• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Sexy Hijabi Sits On My Face

A Sexy Hijabi Sits On My Face

Eating pussy during Ramadan isn't specifically forbidden in the Koran, I told myself as I gently spread Aludra Kamal's legs and began licking her sweet pussy like my life depended on it. We're in my dorm at Northwestern University, getting busy. Aludra giggled as I began pleasuring her. Gosh, why are women from the Kingdom of Morocco such sensually adventurous sluts? Guys and ladies, I don't know and I honestly don't care. My name is Bilal Siavash and I approve this story. I inhaled the womanly scent of Aludra's pussy as I continued sliding my fingers deep inside of her. I watched her, carefully tracking her body language as I worked my magic on her.

Aludra is just the latest in my series of conquests, my friends. When I first spotted this Arabian beauty inside the Bloomington Metropolitan Library in the City of Bloomington, Minnesota, I just had to have her. Aludra stands five feet five inches tall, pleasantly plump and big-bottomed, with light bronze skin and long, curly Black hair. Born to a Moroccan-American family in the City of Los Angeles, California, she's new to the State of Minnesota. Aludra's family comes from the City of Tetouan in Northern Morocco. They've been in America since the early 1990s. Aludra Kamal presently attends Normandale Community College right here in Bloomington.

Judging by the way she looked at me as I 'accidentally' bumped into her then apologized, I could Aludra she might be feeling me. Never one to hesitate in front of a female, I laid down the charm. She just looked good enough to eat. Aludra looked really good in a Black sweatshirt over a long-sleeved White T-shirt featuring Justin Timberlake, tight-fitting blue jeans and sneakers. Oh, and she also had on a stylish silvery hijab. I just love tight pants and big butts on hijab-wearing Muslim women. And that's why she's naked in my bed right now, rubbing her sweaty boobs together and smiling as I lick that pussy. A lot of Arab women in the U.S. and Canada like the Black brothers, and that makes the Arab guys nervous. Arab guys are such hypocrites, man. They chase Black women left and right but don't like it when Black guys mess with Arab women. I know exactly how they feel. Guys from my family have been messing with Arab women for generations now. My mother Yalda Al-Harith is Iranian and my father Karim Siavash is biracial, of mixed Somalian and Iranian descent. See what I mean? Generations, I tell you!

I was raised Christian, though I'm far from religious. My father Karim Siavash converted to Christianity from Islam after moving to Minnesota from his hometown of Ardakan in the Yazd Province of Iran in the 1980s. Dear old dad tells me that when it comes to my erotic adventures, I'm playing with fire. Pops knows of my fondness for conservatively attired Muslim women, especially the Arab ones and the occasional sultry Somalian sister. I had an interest in most of the major religions of the world while growing up, partly because religion was such a divisive subject in the history of my family. My mother Yalda is an Iranian Christian whose family fled Iran after the fall of the Shah because they knew what the super-religious new world order of Iran would do to Christians once they gained power.

I know more about Islam than most Arabs, and I know more about Buddhism and Hinduism than most of their adherents. I can recite Koranic verses with style, eloquence and emotion, while looking sinfully sexy, and that makes it really easy for a biracial stud like me to get the Muslim ladies. They tend to be drawn to my six-foot-one, lean and athletic, caramel-skinned, curly-haired and hazel-eyed good looks. People always ask me if I'm Hispanic but I tell them that I am of African and Arabian descent. My father is part Somali, and he always reminds me that he and I have African blood within us. I'm the same skin tone as the media's favorite artistic villain of the moment, R & B singer Chris Brown. That's all I got in common with him, though. I don't beat on women. I smash that pussy all day, sure, but I don't beat its owner. And speaking of pussy, Aludra grabbed the back of my neck, grinding my face against her cunt as I continued licking and probing her.

I eat that pussy like it's nothing, man. I just love eating pussy. Of course, the owner of said pussy must give it due maintenance. Who do I mean by that? Guys and girls, I'm going to be really blunt here. The pussy has to be clean. Some chicks really don't mind their hygiene down there. And that can make it quite painful for a visitor like myself. I'm happy to say that my sweet Aludra is one of the clean ones. She's hairy down there but I don't mind. I grab her big, sexy buttocks and press that pussy against my face as I lick and suck and probe like pussy licking was about to be made illegal. Aludra moaned in pleasure as I did my thing. Thrusting two fingers into her pussy and gently rubbing the area outside her hole, I grimaced then spat inside. Then I resumed licking. She hadn't felt anything yet. There was much more to come.

After licking Aludra's pussy in that position, I decided to try something new. I made her turn around, and she obediently got on all fours. The sexy Moroccan gal thrust her big butt in the air, cheeks spread. I admired her big, sexy ass. Hot damn. That's when I know I got some African blood in me. I smacked her ass playfully and Aludra laughed. I resumed licking her pussy. Doggy style is my favorite position to put a woman into while I'm eating her pussy. Not the most comfortable position in the world for either of us but it gives me a great visual to work with. And like most men, I'm all about the visuals. And the touching, smelling and tasting, of course. I was sucking on Aludra's delicious pussy when something untoward happened.

The bitch farted. There, I said it. I was licking Aludra's deliciously and oh-so forbidden Arabian pussy, driving my infidel tongue deep into her gentle folds and sucking on her womanly juices...when the unthinkable happened. My sexy Moroccan goddess squeezed her cheeks, and it wasn't merely in pleasure. The bitch farted. Right. On. My. Face. Ugh! I started coughing, man. I couldn't breathe. That fart sounded like thunder to my ears and smelled downright FOUL. Like something died. Yet for several moments, I couldn't move. I shrank back from Aludra the way I would run from a snake. She stared at me, dumbfounded. She started making excuses and apologizing. I didn't give her the chance. I cannot believe this bitch farted on my face. I can't. No way. Who does that? I stood up, readjusted my clothes, and told Aludra to pack her shit and leave. Aludra stared at me with indignation. How dare she look offended? The bitch farted on my face! She's lucky I didn't kill her nasty ass! I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and told Aludra her ass better be gone when I come out. Thankfully, she was. I shook my head, staring at the empty room. Oh, well. Good riddance. I guess that's what I get for eating pussy during Ramadan!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Sexy Hijabi Sits On My Face

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 4411 milliseconds