• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me On Ch. 04

Marion Turns Me On Ch. 04

You might want to read earlier chapters for a semblance of context. On the other hand, you know what you're in for here. I hope you enjoy the kink, baby.

*****

"I think you're ready for the playroom, baby. I think it's time."

Marion said this to me months and months after we met at work and she seduced me, she in her late twenties, me in my early twenties. She said this to me months and months after she got me to wear women's lingerie, clothes, and accessories, months after she fucked me with her glorious strapon. Marion said this to me weeks and weeks after she led me further on my feminine journey to take Steven's cock in my mouth, in my ass, weeks after they broke me in that glorious weekend, weeks after we'd continued to play with Steven, weeks after I wore a floaty, flower print sundress, dangly earrings, thin necklaces and high heels and fucked Steven's fiery red ass as he lay across Marion's lap.

One Saturday morning Marion and I were sitting on our buttery soft brown leather couch drinking coffee, reading the paper, wrapped in colorful silk robes. Yellow thigh highs adorned my long lean legs and I felt pretty in my new dangly earrings. My hair was a bit mussed from early morning sex; Marion made me lick her bare pussy and I was eager to do so, as always, she tastes so sweet.

The morning light slanted into the room through our large bay window, warmed us, glistened on the small ripples of the wide, deep river beyond the busy boulevard.

"The locked room." I said, tucked my hair behind an ear with a manicured nail.

Marion looked at me, her eyes gleaming and said, "Mmm hmm, the playroom. You've been a very good girl not asking about it anymore. And I appreciate it. And I think you're ready."

"Um, okay."

"Come, let me introduce you." Marion took my manicured hand, my nails one-eighth of an inch past my finger tips for the perfect blend of feminine grace and utility, a lovely yellow this morning to match my stockings. Marion felt it was important for a woman's nails to coordinate with her lingerie, that it helped a woman feel more confident in her allure, her grace, her femininity, and I've learned she's right.

She led me up the black wrought iron spiral staircase, planted me at the locked door, retrieved the key from somewhere in the bedroom and returned. She faced me. "Are you ready?" she said.

"I guess so." I had been curious about this locked room and asked Marion about it repeatedly. All she would say is that when the time was right she would show me. I wondered why now.

Marion unlocked the door, opened it and I stepped across the threshold. Whatever I was thinking about asking Marion flittered away triggering a passing thought about memory and doorways as boundary thresholds and then all thought was gone as I gazed around the room, took it in, began to absorb the implications of what I saw.

Along one wall hung a variety of whips and paddles and floggers and clamps, all of whose bite and sting I've come to love and crave. There were different styles of cuffs. Eyebolts were attached to the ceiling and floor with ropes with clips on the ends looped through them. A frame with a suspended sling, the fisting sling, as I've come to call it. Three different benches were in the room, all with attachments to immobilize a person. A wheeled cart was off to one side, gleaming steel objects arranged neatly on top.

"Marion, what is all this?" I blinked. I was taken aback. My heart raced.

"Well, I told you I was a kinky girl, didn't I."

"Yes, but... Why haven't you told me about this?"

"Mmm, first things first, baby. I didn't want you to be overwhelmed by too much stimulation."

"Stimulation?"

"Yes, baby. When you began your journey you had to wrap your head around wearing lovely lingerie, wearing women's sexy clothes. Had to accept you enjoyed being dressed as a woman, being vulnerable, receptive, desirable, being as much of a woman as you could be. You had to learn to accept and embrace your femininity." My cock twitched in my lacy yellow tanga panty.

"And then you had to face your true sexuality. You had to learn to suck cock like a woman, wearing woman's attire and accessories. You had to learn to love cock as a woman does, to take cock in you tight hole, your tight little ass that is your pussy." My cock thickened.

"That's heady stuff, baby. But you learned so well, and you love it don't you. Dressing as a woman, being a woman, soft and vulnerable and craving cock. Is your mouth watering, baby, are you salivating for cock? Mmm, I bet you are. But can you imagine adding what this room entails to the mix while you were learning to love being a woman, learning to love a hard cock in your mouth, being on your back with your legs in the air, toes pointed to the ceiling, taking thick cock? I love you, baby, I have your best interests at heart, so I waited, but the waiting is over and it's time."

Marion put an arm around me, hugged me and said, "We're going to spend some quality time in here. It's been awhile and I'm hungry. Stay here, I'll be right back." My pulse quickened.

Marion left the room and I wandered around, touching leather harnesses, cuffs, floggers, blindfolds, ball gags, crops and slappers. Bars of varying lengths with steel rings attached. Thin canes of varying length. A familiar curved rod, "J" shaped, with a sphere on a post at one end and a ring at the other. I picked up a thin steel rod from the cart and wondered what its use was, there were more in different thicknesses. A handle with a sharp pinwheel at one end. One bench looked as though it were made to kneel on, another, low to the ground, to lie on with arms outstretched, a third about waist height for a body to lie on.

Marion returned and I gawked at her. She wore a black corset with garters, sheer black stockings, lacy black panties, and black high heeled thigh high boots. She wore dangly silver earrings that matched her choker necklace. Black gloves that ended above her elbows. She'd pinned her hair up as if going to a formal ball. She looked regal and I gulped and gawked.

"You look amazing, you're gorgeous," I said.

"Thank you," she said and did a small curtsy.

"Here, put these on." She handed me turquoise high heels with a strap that complimented my yellow thigh highs. I stepped into them and strapped on my high heels and my hair flowed seductively across my shoulders, my new earrings tugged and swayed. Marion removed my robe. I stood before her in dangly earrings, panties stockings and high heels. She put a collar around my neck and my cock hardened.

"That's my good girl. I see you're looking forward to this."

"Forward to what, exactly?" I was nervous.

"To our little session, of course."

"What are you going to do?"

Marion sauntered around me, trailed a gloved finger across my shivering body. "Give you great pleasure. Don't I always give you great pleasure, baby?" I thought of her spanking me, how it hurt but didn't hurt. My heart raced.

Marion took something off the wall and approached me. "Hold this," she said. She buckled a black leather cuff around my wrist, an attached handle ran across my palm, a ring at the upper end. She put the other one on me. She put cuffs on my ankles and said, "I doubt we'll need to use these, but I like the look and having them on will help remind you of your place here."

Marion led me across the room to stand beneath the eyebolts in the ceiling. "You're ready for this, I know are. And I've sort of been jonesing for some action. It's been awhile since Steven and I played." Her eyes gleamed.

"Steven? Aha."

"That's right, Steven liked this room. A lot." Marion raised my arm and attached it to the clip at the end of a rope that ran through the eye bolt to a reel on the wall. "I used to fuck him with my strapon while he was suspended, or while he was helpless on a bench. Would you like that? Would you like me to tie you up and fuck you? Or lock your ankles and wrists to a spreader bar and fuck your upturned ass? I'll do that if you want. I just want you to be happy." She did the same to my other hand, clipped it to a ring dangling from another eyebolt about a foot, foot and a half from the first. I was nervous, but I trusted Marion, I loved her.

Marion walked to a small winch bolted onto the wall and turned the handle. My arms rose higher and higher, finally lifting me, my heels lifted from the ground and I was suspended, my high heeled toes barely touching the ground, not bearing my weight. My pulse quickened and my cock twitched in my panties.

Marion strolled around me. She peeled my yellow tanga panty down and off. She flicked my cock with her finger. "I'm not much into cock and ball punishment, but if it turns you on I'll do it, I'll do it for you. I'd do anything for you if it gave you pleasure." She put her gloved hands on my cheeks, kissed me tenderly and said, "I love you so much. You know that, right?" I nodded. "I'm going to bring out another side of you, baby. A side I've definitely noticed."

She walked to the wall and took something off of it. "This is a flogger. There's a lot of ritual around what we're going to do, but I'm going to keep it simple today. I'm going to introduce you to your pleasure in this room." She grazed the flogger across my chest, my back while I hung there in my stockings and high heels and collar, helpless before her.

"I think you're a bit of a pain slut, baby. Have you ever noticed how you lean into the pain? When I twist your nipples?" I groaned and arced my back and I swung a little as she twisted one, then the other. "When I spank you?" A light slap on my rear. "You take it and practically beg for more, baby. Silently, of course, but I love you so I do notice. And now it's time for me to give you some different love."

I grasped the handles suspending me in my sheer yellow stockings and turquoise high heels. I was scared, I was excited. My cock was hard.

Very light slaps on my back and my heart raced. "As we go along you may find yourself in a bit of a state as the pain mounts and the endorphins release, at least I hope you do. Sometimes when that happens a person can take more than they can really handle. But that's my job, baby, my job is to keep you safe." Light kisses from the flogger, a steady rhythm, warmth spreading.

"But if you feel it's too much yourself just say cocksucker. That's your safeword, cocksucker. I like that you suck cock for me, baby. Mmm, my little cocksucker. I like that."

Marion worked my chest, my back, building slowly, slowly, slowly, harder, harder. It was thrilling, it hurt but didn't hurt, it built, the flogger bit and stung and I moaned and cried out and Marion flogged me and the neurochemicals released and brought pleasure with the pain. , and oxytocin She beat me with the flogger and my cock softened then got hard and there were tears in my eyes and the flogger bit me and beat me and it hurt but didn't hurt and she stopped and caressed my cock. She swirled her hand on the head of my cock and the pleasure was immense. "You doing okay, baby? You look so sexy hanging there in your pretty stockings and shoes, your cock all thick and hard for me. Make sure it stays hard for me, okay."

She talked to me and flogged me and soothed me and beat me and massaged me and took me higher and higher and it hurt and I loved her and she kneeled before me and took me in her soft, hot mouth. Her mouth and hands and tongue moved and swirled on me and I moaned and finally, finally came in her mouth with my chest and back singing and throbbing in exquisite pain and pleasure.

I was drained, limp. I hung from the ceiling, my head down, my shoulder length sandy blond hair with highlights, one and one-half inches below my shoulders at the ear, hung down, framing my face. I moaned. Marion lifted my chin, kissed me, said, "That's my good girl, that's my baby." She slowly lowered the ropes, let me get my strength so I could stand on my own, in my sheer yellow stockings and turquoise high heels.

She held me, steadied me as blood flowed into my tingling arms. I was in a daze, my chest was red with crisscrossing welts and I imagined my back looked the same.

"Oh, Marion."

"I got you, baby." She led me to our bed and lay me down and loved me. She rubbed soothing ointments on me. She stroked my cock and pleasured me in the after. Other neurochemicals surged and I crashed and Marion loved me and cared for me.

Later in the day I wore a darling royal blue embellished v-neck bra top dress. It was loose and didn't chafe my tender skin. We sat on our buttery soft brown leather couch drinking champagne. The river was calm and busy with boats travelling in North and South.

Marion cradled me in her arms. "What did you think?"

"It was intense."

"Did you like it?"

I nodded. "I think I do. You really know what you're doing."

"Mmm hmm. Doesn't surprise me. I thought you would. You're my pretty little subby, aren't you."

"How can you know me so well?"

"I love you and I pay attention." She leaned over and kissed me and tucked my hair behind an ear. I nuzzled her and watched the boats go by.

I wore sheer black patterned stockings and dusty pink high heels. My face was made up to perfection and I wore dangly earrings. My fingernails and toenails a dusty pink color. My hair was fabulous.

I was in the playroom, lying on my back on a long, low bench. My ankles were secured at one end and my wrists at the other.

Marion wore red stockings, black high heel boots, a choker necklace with delicate, dangling metal chains converging in a point well above her perfect breasts. She sat astride me. Just below my hard cock, just below my balls, my testicles spread wide and tight by a cock harness.

She stroked my cock and held up a slim stainless steel rod. "I think it's time to move up a size. Just one, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Her glorious black hair was held back with a banana clip.

Marion let cold metal trail across my smooth, hairless balls, my cock, swirled it around my glans and I shivered. She teased my opening, she pulled the chain that connected the clamps biting my nipples and I moaned and clenched on the plug in my ass.

Marion eased the sound into my urethra and I moaned around the ball gag that muffled my cries. She pushed it in and down my cock and my legs scissored and I heard the rustle of feminine delicates and I moaned at the exquisite sensation, the exquisite pleasure-pain of the sound fucking my cock.

Oh god, Marion gently ran the sound in and out of my cock and I leaked precum around it. Marion rubbed my cock with her wet cunt, and I squirmed and the nipple clamps bit and she rubbed me down and up and talked. "That's my good girl. You like it? You like the new size inside of you? I think you do." I moaned. "I'm so wet, baby. Feel how wet I am?" She rubbed her bare pussy on my cock and I moaned.

Marion toyed with the sound, pushed it in and let it slowly slide naturally out and pushed it down again and again, over and over and over as she rubbed her smooth wet cunt on my cock and I moaned and humped and arched and struggled against my bindings.

It felt odd, it felt good, it felt strange and Marion fucked my cock with her sound and rubbed her cunt on my cock and I moaned into the ball gag and clenched on the plug and groaned and hitched and came, my cum oozing out, oozing around the sound deep in my cock and I heard Marion say, "That's my good girl."

I wore dangly earrings, a beaded necklace, deep rose colored thigh highs and plum colored high heels. A blindfold covered my eyes, preventing me from seeing, enhancing my other senses, a nervous anticipation.

I kneeled on a low bench, my forearms resting on a slightly higher platform, my back parallel to the floor, my wrists cuffed to it, immobile. My knees were spread, secured to the bench by straps. I heard the doorbell ring and my heart pounded in my chest.

I heard the door to the playroom open. I heard shuffling sounds, buckles, zippers, clothes dropping to the floor. I felt hands caressing me, running along my back, my rear, cupping my balls, stroking my hard cock.

Someone was behind me, caressing me, rough hands moved on me and then a familiar blunt pressure was at my rear, insistent, relentless, opening me, stimulating the sensitive nerves back there. My rings spread and gave way and a man's glorious cock surged into my ass and I moaned.

I moaned and a hand grasped my hair and soft hardness pressed my lips and I opened and a hard cock wormed its way into my soft mouth and I moaned around that hot, hard flesh.

A man's cock fucked my mouth and I kept my lips soft for him. A man's cock fucked my ass and I thrilled at the sensation as he sawed in and out of me over and over and over. I took cock in my holes and felt the first kiss of the flogger and I moaned.

The flogging built and the fucking went on and on and on and I couldn't move and I took the pain and I took the cock and I went into a zone and relished the fullness in my mouth, the fullness in my ass, the heat on my back.

Men groaned and my mouth filled with cum and I sucked and swallowed and felt the man grind and pump and come deep in my ass. Marion at my ear, her hand stoking my leaking cock, "You're doing well, my love. I'm so proud of you. Do you like the cock I brought you?" I moaned as she stroked me, as she milked me and soothed me. "Do you wonder who they are, baby? If you know them? Do you wonder if they are white or black, if you have a black cock in your little white mouth? Mmm, now that's a vision, isn't it? A big black cock in your little white mouth."

I moaned as a cock speared me and claimed my ass and gave me pleasure, in and out, endlessly, full then empty. A thick cock in my mouth, invading me, commanding me and blindly I sucked as he fucked my face.

I felt a sting on my nipples, clamps with weights were applied and they pulled swayed and tugged with the thrust of the cocks and I moaned out my pleasure and hoped I pleased Marion.

Stinging across the top of my ass as a cane made its mark and I grunted at the sting and felt the pleasure of the cocks. Sharps slaps of the cane and I hitched and the flogging began anew, building, building, building and I rode the pain, welcomed the steady, rhythmic slaps against my willing skin, welcomed the thrusting cocks, the man's balls hitting mine over and over and over. I felt the tug of my earrings and the weights on my nipples. My lips were bruised by cock and my ass was tight and wanting and my cock was hard and leaking.

Beatings, fucking, sucking, fullness, emptiness, I couldn't see and the sensations were overwhelming and men moaned and grunted and I took the pain and I shook and quivered and the cocks came inside of me and I groaned and I came, oh god, I came, I shivered and shook and moaned and clenched and came and the cocks were gone and Marion took off the blindfold and kissed me.

She helped me to our bed. She lay me down on my stomach and soothed me. She rubbed soothing ointments on me and loved me and cared for me and I loved her with all my heart. "That's my good girl," she said.

One fall night, I spooned Marion. She snuggled back against me, my arm around her, my cock hard against her bottom and I couldn't resist and moved my satin tap pants aside, moved her thong aside and I fucked her gently and she rocked slowly back against me. I rubbed her and we came together and I spooned her and I could feel her smile and soon I heard her soft, regular breathing. As I lay there in my darling salmon colored cami and shorts with black lace trim, cozied up against Marion in her golden eyelet trimmed nightie, I thought about the journey I was on. And where else it could possibly lead.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Marion Turns Me On Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds