• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 06

The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 06

She awoke to the feeling of her Master shaking her. "Wake up" he told her. "I need to be pleased before my meeting." Grabbing hold of her head he pushed her face to his cock. "Now open wide bitch" he commanded. When she did he shoved forward and drove his long hard cock into her throat. Holding her head he began a rythymic fucking of her throat and mouth. Fast and hard she was facefucked by her Master. Supporting herself on her hands and knees she looked up at him and smiled around his hardness. "Go ahead and smile now slut " he said as he looked down on his slave. "Soon you will be choking on the load of cum I have for you". He then put all his strength and power into his facefuck of her. She felt him drive all the way to the very back of her throat then he held her there impaled upon him. Tears fell down her cheeks as she tried to breath around the hard member lodged in her throat. Then he released her and she slid back along his cock. She quickly gulped in some air then began to beg her Master to continue fucking her mouth. "Please Master You know I live for your cock to fuck my holes" she told him. "Please facefuck your slut". Then he grabbed her again and rammed his cock back into her willing mouth. As he fucked her he got closer and closer to cumming. When he did explode his cum he drove forward and spewed his cum straight into her throat. She sucked and swallowed greedily as he fed his bitch her morning cum. When she had drained his cock, he told her to be in place for the meeting and left for his morning rounds.

He strode down the hall with his lieutenants following at almost a run to keep up. Wearing a determined look on his face Murdock entered the council chambers. Arranged around the table were all the other clancheifs. Being the host he was sat at the head of the table. In a loud voice he called the council to order. "Gentlemen" he said " I am pleased that all of you could make this important meeting. I have called you here to put a proposal before you. Presently we are the most feared raiders in the known world. But what are we really, we travel in small bands of a few ships sail in make our raids and leave. We have conquered every city and town known to man. We have all gotten great amounts of treasure from this but that is all. When we are loaded we leave and have nothing but trinkets to show for it. Then we must go and raid these places over and over again. When we could be masters of our world. What I propose is this. First we band together and join our fleets. In doing this we will still have enough ships to send the trinkets back and still be able to defend our conquered cities and towns from any army. Plus holding the cities will give us a supply of manpower to reinforce our losses. Then when we are ready we move on to the next area to conquer. Second in order to do this we must be under one leader." This caused an angry outburst from the leaders which he waited to subside before continuing. "No I am not saying to replace you with a king. What I am saying is we cannot have twenty or thirty different leaders just a single Chief of clanchiefs. His duty will be to lead the raids and make sure that we hold what we have gained. In battle his word will be law but when it is time to make decisions about our people and our lands then it will be as before. Each clan will be independent and follow their clanchief. In this way we will become the greatest force on this planet and we will rule the world. I now ask that you think about this while we eat and then vote on it after lunch." With that he waved and the food was brought in. He stood and told them to enjoy as he had some business to attend to and would return before the vote.

Leaving them he went to the next room where Princess Lisa awaited him. She had been watching as he made his speech. "Now then my little slave what do you think? " he asked her. Standing behind her he reached around and began to play with her nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. She thought for a moment then replied. "Most of the younger ones see the wisdom in what you say. A few older ones also, but most are too worried they will make you into a king to agree. The most dangerous will not oppose you here but attack you when they feel safe." She moaned as he pinched and twisted her nipples. Pushing back at him and rubbing her ass against his hard cock. He pondered her words. " Well then" he said " I guess they will have to be made to feel safe." With that he released her and went to rejoin the council.

Entering the room he let his gaze wander past the assembled chiefs. Then taking his place he began to eat as he listened to the discussion around him. Most seemed to be agreeable to his idea but had misgivings. Angus of Skye looked at him and asked "What assurances do we have that this force will not be turned against us.?" " Do you really think that could happen? Most of our Warriors will not fight against each other for they know it is wrong and owe allegiance to one clan or another. Plus how many of us have family amongst other clans?" Murdock replied. Finally someone asked the question on everyone's mind " Who will this leader be." "Well" replied Murdock "we have two choices of how to decide that. One is a vote amongst ourselves, the other is a duel for the leadership. It is up to us to decide which we want to do. Personally I prefer the duel but that will get expensive in lives lost. Anyone else have a better idea?" He scanned the faces around the room.

As he did he saw Ian Dunross step forward. He was second oldest of the men there and many would respect what he said. "First let me say that what Murdock propose's is very wise beyond his years. We would all gain this way but we must be careful we do not chose ourselves a Warrior King. We must find ourselves instead a Master Warrior to lead us. To do this I say we go to the old forms and have a contest of strength and wisdom. I propose the Driud's Knot to all who are willing to lead us." A chorus of shouts of agreement sounded. " Then it is decided" said Murdock "and seeing as we are all here now I say we get the Druid's here as quickly as possible. When they arrive all who see themselves as fit will be welcome to challenge them. Gentleman please enjoy the hospitality of my clan while you are here. Please remind your people that this council is held in peace and must stay that way until a decision is made."

When the council was done he did his normal walk about the castle checking to be sure all was in order and making sure his men were happy. Finishing his inspection he headed for his rooms and his Princess. As he entered she bowed her head and bade her Master welcome. Feeling his cock harden at the sight of her he went to her and kissed her deeply. Then he began to undress her. Coming to her tits he saw her nipples already hard. Leaning forward he began to suck and bite at them. Then hearing her moan he brought the nipple clamps out and attached them. Tugging at the chain he took her to the center of the room. There he tied her wrists together and lifted her to the hook so she hung just off the floor. Spreading her legs he attached a bar to her ankles so she was completely spread fro him. Slowly his fingers traced down to her wet cunt. There he began to rub and play with her swollen clit. She gasped at the pleasure she felt. Then when she was wet enough he took his hard cock and slipped it into her hot wet cunt. Getting it nice and wet as he fucked her. When he felt it was time he removed his cock from her and replaced it with a large dildo. Standing behind her he spread her asscheeks and placed his cock at the entrance to her tiny hole. Pulling her back he impaled her ass upon him. Then he started a hard fast fuck of her asshole. Using her hips to first push her from him then pulling her back upon his hard cock. In and out went his cock as he fucked her. Then reaching around with one hand he tugged at the chain joining the clamps.

She was moaning and crying out with each thrust into her and tug on the chain. "Please Master let me cum" she cried. "Soon my slave" he told her. Then he speeded up the movements of her body. Then when she felt she could take no more he slammed her back onto his cock and held her there. Using one hand to tug the chain he took the other and began to play with her clit again. "Now cum for your Master Slave" he told her. With that she screamed and exploded in exctasy. He felt every wave of orgasm as her asshole tightened and gripped at his cock milking it. Feeling her slowly calm down he removed his cock and undid her bonds. Placing her on her knees in front of him he told her "now suck my cock dry my little fucktoy." Opening her mouth she flicked her tongue out and tasted her cunt and ass juices on his hard cock. Then quickly she swallowed it and began to blow her Master. Looking down he enjoyed the sight of her fucking her own mouth with his cock which had just been in her ass. Back and forth went her head as she licked and sucked at him. Reaching down he grabbed hold of her head and started to facefuck her. Faster he fucked in and out as she sucked and licked him. Then with a huge roar he exploded into her willing mouth. The hot cum shot into her mouth and she swallowed. Then pulling out he milked the last of it onto her upturned face. Using his fingers he wiped the cum from her face and presented them to her. Greedily she licked and sucked the cum from his hand. Picking her up he carried her to their bed and held her as they prepared to sleep. "Master what is a Druid's Knot?" she asked. "That my slave is a question for tomorrow. I do not wish to think of it now." he replied. "Yes Master" With that they drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds