabi Girl Eating Jewish Pussy

My name is Mona Al-Rashid, and I'm a young Black woman living in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I got a story to share with you. It's kind of private but hey, I must unburden myself. If you saw me, I bet you would make all kinds of assumptions about me. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, decidedly curvy and big-bottomed, blessed or perhaps cursed with a curvaceous figure which I can't hide even underneath the conservative outfits I often wear. I was born in the town of Balho in the Tadjourah region of the Republic of Djibouti. Presently, I attend Carleton University in Canada's Capital region, and I'm leading a very interesting lifestyle.

A lot of people make assumptions about me because I'm a Black woman from a Muslim country and I almost always wear the hijab. I've lived in Canada for eleven years now. I never forgot where I came from, though. However, I must be true to myself. You see, I think all of us walk a fine line. Take my brother Ahmed for example. He's a tall, good-looking guy who works in the field of civil engineering. He is a graduate of the University of Calgary in metropolitan Calgary, Province of Alberta. He's married to this Lebanese Canadian woman named Samirah Bashir, and they have a son together, my adorable nephew little Ibrahim.

I am thankful to my brother for many things. He's responsible for getting me into Canada, and he still supports our relatives back in the Republic of Djibouti. He's a good man. Absolutely generous and friendly to all. However, he does have his faults. You see, my brother is bisexual. He's really into White guys, I don't know why. I wish he would admit it to himself but he always blames his drunken adventures in queer bars on the alcohol. I say alcohol doesn't have the power to make you suck dick or lick pussy if you didn't already have the inclination. You are what you are. Last time I went to visit my brother and his wife in the City of Calgary, he introduced me to his neighbor Alan Westlake. A tall, good-looking White guy with red hair and blue eyes. Alan is a lawyer, and is happily married to a Chinese Canadian woman named Anna Chang. They're the proud parents of Elisabeth Chang Westlake. I saw the way my brother looked at Alan and at once I knew these two were fooling around. They're both bisexual. What a world. A couple of hard-working, highly educated, successful men with wives and families. And they're fucking behind their wives backs. Canada is a wonderful place, isn't it?

Why am I mad at my brother? We are both Muslims and I know for a fact that Muslim society and culture is the most intolerant of all. I'm not bashing my faith, but I don't lie to myself and others about its practitioners shortcomings. If a Christian man walks away from his faith, no one will hurt him. If a Muslim man or especially if a Muslim woman turns their backs on Islam and declare themselves Christian, Buddhist, Hindu or Agnostic or whatever, there will be hell to pay. Islam always seeks converts but those who leave Islam are hated by all Muslims. Many times, ex-Muslims hide because they fear for their lives. I wonder if all those White women walking away from Christianity because of a fascination with Arab men and the ways of Islam really know what they're doing. Islam is like the Mob. Easy to join but you leave at your own risk. Sorry, but it must be said. Why am I saying that? Lately, I find myself in crisis. You see, just like my brother, I have same-sex desires. Unlike my brother, I don't hide who and what I am. I decided to join the Gays and Lesbians Alliance at Carleton University. I must be true to myself.

I am twenty two years old. Isn't it time I stopped lying to myself? I love women! Oh, my God. I love women. All kinds of women. The first woman I made love to was my good friend Aisha Mohammed, a beautiful, dark-skinned young Black woman from the City of Mogadishu in the Nation of Somalia. We met at Durham Academy in the East End of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. I was smitten with Aisha the first time I laid eyes on her. A six-foot-tall, sexy gal whose booty was popping in the tight jeans she often wore. She was really cute, with nice tits, a slim and sexy figure, and a really nice ass. I love a woman with a nice ass. What? I'm a lesbian who likes women with nice butts. Does that surprise you? Women's butts aren't just playgrounds for men you know. Lesbians got a fine appreciation of female booty. And I got to see Aisha's and play with it at my leisure. One look into her eyes and I knew she was just like me. A lesbian. A dyke. A queer chick. A woman who likes women.

Aisha and I had a passionate relationship our senior year at Durham Academy. We would meet in secret, and have fun together. We went to the movies, shopped together, worked out together at the gym ( yes, hijab-wearing chicks work out at the gym too) and she even taught me how to swim. We had a great time together. I was really fond of her. Aisha and I made love every chance we got. How I remember those heady days. I would lie naked on my bed and she would snuggle up against me, kissing me and fondling me. She would lick my pussy with that wicked tongue of hers, and finger me while I moaned in delight. Eighteen-year-old Aisha was the first gal to lick my pussy, but she was far from the last. My freshman year at Carleton University, I met Rachel Darwin. My new roommate. A tall and chubby White chick with blonde hair, icy blue eyes and the biggest ass I've ever seen on a White woman.

With Rachel I learned how to explore my sexuality further, through games of sensual play and domination. Rachel liked to tie me up and spank me while pulling my hair. One time, she tied my hands up with my own hijab and fucked me with a strap-on dildo. It was the single hottest sexual experience of my lifetime. Rachel introduced me to BDSM, and I learned that she was a switch. Meaning that although mainly dominant, sometimes she liked to be dominated. I was more than happy to dominate her on those rare times when she let out her submissive side. I tied her up, and fisted her. Yep, I put my entire fist inside the big White woman's pussy. I made Rachel scream so loud and fisted her so hard she cried. Hmm. Good times. Yes, I love women. All kinds of women. I love them all. The funny thing is that Rachel is Jewish. I'm a gay Black Muslim woman who fucks her Jewish girlfriend. How about that?

Rachel and I are an item now. Thanks to her love for me, I now have the courage to come out. We walk through Carleton University together, hand in hand. The blonde-haired chubby White chick from the Ontario Jewish Heritage Club and the tall Black woman from the Carleton University Muslim Students Club. A gay Black Muslim lady and a Jewish woman...lesbian lovers! Now you've seen everything. We go to the Gays and Lesbians Alliance meetings together. We enjoy shocking people. The Muslim students at school really don't like us. Some of them call me haram, which means dirty or unclean. I tell them that I know many Muslim men and Muslim women who are gay and bisexual, and I'll start naming names if they don't leave Rachel and I the fuck alone. They got the message. Life goes on. Goody.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Hijabi Girl Eating Jewish Pussy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds