• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dinner at Jeff and Stacy's

Dinner at Jeff and Stacy's

12

Robert first met Jeff when they were in college together. Three years later he met Stacy. Stacy was everything Robert wanted in a woman, except that she was dating Jeff. Robert really liked being around Stacy, but she only had eyes for Jeff. When Robert and Stacy had time alone they seemed to be enjoying themselves, but Robert always knew that she was with Jeff and that was all there was to it.

When Robert attended Jeff and Stacy's wedding. he let his thoughts of forming any kind of relationship with her go. He realized he should have let them go a long time ago, but they had got him through some lonely nights.

For the past seven years, he and Jeff stayed in close contact and would play racket ball together and hit the bars after work. He would see Stacy from time to time and when he did he tried not to see her like an object of lust like he used to, but it was hard for him, because she still looked so beautiful now at 35. Her dark brown hair flowed down to the middle of her back, and her blue eyes would light up a room. Once she'd see Jeff she'd hold him close and kiss him deeply. Robert really had to deal with the fact that this was his friend's wife.

One late night at a bar, Jeff looked over at Robert and asked, "Do you think my wife is beautiful?"

"Yeah, I guess, I never really thought about her." He tried to hide his lies.

"Oh," he seemed to be disappointed by Robert's answer.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's our love life. We have been stuck in a rut for years, I feel like she'd like to try new things, and I would as well."

Robert had heard and read about things like that, but he also wanted to hear about stuff that Stacy wanted to do in the bedroom.

"Like what?" he asked.

"A third party. She brought it up, and I agreed to it, and your name was mentioned."

"My name?" Robert asked, pointing at his chest.

"Yeah, she said she felt close to you when we all used to hang out, and that you would be better for her than just finding a person online to grant her dream fantasy."

"I agree." he said trying to make sure he didn't choke on his last swig of beer.

"So would you be interested in hearing this? There is a twist."

"Sure."

The two men discussed this fantasy and Robert seemed to be happy with what he was hearing because he would finally be able to be with Stacy in a sexual way, just like he used to fantasize about in college. He knew he would have to be in the room with Jeff, but that was just something he'd have to deal with in order to finally see Stacy naked.

A week later, Robert showed up at Jeff's house wearing his best dress pants and shirt. This would be a night to remember for all involved. He knocked on the door to find Stacy standing there wearing black high heeled shoes and a sweater dress that went slightly above the middle of her thigh. Her legs were covered in nude-colored nylons and her shoulders were left bare so that Robert could see that she probably wasn't wearing a bra under this dress.

"Hello Stacy, it's been a while," he said as he walked past her.

She closed the door behind him and she hugged him, he could feel her soft breasts press against his chest and it made him anxious to start the night ahead. They parted from their hug when Jeff entered the room, dressed much the same as Robert did.

"Robert, glad to see you could make it to dinner tonight." He offered his hand and Robert shook it.

The two men sat down while Stacy went back to the kitchen to finish some of the cooking before serving the food.

"Wow, Jeff you really went all out for this tonight."

"Yeah, freshly made bread, candles, we really wanted to have a fancy dinner tonight. I'll even throw on some classical music once she gets out here with the roast."

"I can't wait, I'm hoping to have some more time with her before we get to desert."

"I'd like that too, we wanted you because of the connection she feels that she has with you. But I hope you keep in mind she's my wife and I can pull the plug on this if I feel that things are going too far."

"I understand, and I'm not going to cross any line, it's just sex, nothing more. I just hope that you two enjoy it."

"I have another request to make about this."

"Sure, what?"

"Don't mention this to her, just do things as you feel they should be conducted."

Robert took some olive oil and vinegar and poured it onto a small plate in order to dab his bread into it as he waited for Stacy's return. Stacy came out with the roast and placed it at the head of the table. Jeff took that as his cue to get up from the seat across from Robert and let Stacy sit down where he was.

Robert took in the curve of Stacy's exposed shoulders, how pale it was in contrast to the brown stretchy dress. He remembered feeling the ripples in the fabric, a thick knit sweater. She wasn't wearing much makeup, maybe a little on the eyes, but not much more. He thought this kind-of odd as she was really dressed up, and the dress looked new.

Stacy held her plate up to Jeff and he gave her a chunk of the roast beef. She served herself some of the carrots and other fixings around the table, while Robert had his beef put on the plate.

"So Robert, I haven't seen much of you around lately, what have you been up to?" Stacy asked in order to begin a conversation with him.

"Not too much really, just work and home."

"Not dating?"

"I've tried a few times, but my schedules don't quite meet up with the gals I'm interested in. I've thought about trying the internet, but I'm a bit worried about that."

"Robert, seriously, most people online are honest about who they are, especially at our age, I'm sure you'll find someone, I've always enjoyed my time with you."

"I've always enjoyed my time with you too, it's a pity we don't hang out more."

She smiled at him as Jeff put his food on his plate, and Robert piled some sides onto his. Both of them wanted this to be a long meal so that the night would go the way they had discussed.

Jeff put on some classical music, not too loud that a conversation couldn't take place, but loud enough that it could still be heard during casual conversation.

"What have you been up to Stacy?"

"Well, I've managed to climb up that corporate ladder to become a supervisor. I feel very successful at my job and I think that good things are going to happen for Jeff and I." She patted Jeff's hand as he sat back down at the table. They smiled at one another as Robert began to wonder what he was really invited for.

"I can see that you two really love one another, and that's something after seven years."

"Yeah, seven years," Stacy seemed to sigh.

"It's been a great seven years." Jeff added. "But really we missed us being a trio of friends. We are glad that you decided to join us and have this fantastic feast with us."

Robert took that as an ok for this fantasy to still play out. He had given this night a lot of thought since it was brought up a week ago. He never really saw this kind of act his thing, but he's looked it up online, and found that not only was this something that interested Jeff, but a number of other men and women as well. He felt very confident in his ability to make this a fantasy that all three would enjoy.

The three adults finished eating their dinner. They still continued to drink the red wine that went with their tasty roast: more for the two men than for Stacy herself. They told stories about their college days as well as stories about work. Robert watched as a slight blush grew on the top of Stacy's chest, she was obviously having a fun night with these two men, Robert decided to see if he could take it to the next level.

Jeff took all the plates and the dinner off the table, leaving Robert and Stacy time to continue talking alone.

"So, you and Jeff still go out on dates?"

"No, he's got his life and I have mine, it's amazing that we were even able to make tonight happen at all. I'm glad though that you and he kept in touch after all these years."

Robert's green eyes seemed to sparkle when she said this. "How come?"

"Because I would have missed you," Her blue eyes twinkled, and a smile crossed her pink lips.

With the table cleared and Jeff was in the kitchen, Robert got up from the table and walked over to Stacy.

"Care to dance?" he asked, offering her his hand. Stacy took it.

He led her to a space just a couple of yards away from the table, and not too far from the swinging door into the kitchen. He placed his right hand on her left hip, and held her right hand with his left. She placed her left hand on his right shoulder and they did a slow box step to the classical playing in the background.

"It's been ages since I slow-danced." Stacy told her former classmate.

"Me too, it seems to me that this was something taught to me that I'd never use. Most clubs when we were in college were all techno, no slow stuff."

"Well, you're using it on me now, and I love it."

Robert felt gutsy, and he lowered his hand from her hip and used it to caress her left ass cheek. Stacy pushed his hand away using the hand she placed on his shoulder. Her blue eyes locked with his green ones and she gave him a stern look.

"I'm a married woman," she said showing off her sparkling ring, "you shouldn't be touching me like that."

"But I want to Stacy, and I want so much more." Robert let go of her hand and placed it around her, his other arm joining in the embrace.

Stacy pushed against his chest only to find that he was stronger than she thought. "Jeff, help me." She shouted. She felt the other man kiss against her neck, and his dark hair brushing against her cheek as she tried to fight his contact.

Jeff bolted out of the kitchen to find his wife fighting his friend. He looked shocked and really didn't know what to do.

Stacy's eyes made contact with her husband's. "Why are you just standing there, help me."

Robert's hands started to pull up the dress as she moved her hands behind her back to keep him from feeling more of her body. Robert moved his lips from the woman's neck. "Damn it Jeff, this is harder than I thought."

Stacy looked at Jeff again, with a look of anger. "You're in on this with him. You sick bastard, you want to see Robert touch me like this."

Jeff didn't know what to do. He walked around the back of his wife and saw the four hands struggling with hem of the garment. He reached into the pocket of his dress pants and pulled out a pair of shiny handcuffs. He grabbed one of his wife's wrists and squeezed a cuff around it.

Stacy felt the cold steel on her wrist and began to fight against her restraint as her free hand wrestled with Robert's hands, trying to keep her backside covered. Stacy was overpowered by her husband, and he grabbed her other wrist and cuffed it. His wife bound in front of his friend, Robert's hands tried to lift her dress up, but her hands, in the cuffs, struggled to keep the dress from rising.

The dark haired man backed away from the woman. Her hands at her back, her head down towards her breasts, she was a sight to behold, even in this helpless, vulnerable state. "You look so beautiful Stacy, I've always fancied you."

"Fuck you." she said, aiming her voice to her rounded chest.

"Go ahead Robbie, look at my wife's tits. You know you want to."

Jeff was right, Robert did want to, he always had and here was his chance. He approached the woman and yanked down on her dress. She felt as the rough fabric was moved around her soft sensitive flesh and over her erect dark brown nipples. She saw Robert stare at them as they were in his full view.

"God, they're beautiful," he said before flicking her nubs with his forefingers.

"Go ahead buddy, enjoy my wife, I'd love to just watch you fuck her."

Robert couldn't believe what he was hearing, and he was sure that Stacy couldn't either. He took her right breast and caressed it in his hand, before crouching down enough to take it into his mouth. He looked up at her and saw the defeat in her eyes, as he tasted her sensitive breast. He played with the other nipple with his thumb and forefinger, truly enjoying his buddy's wife's tits. Her eyes closed and he couldn't tell if it was out of sadness for the lack of control she had or out of pleasure, her noises didn't give him any more knowledge.

"Take her panties off Robbie, see if she's wet enough to fuck," Jeff said, cheering him on.

Robert moved his head away from the tit. "I know Jeff, I've had sex before, but this is Stacy I want to see her naked before I stick it in her. So, help me at least lift this dress up past her hips so I can see her panties before pulling them off of her."

Jeff grabbed Robert up by his left wrist and the two men faced each other.

"This is my wife we're still talking about and if I don't want you to see her pussy, then you're not, just stick with what we discussed from there."

"Go to hell Jeff, if all you're going to do is watch, he's going to have me any way he wants." Stacy said giving the two men a bold look.

"Damn it," Jeff said under his breath, "she's right. If I'm just going to watch you fuck her you're going to have to do it your own way. I guess she's not the only one here whose hands are tied."

Robert and Jeff stood behind Stacy, her hands still clutching onto the back of her dress.

"Let go Stace, you know we are going to get that dress up where you can't reach it sooner or later," Jeff said, trying to reassure his wife.

"Jeff, let me try to fight to keep my dignity in front of this pervert that you invite into our home. He wants to see my pussy, probably my ass too, and thanks to you and your cuffs he's seen my tits and tasted them. I'm not just going to allow my body to be a show for him any longer. Listen to him Jeff, he's talking about sticking his dick into my body like it was just some hole for him to fuck, and you're allowing him to do this to me, to your wife. Fuck you Jeff."

Jeff walked up behind his wife, she felt his hard cock pressing against her cuffed hands. Jeff placed his hands at the side of the dress and said, "No Stacy, you're getting fucked." He yanked the dress up past her hips, exposing her white lace thong. Jeff stepped back and looked at his wife's exposed ass with the white fabric between both rounded cheeks.

"My God Robbie, I married a slut of a woman. She loves those thongs still at 35, why don't you go over there and feel that ass, I think that's why she wears them all the time, she wants me to notice her firm ass even when she walks the floor at work."

Robert walked up and faced the exposed woman again, finding her head down looking at her exposed tits. He placed his body against hers and she felt his hard cock pressing against her panty covered pussy. He leaned in and kissed her neck again as his hands rubbed over her bare ass. Jeff watched his friend's hands explore his wife's rear.

"They feel nice, don't they Robert, she takes good care of that body. So why don't you take those panties off and see that tight little pussy of hers, I think you'll like it and I can tell you after all the years of sex with her she hasn't loosened up."

Robert moved his hands from her ass and placed them on her hips, feeling the string waistband that held her panties up. He latched his fingers into the garment and slowly pulled them down. Her thighs tightened to keep the fabric from escaping her body.

"Don't do this Robert, you're better than this." She said almost pleading with the man yanking at the lacy fabric clenched between her thighs. Robert could already see her landing strip that she had lead to the hint of slit between her toned legs. "I can already see a glimpse of your pussy Stacy, I want to see it all before I stick my dick inside and make you take my cum."

"Yeah, tell my wife what she's going to do to. Talk dirty to her too. I like that." Jeff said adding to the scene unfolding.

Robert let go of the band and turned toward the kitchen.

"Hey Rob, where are you going?" Jeff asked with some concern in his breath.

"I'm going to get a knife to cut the panties off of this bitch."

Jeff trusted Robert with this, but neither of them knew how Stacy felt about this until she spoke up.

"Rob, don't. I'll let you remove my panties. It appears that you'll do whatever it takes to get at my hole," she said, still pointing her head down at the floor.

Robert turned around and got down on his hands and knees before the helpless woman. He placed his hands around the waistband and glided the lacy garment down the woman's nylon-covered thighs and calves till they ended up at her high heels.

Stacy stood there with just her stomach and back covered by the stretchy brown dress, her legs covered by the thigh high stockings and high heels. She's been naked before, but she never felt more exposed than she did with Robert kneeled before her loins.

"Is she wet Robert, do you smell her lust seeping from her?" Jeff asked wanting to know every detail about what was taking place.

"I don't think so Jeff, help me lead this whore to the table I've got some ideas I've been working on for this."

Jeff was excited that the end game was upon them. "Shall I move the cuffs to her front, I don't want her fighting too much for this."

"Just remove them, I don't see her having much fight left, but we'll grab a wrist apiece just in case, and if we have to drag her to the table and sit her on it, that's what we'll do," Robert said in a very authoritarian voice.

"Wow Robbie, you've thought of everything. I guess it's amazing what you can do in a week."

Robert grabbed her right wrist and Jeff her left. Jeff walked around behind her and using the key in his right hand he un-bound the woman.

"You're going to behave, right Stacy?" Jeff asked as he stood upright. Stacy nodded.

She took a couple of steps forward to leave her panties on the floor. The men still held on to her wrists as she continued to the table. Stacy kept her head down, her hair mostly staying at her back, and some hid her face from the view of the two men who kept her feeling so vulnerable to their desires.

They finally reached the table. "So Robby, what'll it be, missionary or doggy?" Jeff asked.

"Doggy is too impersonal for me, if I wanted to do that we might as well have just kept her cuffed. I want her to watch me, see the look on my face as I slide into her and shoot my load inside her. I want to see her breasts shake as I plow in and out of her wet slit. I want her to see you enjoying her being used by me."

"Wow, Robbie, you are twisted." Jeff said with a small laugh. "Well you heard the man we're going to have to turn you around." He told his wife.

"Jeff, how dare you just laugh at what he just said, the name calling, the language about my private areas. If you two let me go, I'll run out of here as exposed as I am now, I'll tell the neighbors about your sick games so you will have to force my ass to be on that table and hope that I don't get back up." Her head turned toward Jeff's as she told him all of this.

"Well, you heard the lady." Jeff said as he pulled his wife's wrist back to pull her away from the table.

Robert followed his lead and Stacy walked back away from the table. The two men forced her body to spin 180 degrees so that now her back was to the table.

Robert got up in front of Stacy and looked her over. He felt bad for the things he said to this once young woman that he would go to clubs with and have a good time with even when Jeff wasn't around. But here she was exposed in front of him and he had Jeff's ok to do whatever he wanted with her. He just hoped that Stacy would be ok with it too.

"Give me her other wrist," Robert requested. Jeff did as he was asked. "Go to the head of the table and stay there till I need your help," Jeff walked away leaving his wife in the hands of his best friend.

Robert began walking, forcing Stacy backwards to the table. She moved her head up and looked him in the eyes, she saw something in his eyes she never saw before. Her eyes tried to plead with his, trying to find that part that was still the Robert she knew in there. She felt the bottom of her ass hit the top of the table, fear crossed her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dinner at Jeff and Stacy's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds