• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Burned Dinner Punishment

Burned Dinner Punishment

I was a bad girl and somehow managed to burn supper. And it was your favorite... You tell me to strip and go find a switch outside without leaving the back yard. The lower lip juts out: But Master, its cold out! There's snow! One simple word: go. I drop my head, disrobe and quietly head out the door. Headed to the tree line, I'm so caught up in my own head I didn't hear you come outside behind me.

Looking around I finally find one that I hope will not hurt too badly. I turn to look around to figure out which way back is home and nearly jump out of my skin. You are less than 10' from me with rope in your hand. Master?

Do you think you could last out here another 10 minutes my pet? After a moment's thought, I say Yes Master. You must want something since you followed me and have rope with you. I don't want to disappoint you.

You walk over to me, catch my chin in your hand and turn my face up to yours so you can kiss me. Then you turn me around and march me over to a big, old tree. Hug the tree pet.

Oohhh. I wrap my arms as far around the tree as I can. You walk around and tie my wrists together. Then you tie my legs similar with them a bit more than shoulder width apart. I'm so lost in my head space already due to the tactile overload. The rough bark rubbing my hard nipples with every breath I take. Not to mention the rest of my body that it is rubbing against. The cold. The cold heightens every single little thing that touches my skin.

Master? You are not doing anything but standing behind me, just out of clear sight, watching me squirm.

I'd ask how you were doing my little one if I didn't already know from the wetness running down your inner thigh.

I swear my entire body must have flushed with embarrassment.

10 swats are on the menu tonight since my dinner burned my pet. My head once again hangs as much as possible due to my shame at displeasing you and making you wait to eat... Yes, Master, I'm so very sorry.

One. My entire body jumps scratching itself against the rough bark even more.

Two. Listening more closely this time, I heard it coming and attempted to relax. I did not jump as bad. The warm tingling is starting.

Three. The pain is pain, but not really. The pleasure is great. My nipples are sore, they feel like you've been sucking and biting on them for hours. My wetness has literally reached the ground beneath me.

Four. There is no pain.

Five. I am snapped out of my head space when I hear you repeatedly calling out to me. Pet? Mmmm. Yes Master? I'm sorry Master, I was enjoying my punishment. Oh really little one? I couldn't tell from all that moisture literally dripping down onto the ground under you.

You are right behind me now. I feel your breath on my neck, the heat radiating off your body, your cock straining against your pants.

So gently, you lift my hair up and smooth is all over one shoulder. Your teeth sink down into my bare neck. Oh god. That spot. Talk about instant reaction. My knees are trembling so bad I don't know how they are still supporting me. Your hands on my hips grinding my ass backwards against you. Still you bite down.

I don't know how much more I can take. You know that I cannot help but cum when you bite me there. I struggle to remain in control. Just as the tears start to form, from between your teeth I hear: Cum for me my pet. Now.

Waves crash down and over me. My entire body is heaving. You put your leg between mine to help support me. I'm humping your leg like a bitch in heat. Still you bite. Still the waves are crashing over me. Finally you let go of my neck. The waves subside. Slowly. After a few minutes, you gently nudge me back into standing on my own.

Ready to finish the remaining 5? Yes Master. Thank you Master.

Six. There is pain. But the high from cumming so much is still with me. I don't really feel much at all.

Seven. You realize I'm not there. Maybe it's my mewing sounds that are giving it away. I didn't even notice it myself until I realized you stopped again.

The remaining three will be hard for you precious. Remember, this is supposed to be punishment. Yes Master.

Eight. I scream as I jump out of my skin and fight against the restraints. I turn my head so hard to look at you. You are kneeling behind me staring at my swollen pussy lips. Where number eight just landed.

Nine. I scream again, twisting and turning. Yet, I don't ask you to stop. I don't want you to stop.

My pet, let's try something. Next time it hits, I want you to cum. Not before, not after. Don't even bother asking. Yes Master. Thank you Master.

You move forward. Nudging my legs a bit further open, you slip a finger into my sopping hole. Slowly, in and out. You add another finger. A bit faster now. With your other hand you pinch my swollen clit hard. Three fingers now fucking me. Ple... The question dies on my lips. You told me not to ask. But the need is building something fierce. I feel your breath on my butt cheek. You didn't want to take your fingers out of my pussy so instead you brought your mouth to your thumb. Slick with saliva, you push your thumb into my ass. Thumb in my ass, three fingers in my pussy, clit in your other hand. Sheer will is the only thing holding me back. My body is shaking violently, yet on you plow. My quiet sobs reach your ears and you finally stop. Removing your fingers, your body heat has left me.

Ten. The waves are huge. My scream in my ears does not register that it is coming from my throat. The only thing holding me up is the ropes, my knees are no more. They keep coming, consuming me. Then there is darkness. Quiet and still.

Slowly, my eyes open. Master? Yes my pet, I'm right here. I feel your arms wrap around me from behind. We are in bed. The darkness outside the window tells me more than the blinking numbers on the nightstand clock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Burned Dinner Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds