• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rapid Descent Ch. 01

A Rapid Descent Ch. 01

12

Main Cast

This story was written by request. The general idea was provided to me, but all the details, good and bad, are my own... just like the typos and grammatical errors.

I am working toward a five or six part series. The first two are being submitted now.

A Rapid Descent

Chapter 1, It Begins

Raj stared in at her husband, lying there in his bed. He had taken another Oxycodone and was no longer capable of even recognizing her standing in his doorway. She was ashamed at herself for even continuing to provide him the drug since he was addicted to it. She had had to take over the 'procurement' of the drug from some sleazy guy who had been selling her husband the drug illegally after his doctor cut him off. He said he didn't care at this point and just wanted to take away the pain of life. So she continued to try to keep up with his need for the drug as a good wife, but the money for buying it illegally had run out a while ago and she continued to meet his demands for the replenishment knowing that she was falling behind in the required payments. The dealer would not wait much longer and she wondered which of her household items he would take.

Raj sighed and went back into her separate bedroom. She was just 50 years old, but her husband was much older. It was an arranged marriage. She was in India and he had already been in the U.S. when the family had arranged it. She had married, moved here, and had lived in the U.S. ever since. She was raised by her old school family in India and still maintained many of the traditional values, including not abandoning her husband even though they had slept in separate bedrooms for several years and he had become almost useless for the last five. Everything in their life was separate now and she was dying for some outside interaction with real people. She had to spend entirely too much time taking care of her useless husband. She had never in her life considered leaving him, but now she craved just having a good friend to go to lunch with regularly. Most of their local friends had turned out to be couples that he knew and they had slowly fallen by the wayside as he got worse. With the condition her husband was in, she was basically alone.

This is what put them in the jeopardy they were in today. The provider of her husband's pills was coming today and expected some form of payment, but the money was gone. She was having to sell things and was trying to think of what to do next when the doorbell rang.

She answered it to find Bill, the dealer, standing there smiling at her. He was not bad looking, but he was one of those guys who always looked like he was up to no good. And he was. He was about 6', 200 lbs, and just looked rough. He held up a bag. "Well, hello, Raj. The next refill is here. Do you have the money?"

She stared at the bag. "No, but I have plenty of furniture and other things I can give you."

Bill pushed his way past her. "Well, let's see what you have to make payment with."

She was a little surprised at how he pushed past her without her invitation into the house. She turned and followed him into the living room. "I have a nice flat screen TV here. What about some kitchen appliances?"

Bill turned to Raj. "Do I look like a Goodwill store to you? I don't want your 'things', I want cold hard cash."

Raj was afraid of this. "I'm having a yard sale this weekend to raise some of the money. I can get you a payment by Saturday."

Bill just continued to stare at her. "Hmmm. Let me see. Today is Tuesday, so that means 4 days until Saturday." He rubbed his chin like he was thinking about it. "Well, I think I will need a deposit on that. Just a second."

Bill walked over to the front door and opened it and waved to someone. Raj stood there rooted to the floor. Suddenly a large black man, probably a couple of inches taller than Bill and a few pounds heavier entered the house, carrying a small backpack.

Raj stared. "Wait, what's going on?"

Bill grinned evilly at her. "Well, you are behind and can't make the payments and said you cannot even pay me any monies at all until Saturday. That means that we have to have some sort of collateral – or in your case, a substitute payment. George is here to help me evaluate the collateral."

Raj looked at the two men as they leered at her. "What do you mean a substitute payment? What do you mean collateral?"

The two men exchanged a look and then the black man reached in to the backpack. Bill walked in front of Raj and stood close to her to divert her attention from George. "Raj, you are still pretty good looking for your age. You can't be much over 40, right?"

Raj was a little surprised by this change of subject, but still a little flattered by his comment. "Well, just a little over 40." She smiled.

Bill moved closer to her and Raj started to back up as he got a little uncomfortably close, the smile running from her face. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed her shoulders and she felt her arms being pulled back by George and then her hands were cuffed. She was in shock. Raj was wide-eyed and finally found her voice. She struggled and yelled. "Let go of me! What do you think you are doing? I'm going to call the cops, you assholes, if you don't let me go. I said you could take something, so take it and sell it and be done with it." As she was yelling, George pulled out the ball gag and quickly threw it over her head. She tried to resist, but the two big men held her and forced it into her mouth.

Raj now found herself cuffed and gagged as they dragged her to the couch. She was in shock, but still struggled. They had no problem getting her to sit on the couch. They stood in front of her as she shook, squirmed, and wriggled to do something about her predicament, but finally calmed as she became fatigued and realized the futility of struggling at this point. Bill and George were standing in front of her with leering smiles and she glared back at them.

Raj thought they were planning on robbing her blind, but then, while staring at her, Bill asked George the question that shocked her. "Well, George, what do you think? Didn't I tell you that she had a nice comfortable ass?"

George chuckled. "You're right. I've never had an Indian woman before and this one has some good meat on her bones. You know I like my women with a nice round ass. This one will do fine."

Raj was afraid she was not hearing correctly. She looked back and forth. She thought they were going to rob her, but now she was becoming seriously petrified as she realized they were talking about rape. She never considered that any man would rape a 50 year old woman.

Raj was not listening, but finally realized that Bill was talking to her. "Raj. Raj. Ah, there you are. Now don't become too upset. We don't want you to do anything you don't want to do, but you owe us a lot of money. You want your husband to continue to have his medication, right? Well, you need to do something to make it up to us. So, if I take out the ball gag, will you promise not to scream? Nobody can hear you with the house set so far from the road anyway. Can I trust you for that?"

Raj was very scared now, but desperately wanted the ball gag out, so she nodded her head.

George removed the ball gag and Raj went ballistic. "Let me go! You'd better not touch me or I'll have the police all over you."

Slap! Bill interrupted her with a quick slap across the face. "Shut up, Raj. Wait until you've heard our proposal."

"I don't have to hear it, you perverts. I'll have you two sent to jail...."

Slap! Bill gave her another one and this was hard enough to really stun Raj. "Raj, if you don't shut up and listen the ball gag goes back in. Got it?"

She shook the cobwebs from her head and nodded, still glaring, but becoming more scared because of the slaps.

George went to stand in front of Bill. "That's enough slapping, Bill. She doesn't need any more. She'll cooperate, right Raj?

Raj stared at the two of them and gave a slight nod, petrified at what that meant.

Bill leaned over in front of her. "Raj. You owe us a lot of money. We have you in handcuffs and have everything we need to hold you while we fuck you, but I don't think we need to do that, do we?"

Raj stared at him, unable to understand where he was going with that question.

Bill clarified. "Okay, Raj. Here's how it's going to work. I'm going to take your handcuffs and move them to the front. Then George and I are going to strip off your pants. George here loves to eat pussy. He's going to eat your pussy until you cum and then you are going to return the favor and suck his dick. Do you understand?"

Raj nodded her head and tried to think of what, if anything, she could do. She was only 5'5" and even with a little extra weight, weighed only about 160lbs. She was going to be no match for two guys over 6' tall who were big, young, and strong. She was trying to analyze her options when suddenly she realized her hands were uncuffed in the back and being recuffed in front of her. She struggled with them and tried to make it difficult, but they had her cuffs back on her, then yanked her light slacks and panties down and pushed her back onto the couch. Once she landed on her bare ass, they finished taking her feet out of the clothes. She stared at them as George undressed, trying to keep her legs closed and covering her dark bush. He was in pretty good shape and looked big enough to crush her. She took a quick peek at his dick to see what she feared she would have to deal with. It was a nice sized dick, very dark, and she shuddered to think what they were going to make her do. She wanted to cry out, but knew that nobody was going to hear them, not even her drugged husband.

They picked her up and placed her face down on a small stool in the living room. It was leather and cool on her skin, but she couldn't think about that. She was now on her knees, bent over a stool, with her hands cuffed. They had lifted the front legs and placed her cuffed hands under the front legs of the stool to better control her. Her head hung off the other side and she could see both of them.

Bill knelt in front of her, holding her shoulders, and George went around behind her. She could feel George pulling her legs and then ass cheeks apart, checking out a part of her that almost nobody outside of the medical community had ever seen. She felt herself blush and cringe, but there was nothing she could do. This caused her pussy to be on full display to George and was starting to cause the lips to separate. George smiled. "Nice hairy pussy there, Raj. I think I'm going to love the taste of it."

Raj stared at Bill as she felt George put his hands on either side of her pussy, holding her large thighs apart with his big hands. "Please... I can't... please... don't." Raj kept pleading and squirming the entire time, but George just smiled, held her thighs tightly, and planted his face in her ass. She flinched and tried to hold back. Her squirming and movements were nothing compared to the strength of these two men.

George started kissing and licking all over her pussy and then brought his hands up to part her lips. The glistening pink inner lips were visible and he took a good long lick and slurp. Raj's pussy started getting wet.

Bill grinned and whispered into Raj's ear. "That's a lovely pussy you have there Raj. How long has it been since you've been fucked? Sucked?" Raj didn't answer, just squirmed and fought. "George is going to make you feel real good. You should be happy that you are a woman. If you were a man and owed us money we might break your legs, but since you are a woman and George is infatuated with nice round asses, we decided to give you a break and let him give you some pleasure."

Raj's mind was racing as she tried to think of what else to do. Struggling was not accomplishing anything and her pussy was finally starting to respond to the ministrations provided by George. Being forced to do it at first had kept her from getting any enjoyment out of it, but now her pussy was starting to enjoy having a tongue on it again after so many years.

Suddenly, George removed his face from her nether regions and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "You taste wonderful Raj. Please let me enjoy this. Try to think of a better time in your life and ignore Bill. I'll make you feel wonderful."

While Raj thought about that, she felt George move so that he could reach her clit and she closed her eyes and moaned. She hadn't had sex in several years and masturbation was not something she did easily. She was angry and disturbed, but the stimulation of her nerve endings was preventing her from displaying any more displeasure at them. Suddenly, a thought came to her. 'Oh, my God! I have a man licking and sucking my pussy again!' It had been years. She had to hope that things would not get worse, but for now, her body was enjoying the stimulation and George's suggestion made it appear to her that he had her best interests at heart. Maybe he worked for Bill, too, and did this only because he had to.

She was still trying to block out the feelings when George ran his tongue up over her anus, teasing it while he inserted two fingers into her cunt. She groaned and decided that she would have to let them have their way, hoping it would end quickly. She tried to think of something else, something enjoyable while George licked and sucked at her pussy and ass. She tried to imagine some gorgeous hunk she had lusted over when she was young, but George's face kept appearing because he was doing a better job eating her than anyone had before.

She was moaning with her eyes closed for a short time and when she opened them she realized Bill was nowhere to be seen. She tried to crane her head around to spot him. She was suddenly fearful again, but George was so good that she quickly forgot about it. She relaxed her head and let him have his way. There was nothing she could do anyway. She dropped her head and just let George push her toward her first orgasm in months. He was slowly finger-fucking her with two fingers, making sure to push down and find her g-spot with them and using his thumb on her clit, while he was tongue-fucking her ass. She groaned. It was going to be a big orgasm. She started squirming and moaning and suddenly it was upon her. She groaned loudly and jerked a few times as the orgasmic waves crashed over her. She came and came and came and finally, George let up.

Raj felt so ashamed that she had let that happen. She knew that it was wrong, but she didn't see any other choice in her condition. She thought about what she would do when they left – like call the police. She could definitely get even with them.

She was collapsed onto the stool, her head hanging down and decided to finally raise it up and see what they would do next. She was dreading what Bill had said before. She was not good at oral sex and if they really forced her to suck George and she was bad, they might still beat her or not give her the pills. What other option was there?

She looked up and was looking directly into a small video camera. Her eyes went wide and she immediately put her head back down, letting her hair fall over her face. "Oh, my God! What are you doing?"

"Just documenting this for our future entertainment. You seemed to really enjoy George's mouth. He sure does know how to eat pussy and ass, doesn't he?"

Raj didn't answer. She was stunned and ashamed and tears started streaming down her face. Never in her darkest nightmares had she dreamed that she would be filmed having an orgasm from a stranger giving her oral sex while she was handcuffed. And then she cringed and cried some more when she realized that they were also going to film her sucking his dick. Shit!

She was sobbing when George came around and sat cross-legged on the ground in front of her. This put his now hard dick on display in front of her. It was probably only about 7", but thick, and her husband had a small penis. She was scared beyond belief. She looked up at George and he smiled.

"Raj, don't be scared. I don't want to hurt you, just have sex with you. I'll be gentle, but you have to do this or Bill won't give you the pills. It won't take long. After sucking your pussy and ass, I'm ready to cum quickly. Let's just get this over with and we'll be gone and you will have your pills, okay?" As he said this, he was lightly stroking her face and Raj felt a little better. He was at least being kind to her. She didn't know why he was hanging out with Bill.

"Okay. I'll do it." She was almost completely resigned to her fate now.

Bill leaned in and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Good girl. I'm going to undo your handcuffs now so that you can use your hands while you blow me, okay?"

Raj sobbed and nodded. There was nothing else she could do at this point.

Bill unlocked the cuffs and Raj pulled her arms out from under the stool. Bill helped her up from the stool and her legs were unsteady. He led her over to the couch and sat her down. "Why don't you sit right here and we'll get this over with, okay?"

Raj nodded again and looked up at the bobbing dick in front of her. She then looked up to see Bill filming her and she closed her eyes and continued to sob.

"Bill, put the camera away for a moment." George motioned at Bill and he lowered it. "Okay, Raj, just take care of me and this will be over."

"Okay." Raj answered in a quavering voice as she reached up with her right hand and grasped the base of the strange man's dick in front of her. She looked up at George and he smiled and nodded. Raj took her first lick of a man's dick other than her husband. There was some pre-cum there and it didn't taste bad, but Raj almost gagged anyway at the thought of tasting someone who was not her husband. She tried to remember what might be the best technique, but was not sure she ever knew. Bill helped her out.

Bill lifted her chin up and smiled. "You haven't done this much, have you?" Raj shook her head, tears again brimming in her eyes. Bill stroked her cheek. "Don't worry; I'll help you get thru this. Now first, you want to lick all around the head and take a light suck on it." Raj did. "Now pull it out and lick all the way down each side. Mmm. That's right." Raj waited for further instructions. "Now since this will be quick today, just put it into your mouth. Good. Keep your tongue moving along the bottom, especially when the head is near the front of your mouth, and I'll just fuck your mouth like a pussy." Raj stared up at him, but did it. Bill grabbed her hair and started slowly fucking her mouth.

Raj could feel her shame wash over her, but she didn't stop. If this was her only option to avoid getting hurt by Bill, then she would do it and get rid of them. 'I can do this,' she thought as she let George control fucking her face. He was moaning and talking again.

"Oh, yes, Raj. You are a fast learner. Keep that tongue moving. I'm going to cum soon and when I do, just swallow all the nice sticky cum."

'Oh, shit!' That's all that Raj could think when she heard that. She had never in her life swallowed cum. She was 50 and had never had to do that. She just closed her eyes and accepted it to get it over with.

George, however, was really getting into fucking Raj's face and started thrusting pretty hard. His dick hit her throat and she came up gagging and coughing. Bill pulled back and waited for her to get her breath back. "Sorry, I guess you haven't done this very much at all." He looked up and winked at Bill, then went back to fucking Raj's face. He hit her gag reflex a couple more times, and now she had saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her blouse. She continued to close her eyes each time and just hoped that it would be over soon.

George was stroking more quickly now. He suddenly pulled out of Raj's mouth and she opened her eyes to look up at him. "Keep your mouth open, honey, here comes your reward!" Raj opened her mouth obediently and Bill suddenly erupted, sending several streams of cum into her mouth. One missed and went across her cheek and onto her blouse. She flinched, but kept still enough to receive a copious amount of cum from Bill in her mouth. He looked down and smiled. "Now swallow it all, Raj, and we will be done here."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rapid Descent Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds