• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tips for a Slave Ch. 02

Tips for a Slave Ch. 02

The heavy metal door opened loudly as light burst into the dark, cold room. She hadn't been able to sleep since the events of last night. She laid awake all night and thought about the situation she was in. Was she ever going to be free? Was she ever going to see her friends again? But her time of meditation was over. Training had resumed.

"Come, my dear. It's time for your next first lesson." She looked down at what she was wearing. He had not given her any new garments, only what she had on from the night before. The clothes were dirty and torn. She stood up weakly. He had given her food, but she refused to eat it and the water tasted of iron. The man saw the plate of food untouched and became angry. He raised his hand to strike her. She cowered and tried to protect herself. The blow never came. He walked up to her slowly, bent down to her ear, and whispered, "You are really going to enjoy today's lesson, my pet." He walked out of the room quickly, leaving her in fear. He had already done so much to her: kidnapped her, violated her, cut her throat. What else was he willing to do?

The woman walked out of the room to see him standing in the middle of the larger, adjacent chamber. "Today, I am going to teach you the true art of total submission. Now I know what you are thinking; I do not mean your typical submission, no no. I mean doing whatever your master wants you to do. That could be anything from being his toy, to making him your toy. You have to be able to perform in any circumstance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my master." A tear flowed from her eye. She hated saying those words, but she had no choice if she wanted to survive.

"Now, kneel before me," the master demanded. The woman approached him slowly and got on her knees in front of him. She could see that he was already hard and bulging from his pants. "Take off my pants with just your mouth." She obeyed reluctantly. His hard cock was brushing against her face by the time he was bare. "Part one of your first lesson is being comfortable with being humiliated. Do you know what that means, my dear?" She shook her head no as her eyes hugged the ground. "It means when I cum, I will cum on your face. Have you ever had that happen before?" Again, she shook her head no. "Oh goodie, I get to be the first to 'deflower', if you will, that pretty little face of yours."

He shoved his hard cock into her mouth without warning. She gagged on his long shaft as he pushed his cock deeper. He pulled it from her lips and waited for her to catch her breath. He lifted her head and rammed it into her mouth again. It was so big. She could feel it going down her throat. She couldn't breathe. He pulled back slightly to let her take a breath in and slowly put the entire length of his cock down her throat and held it there. She resisted the urge to vomit as she gagged.

He removed his cock from her throat. She gasped for air and fell to her hands and knees. "Turn around," the master demanded. She didn't move. She remained in her position breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. "Turn around," he asked again. She looked up at him, and spit on him. He quickly responded to a slap on the face that knocked her to the ground. He grabbed her by the arms and held her before him. "My clients pay me heavily to get what they want. No one wants a bitch. Got it?!" She nodded her head yes as she lightly cried. "Good; now, turn around."

She got on all fours in front of him and braced for the worst. He ripped the shirt from her back and tore off her pants, leaving on her panties. He rubbed his dick on her pussy. It was the perfect position for teasing. He could feel her getting warm and starting to get wet. He loved teasing her. After he was satisfied with how wet she was, he removed her panties and exposed her dripping pussy.

She gasped at the sensation of his fingers rubbing against her slippery pussy. "Please, master. Please d-." She was cut short by a swift slap on the ass.

"I will do what I want to do!" He was furious. She quivered in fear beneath him. She heard a slight clicking noise and felt a sharp blade against her leg. She loved the feeling. It sent shivers and tingles down her spine and over her pussy. He slowly inserted his fingers, feeling his way into her. She was still tight. It was hard to get two fingers to fit comfortably. He ran the tips of his fingers across the tender and sensitive skin of her insides. She moaned with pleasure. She wanted more!

"Yes! Fuck me!"She wanted him so badly to fuck her hard. But her pleasure was erased when a sharp pain came over her calf. She screamed in shock and horror when she looked down and saw blood running off her leg and onto the ground.

"You will not tell me what to do! Get that out of your head now!! You are MY slave; MY pet; IM in control! NOT you!" She whimpered in submission. He pulled out his dripping fingers and lubed up her asshole with her own juices. There was nothing she could do. She knew if she tried to resist, she would be gravely hurt. She cried as he pushed one finger into her tight asshole. It was so tight. His finger felt so big inside of her. She hated anal. She tried it once and hated it ever since. Having no control over herself or her body was crushing to her strong mindedness. All she could do was stay still and let him do what he wanted.

After he was finished with her ass, he lifted up her body and teased her clit with the tip of his dick. She was so wet. Even though she had hated what he was doing to her, her body loved it. It was easy for his to slip his big cock into her. Just the tip at first, the more, then the whole thing drove its way into her. Her tight pussy was stretched by his big cock. The stretching felt so good to her but she knew better than to let him know that, so she kept quiet.

He grabbed her by the hair and tugged her back onto his cock. Like reigns on a horse, he could maneuver her anyway he liked. He rammed her pussy hard and deep. He was tearing her apart. Her body was feeling pure ecstasy. She was about to cum when he pulled out of her, flipped her roughly onto her back, and shot his load all over her face. His cum was warm on her skin. She laid there in disbelief. She wanted to cum but she knew she wasn't going to be able to; not today.

He lifted her off the ground and wiped off her face with a nearby towel. "How was your first facial?" he asked her, laughing.

"Thank you, Master." She was tearing up. She hated calling him that, but she feared the punishment even more.

"Hmm. You are beginning to realize that you have no other choice but to bend to my will. You're off to a good start. Now, collect your clothes and return to your chamber. Food will be ready shortly. Don't want you starving, now do we?" The master turned away and left the large chamber. She was left alone. She bent down to gather up her clothes. The cut on her leg sent sharp pains up her leg as she walked to her room. She entered, closed the door, sat on the bed, and waited.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tips for a Slave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 614 milliseconds