• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Naughty Family Ch. 04

The Naughty Family Ch. 04

1234

Sorry about the delay...technical difficulties (sigh). Anyway, here is the promised conclusion to this series. I hope it was worth the wait to see how Scotty and his mother finally come together. Let me know what you think - there's been some interesting comments on their relationship already and I'm keen to hear what you have to say as we wrap things up (well, maybe...lol).

As always, this is a work of fiction and all characters exist only within the confines of the story and my imagination. Enjoy!

Naughty Mom's Naughty Son: Part 2

"Mom, can you go any faster, Mom?" My son, Scotty squirmed excitedly in his seat, straining against his seat belt as he would lean over to peer at the minivan's speedometer and repeat the same question he'd been asking me for nearly an hour. Of course, his eyes would wander from the speedometer to my partly bared breasts, my meaty tits bouncing as we drove down the interstate, barely contained by my black bustier that I'd struggled to get back into at the adult bookstore in the city.

I was amused by my son's insistence that I speed. His mild neurological condition, a form of Aspergers Syndrome, kept him from driving since he found it too unordered and chaotic and for much of his life, he'd fussed at his father and me whenever he saw the speedometer needle pass the posted speed limit. Rules and order were central to my son's way of life. His arms were waving about absently, usually a sign of being upset and unable to process his current situation, but now, I felt it was more a sign of excitement and arousal unlike anything I'd seen him be like before.

"Settle down, Scotty," I murmured, reaching over and stroking his thigh, taking my eyes off the road just long enough to confirm that his erection had returned. Not quite an hour ago, he'd ejaculated a massive load of cum in my face, remnants of which were still drying in my hair, after being urged to do so by a nasty lap-dancer named Sindy.

I felt myself blushing slightly as I recalled racing out of the adult bookstore, trying to keep up with my son who'd quickly gotten dressed and demanding we leave so he could go home and ask my husband...his father, for permission to fuck me. I recalled several surprised and amused faces staring at me as I followed him out, trying to get my large tits squared away inside my black bustier and wipe up little streamers of my son's sperm from my hair. Thankfully, Sindy had already licked the larger blobs of semen off my face, sharing them with me before Scotty had begun getting dressed.

"Mom!" Scotty said. "I have to fuck you and fuck you soon, Mom!" Scotty beamed at me, still wiggling in his seat in anticipation. "I love you!" he stated for maybe the hundredth time since we'd climbed back in the van.

"I love you too, son," I replied, running my hand up his thigh and over his swollen erection before returning my attention to the road. Thankfully, our exit was coming up and I felt a new spurt of wetness between my thighs as I realized that very soon, my son's cock would be inside me, completing a circle of incest that had begun when I'd given my husband, John, my blessing to fuck our daughter, Jilly.

When I drove down the lane leading to our home, the seatbelt alarm began wailing and before I could come to a complete stop in front of the house, my son had the door open and was bolting for the front door, hollering "Dad! I need to talk to you, Dad.!"

By the time, I came in the house, Scotty had apparently moved upstairs in his search for his father and when I heard him call out, "Dad! Where are you, Dad? I need to ta..." I could only grin as I was sure that from Scotty's abrupt silence, he'd found his father and I was sure, he'd found his sister too.

I hurried up the stairs and found him standing in the doorway of Jilly's room. I didn't have to see his face to know he was standing there with his mouth open in shock, amazement and maybe even a little lust. I slipped up behind my son and put my arms around his waist, hugging him to me, my heavy breasts flattening out against his back. Looking over Scotty's shoulder, I smiled and said, "Hi, we're back!" to my husband and daughter.

Jilly, naked and on her hands and knees was at the moment incapable of replying, her mouth, like her brothers, gaping wide open, not from surprise but from what looked like the approach of a mind shattering orgasm...not too surprising since her father's long cock was buried deep inside her. John, my beloved husband smiled at me and our son, and managed to gasp, "Hiya, babe. Glad to see you two have made it home. We were staring to worry." His sweat slick body glistened in the afternoon light coming through the window as he slowly withdrew his cock from our daughter's cunt and then drove it home again.

I glanced at my son's face as he tried to process this incestuous and lewd scene in his head and was pleased to see that he wasn't thrashing his arms about in panic. As I hugged him to me, I replied to my husband, "Well, we made a stop on the way back. Sindi sends her love."

John's eyes widened slightly and he grinned. "She is a big ol' sexy thing, isn't she?" He glanced at our son who was now trying to move his mouth, but still hadn't found his voice. I wondered what Scotty was most preoccupied by...his sister's naked body, her pert ass hiked high in the air for her father and her swinging breasts, moving slowly back in forth in rhythm with her father's thrusts or by the actual sight of his father fucking his baby sister. "I can't wait to hear about it, Sandy!"

I started to reply, but Scotty finally recovered enough to blurt out, "Dad. I want to fuck Mom! I want to fuck her right now! Do I...can I have your permission, Dad!" He paused and took a breath, never letting his eyes fall away from his fornicating father and sister. Finally, he added in a pleading tone, "Dad...please, can I fuck Mom!"

Jilly let out a groan, her brother's words apparently exciting her beyond the pleasure her father's cock was bringing her. John too groaned in appreciation of the naughtiness of his son's request. "Well, Scotty, do you love her?"

"Dad!" exclaimed Scotty. "Dad, of course I do. I love Mom more than anything."

"Do you promise not to ever hurt her and to always treat her like a queen...to do everything within your power to make your mother happy?" John grinned, knowing that he was prolonging our son's agony.

"DAD! YES, I PROMISE! I LOVE MOM!"

Scotty's arms waved in anxious agitation and I tried to comfort him as best I could by hugging him all the tighter against my aroused body. I felt so wet and aroused that I knew if I looked down between my legs, I'd see my cunt juice splattering the carpet. "John," I said softly. "Don't tease him, baby."

My husband laughed and then nodded. "Yes, Scotty. You have my permission to fuck my wife...to fuck your mother whenever she and you want."

Scotty broke out of my embrace, jumping up into the air in joy and somehow coming back to earth having turned around and to my surprise, wrapped me in his arms and hugging me so strongly, he picked me up off the ground. I was astonished in that Scotty had rarely in his life, initiated physical contact. I was further surprised when he kissed me, pressing his mouth to mine as a man does when he claims a woman as his own, his tongue suddenly in my mouth, making me mewl like a kitten as we kissed in the doorway of his sister's room.

I could hear Jilly moaning as she and her father watched us passionately kiss while they fucked. I ran one leg up along Scotty's thigh, curling my foot behind to keep him pressed into me, enjoying his tongue dancing with mine while his hands slid up and down my semi-dressed body.

Scotty broke the kiss, pausing to lick his lips before saying, "Let's fuck, Mom!" as his hands pawed at my breasts, freeing them from my bustier.

I laughed and stepped back and said, "First things first, baby. You and I need to get a shower and take of some things before we make love." When he started to protest, I quickly placed a finger to his lips and said, "Do what Mommy says, Scotty!" I glanced over at my husband who was now slamming his cock into our youngest child with a vengeance. "Thirty minutes or so...our room?"

John who was starting to breathe hard, nodded and gasped, "We'll be there. We wouldn't miss this for the world!"

Jilly nodded in agreement, managing to grin at me through her sweaty hair now flying about her face as she began to convulse as her orgasm rose up in her. "Wa-wanna see my b-b-brother become a motherOHfucker!" she moaned as Scotty and I moved out of the room.

Holding Scotty by the hand, I began moving towards my bedroom, but suddenly felt him moving away as we passed the upstairs bathroom. "Where are you going, son?" I asked, a little surprised to see him trying to part from me.

My son looked at me with anxiety etched into his face and replied, "I'm going to take a shower so I can fuck you, Mom!" His voice echoed desire and exasperation.

I laughed and tugged on his hand. "No, baby, we're going to take a shower...together." I pulled him more forcefully towards my bedroom. "C'mon, my little boy -- come with Momma!" I drew him into his parents' bedroom and standing before the bed where I planned to soon fuck another man besides his father for the first time in nearly a quarter century, I slowly undressed my son -- tugging off his T-shirt and then after undoing his belt, pulling his khakis down to his ankles.

I slowly knelt down and tugged Scotty's sneakers off and then his socks and then helped him step out of his pants. Looking up lustily at my son's nearly naked body, I felt a gush of wet arousal pouring from my quivering cunt as I gazed at his erect cock covered by his shorts. "I love you, Scotty," I murmured as I reached up and hooked fingers into his waistband and yanked them down, freeing his immense cock which quickly slapped against his stomach.

"I love you, Mom," Scotty whispered as I rose up, allowing my face to brush against his crotch, feeling his hairy balls scrape against my cheek and then my lips slipping along his shaft, my tongue flicking out to dance briefly against his swollen cockhead. I then kissed my way up his stomach and chest, stopping only when his lips were pressed against mine, his tongue intertwining with mine.

As we kissed, I guided my son's hands in undressing me, undoing my bustier and letting it drop to the floor. Unzipping my leather skirt and letting it fall around my feet. Finally, I kicked my high heels off and murmured, "Come with me, baby," as I led my son to the master bathroom. We kissed and fondled each other as we waited for the water to grow hot and then, wrapping my hand around his cock, Scotty and I climbed into the large shower stall that his father and I had installed years ago.

Scotty groaned with pleasure as I soaped his body up and then handed him the body wash to lather me up as well. I paid attention to his throbbing erection, but tried not to lavish too much attention lest I trigger too early an eruption. I moaned happily as Scotty washed my hair, caressing my dark tresses and massaging my scalp with such passion and zeal that I knew that this, if nothing else, would have to become a common occurrence.

We rinsed off and stepped out of the stall, Scotty toweling me down first, lingering between my legs and making me reach out to the counter for balance as his rubbing my cunt with the soft, fluffy towel brought me close to the edge of an orgasm. Scotty knelt before me, toweling off my sex, his eyes locked in on my blossoming labia and the wet, pink flesh between them and whispered, "Can we fuck now, Mom?"

I pulled him to his feet and kissed him gently, growing more passionate with it until our tongues were in a torrid dance of lusty desire. "Very soon, darling, but first, before we join your father and sister, I want to give you something here...something private that will maybe help you enjoy things a little more later on."

Never taking my eyes off his face, I slowly squatted down, my fingers trailing down my son's chest and then stomach before wrapping around his long, thick penis. I moved my mouth slowly towards his cock head, saying as I drew near, "Scotty, Momma's going to suck your big dick. Just enjoy yourself and give me a big load of your spunk." I stuck my tongue out and rolled it over the spongy, swollen head, tasting a thick globule of precum bubbling from his pee slit.

Before I wrapped my lips around my son's dick, I said, "The first time you fuck me, I want it to last a long time and if you give Momma a hot snack of your tasty sperm right now, you're going to be able to fuck my brains out!"

Scotty's eyes were wide with child-like wonder as he watched me engulf his hard cock, my lips sliding over the head and then slowly traveling the length of his long cock. Although I was sure he was thicker than his father, I thought his father was a bit longer in length and despite the added girth, I had very little difficulty taking all of him in me, the head pressing deep into my throat.

"Mom...oh, Mom," Scotty burbled as he stared down at me, my nose being tickled by his still damp pubic hair. Calling out to me increased the heady, wonderful emotions going through my mind doubling my awareness of my incestuous activities, sucking the hard penis of my first-born child. I looked up at him with loving eyes, wiggling my head slightly in a rapid motion and making gurgling noises to let him know how much I loved him and how much I was enjoying sucking his dick.

Slowly, I released him from my mouth, slathering my lips along his thick shaft while my tongue fluttered over his skin until only the head remained trapped between my lips. I vigorously sucked his cock head while my tongue danced and swirled until finally, I let his cock go free with a loud, wet pop. "I love your cock, Scotty!" I purred excitedly. "I could suck it all day long, son!"

I again took him in my mouth, taking his full length and then slowly began bobbing my head back and forth, sucking as I went along. I reached out and took his limp hands in mine and guided them to rest on my head, making sure his fingers intertwined with my wet, tangled locks and then helped him move my head back and forth until he understood that his mother was giving him control over the movement of her head while she sucked his cock!

"Mom...Mom...Mom," Scotty crooned over and over as he began to move his hips in time with the movement of my head, thrilling me as he began to fuck my face. My son was like a kid with a new toy as he experimented with various permutations...making me suck him fast, then slow, and then fast again. He guided my lips down his shaft until my lips were pressing against his hairy crotch, holding my head in place and savoring the feel of his mother's lips, mouth and throat wrapped around his throbbing cock.

My leg muscles began to sing from the strain of crouching down and I shifted to my knees as he began to guide me in sliding my lips back and forth quickly again, still moaning, "Mom...Mom...Mom," as I sucked him, then suddenly with a strained quality in his voice, adding, "Mom...love you, Mom! Mom...love you, Mom!"

I felt the head of his cock begin to swell slightly and as his body tensed up, I knew he was getting close. I took control of the situation again, sliding my lips up and back until again I had only the tip of his penis in my mouth, lips clamped down around the ridge of his helmeted head. I looked up at him imploringly with my eyes, begging him with my loving expression to give me his seed and my son did not disappoint me.

"MOM!" Scotty cried out. "MOM, I...I'M CUMMING!" His words barely came ahead of the torrent of thick, hot semen that suddenly flooded my mouth in huge, spraying ejaculations. Despite having shot a massive load all over my face a little over an hour ago, my son fed me another huge load of sperm, requiring me to swallow several times as he filled my mouth with his delicious seed.

A ripple of absolute pure incestuous pleasure coursed through my body as I sucked and swallowed my son's semen and I heard the wet splatter of pussy juices spray the tiles of the bathroom floor as the sheer enormity of sucking my own flesh and blood's cock triggered a short, but intense orgasm within myself.

I brought a trembling hand up to stroke Scotty's cock shaft, milking him for the last remnants of his load as I sucked on his cock furiously, finishing up with several loving licks before letting him slip from my grasp. Scotty was gasping for air as I leaned back on my haunches and smiled up at him with cum smeared lips. "Oh, baby...you are so delicious!" I sighed. "Mommy's going to have to suck your cock everyday...your spunk tastes that good!"

I licked my lips as I stared up at him lovingly, stroking his still hard cock slowly, his shaft slick with my saliva. Once I assured myself that he wasn't going to soften on me, I came to my feet and kissed him gently as he whispered in a shaky voice, "Thank you, Mom...never...never been, um, sucked before, Mom."

I kissed him passionately, delighted that he didn't seem to mind the taste of his own cum in his mother's mouth and then replied, "Well, Mommy's going to suck that big dick a lot from now on to make up for that, Scotty!"

I pressed my naked body to his, mashing my heavy tits against his chest and again looked up into his eyes, one hand slowly stroking his cock and the other gently running through his dark hair...so much like mine. "Son," I whispered. "Are you ready to fuck your mother now?"

Scotty's eyes widened as his grin grew and he replied, "Mom! Yes...lets go fuck, Mom!" He then surprised me by sweeping me up into his arms as if I were his bride and he was taking us across the threshold. His arms trembled a bit and it was an effort -- I am not a small woman, but he walked me out into the bedroom and towards the bed which was illuminated by dozens of candles that had just been lit.

Scotty carried me to the bed his father and I had shared for so long with nary a stranger in it until we'd invited Jilly there and now, at last, our son. Gently, he sat me down, leaning over me with one knee on the bed, staring down at me with a mixture of absolute love and utter animalistic lust. I doubt he noticed his father and his sister curled up in an overstuffed chair, Jilly sitting in her father's lap, her butt working anxiously atop his crotch. Hell, in my arousal and need to be fucked by my own son, I scarcely noticed them myself.

I scooted myself over to the center of our king sized bed and then spread my legs and held out my arms to my son -- wriggling my fingers to urge Scotty to come to his mother. He licked his lips, his eyes wandering avidly over my nakedness, making me feel both aroused and oddly shy, so intense was his gaze.

Scotty climbed up onto the bed and knelt between my legs. We were both breathing fast and I could feel a sexual flush spreading over my face, neck and chest -- the accompanying heat spreading everywhere as my primal desires began to spiral out of control. My son suddenly seemed unsure of himself and even as his youthful erection again slapped against his belly, he didn't move, finally whispering, "Mom...what should I do, Mom?"

I smiled, the love for my son within me nearly bursting my heart and replied, "Whatever you want, baby. You can do whatever you want with Mommy!"

Scotty returned my smile and slowly crawled forward and I pulled my knees back and spread my thighs, expecting him to plow right into me, but my son surprised me as he suddenly ducked his head, bringing his face just above my pulsating pussy -- close enough that I could feel his warm breath on my wet, quivering flesh. He took a deep breath through his nose and then lifted his head a little and said with a childlike wonder, "Mom, I like how you smell!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Naughty Family Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds