• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tips for a Slave Ch. 01

Tips for a Slave Ch. 01

She awoke as if she was blind. She couldn't see anything. She heard the sound of distant dripping water. It was cold. She could hardly breathe. How did she end up here? Where was she? The last thing she remembered was going out to her car to go home after her shift at the restaurant. Then everything went black.

The room was suddenly bathed in light. The walls appeared white with the sudden burst. Her eyes burned to the core. She could hardly see a thing. She could just make out an old style prison cell. Four barred walls and one large gate with an intimidating lock. The rest of the room was unpainted cinderblock walls. The space seemed to branch off around a corner from where she could see more light. The hum of fluorescent lights droned and seemed to be deafening. "Hello? Is anyone there," she asked to the empty space that lay before her. "I need help. I'm trapped." No answer was given. "Hello?!" She grabbed a hold of the barred gate and shook it with all her might.

"Don't worry my sweet. I know very well that you are trapped and need help, and I'm here to give it to you." The voice was coming from just around the corner. A man appeared wielding a ring of keys. The man was not big in stature, but the look and feel that surrounded him was that of power and great control. The woman moved to the opposite side of her cell. She was certain this was the man to blame for her imprisonment. Though the man showed no signs of aggression, she was deeply afraid. "On the contrary, my dear, when you are allowed to leave here, I'm sure you will find you are much better for the experience in which you are about to take part." He walked towards a darkened wall on the far end of the room behind the cell. He flipped a switch and a light came on and illuminated wrist irons like that of a medieval prison. The man turned and looked eagerly at the woman in the cage. He was so proud of his new toy and couldn't wait for the chance to see if it really worked.

"No no no no! Please! What are you going to do to me? I'll do anything! Name your price and you'll get the money! I don't have much, but I'm sure I can-"

"Shut up, you pathetic weakling! I've been watching you for some time. You like being in control. Your friends, ex's, coworkers, family, your husband; you must control them all. You would never give in to someone else's desires. You must have it your way. But now, in a situation where you have no control, you break down. You can't live without being in control. I'm going to break you of that habit." The man smiled with pride as he walked to the door of the cell. The woman continued to beg him to let her go, that she would change. He ignored her pleas. He unlocked the gates and took her by the wrists. The woman resisted and fought back for her life. The man was growing impatient. The man let loose one of her arms and struck her hard on the left side of her face. For a man with a small build, he hid his strength. The woman, fearing another blow, reluctantly followed the man to the far wall.

The woman was crying now. She had never been so afraid in her life. She wanted nothing more than to get out of this horrible place and see her family again. As the man shackled her wrists into the irons so she faced the wall, she pleaded with him to let her go. With tears streaming down her face, the second wrist was clamped shut.

She draped her head in defeat. Her tears were dripping from her medium length hair to the floor. Her whines echoed softly against the hard, cold walls. The man circled her like a shark circles its next meal. With a light slap, he placed his hand on her tight ass. "I see your gym classes are paying off for you." He brushed his hand from one side of her firm ass to the other. His breathing started to become shallow with pleasure. He had fantasized about this moment for so long, and to finally be here in this moment, to have complete control over the uncontrollable, was truly exhilarating. He began to pull her pants off of her bent over body slowly and with great care.

"No, please no," she continued to cry. Then she heard it, that distinct sound of a knife blade being locked into place. Her blood went cold. She felt the sharp tip graze her lower back. She arched her body away from the painful metal.

He laughed with sick pleasure. He leaned over her body and whispered into her ear. "I know exactly what you like. I know what turns you on. By the time we are done, you will beg for me to fuck you." She twisted and squirmed in the chains, trying desperately to escape; but it was no use. She was truly powerless. The man finished exposing her bare ass to the cold air by cutting away the fabric. She loved knife play. With any of her boyfriends that could be convinced, she would have them use a knife on her. Never to cut, but only to threaten. Even though they had the power, she had the control. She always made sure it never went too far, that she never got hurt. But she was out of her league this time.

The man finished his work on her lower body by cutting off her new, red panties she had just purchased. To complete his master piece, he cut the back of her shirt and bra in half straight down the middle. The woman could hear the man undressing and throwing his clothes to the side. She cried harder and whined for him to stop as she felt the tip of his large cock tease her wet pussy. She felt the cold steel of his blade run up her exposed back. God, it drove her wild. She let out a small moan of pleasure amidst her weeping. The man slapped her hard on the ass and she screamed in pain. The man shouted with authority, "Never show me signs of your pleasure!" The man grabbed her throat and pulled her close to him. "Understand?"

She closed her eyes in shame and nodded a yes. The man released her from his grasp and suddenly plunged his dick completely inside of her. The woman could not help but to scram and arch her back in excruciating pain. The man fucked her deep and hard from behind for several thrusts. The woman tried desperately not to make any sound that would indicate her pleasure. She tried so hard, but she could help herself. "Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!!" The man stopped moving. She was panting from excitement. She loved being fucked hard and deep. She loved it rough. The woman's breathing suddenly stopped when the blade of the man knife could be felt across her lower back with very sharp pain. He had cut her deeply. When the knife stopped cutting, she gasped for air. She heard the man behind her speaking in calm tones.

"I've told you once before; you are not in control here. You don't make the rules. I make the rules. Obey me, and you will be set free. Disobey me, and you will be punished."

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do to me, you mother fucker?" The woman was getting angry now. Her fear and shame had turned violent. She had always gotten her way. No man could resist her. Her desires were being withheld from her and she hated it.

The man quickly retaliated with a hard slap to her face. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled the front of her neck taut. He grazed the knife over her throat and again made her bleed. The woman's anger gave way to fear again. The woman knew what she must do. She would have to give in to her torturer if she was ever going to survive. She began to weep at the thought, but it was her only option. "Please, tell me what I must do to please you," she begged. "I give you all control. I'm yours to use however you wish. You are my master, and I am your slave." Her tears flowed from her eyes.

She had never met someone who could make her surrender. All her life, men have tried to tame her. None could ever succeed. She always won in the end. This man had done it. He alone had driven her to accept that she was not in control; and she admired him for it. That's what she has wanted all her life: to meet someone with the capabilities to control her and beat her at her own game.

The man slowly unshackled one of the woman's arms and let it fall to her side. She made no move to fight or escape. He unlocked the second and again, she made no attempt. The man stepped back and admired his handy work. The woman kneeled in front of the man, wrapped her arms around one of her legs, and looked up at him. What a pitiful sight. Her hair was in shambles, her clothes were ripped and torn, and her face was dirty and sweaty. "What is your desire my master?" Her voice had a slight whimper like that of a hurt dog.

The man took her by the chin and stood her up. Her face winced in pain from the long, deep cut on her back. The man looked at her like a trophy. "My dear, we have only just begun your lessons. We are going to have a lot of fun together."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tips for a Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds