• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Is It Crazy That ...

Is It Crazy That ...

Is it crazy that I want to see another man suck your cock? Does it make sense that somehow that would make me see you as even more masculine than I already do? To me, you are so godlike, so manly, so Thor like, so like Hercules. And the idea of being sucked off by a man somehow proves even more how manly you are. I'd want it to be someone straight, someone who has never fellated before. I'd talk to him and explain that I want to watch, seeing a full view, but that I would stay out of the way, that there would be no play between me and the two of you: maybe later, but not now.

Now I just want to watch you get sucked off. You'd be sitting on my bed, waiting. I'd be talking to him in the next room. You could hear us speaking, but not what we are saying. I'd be telling him about how you lean to one side, and that can be a fun way to tease you, to play with the lean. He'd come in and I'd let you know what I want, that I want you to come in his mouth. You'd agree, saying "Yes, Mistress." I'd instruct you to stand up and unzip your pants. You'd hesitate for a minute, and then I would command you. You'd already be shirtless, so there would be nothing blocking the view. Your cock would be about half hard: hard some from the anticipation of being sucked, but not solid from the hesitation of being sucked by a man.

I'd tell our guest that you have been fellated by a man before, that you love being sucked off, that you love the way I suck you, and that he can only be rewarded with his own pleasure if he can make you cum. He will agree, and ask what the reward will be. I'll tell him that I will decide when you have shot your wad, and not until then, depending on my mood and his moves. I'd have you come to the end of the bed, and I'd sit in the chair in the corner. You'd be standing up with your ass toward the footboard in case he is really good, and you might need to rest and recline some. I'll be able to see your beautiful cock just bobbing there in midair, kind of half mast.

We'll all just pause for a minute, thinking about all this, about what is to come and cum, and then I'll come over and take his hand and begin to stroke your cock with my other hand. I'll show him how to handle you, the way you like it, a firm hand. I'll lick his hand and then place it on your cock while mine is still stroking you. He will start to stroke you, at first hesitantly. I'll remind him that his own pleasure depends on his performance for you. He will grip you a little more firmly then, and your cock will start to respond and come to full attention. At that point, I'll reach down and start to stroke your hanging balls, massaging them, rolling them between my fingers, and cupping them in my palm. My mouth will be watering like crazy, and I'll start to kiss you. You will begin to respond to his hand, starting to rock and sway a little.

I'll step back a bit, gazing into your eyes, holding your glance. He will start to stroke a little more firmly, and I'll drop your balls and have a seat. Now I'm at about eye level with your cock so I can get a really good view of your meat as you are pleasured. I'll instruct him to kneel in front of you, and to swallow you in. At first he will be reluctant, holding your meaty cock in his hand, staring at it, looking back at me, and then finally leaning in to take you. He will lick hesitantly at the tip, lapping a little at the slit. Again I'll remind him that his own pleasure is contingent on him pleasing you, which will in turn please me. He will then suck the head in, and you will let out a soft moan.

Our eyes will be locked, but I'll know from the look on your face that you are enjoying this. It's like I'm sucking you and yet watching all at once. You will close your eyes a bit, your long lashes kind of hanging in mid air, and that is when I'll move my gaze to your cock. I'll see that he is starting to take you in a little more with each stroke: that you are moving forward, starting to thrust a little more each time. That beautiful tilted cock of yours will start to disappear into his waiting mouth, sliding between his puffy lips. His lips are puffy from the sucking and the battering your dick is giving them. I'm seeing what it looks like when I am sucking you: the whole picture. The way your huge member moves in and out with insistence, how you start to darken and redden as you engorge even more; the way you buck your hips; the way you rock in an almost semi-circular way.

This will be so beautiful, so much better even than another woman doing it. After all, that would be no twist at all. And a man knows what it feels like and what he would want, but a straight man would have some hesitation, too. As you really start swelling and thrusting and bucking, he chokes a little and pulls back. I say sternly, "Remember, your pleasure is dependant on you pleasing my pet. If you do a good job, then you will be rewarded well. If you do a poor job, you will not be rewarded." He will take this to heart, and return to your cock, all of the length of it, with enthusiasm.

Soon he'll be swallowing your entire dick, all the way to the hilt, your balls slapping softly at his chin as you ram into his throat. I can tell he is doing a good job because you are rock solid hard, deep red, and veiny. You are moaning even more loudly, and pushing even harder. You reach out and grab his hair, twisting your fingers into the shortness of it, pulling his mouth and throat onto your sword, pushing and pushing and pushing, not even allowing him to catch his breath, or to pull all the way off. I am so turned on that I need to start attending to my own needs.

I stand up and come to you, and slip first one finger, then two, then finally three into your mouth to wet them. You start to suck my fingers in imitation of how your cock is being sucked. My fingers are soaked, and I return to my chair, my throne, to pleasure myself. I sit down and spread my legs wide. I ask you to look at me. You glance over and see my hand sliding down my belly from my mouth, heading for my dripping hole. You try to watch, but your own pleasure continues to distract you, and your eyes fall closed again.

I whisper your names, all of them, and you seem to zone back in and look over to me. Now we are gazing into each others' eyes and I start to play with myself, sliding my fingers back and forth over my slit. Every once in a while, you glance down to watch my cunt, then return your gaze to my eyes. I start by sliding lightly back and forth, then start to slide my fingers into my tight hole, first one, then two, then all three. I'm working myself into a frenzy now, and forgetting to look into your eyes or to watch your cock being devoured.

I remember that part when you start bucking furiously into our guest's throat, and he gags a little, and pulls back. Before I can remind him again to work you as if his own orgasm depends on it, he starts sucking, swallowing, choking you down. He is stroking your balls more insistently than I would, and showing me how a man really likes it. He knows what he likes, so he is mimicking it. You start shoving even harder and faster into his mouth, really losing all sense of rhythm and timing, needing to brace yourself on the footboard, pulling his hair and his head down onto you.

I'm fucking myself with my hand as furiously as our guest is sucking you, climaxing, feeling my juices fill up my hand, run down my legs, puddle in my ass crack. You've got our guest by the hair and you are fucking his mouth like there is no going back, shoving, bucking, slamming in between his lips. I see his cock bobbing, aching, red, engorged, needing attention, but offer none. After all, he is only here for your pleasure right now, not his. I'm not even receiving pleasure from either of you, just from watching you being sucked.

And now you shout out, calling my names, and start to shoot that divine ambrosia of yours into his throat, his mouth, spilling out over his lips. You are so sensitive that you fall back onto the bed and want no touch, the last of your spunk dribbling out the slit in the head of your cock. I invite our guest over to me, and start kissing him passionately, trying to capture any of your spunk that he hasn't already swallowed. I savor the taste of you in my mouth. Even second hand you taste delicious. What comes next?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Is It Crazy That ...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds