• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Punished at St Sade's Ch. 03

Punished at St Sade's Ch. 03

12

Chapter Three

Fallen Sister

At 25 Sister Fortitude was not much older than the 18 year old girls at St Sade's whom she took for Gym lessons. When she was really honest with herself she had to admit to a tingle whenever she happened to go into the changing room and find herself surrounded by fresh young 18 year old girls wriggling out of wet swimming costumes or running, with pert breasts jiggling, into the showers to wash off the mud so that their glistening white bodies came into view.

Fortitude definitely did not "prey" on her girls but every so often one would appeal to her in a very special way. One such was dear Tara and their secret meetings at which they revelled in each other's warm bodies were well worth the incredible risks involved. Fortitude had been deeply upset when the harsh regime at St Sade's had swept sweet Tara back into the junior wing of the school. Father Worthy, who oversaw discipline, had detected a character flaw in Tara and decreed that she should spend an indefinite time in a class of ten year olds where she would wear horrible maroon knickers and her sweet breasts would be imprisoned in a plain white vest. Being treated as a little girl instead of the young woman which she was would be a burning humiliation for poor Tara which was the whole point of the punishment.

Although Fortitude would miss Tara greatly she was extremely relieved that her own relationship with the girl had remained hidden. The penalty which would descend upon Fortitude if the secret had come out did not bear contemplation.

It was exactly one week after Tara's demotion when, after breakfast, Reverend Mother said that she would like to see Fortitude in her study at 6pm. The order was not given with any venom and could have arisen from any one of several quite routine reasons so Fortitude was not at all worried. If she had known what awaited her she may well have run out of the gates and never returned.

That evening Fortitude knocked and was bidden to enter. Reverend Mother was seated behind her huge desk and the only chair was occupied by a thickset woman with a short masculine hairstyle. She wore a severe black business suit and a crisp white blouse buttoned right to the throat. Reverend Mother did not waste any time in pleasantries as she introduced the visitor.

"This is Sister Stringent who is our new games mistress and senior year head."

Fortitude's mouth fell open.

"But I'm the..."

Feeling awkward she stopped and Reverend Mother continued in a voice which sounded like Doom.

"It would have been better for you to have confessed your indecency with Tara and all those who went before her but now your past sins have caught up with you, child. Your immoral lover has been demoted thus leaving a gap in the Sixth Form. That gap will be filled by yourself."

Fortitude was not sure that she was hearing correctly. Were they really going to make her one of the girls? As Gym Mistress it had been her role to berate girls for laziness and to oblige them to run the cross country course in the rain to toughen them up. She remembered how, in the gymnasium, she had made the girls stretch backwards so that every detail of their puffy labia pressed against their tight shorts as if they were naked to her eyes. Girls can be far crueller than boys and there would be many scores to be settled.

Fortitude begged for another punishment and she pleaded that what was being proposed was far too harsh for her to endure. Reverend Mother was angered by her whimpering and replied with some force.

"This is not a proposal. It is your just punishment. For as long as you are permitted to remain with us you will no longer be called Sister Fortitude. Your name will be Sister Fallen and you will remain with us until we decide otherwise. Your vows bind you to us as does the fact that you have no money and nowhere else to go. If you did leave us your crimes against the girls in your care would be made known to the authorities.

"As Sister Fallen you will sleep in Dorcas Dormitory."

This last news almost made Fortitude fall to her knees. The Dorm Captain in Dorcas was a lazy and overweight girl called Tamsin with whom Fortitude had been very strict. Tamsin was the worst kind of bully who could inflict bitter pain and humiliation and then smile and appear the perfect angel. Her father was incredibly wealthy and had donated many thousands of pounds to school funds so Tamsin could do no wrong. Fortitude had done some research on Tamsin's father and found that he was a pornographer and owner of several "Clubs" which were in fact brothels and he also owned a company which manufactured shackles and all kinds of restraints and bondage equipment. Despite all this, he was described at St Sade's as a successful businessman. Such is the power of wealth.

To be in Tamsin's power was a terrible fate and yet, to her intense embarrassment, Fallen found that the tiny muscles between her legs were tensing and she was actually moistening. She had always known that her character included a shameful kink which seemed to crave punishment and this had been fed by her visits to Father Worthy during her years at St Sade's. Fallen had never been touched by a man in a consensual way but it was in the annex where Father Worthy dealt out correction that she had lost her maidenly virtue.

Reverend Mother had now stood up and extended a hand towards the terrifying form of Sister Stringent.

"Sister Stringent will now prepare you for your new, lowered status."

When Stringent stood up Fallen could see that she was tall and thickset like a Russian shot putter. She stood immediately in front of her victim and gave a curt command.

"Get your hands on your head."

It was impossible to disobey and Stringent's hands went straight to the waistband of the smaller woman's tracksuit. Without the slightest pause she stripped the garment down to the ground exposing Fallen's slightly damp and very brief lilac cotton briefs. Sister Fallen was horribly aware of Reverend Mother watching the whole process and condemning her for such immodest underwear.

Stringent gripped the bottom of the tracksuit top and pulled upwards so that Fallen was forced to raise her arms over her head for the garment to be dragged off as if the large nun were undressing a small child for bed. Now Fallen's little bra was on show with the curve of her breasts very much in evidence. The bra was the next thing to come off and Fallen felt the cold air on her nipples making them stand to attention as if yearning for Tara's sweet touch.

Next the briefs were dragged down and off and then there was that awkward dancing on one leg as trainers and socks were shed and briefs and trousers were disentangled from Fallen's feet.

The recently deposed Gym Mistress felt horribly vulnerable and ashamed to be standing naked under the disapproving glare of the two other women. Stringent turned to a small pile of clothing which was folded atop a low cabinet and ordered Fallen to get dressed.

It was not the same uniform as worn by the girls. It seemed that a special uniform had been assembled for Fallen to make her stand out. There were five identical pairs of grey gym knickers, seven pairs of grey kneesocks, three grey blouses, one pair of black gym shoes and one grey gymslip. The two ugly, functional sports brassieres were also grey and too small so that Fallen felt she was being squeezed when she put one on.

Sister Fallen was nearly in tears as she dressed and found that the knickers were one size too small so they pinched at the legs, did not pull all the way up and squeezed uncomfortably underneath. She was horrified at the shortness of the gymslip which showed an indecent amount of white thigh and would make it very difficult to avoid showing her pants like a stupid, careless little girl.

No sooner was Fallen dressed than Reverend Mother said she had just ten minutes to take her spare clothing to her locker in Dorcas Dorm and then get to evening chapel. She fled from the room with her little pile of spare clothing over one arm. Her hair had fallen over her face and her cheeks were wet with tears. She knew that she was scarlet as she could feel her cheeks burning. Mercifully all the girls were in Prep so she made it to the dorm meeting no-one apart from two women teachers who, just an hour ago, had been her equals on the staff. They did not speak to her but the expressions on their faces conveyed their disgust for her.

It was the work of a moment to put her clothing into the small locker beside the narrow bed and then dash downstairs to join the girls who were making their way into chapel. Again no-one spoke but hands were put to faces and there was much giggling, staring and whispering.

Fallen squeezed into the end of a pew and the girl next to her opened her mouth in disbelief when she recognised her then turned to the girl on her other side and began furious whispering. It was a normal evening service and Fallen was glad that talking during chapel was forbidden. When the service ended Reverend Mother came to the front of the chapel and said that she had a regrettable announcement to make. She then commanded Sister Fallen to come forward.

Fallen felt like a terrified child as she made her way to the front and was made to stand facing her former pupils as Reverend Mother recited her crimes. Each word was like a slap and Sister Fallen kept her eyes firmly on the floor as she felt herself shrinking smaller and smaller.

Reverend Mother explained about the change of name and then the former gym teacher became aware that the pedagogue had taken a large cardboard sign from a seat behind her. A girl from the front row was invited to come forward and, on behalf of the whole school, to hang the sign over Fallen's head by the loop of string attached.

To her horror, Sister Fallen saw that the sign was written in large black letters and she heard Reverend Mother say that it was to be worn every day as part of Fallen's grey punishment uniform. As a deeper humiliation Reverend Mother ordered Fallen to read the sign aloud and then she made her read it again as the first time her voice was not sufficiently loud.

"I am a disgusting pervert who shamefully abused my position of trust."

After chapel the girls had a free hour before bed. This time was normally spent in the common room reading or playing board games but Reverend Mother ended her diatribe against Fallen by saying the Dorcas dorm may go to their dorm early to give them time to get to know their new girl.

Fallen could not believe that Mother could be so stupidly naive or so horribly sadistic. Surely it must be obvious to her how Tamsin would spend a whole hour "getting to know" the gym mistress who had given her so many detentions.

Fallen could not have been more miserable or scared as she went up to the dorm surrounded by her new dorm mates who all took the opportunity to slyly poke her or pinch her on the way. When they arrived in the dorm and Tamsin very carefully closed the door Fallen was already bruised with the spittle of several girls running down her face and hair.

A ring of girls formed around Tamsin and Fallen and Tamsin was wearing a horrible grin.

"Well Sister Fallen what are we going to do with you? We shall have to be very careful now that we have a pervert in the dorm won't we."

"Look Tamsin, I....."

Tamsin barked at her to shut up and get down on her knees. Fallen hesitated and then, knowing she was beaten, slowly obeyed. Tamsin continued to speak in her awful, slightly lisping voice.

"Reverend Mother will believe whatever I tell her and I can get her to do whatever I want or Daddy will stop giving money to the school. If you once disobey me I will have you going around the school all day stark naked with men teachers leering at you or perhaps I could get Mother to put you on a lead so I could lead you around on hands and knees. You could kneel under my desk and lick me out in lessons. Would you like that Bitch?"

Despite the tears welling up in her eyes and the bile in her throat Fallen had to bite back the reply "Yes please Miss". Now that she was here totally under the control of this vicious schoolgirl Fallen was tapping reserves of shame and submission which she had kept down for most of her life. She did not understand why this situation was making her soooo desperately tingly in her most private places but she knew that she wanted everything Tamsin could dream up.

Tamsin ordered Fallen to stay on her knees and strip so that the dorm could see exactly what they were dealing with. Of course the horrible, humiliating sign had to remain around her neck. Fallen denuded herself to the tune of raucous laughter filling the room as everyone saw that her underwear matched her grey punishment uniform. The underwear was soon on the floor and about twenty girls were staring at their ex teacher's naked pussy and breasts and making horrible, demeaning comments.

Tamsin and another girl slowly took Fallen's arms and moved her onto her back on her bed where she instinctively hunched up with her legs together. Tamsin stood back grinning evilly.

"Don't be shy Miss. Get your legs open and show us your pussy."

Fallen knew that there was no point in arguing so she slowly obeyed but her nerve almost failed her in obeying the next command.

"Let's see you amuse yourself. Get your hand down there and show us how wet you can make it, show us how to do it properly."

Utterly defeated, Fallen moved her hand between her legs and began to stroke her pussylips. Almost of its own accord, her hand began to grind more firmly and then her fingertips were touching her tiny hot button. Ever since that horrible evening service in chapel Fallen had been becoming more and more tense and since Tamsin began to dominate her the dark need in her mind had been growing in its intensity.

Soon her head was back and she had two hands, moist with her juices, sliding in and out of her slit. Her knees were bent and her feet were digging into the mattress as she gasped and moaned much to the delight of her audience. She knew that her climax was not far away and when it came it caused cheers to run around the group of girls who were enjoying the show. Despite the massive erotic charge running through Fallen's body it was bitterly shaming to be forced to so demean herself for the entertainment of this hunting pack. Her rational mind was almost out of action and Fallen would have found it impossible to say whether she loathed this treatment or craved even more of it.

"Go on Tammy, show her your special weapon."

This cry was taken up by several of the girls and Tamsin went to her locker returning with an implement which made Fallen genuinely scared. It was a wooden phallus complete with a huge carved ball sac at one end. The weapon was slightly curved upwards with a bulbous tip and its length and girth were surely much larger than would be possible in the genuine article.

Fallen found the phallus pushed into her hands and she lowered it towards her opening then pressed it to her warm flesh. The item was perfectly smooth and felt wonderfully sensuous in her slippery hands as she eased it inwards feeling it stretching her. She groaned as she pressed the intruder home but she knew that she would not stop. There was a delicious ache as the hard wood filled all the available space pressing against the straining walls and then she was working it in and out and revelling in the cheers of the girls. If they wanted a show she would give them a show the like of which they had never seen before.

Sometime after her brain ceased keeping accurate records Fallen was laying on her back with her legs splayed and the wooden weapon lying on the bed between them. She was sighing deeply as her mind floated on a sea of endorphins but she was dimly aware of the sweat slicking her entire body and the dull ache which seemed to fill her whole lower body. The message was running around the dorm that it was not long till lights out and someone raised the concern that the new girl was so sexed up that she might rape them all as they slept. This was taken up by other voices and someone suggested that they ought to restrain her to ensure their safety.

Fallen only offered token resistance as a dressing gown cord was fetched and girlish hands raised her to a sitting position to that they could work behind her securing her wrists. Most of these girls had learned knots in Guides so they knew how to ensure that knots did not come undone and they were very thorough in winding the cord around both wrists and then twisting it in between the wrists knotting it at every stage. They did have the decency to throw a blanket over their victim and then she was lying there helpless and naked as, all around her, nubile girls stripped off their clothing and paraded in front of her taunting her.

"Did Tara do this for you? I bet you'd like to get your hands on this.....do you like my pussy?....Did Tara have a nice bum like mine?...Could she wobble her boobs like this?"

Eventually they were all in bed and the lights went out. Fallen lay there, trying to wriggle into the most comfortable position which she could find. It was maddening that she could not get her fingers anywhere near to her pussy or her nips but eventually she slept.

As Fallen had done everything which Tamsin demanded, what happened the next morning was bitterly unfair but people like Tamsin do not need to be fair. The housemaster in charge of Dorcas dorm was Father Gentle, a small, mild mannered man. His timing was unerring in that he always managed to make his morning rounds at exactly the time when the maximum number of girls were running around in their underwear or just pulling on their bra. When Father Gentle arrived that morning he was met by a chorus of girls.

"Sir, Sister Fallen was doing things to herself last night."

"She was making really loud noises Sir. We thought she was ill."

"We didn't want to tell but it's for her own good isn't it Sir?"

"The bed was going up and down and everything Sir."

With each word poor Fallen felt smaller and smaller. When she had been a colleague of Father Gentle they had got on really well and it was unspeakable to have her masturbatory practices paraded before him like this. St Sade's treated "self abuse" very seriously and Fallen knew that Father Gentle would have to respond to the complaints which he was hearing. He just said that he would take steps that night before bed to ensure that the offence was not repeated and to make clear to Fallen that such disgraceful behaviour was unacceptable. So Fallen would have to spend the whole day wondering what punishment awaited her that night.

The girls made their way down to breakfast and, while they were eating, Sister Stringent came to their table and said that Sister Fallen had to report to Mr Grunge the caretaker and grounds man after breakfast. She was to assist him all morning and then join the girls for Gym after lunch.

Grunge was a tall man who was universally known to be "creepy". He could not look at a girl without making it very clear that he was mentally undressing her and all the girls avoided him. A morning with Grunge was the last thing which Fallen wanted but she made her way to the tiny room which was his sanctum. The room contained his steel bucket and mop and it smelt of bleach. One wall was taken up by metal shelving containing bottles of cleaning fluid of various types.

When she arrived the delight on Grunge's face was all too clear. She had been placed under his command for the morning and he was going to enjoy himself. He spoke in his broad rural accent.

"Reverend Mother says you're to take off your dress and blouse so's not to get 'em dirty."

There was no point in arguing. The room was small so Grunge was about three feet in front of her as she shed her gymslip and grey blouse exposing her horrible bra and grey gym knickers. The knickers were so tight that she was sure she was displaying every detail of her pussylips clearly outlined against the cloth as if she were nude. Grunge could not help revelling in his sense of power.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Punished at St Sade's Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds