• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Sin Whispered Love Ch. 02

Sin Whispered Love Ch. 02

It didn't take Adam long to forget. He had spent the next day analyzing the encounter and after reminding himself of the way he had reacted to Zeke's piercing gaze, he found himself angry. Alone in his apartment, he concluded that there was no way he should've felt that way, he was not a "fag" after all. Not that he thought there was anything wrong with gay people, he just didn't like the idea of seeing himself that way. He forcefully kept all thoughts of Zeke at bay and after a few days he stopped having to. He had that tenacious dream again, and his thoughts returned to their constant search for the truth. Another day passed and it was time to go to his appointment with Dr. Nakato.

He stepped off the bus at his usual stop and looked around as he always did, though it was not to look for someone, it was a casual reflex and he thought nothing of it. As he walked he went over the details of his one, haunting memory as he had a thousand times before. He was always hoping that something new would come to him.

He walked with his head down, not really paying attention to his surroundings and he came upon the medical building in disguise too quickly as always. He couldn't sit in the chair like he usually did as there was someone sitting there. An older woman with shriveled skin and white hair. The perfect thing to go with the worn couch and chair, the horrid brown carpet and the dusty plastic flora in the ancient picturesque living room in his mind. The only thing missing was a cat... Maybe two or three.

"Adam?" He looked up from the magazine he was reading. The receptionist had called him and he had to stand up to see her.

"Yes?" He said. The thirty year old woman had blond hair that was lackluster and limp. Her face had that aged look most women fear even in their early teens and she looked like she hadn't smiled since her fifth birthday.

"Dr. Nakato is running late today. Is there any way you could come back in an hour or so? Let's say 6:30 or 7:00." He nodded and dropped the magazine on the table, heading for the door.

This time when he stepped out onto the sidewalk he did look across the street at the park. His pale green eyes glanced casually over the faces he saw and then he turned, having no interest in running into that unusual person he had met. He plugged his headphones into his iPod and put the headphones in his ears. Turning on something loud and angry he let himself zone out. When he looked up again he was out front of Zipper's, the locally owned music and book store. He came here sometimes to sit in the cafe and lose himself in the atmosphere. He hadn't been here for a while so he decided to go in and sit down, turning off and pocketing his iPod as he walked through the door.

The inside of Zipper's was interesting. The music was kept relatively low, but the song that was currently on deserved to be played at a level more accommodating to the artist. It was mostly a music store, with racks of both CDs and older records, stereo systems and other accessories. There was a small book section near the cafe, hardly worth noticing, and he passed it on his way to the bar. The walls were covered in street signs, pictures of music stars, some of them autographed, and various other curious artifacts. One such item, a life size alien sculpture with a fuzzy blue top hat that reminded him of Dr. Suess, stood at the end of the bar where Adam now sat waiting for the clerk to notice him.

The guy was very at home in Zipper's, considering he looked like he hadn't brushed his hair in years. The dreadlocks looked clean but snaked down his back in rough, jagged lines. The least he could've done was tied it back.

"What can I get you man?" He said walking towards him as he threw a dishtowel over the shoulder of his outrageously tie-dyed shirt.

"Just coffee," He responded with a half shrug and a nervous grin before he turned his attention to the countertop.

He sat there for at least half an hour before another person walked through the door. They really weren't busy today. That person walked into the collection of records and started glancing through the selection. Adam could barely make out the reflection in the grimy mirror behind the counter. His ability to lose himself in thought left him off guard when the stranger that sat down to him went unnoticed yet again.

"Fancy meeting you here," Zeke's velvet voice shattered Adam's thoughts and he looked up at him, as a trace of Deja Vu rippled through him, fading almost as soon as it happened. He just kinda stared for a minute, watching Zeke as he raised one hand to get the servers attention. When he turned his head and looked right at him, Adam saw the silver loop going through his lip.

"Is that new?" He asked, pointing to the ring.

"Yea, I just did it yesterday. It's still a little swollen," He said as he reached up to play with it.

"You mean you did it yourself?" Adam's face paled a shade.

"Yea, I own a piercing and tattoo shop. Well, I co-own it with my friend Nikky, but that's what I do."

Adam stared at him for a minute before he picked up his cup, taking a sip of the now cold coffee. He didn't like needles, especially the kind doctors used, and they were tiny. The kind piercers used were much bigger. "You can come see if you like," Zeke offered with that butterfly smile.

"No. Thanks, but I hate needles," he said with a shake of his head, "I have to be going anyway."

"Some other time then," Zeke said as Adam stood, tossing a few bills on the table. Adam walked away, Zeke followed with a shrug at the tender.

On their way to the door, Adam kept his attention on some of the action figures for sale, when something caught his attention. "No way," he said as he grabbed a thickly packaged casing, a fully assembled Mach 5 from the anime Speed Racer. "I love this show," Adam turned towards the counter and promptly bought the car.

Once outside he fished in his oversized pockets and pulled out his pocket knife. "Speed Racer? Really?" Zeke said with a laugh, shaking his head.

"Yes. Speed was the coolest race car driver ever. Well, he's not better than Racer X but still a close second. He's the coolest though." Zeke laughed again.

Adam was having trouble with the thick plastic around the car, and just when he thought he might get it open the knife jerked, skidded along the plastic and slashed right across his left palm. Blood welled immediately and started dripping down his arm before he even felt the pain from it. "Shit," Was all he said before Zeke grabbed his arm and wiped at the wound with the bottom of his shirt, trying to see how bad it was.

"That's a nasty gash. You're going to need stitches," he said as he applied pressure to the wound.

"Like hell. I'm not going to the hospital," He said, jerking his hand back. "I have to get going anyway."

He turned and started walking down the street, blood dripping from his hand. Zeke started walking after him, shaking his head as he grabbed his arm and raised it, elevating the wound.

"I can't just leave you here to bleed to death," he said, turning him again and leading him back towards Zipper's and the '91 red and black pin striped Charger. Before he let Adam in the passenger seat he took off his black tee shirt and wrapped Adams hand in it. Adam blushed, turning his attention away from his well defined chest and abs. "Now make sure you keep it above your heart and keep pressure on it."

"I don't want to go," Adam said firmly. Zeke only chuckled and opened the passenger door, waiting for him to get in. Which he did with an annoyed sigh.

"Make sure you buckle up," He said as he shut the door, a smirk twitching at the corners of his mouth.

On the way there, Adam only complained about the hospital for half the ride, the other half was spent complaining about his driving. Zeke liked to drive fast, but he knew what he was doing. The wait in the ER was shorter than the wait for the doctor once they got into the room and Zeke sat in the visitors chair, staring at him. "I can't believe I cut my hand like that," Adam said with a sigh. Zeke opened his mouth to say something when the doctor pulled aside the curtain., he was about fifty, with white hair. He looked amusingly like Bob Barker.

"Hi Adam, I'm Dr. Jenkins. Let's take a look at that cut," he said as he pulled on a pair of gloves. Adam unwrapped Zeke's shirt and showed him his palm. It was still bleeding and the fresh blood was smeared over his hand. The doctor examined him and nodded. "Ok, you got lucky. You missed the artery and it's not too deep. In other words you didn't hit anything important. A few sutures and you'll be good as new." The doctor smiled again and left, closing the curtain behind him.

"At least you'll match if it scars," He said with a grin that was closer to an honest smile. Adam's free hand traced the scar under his eye, but he didn't say anything for a while.

"I don't want to talk about it."

Sixteen stitches, a perscription of antibiotics and three hours later Adam and Zeke left the hospital. Zeke had a tattoo that covered most of his back, this was the first time Adam noticed it. It was a Chinese dragon done in tribal snaking up his spine and the arms and head were settled across his shoulders as though it were resting. "Did that hurt?" He asked as he tossed him back his bloodied shirt.

"No, not really. I have a high tolerance for pain," He replied with another of his teasing grins. The one that hinted at something more and made a blush break out across Adam's face. Zeke could do that with nothing more than his eyes, but when he brought his smile into it Adam could barely keep his thoughts straight. This didn't bother him as much as it had the first few times around, he realized.

Zeke started the car and the rumble of the engine resonated off the walls of the parking garage, making it sound like some huge archaic beast in the throes of battle. As he pulled out into the street he glanced over at Adam, who was busy examining the wound and flexing his fingers. He had a look of concentration on his face and Zeke couldn't help but smile.

"You look like you're trying to heal it with your mind," he said jokingly. Adam laughed and let his hand rest in his lap, shifting a bit to get comfortable in the seat. Now that the worst was over he was more comfortable. "So you co-own a tattoo shop?"

"Yes, I bought into it when I was 22," He said, glancing at him again before returning his attention to the street. A yellow light and then a red. He stopped behind a yellow VW Bug and looked at him. "It's on the corner of Leon and Trites near the mall. Tripper Laina Tattoo."

"Oh yea, I've seen that place. It looks good from the outside," Adam said, smiling. "I've never gone in, though." Zeke smiled and continued as traffic started moving again.

"You're welcome anytime," He said with a sideways glance, and then after a pause he said, "So where am I taking you kid?" Adam gave him the directions to his apartment. Zeke nodded. "I know where that is."

Zeke parked outside of the apartment building, shut off the car and turned to look at Adam. He fixed him with his intense, crystal blue gaze, swiping his hair away from his face. Adam felt the heat rising in his cheeks and once more his eyes went to the new addition to his hand, flexing his fingers and stretching the skin held in the stitching. "Thanks," he said after a minute, still not looking up.

"That's what friends are for," he replied with a shrug. It was no big deal, he hadn't lost anything for the time spent. "Hey, do you want to go with me to this concert? I have an extra ticket to the Otep show on Tuesday. My sister cant make it."

"Really? That's cool. Yea I'll go. Are you sure man?"

"No problem. I was supposed to take my sister but she had to work. She's kinda pissed about it actually," he said with a chuckle.

"Alright," He nodded, smiling. He knew he had been to concerts, he had found the ticket stubs in the things packed up for him by the state, but he didn't remember a single one. He hadn't been to one since the accident.

"I'll be here around six, ok?" He said as Adam opened the door. Adam nodded and got out.

"Ok, I'll be outside. If not just honk or something. Peace man," he said.

"Goodbye Adam," Zeke's velvet voice held that tone that seemed to grab his attention and as he caught his eye he offered another of those devilish smiles. Adam seemed to hesitate before he shut the door and headed inside. Zeke waited for him to go in before starting the car and pulling off, the roar of the engine could be heard even as Adam made his way up the stairs.

Pi was waiting for him when he opened the door. Sitting next to her empty food bowl she looked annoyed as she meowed at him. "Yea, I know. I'm sorry I'm late honey but I had to go to the hospital," He said to the cat. She meowed back and he laughed. "I'll get your dinner right now." Meow. "I'm getting it. Chill out will you?" Meow. He sighed and went into the kitchen closet, getting a scoop of dry food and poured it into her bowl. He had to call Dr. Nakato to let her know why he had missed his appointment and to reschedule. Then he took a nice hot shower and when he was done with that he sat down on his couch, flipping through channels on the TV. He settled on an old movie about a kid who goes into the future in a space ship. His eyes were fixed on the images on the screen but he wasn't really watching it. He was lost in thought. Again. After a while he laid down, relaxing on the couch, where he fell asleep.

This was different. Instead of the usual sounds and images, instead of the recurring nightmare of his accident, Adam found himself walking down an empty dirt road. Trees lined the edges, close enough that Adam felt like they were reaching for him. They stretched up high enough that when he looked up and around all he could see were trees, leaves and the path that stretched on forever. He started walking, not sure why. After a while he started feeling claustrophobic and began running.

Soon he could make out a shape in the distance, a human shape and he stopped, squinting. The figure was waving one arm, beckoning to him. Adam started running again, this time towards the figure instead of from his fear. As he got closer he could see who it was. Zeke. He looked worried and he was yelling to him to hurry up. He ran harder, faster, his fear catching up to him again at Zeke's silent words. As he got closer Zeke reached his hand out and Adam followed the action. He was so close, but just when their hands touched, the image shattered like glass and he was dropping into a thick darkness.

Adam jerked awake, sitting up as a gasp forced its way into his lungs. He looked at the clock. 4:23 am. He slid from the bed and went to the bathroom. He turned on the light and ran the cold water, splashing it on his face. He stared at himself for a while, contemplating the dream.

This was strange. This was entirely new. He made a mental note to call Dr. Nakato in the morning, well, later today. His face was dry by the time he realized, with mild annoyance, he wasn't getting back to sleep any time soon, so he started the day early.

A shower would do him well, though he couldn't help where his thoughts wandered while he lathered the soap over his body. He could feel himself stirring under his own touch, and blushed as he realized he had yet to indulge in this kind of activity. He didn't have any playboy magazines or adult dvds. He hadn't tried to become involved with anyone since he'd woken up, and if he had been in a relationship before, it was long since lost.

Thinking about Zeke, he let his fingers wrap around his already hard shaft, feeling the pulse of blood under the delicate skin. He imagined Zeke looking at him, with that penetrating gaze of his. Imagined what he would look like nude, in the shower with him, water cascading down his body as he beckoned to Adam. He imagined that his own hand was Zeke's hand as it slowly moved over his thick member. As he moved his hand, gently stroking, delicious shivers of pleasure danced up and down his entire body, and he wasn't surprised when, after only a few minutes, he was gasping Zeke's name, and painting the the wall of the shower with his shame. Panting, he leaned against the back wall, his eyes closed, letting the last few throbs of pleasure melt into the warmth of the water. He stayed like that until the water threatened to turn cold on him, and he quickly rinsed off and got out, tucking this secret away in the back of his mind for later analysis.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Sin Whispered Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds