• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Personal Voyeur

Personal Voyeur

One morning, I get up extra early to get ready for a rough day in the office. I shower as I normally would and walk back into the bedroom . . . I smile at your sleeping form. Toweling off briskly I have a happy song bouncing in my head. I feel as if today is going to be one heck of a day. I start to pull my clothes out of the closet and out of drawers. . . With a towel still wrapped around my head, I let my robe drop to the floor as I get ready to sit on the edge of the bed. Slowly, I start to unroll my thigh high stockings upon my legs. I then get up and pull on my skirt, noting that the stocking tops slightly peak out. I then pull on a black chemise and then the matching jacket. I turn around to see you peeking from under heavy eyelids. Feeling like an imp, I hike up my skirt and straddle your sleeping form. I wiggle closer to you, loving the scent that is totally you and kiss you passionately awake . . . I murmur in you're ear, "I'm on my way out . . . I'll see you when you make it home tonight. . ." I then untangle my limbs from yours, straighten my outfit, and pull on my heels. I then begin my day . . . Smiling of the thoughts of the love making we had done on the exquisite walk by it . . .

I go throughout my day as I normally would, except for the fact today I feel extremely sexy. Maybe it has to do with the exquisite love making we had or that I forgot my panties . . . I let out a sigh and walk into work. For some odd reason I cannot stop smiling as I can see the flash backs of the encounter before. I walk around the day in a haze . . . People stand up and take notice of me today. I feel fantastic as if I could do no wrong

. . . And that's when I get shot down. At the end of the day, something has gone wrong. I did not land the deal that I was supposed to and felt lousy. My boss decides to let me go home a bit early and for that I am grateful.

As I put my key into the lock, I feel so heavy. No amount of flash backs is going to bring me out of this. Not for a while any way. I kick off my shoes at the door. Making my feet feel tons better. I decide to go upstairs. On my way to the stairs I take note of the time. You'll be home in about an hour. Not feeling particularly neat, I slide my skirt off at the bottom of the steps, where it lands in a soft "swish." Sighing, I undo the buttons on the jacket and allow it to slide off of my arms half way up the steps. I stand at the door to the bedroom in my chemise and stockings. I release my hair from it's confines and push the door open. I smile sweetly at the made bed. I walk over to the desk and turn on the radio, flipping through my CD's until I find the perfect one. . . I then place it into the CD player. Drawing the shades and drapes closed, the room is almost dark. I reach in the nightstand drawer and pull out a lighter and light a few candles around the room. Frowning, I crawl into bed. I just don't feel like dealing with the world at the moment. I pull the pillows out from under the comforter and snuggle into them. Smelling the scent that screams your name, I slowly recall the couch episode. I blush and can feel the heat start to spread through out my body. Mental images of the way you touched me race through my mind. Growling softly, I sit up and slowly slide the chemise off of my heated body. Feeling the cool air caress my body, I think of you. My blood starts to sing with longing, my body starts to react to the images racing through my head and my breath quickens. I cannot hold back the temptation any longer. I slowly trace my fingers across my face, feeling the smoothness of my skin . . . down to my neck . . . I can feel my heart pound in my throat. Slowly down to my breasts, feeling them heave with every breath I take.

With cool finger tips I caress my nipples, teasing them into tight buds. Gasping with the pure pleasure coursing through my body I continue my onslaught. I don't even hear you come up the stairs or opening the door. Pinching and squeezing my breasts and nipples I feel the familiar tingle start to course through my tormented body. Biting my lower lip and arching against the soft bed, I move my hand lower, teasing myself . . . Moving lower still, so slow, building up the pressure, the anticipation . . . My had brushes the smoothness of my skin and I smile at fact I shaved this morning. . . dipping lower, gasping as my cool fingertips come in contact with hot, moist flesh. Gasping in pure delight, moaning at the searing contact, I slowly rub up and down. Dipping my cool fingers deep inside of me, feeling the heat and wetness. With the aid of mental images and the incredible need for release, I slowly pleasure myself. Feeling the slight tingle start to well up deep inside of me I know it won't be long before I reach my climax. I toss my head back, letting out low moans and soft screams.

And then it happens . . . I catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of my eye as I reach my peak. I never slow down I just get hotter. I close my eyes and throw my head back . . . my body racks with spasms as I cum. Letting out low, guttural sounds I feel so light, like I'm floating and it doesn't register that you were watching me. I curl up on my side and suddenly realize you were there and blush fiercely . . . "I guess you caught me . . ."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Personal Voyeur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 331 milliseconds