• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generation of Tarts Ch. 03

Generation of Tarts Ch. 03

12

Andy returned home from Jenny's house rather later than he thought he would. It was well past 6pm by the time he flopped down on the sofa, feeling a bit tired from the energy he had put into servicing his Gran that afternoon. He had come so much that his balls ached a little.

He had been worried than his Mum would already be home and then he'd have an embarrassing time lying to her about what he'd done that day. As it was she came in around half an hour later than him, so he had had an opportunity to get his story straight in his head. "Hi, Mum," he intoned cheerfully as she walked into the living room, dropped her shopping bags on the floor and slumped into the armchair, "Had a good day?"

His Mum was slow to reply and as Andy looked at her more closely he noticed the trace of red around her eyes, and a slight darkness to the lower lids. "Mum, have you been crying?"

"Oh, I'm just so stupid. I shouldn't let it upset me, but it has made me think about what I'm doing."

"What's happened, Mum?" Andy questioned, "I'm sure we can sort this out between us."

"Well, you know how enthusiastic I was this morning about updating my image by getting some new outfits. I think I went a bit too far in choosing to wear these jeans I borrowed from your sister's wardrobe. Teamed with this skimpy top, the biker jacket and the high heels, I look like a tart and someone told me as much."

"That's awful Mum. What happened?"

"I went to the mall and started looking in the shops that all the kids get their stuff from, you know – Topshop, New Look, Primark and the like. I saw this really slinky dress that I thought was great at the time, and went to the changing rooms to try it on. Just as I went in there were two women waiting for their daughters, who were also trying stuff on. As I walked passed I heard one whisper to the other that I looked like mutton dressed as lamb! Anyway, I tried the dress on and came out of the cubicle to look at myself in a larger mirror. I was turning one way and another, walking around so that I could see the dress from different angles, when I heard the two women talking about me again. One said, "She looks like a slut, doesn't she. Has she no sense of shame." I can tell you it really hurt me and I ran back into the changing room and ripped the dress off. I couldn't get out of the shop quickly enough."

"What were you wearing that so incensed them? Why don't you put it on and let me see what they were complaining about."

His Mum acquiesced and went to change. When she returned to the room Andy's eyes popped out on stalks and his mouth gaped open. She was wearing, or rather poured into what could only be considered 'clubwear'. It was an electric blue lycra dress which was so figure hugging Andy could see the swell of each individual arse cheek with a distinct cleft between. The dress was thigh skimming, at least six inches above the knee.. It had a high neck collar band with thin strips of material running down to support the bodice, similar in many ways to suspenders. The bodice was cut to reveal her tits and a deep cleavage was exposed.

This was a dress with which it would be difficult to wear a bra. Andy was pretty sure that his Mum wasn't wearing one. In fact she didn't seem to be wearing panties either. The outfit was completed by skyscraper heeled court shoes.

Once Andy had regained a little composure he could not but help saying "Wow!" The word almost exploded out of his mouth before he had a chance to think about it. "You look amazing, so raunchy. God, you're getting me all worked up and horny"

"Stop it, Andy! Stop that now and be sensible. What do you really think of it?"

"Mum, you do look like a whore. Those ladies were right. You look a slut, but a fabulous sexy slut. What man wouldn't get the horn seeing you wearing that. But that's the problem, you can only wear that dress if you want to get fucked."

"Andy! Wash your mouth out if you're going to talk like that," his Mum responded with some force. "You don't like it then?"

"Like it .... I love it! But you can't wear it in public, you'll attract the wrong sort of man. Once you've got yourself a fella then you can wear it, but only in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. It's a lucky man that gets to see you wearing this dress, and I count myself in on that"

His Mum blushed and then smiled a little sly smile to herself. "I've been really foolish haven't I, thinking that I can relive my youth?"

"I don't blame you for trying that, and I think you look fabulous in all the outfits you've been wearing recently. Very sexy. But that's the point, if you start wearing slutty dresses like that you'll attract men who are only interested in one thing, and it's not in having a long term loving relationship with you. You need to get yourself outfits that are more classy and stylish if you want to get a kind, loving guy. They can still be sexy in a restrained sort of way, but definitely not raunchy like this dress. Alternatively you could wear this sort of outfit around the house, I certainly won't complain."

"Oh, Andy, you're so thoughtful in looking out for me, thank you. You're probably right. I'll take this dress back to the shop tomorrow."

"No, don't do that!" Andy panicked, "Keep it to wear around the house; it might lead you to the bedroom one day in the future."

His Mum blushed again. She wasn't exactly sure what Andy was implying, but decided to be charitable and assume Andy was talking about a time when she had got herself a boyfriend. When his mother went upstairs to change, Andy had an opportunity to rub his cock through his trousers. She might be his Mum but dressed in that outfit she looked so raunchy that Andy had visions of fucking her. If he could fuck his Gran, why shouldn't he fuck his Mum as well.

His Mum came down a little later, more soberly dressed in jeans and a tee shirt, ready to cook the evening meal. Andy thought he'd better help her out, and doing so gave him the opportunity to get up close to her in the confined space of the kitchen. He was able to admire at close quarters the swell of her hips, arse and tits. She had a great figure for a woman of her age, Andy decided. Yes, he would definitely fuck her if the opportunity ever arose, not that it was ever going to happen. Andy didn't see any harm in dreaming though. As he stared at her rear while she was preparing the meal it was all he could do to stop himself rubbing his hard cock up against her arse cheks as he squeezed passed to get to one of the kitchen cabinets. Later that evening he found himself once again fantasising about his Mother, and in the safety of his bedroom he was able to stroke his ample cock in a lazy, gentle fashion until the point at which his urges bubbled over and he shot a load over his toned stomach.

These thoughts and actions inevitably led him to want to see Jenny again and carry out the act of copulation for real, so he phoned her and arranged to go over to her house the following evening.

When he arrived and rang the doorbell, Jenny came to the door dressed in a blue, silky, shorty wrap, which finished three or four inches above the knee. She was wearing black hosiery and black high heeled patent leather shoe-boots, the heel being about as high as she could probably manage – just over three inches. As she let him in she stood slightly to one side and as he passed she fondled his bulging crutch and said in a sultry voice, designed to sound sexy, "Hello, Big Boy, what have you brought for me here?"

Andy waited until she had closed the door, pulled her into his arms, kissed her forcefully and whispered in her ear, "The biggest cock you've ever seen, think you can handle it?"

Jenny giggled and replied, "Handle it, swallow it and wrap it in the warmth of my pussy. How does that sound?"

Andy's response was to take her by the hand, and lead her almost forcefully up the stairs to the bedroom. Once there he pushed her gently onto the bed and lowered himself on top of her, pinioning her arms to the duvet as he did so. Their mouths met again and they kissed, kissed with all the fervour they could muster. Their tongues lashed against each other for a few seconds before Andy withdrew his and nibbled and sucked Jenny's plump lips. Distracted for a few moment, Andy loosened his grip on Jenny's wrist, and Jenny took the opportunity to turn the tables, rolling them both until she was on top.

She now took the lead in their passion, kissing Andy madly, her mouth wandering all over Andy's cheeks, chin and throat. Andy's chin was ultra sensitive to the nibbling and licking action Jenny was using. And he moved to lever Jenny up off him. Jenny accepted this as a cue to move on and she proceeded to unbutton Andy's shirt, almost ripping the last few buttons apart in her haste to run her hands over Andy's torso. She revelled in the gentle swell of his abs, fluttering her hands on his skin as she went. Andy needed to wallow in running his hands over Jenny's body, especially her magnificent tits and reached out to pull open Jenny's wrap, but she was to quick for him, knocking his hands away and pulling the wrap tightly together.

She rolled away ond of the bed, jumping to a standing position in a more sprightly fashion than most women of her age, her keep fit regime showing itself. She made sure the wrap was covering her torso, and turned to Andy demanding "Stand up!". As he did so she ordered "Now strip!".Her voice was firm and its tone was clear – she was firmly in control, and she must be obeyed. Andy hadn't see this side of Jenny before, she had always been so gentle and loving. Andy noticed that a smile kept crossing Jenny's face, she was enjoying this. It was a game, a game in which he had to be submissive, but why? Was the clue under her wrap? Was she wearing something that Jenny felt gave her power?

Andy proceeded to undress as quickly as he could, and as he did so he felt his cock swelling and twitching in response to the expectation of what he hoped would be coming next. "Now sit!" Andy looked around, there was no chair, so he sat on he corner of the bed and looked towards Jenny in expectation. Jenny had moved back a few steps into an open space in front of the dressing table, where she commenced to silently dance, gyrating her hips, alternately thrusting them forward snd then turning to bend over and push her backside in the general direction of Andy and pulling the blue silk of the wrap taut to stretch across the cheeks of her bum. The site was intoxicating to Andy. He licked his lips and bent forward, stretching his arm out ready to run his hand over Jenny's silk clad buttocks, but Jenny caught sight of this out of the corner of her eye and batted Andy's hand away, crying "Naughty! Naughty boy!" laughing as she said it.

The time had come for Jenny to get to the climax of her little show. She turned towards Andy, still gyrating her body, undid the tie of the wrap and let the silky garment fall to the floor. Andy gasped. The sight in front of him was a wonder to behold. Jenny was wearing a corset! An old one admittedly, in a blue lacy fabric, which lacked the sensuality of modern fabrics. Still it was a corset, a garment that had Andy's mind turning cartwheels, after all he had never come across one in the flesh before, at least not one lovingly encasing an exquisite female form. Lingerie hanging on the racks in the department store, and even the photos of 'Dolores' in his magazine didn't count, and anyway paled into insignificance in comparison to the exotic sight of Jenny gyrating in front of him.

The corset cinched in her waist and pushed out her tits. A series of wide and sturdy suspenders held up sheer black stockings. The outfit was completed by black patent court shoes with a high heel, higher than Jenny had previously worn, she was clearly doing her best to fit in with the photos of 'Dolores' that Andy had previously shown her. The entire ensemble had a rather retro effect to it, Andy imaged it would have been entirely at home in the '60s and '70s. At least the panties were clearly new. They were blue lace thongs that were cut so narrowly they had difficulty containing Jenny's ample pussy lips. As Jenny continued to dance in front of him Andy noted that the thong had disappeared into the deep cleft between the cheeks of her arse.

Andy's cock was rock hard and throbbing. It was aching to be wanked, and Andy could not help himself. He clasped his shaft in his fist and started to rub up and down. He knew he shouldn't, that it would shorten his capacity to withstand Jenny's own efforts when she came to suck and fuck him, but he couldn't help it.

Jenny hunched her shoulders and slipped off the straps to the corset. With a little effort and by pulling down the bra cups she slipped her arms free. That allowed her to then lift her tits one by one and fold back the bra cup so that they hung loose. And hang they did, down over the top of the corset by at least three inches, the weight of their fleshy contents pulling them down, such that they appeared as half filled bags. Andy's dick throbbed and throbbed again, almost every time that Jenny jiggled to make her tits sway about. The movement became more exaggerated as she bent forward so that they hung free of her torso. Andy was in heaven, his eyes dancing from one tit to the other. The sight was as if 'Dolores' had come to life. He hadn't realised quite how turned on he was by the time-worn bodies of mature, almost elderly, women. He sat mesmerised by the half filled sacks in front of him and stared at the stretch marks running from Jenny's ribs down towards her nipples.

As Jenny swung her tits tantalisingly in front of him, Andy snapped out of his revery and reached out to grab them. Jenny giggled and jiggled a little more, so as to make his task more difficult. But Andy soon had his hands cupped around them, and stroked along their undersides where they hung against Jenny's chest wall, down towards the nipples. He shuddered in ecstasy as he did so, moaning softly to himself, "Mmm, so soft and silky" and then more directly to Jenny, "You have the most fabulous boobs, I want to stroke them forever."

It was almost as if if he was milking a cow's udders, but there was something very erotic about the light stroking action he was using. His cock continued to throb, and the pressure of his spunk as it built up was a delicious agony.

Andy took a slightly firmer hold on the milk jugs and pulled towards him. He lifted one tit and took it into his mouth. He licked his tongue around the nipple and started to suck it gently. Now it was Jenny's turn to shiver in anticipation of the copulation to come. Andy wanted more. He opened his mouth as wide as it would go, until his jaws ached, and sucked gently to pull the soft, pliable sack into his mouth. The one advantage of an old woman's tit, he decided was that their semi-emptiness allowed their shape to be easily distorted, and Andy's sucking action turned the sack into more of a sausage shape, so that it started to slip further and further into his mouth. He loved the sensation of her nipple sliding along his tongue. He hoped to get a lot of Jenny's boob into his mouth, but his mouth wasn't quite as big as he'd imagined.

After a few seconds his jaws ached so much. He gagged slightly, so that he had to pull back allowing the succulent flesh to slide out of his mouth. Copious amount of saliva glistened on Jenny's skin, and some of it slid down the sensuous curves to the nipple where it dripped off, landing on his thigh. Andy took hold of the half empty sack and used the remaining saliva to slide his hand along the underside almost as if he was masturbating Jenny's tit.

He continued to massage Jenny's fruits and leant back slightly as Jenny grasped his pulsating cock. The sensation led him to immediately let out a gasp. He realised his pole was on fire and Jenny's hands were cooler, giving the sensation of ice being applied. "Oh! Jenny, do me, make me come, it's not fair to torture me."

Jenny laughed softly and proceeded to run her clasped hand up and down his shaft, pulling the foreskin backwards as she went. "How do you want it big boy? In my mouth, or my pussy?" she whispered.

Andy did not stop to ponder the question, he was too far gone to make a rational decision. "Anywhere," he gasped, "Just make me come."

Jenny giggled and chuckled, "So I'm in charge again am I? Lay back then." As she said this she pushed against his chest quite firmly, and Andy involuntarily fell back on the bedclothes, his body sliding forward until the cheeks of his arse were only just supported on the corner of the mattress.

Jenny bent forward and lapped her tongue around the head of his shaft. Andy let out another involuntary sigh, "Yesss, ohh that's it, don't stop, will you?" Jenny bent a little lower and began to nibble the side of his cock, running down from his helmet towards its base. When she got there, Andy felt her hot breath on his balls and wondered if she was going to suck them, but the nibbling was replaced by her wet tongue as she lapped all the way back up to the head again.

Andy heard an audible sigh as Jenny took in a gulp of air. He wondered what that was all about, but quickly realised the reason, for her mouth proceeded to envelop his helmet and he felt her tongue tickling his glans. Andy looked forward in anticipation of the wonderful blow job he was now expecting to get. Jenny's lips gradually slipped down his shaft slowly but surely, however at between seven and eight inches in length his manhood was too big for her, and halfway down she gagged, pulling back a little. The reflex action had caused her saliva glands to work overtime and bubbly streams of the stuff ran down his shaft. Now certain of her limitations, Jenny commenced to bob up and down, her lips making tight contact with his prick. Each time she slid down his cock, her tits slithered across his thighs, the firmly erect nipples giving the sensation of a finger being run across the skin. Andy was so enraptured that he called out, "Oh, Gran, I just love your tits," forgetting in the heat of the moment to call her by name, as they had agreed.

More saliva was leaking out from the seal between her lips and his tool now and plastered the lower regions of his cock. Andy was in seventh heaven, sighing and gasping, "Mmm, you sure know how to do this, don't you! You must be the best cock-sucking granny in the area," he chuckled.

Just then. Jenny straightened up, spitting a large globule of spit on his helmet as she went. Andy assumed he had done something wrong, and was about to apologise for his remark when Jenny moved forward and straddled him. She shuffled her feet a little and wiggled her hips while straightening her back. Unbeknown to Andy she was getting in just the right position to take his manhood into her cunt.

Grasping his prick firmly she ran it backwards and forwards across her fanny lips, pressing down slightly as she did so. Her lips were dangly and floppy, and she needed them to separate each side of Andy's cock. When with the additional lubrication of the saliva they did so, she started to feed it into her pussy, squatting slightly lower all the time. Her tunnel was sufficiently loose to accommodate Andy's girth as she went, and only once did she have to bob back up a little to make herself comfortable. Soon she had the entire length of Andy's rod stuffed inside her, and her arse cheeks perched on Andy's thighs. "Mmm, that's wonderful," she sighed, "I feel so full. I've never had such a big tool in my life, your Grandad was much shorter. I'm glad I'm just the right length for you. I can feel your cock tickling the entrance to my womb."

Andy was a bit disconcerted by the language Jenny had used. Although he had just inadvertently called Jenny 'Gran', to hear her talk about Grandad upset him a little, and brought sharply home what it was exactly that he and Jenny were up to. He'd have to have a talk with her about that, but that had to come later. Now he had an urgent desire to come, so he started to bounce Jenny up and down with his thighs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Generation of Tarts Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds