• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • How I Became A Girly Slut Ch. 03

How I Became A Girly Slut Ch. 03

Copyright 2008 literwriter@yahoo.co.uk

To make sense, I recommend reading parts 1 and 2 first....

Samantha, moaned as I lay on the floor underneath her in my school uniform, licking the cum from her freshly fucked arse as she ground herself onto my face, rubbing her clit through her skirt. It seemed to go on forever as she kept orgasming and telling me that there was more cum and to push my tongue deeper into her disgusting arse to get it all out. Finally, my ordeal was over as she climaxed loudly and said in a satisfied voice: "Mmm I'm done now."

She got off me and I stood up, seeing my face in the mirror. There was a combination of smudged lipstick, dried cum and brown marks and I sobbed as I tried to rub some off. My skirt barely came to the middle of my thighs and I blushed as I saw what I looked like.

"Don't just stand there Lucy Cunt," she barked, "Simon's waiting for you and he's not a man to keep waiting."

The door to the office opened and Anna, the anaemic looking blond shop assistant, walked in, smirking, with "my" stockings and cum stained panties in a pink-tinged see-through shopping bag. Everyone who saw me would know what I had in there! Worryingly there was no sign of the jeans, shoes or t-shirt that I'd come with. I'd have to wear this outfit to get back across town. Without saying a word, I took the bag and my phone and hurried to the shop door. Perhaps if I rushed back, this humiliation could end quickly.

I'd barely gone a minute down the street when my phone rang. Looking at the display I saw the name "Master Simon" and underneath was the contact picture - me on my knees sucking his cock! I answered it as quickly as I could, face burning with shame. "H-h-hello..... Sir," I whispered and stammered.

"That's a good girl," he murmured, "now, Simon says, you're going to carry out a task on the way back here."

Knowing that disobeying would probably lead to all my friends getting a copy of this picture and/or the video that they'd tricked me into starring in, I said, "Yes, Sir, what do you want me to do?"

"Repeat after me. I am Lucy Cunt..."

"I am Lucy Cunt," I whispered.

"Loudly!" he commanded

"I am Lucy Cunt," I said loud enough for an old lady to start at the profanity as she walked past me.

"And I love cum. Can I have your phone number?"

"S-S-S-Sir. Please don't do this."

"Oh well, I'll send the pic and video then."

"No-no-no-no." I begged, almost shouting, "I am Lucy Cunt and I love cum. Can I have your phone number?"

"Good slut" he chuckled "Say that to every guy who makes eye contact with you or talks to you. Take their numbers and create a group in your phone for them - 'Lucy's Contacts'. If they want you now, tell them it'll have to be later as you've got a big fat cock full of cum from your Master waiting for you. Remember, I have friends everywhere so I'll know if you're not obeying."

"Yes, Sir." I murmured and he clicked off the call. I took a deep breath and started to walk.

I came round the first corner and almost bumped into a chubby guy, about 50, balding with a ginger/grey beard who leered at me and said: "Mmm nice schoolie outfit."

Shyly, I whispered and stuttered: "I am L-l-lucy C-c-cunt and I love cum. C-c-can I have your phone number?"

His eyes lit up and said: "Oh yeah. Of course you can. Why don't you come with me now and I can give you the number and what you clearly want? Do you want it now, slut?"

I told him that I was heading back to my Master and his cum now but I would call him later. He laughed but said that was acceptable and gave me his number. Shaking, I keyed "Martin" and his number into my contacts list. Martin laughed and fondled my arse and slapped my legs before walking off.

Many men wanted me to take their number - a lot of them married but telling me to text when I was free. Many guys thought it was fantastic and hilarious but some of the other men I bumped into on that long walk were more interested in shouting abuse or even spitting on me. At one point, I had to sprint down an alleyway to escape two 'straight' guys who were threatening to use my "sissy body" for their fun. No matter what the reaction from passers-by, good or bad, my face burned with shame.

Finally, I got back to the road where Simon's flat was but I saw to my horror that as it was carnival time, the only entry to the Gay Village was with a pass. The security guards were very polite and turning people away to the ticket booth. I queued for quite a while but when I got to the front, the girl with the rainbow hair just smiled sweetly as she told me there were no tickets to be had. Of course whilst queueing, I'd picked up another load of admirers and phone numbers! I was at my wits end but I thought I had to try one last time to charm the security guards. As I walked over, I saw one of them was Lee, a tall wiry kickboxer who used to be the bouncer at a pub I drank at. Perhaps he'd let me through? I walked towards him, blushing deeply.

"Hi Lee," I said quietly, "Do you remember me?"

"Yeah," he smirked "but you didn't use to dress like that or wear lipstick and such interesting aftershave."

"Please, I'm desperate. I have to get through to the street. Please!!" I begged.

"OK, come into the portakabin then and I'll see what I can do" Lee said.

Sighing with relief, I followed him up the steps and into the Portakabin. He went to the far end and opened the door, going through. I followed him, and as he locked the door, I realised it was a small toilet.

"Well, you look really hot in that lil miniskirt and slutty cumcovered face. I don't normally do guys but I do love anal sex and from behind I imagine you'll be just as good as my girlfriend."

"N-n-n-no!" I whimpered, petrified, "I'm not gay. I'm not into that!"

"Oh well, good luck at getting a pass then!" Lee said, as he went to open the door.

I put my hand on his, stopping him undoing the lock. His eyes burned into me and I knew that I had no choice here.

"Will you be gentle?" I asked fearfully.

"Of course" he said with a crocodile smile that meant anything but that. I reluctantly turned round, my hands on the cistern, my legs apart, feeling my miniskirt riding up. He slid his hand up my thigh, roughly grabbing my flesh and squeezing it as he undid his jeans. I closed my eyes, hoping my cock would stop twitching in my panties - oh God did I actually want this to happen?! Lee put his hand up my skirt and lifted it up over the small of my back. He put his hands inside the waistband of my white schoolgirl panties and pulled them down onto the floor. I felt his dick nudging against my exposed sissycunt and shuddered with fear.

"Stop!" I whispered and turned round "Let me get it wet first." Lee grinned at this suggestion and nodded. I turned round to sit on the toilet and his cock roughly pushed against my red lips. Desperately, I started to slurp on his cock, drawing my tongue up and down the length, trying to get it as wet as possible. Now I'd sunk to VOLUNTEERING to suck cock - what was happening to me?

"You're a good little cocksucker." he said approvingly as I slid my red lips up and down his cock and covered his entire length with as much saliva as possible. "Perhaps I'll get used to this from you as well. But now, I want this sexy little schoolgirl arse. Stand up!"

I did as I was told and he turned me round, again positioning his cockhead at my entrance. He pushed forward and I gasped as his cock shoved me

forwards but barely penetrated me.

"Push out like you're having a shit and brace yourself for this" Lee said angrily. Shaking with fear, I braced and pushed against his prick. Lee thrust forward again. Suddenly my puckered hole's resistance gave as he pushed the end of his huge, bulging cockhead inside my virgin arse. I screamed with the pain and his hand came down, hard on my arse making me scream again. He hissed at me to be quiet or we'd be heard and did I want that?

I sobbed "no" and bit my lip.

Lee pulled back and pushed forward again, drawing another scream of pain from me as only a few millimetres of his bulging dick pushed inside me. Exasperated by my cries, he grabbed my panties off the floor and yanked my head back, pushing them into my mouth. Oh god, they were wet and not just from the precum that I'd dribbled on them - one of the security guards must have pissed on the floor in here! I tried to pull them out but Lee had his hand over my mouth holding my panty gag in place, the other hand pushing down on my arse, splaying my cheeks. He grunted and pushed forward with great force. Suddenly, with a great plop, his cockhead forced itself inside me. I screamed with all my lungs but the foul panty gag meant hardly no sound came out.

He grunted and said "So fucking tight, that's lovely."

He moved his hips back, stretching my hole as I screamed uselessly. Lee pushed forwards deeper inside me, then back out again, each thrust moving his massive (to my mind) cock deeper into my virgin bottom. He moved his hand from my arse to my shoulder and with the other hand clamped over my mouth he thrust harder and harder, each savage movement pushing him deeper and deeper inside me until suddenly I felt his balls slap against mine.

"Oh fuck... so tight..." he moaned as he pulled his cock almost entirely out of my arse before hammering it all the way inside again.

The pain was unlike anything I'd felt before and tears ran down my cheeks but for some strange reason my cock was hard! He started to build up a rhythm, pulling right out and then hammering forward, making me scream with every thrust. Suddenly Lee's breathing got shallower as he started to moan and suddenly I felt him spasm and liquid - oh God, CUM - spurting inside my arse. He slammed in and out moaning with animal lust as he filled me with spunk. I screamed into the gag but my feeble moans were drowned out by Lee's moans of "OH FUCKING YES!" as his cock twitched and pulsed inside me. How much cum could one man produce?!

Eventually, finally, he stopped and pulled out with a load "plop". I slumped down on the toilet and felt what felt like my entire bowels fall out from my raw, stretched gaping arse. I retched and pulled my foul pantygag out as Lee stepped into the main office and then came back with his number on a piece of paper and a pass! Oh thank God, a pass!

"Call me, sweetie!" he said. "That was fun!"

On autopilot, I said: "Yes, Sir" and added his number to the 'Lucy's Contacts' list.

I pulled my stained and wet panties back up and hurried out of the portakabin, my arse burning from the savage fucking that had just destroyed my virginity. I held on to the precious pass with all the energy I could muster. With every step, a mixture of cum and blood dripped into my panties. What had I got myself into? I showed my pass, went through the gate and hurried up the street, head down, trying to look invisible. I buzzed the buzzer to Simon's flat and stepped inside....

To be continued.

All feedback appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • How I Became A Girly Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 303 milliseconds