• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Has Some Friends Over...

My Wife Has Some Friends Over...

In the weeks after the night that I joined my wife with her two studs life carried on pretty much unchanged. If anything it was kind of strange that nothing was mentioned, there was an unspoken understanding that did not need further discussion. I wanted more, I knew like she did that we were both hooked and neither would be satisfied with our previous vanilla existence.

Friday afternoon seemed to drag more than usual, I had hoped to clear my desk early and get home to start the weekend early. Instead emails and calls kept me distracted and time got away from me. By the time I had caught up and was ready to leave it was nearly 7pm, with an hour commute it was 8pm by the time I finally got home.

Grabbing a beer from the fridge I head upstairs for a soak in the tub. My wife was home and she was preening herself as if she was going out on a date. I thought for a minute I had fucked up and missed something. She assured me there was nothing to panic about, and the party was coming to her. With that she smiled and told me to take my soak and all would become clear.

Climbing in to the tub, I started to relax. The water was soothing and helped me forget the stresses of the day. After a while I started to imagine what my wife had planned for the night. The erotic images and fantasies stirred a hard on which begged for attention. Slowly I started to jerk off enjoying the warmth of the water. My self-pleasure was cut short as the door burst open and a rather angry looking black guy entered. He sneered in disgust as I tried to cover my erection. I started to try to get out of the tub, only to be pushed back down, "sit the fuck back!" he snarled as pulled out his cock and pissed in the tub. As angry as I was, there is no way I stood a chance in a fight with a guy of his size, especially in my unfortunate state of nakedness. When he finished peeing in my water, he shook dry and zipped back up.

"Now to make sure you don't get in the way" he quipped as he pulled out a baggie of pills. He held out a brightly colored tablet, which reluctantly I swallowed the pill and waited to see what would happen next. He left, with me sat in the tub feeling decidedly strange.

The room was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out. I climbed out of the tub and was determined to get dressed. I started to pull on my jeans but just could not stay awake; I felt the edges of the room fold inwards and then blackness.

I must have been out for hours as the next thing I remember was loud music and voices coming from downstairs. I tried to move but still felt heavy and unable to sum up the strength to stand. Another couple of hours must have passed; it was after 1am when I could finally stand. I dressed, still feeling groggy with a thundering headache. I had to know what was going on, the noise from downstairs was deafening. I had to know why I had been drugged and could only imagine my wife and her black cock addiction was at play.

I made my way downstairs and was greeted by a complete scene of sexual depravity. The front room was dimly lit and a purple haze of pot smoke hung in the air. Looking around there was at least 12 men several women, but no sign of my wife. The women were all being taken care of by multiple men. I went through to the dining room and found her. She was lay naked, spread eagled on the dinning table she had a cock fucking her, one in each hand and a guy feeding his cock into her mouth. She was covered in sweat and streaks dried cum. When she saw me, she pulled away from the cock in her mouth and tried to sit up a bit. Still being fucked and still rubbing the cocks of the other two guys she seemed pleased to see me. "Glad you woke up, that was not my idea, but at least allowed me to start things off!" she said breathlessly. Another orgasm hit and she arched her back and thrust harder onto the cock fucking her. Stunned I watched her as she raced to finish off her current fuck. Finally he let out a moan and pushed deep inside her as he dumped his load. Shortly after the two cocks in her hands unleashed their load across he tits and the guy she had been sucking jerked off across her face. Hungrily she licked her lips and cleaned off her hands. She reached out and I helped her off the table leaving a puddle of what I must guess was from at least a couple of fucks.

She led me to the kitchen a gave me her plan for the rest of the evening, she wanted to take the party upstairs to the bedroom and wanted me to act as both door and fluffer. All I could do was agree!

With this she went upstairs to get comfortable. Leaving me to work out the details.

Clinking a glass with my wedding ring "all those that have not fucked my wife yet, remove your shirt and be ready to be called up to see her!" I shouted

5 guys and to my surprise 3 of the women started unbuttoning their tops. Now with their shirts removed, I at least knew who was left un-serviced.

I asked the first two guys to follow me. One was short and squat the other tall and muscular. I led them to the bedroom where my wife was on the bed gently fucking herself with one of her toys. Seeing her guests she pulled it out and sucked off some of the residual cum. "Ok short stuff, you on the bed, get ready to be fucked. Tall, you get my ass and don't stop till you fill me up!" she instructed.

They took their positions and the fucking started. My wife was wild with lust as she thrust down on the cock in her pussy while being pounded up the ass. Her breast swung from side to side and her head rolled back as orgasm after orgasm hit her. I stood watching for a minute admiring how in control she was of these men, knowing that soon she would be receiving a double dose of black mans cum. Sure enough tall started thrusting harder, gripping her hips to control the tempo, I saw his balls tighten as he pumped cum up her ass. This was the push she needed for one big orgasm, which set the guy off that was fucking her pussy. He moaned as he filled her up. She gave them a quick suck clean and they dressed and left.

I figured 3 more would do the trick and get me some action quicker.

Back downstairs I selected 2 men and a girl.

I told the men that they would both take her pussy and the girl to squat on her face and ride her tongue.

My wife took position lay face up on top of one of the guys with his cock buried in her soaking cunt. His friend took position between her legs and pushed in next to the other cock. My wife howled as her cunt was stretched to new levels, her wailing was only silenced as the woman lowered her beautiful black pussy over her face. It was interesting to see a shift in power, while my wife was still in control of the cocks in the room, the pussy seemed to have shifted command. "Lick me bitch! Make me cum" she ordered as she continued to grind her cunt down on my wife's face. It was a beautiful sight as she held open her lips exposing her clit for my wife to lick and probe with her tongue. After several minutes the two guys came leaving my wife to finish off the pussy in her mouth. Focusing all her attention on satisfying the woman, she managed to get her to cum, dripping down her chin.

Next I fetched the remaining two women and the guy. Again the women took charge of my wife, she seemed to be exhausted and happy to take direction. One of the women locked legs with her and started grinding their pussies together meanwhile the other took a squat over her face pushing her pussy and ass over her mouth for her to eagerly devour. This left the guy naked and with nowhere to go. I knelt before him and accepted his cock as he pushed it in my mouth. I sucked and stroked while the girls fucked the hell out of my wife. Eventually the scissoring stopped and the girl squatting over her face, pulled away, held herself open a pissed a long hot stream down my her face and body. This sent my wife over the edge, she was rubbing herself frantically as the piss ran down her body and pooled between her legs. I stopped sucking the guy and led him over to my wife, who was lay in a daze after another massive orgasm.

She rolled over and offered him her ass. Her cunt hung open and was dripping with cum and her own juices; her thighs were streaked with previous loads that had dried. She looked a hot mess. He pushed inside her and set about aggressively fucking her, he slapped her cheeks and thrust so hard she fell forward and lay face down while he continued to rape her ass. She was gripping the bed, I am not sure whether pain or pleasure but all too soon he pulled out and jerked his cock a few times aiming at her gapping hole when he spurted cum over her ass.

He dressed and left. I went down stairs and the house was once again empty. All the guests had left and all had fucked her at least once.

I locked up and headed upstairs shedding my clothes as I approached the bedroom. I had such a hard on and wanted some action for myself. My wife was still lay where she had been left her ass was red raw and covered in the latest load of cum. Her pussy still open and leaking with her hairs matted in cum. I knelt between her legs moved my face close to her and took a long lick from clit to asshole. She moaned in pleasure and spread her leg further allowing me to eat her fully. After a while she rolled over and I continued to clean up her abused holes. Eventually I had cleaned up all traces of her fucking. I wanted to finish off with my own load, my own cock still aching and hard. I pushed inside her with no resistance, she had been totally stretch and was still filled with loads from at least 12 cocks. I lasted minutes and pulled out just in time to spill my load over her cunt in a feeble gesture claiming it as mine!

We fell asleep together on the soaking wet bed, dreaming of what we could do next

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Has Some Friends Over...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds