• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Dream Holiday Nightmare

The Dream Holiday Nightmare

12

All rights reserved. Copyright 2012 (c) Paul Garland

The Dream Holiday Nightmare Part 1

It was the holiday we'd always dreamed of. And it turned out to be so much more than even that. More than just my holiday dreams came true during that two weeks in Greece.

My wife Kirsty and I were enjoying our first holiday without our two daughters, who our parents had kindly agreed to baby sit so that we could have a nice break to ourselves for once. We had already taken them away that year, so the kids didn't mind too much. We had actually won the holiday in a magazine competition, and while we could have paid the extra money to bring our two girls along, it was a perfect excuse to have a relaxing vacation with just the two of us, like in the good old days, before we started a family. Sure, we missed them, but it was really refreshing to be able to do what we wanted to do, when we wanted to do it. The weather was hot, and it was enjoyable to be able to relax and sunbathe without having to wonder where the kids were or what they were doing. Add the fact that we could get drunk and stay out as late as we wanted to, and what we got was the best holiday in a long time, and we were determined to let our hair down and have a great time, before we had to head back home.

I'll describe ourselves to you. My name is Matt, in my late thirties and I'm a pretty normal guy. I'm average to short in height, average to slender in build, and pretty average looking to boot. How I got a girl like Kirsty, I'm don't know. She was - and still is - a hot looking girl; petite, a little over five foot tall, and very slim with a pert pair of 32B breasts. Her hair is dark and straight, cut to shoulder length and frames a cute face, with lovely big eyes and a full lipped mouth. When she smiles, her eyes twinkle and her face comes alive, and even now, just turned thirty-one and having given birth to two children, she still turns guys' heads when she walks past.

That first week of the holiday, she got more than her fair share of male attention, especially at the beach and around the hotel pool, in her black two-piece bikini . There were three waiters who worked at the poolside bar, Nik and Toni who were both friendly Greek guys, and a less friendly, imposing black man called Jerome, who was an American now living in Greece. Since we arrived, I saw all three of them check her out, staring at her ass as she walked away from the bar with drinks or food in hand, or occasionally their eyes lingered over her small bust a little longer than they should have. I didn't mind, in fact I took it as a compliment that my wife was so desirable.

When I was younger, before Kirsty and I got married, I would have been defensive of her. If another man looked at her that way, I would have said something to him, or at least pulled her away, especially because she was a virgin when we got together and so I was protective of her. We were childhood sweethearts in a sense, although I slept with several girls before meeting Kirsty, whereas she was rather innocent when we first met. It took me a while to get her into bed, but it was worth the wait. She was shy at first, but her wonderful body more than made up for her inexperience. Her neatly trimmed pussy was tight, and her pert breasts were firm to the touch, and amazing to suck. She did become a much more capable lover after we got married, and while she wasn't always the most vocal or enthusiastically wild girl between the sheets, she kept me more than satisfied and what man wouldn't settle for that?

Nik was the friendliest of the waiters, dark-skinned and black-haired, and his green eyes twinkled with mischief when he flirted with Kirsty, but he never overstepped the mark, at least not once he realised she was married. The first night we arrived, he asked her for a dance and Kirsty accepted somewhat reluctantly, after I encouraged her to go and have some fun. She loved dancing, and I wasn't the most coordinated man on the dance floor, so I told her to go have some fun. She was a little drunk, and went for a dance with Nik, who we didn't know was a waiter at that time. She was having fun when Nik pulled her in close for a slow dance. Kirsty looked at me over his shoulder with a shy smile on her face, but then her expression turned to one of shock and I looked down to see why. Nik's hands were on her bottom, and not just cupping her ass in her shorts but actually having a cheeky squeeze! I saw Kirsty tell him off and remove his hands, then she pointed over to me, presumably as she explained that she was married. Nik saw the funny side, and brought us both a drink over from the bar as a way of saying sorry. That was when we realised he was one of the hotel waiters, so I told him to relax and accepted the drink and the apology. Nik patted me on the back and told me I was a lucky man for having such an attractive and sexy wife and that was the end of it. Everybody was happy. Kirsty was a little bothered about having her bum squeezed, but she saw the funny side when I teased her.

Over the next few days, we got to know Nik and his fellow waiter Toni quite well. I could tell that Kirsty was attracted to Toni, who it turned out was Nik's brother. Nik was about the same height as me, though bigger built, but Toni was much taller and his body was more muscular than his brother. His black hair was kept back from his face by a cord band, and he wore a bit of stubble around his chin. Toni was very much your typical good-looking Mediterranean guy and I caught Kirsty staring at him a few times when she didn't realise I was watching.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling," I teased her one time, when we were sat in the restaurant eating our evening meal. Toni had just topped up our wine glasses, and was sat at the end of the bar lighting up a cigarette and I couldn't help but say something as Kirsty just gazed at him a little too long.

"What do you mean?" she said, trying to recover quickly, but she smiled and told me to shut up as I simply laughed at her. "He is good looking," she said defensively, "And I've seen you look at young girls on the beach in their bikinis..."

"I know, I know... Don't worry, it's fine," I told her, chuckling at her embarrassment. She had turned a bright pink and then I realised why. Toni was stood at the side of our table, looking at us quizzically. "Sorry Toni," I apologized to him for not sharing the joke. "My wife, Kirsty has a bit of a crush on you, and I was just teasing her about it."

"I do not!" Kirsty spluttered indignantly, her face now bright red. "I just..."

"It is okay," said Toni, in his accented voice, "Kirsty, you are a most attractive woman, I am flattered if you think the same about me. Do not worry about it."

"I..." Kirsty was speechless and obviously flustered, "Thank you," was all she managed to say as an amused Toni walked away. "You!" she hissed at me, "You just so embarrassed me! Oh! I'll get you back for that!" All I could do was laugh at her.

Over the next few days, Toni and Nik would chat to us, more to Kirsty than me but only being friendly like a good waiter or bartender should. They never really stepped over the mark at all, although I often saw them check Kirsty out, especially when I had my sunglasses on and they didn't realise I could see them. Kirsty wasn't innocent, I saw her admire Toni quite often, especially if he had a dip in the pool to cool down, his toned body dripping water when he climbed out of the pool. I didn't say anything until one particular time when Toni stepped out of the pool right in front of where we laying on our sun loungers. His shorts were plastered to his groin, and his dick was clearly visible through the thin material. I spluttered on the lager I was drinking, coughing it all over myself and as I looked at Kirsty, she quickly looked at me, but I saw where her eyes had been trained a moment before.

"Are you all right?" she asked, even glancing over my shoulder at Toni as he walked away.

"I'm fine," I said, grinning at her.

"What's so funny?" she said, puzzled.

"You," I said, "I saw you looking at Toni just then."

"I don't know what you mean?" she said, settling back on the sun lounger.

"So you weren't looking at his dick?" I joked quietly, so that the waiters couldn't hear.

"No!" she said, but the grin on her face told me she was lying. I didn't mind really. We were here to have a good time after all. If I was a woman, I might have stared too. Toni did have quite a big package from what we saw. I was reasonably big in the trouser department, a little bigger than average but Toni looked to have me beat. Then again, not all men with a big dick when soft were huge when hard. My dick was quite small when soft, and grew much bigger when erect, but some people didn't grow all that much when aroused from how big they were soft. Perhaps Toni was like that. He couldn't be that good looking and big in the dick department too. That would just be unfair.

On the first weekend of our holiday, Jerome started to work the pool bar, covering Nik's days off. Whereas the two Greek lads were friendly and chatty, the black American seemed to just want to do his job with the minimum of effort. He was efficient enough; happy to serve us with drinks, but he didn't seem to want to talk much beyond asking what we wanted and how much the bill came up to. The one thing he did have in common with his Greek colleagues though was that he had an eye on Kirsty, especially when she came out of the pool. One time there was a bit of a cool breeze and her nipples were erect and visible through the wet bikini top. Through my dark glasses I saw Jerome look very deliberately at her breasts as she asked for a drink. She must have seen him, because she folded her arms across her chest in response, and I saw Jerome grin at her, then leer at her bottom none too subtly as she walked away with our drinks.

"He's a arsehole," Kirsty muttered as she passed me my coke. "You should have seen him letching at my boobs just now."

"I saw him," I commented, taking a sip of the cold drink. "You can't blame him, you do have a nice pair, babe."

"What are you on about?" she shook her head, "They're too small, so shut up." Kirsty always complained about her modest bust, even though I constantly assured her I love her boobs.

"They're perfect," I said, like I always did. "You should give everyone a treat and sunbathe topless."

"Oh yeah," she said sarcastically, "And give that old bloke over there a heart attack?" I looked where she was pointing and saw an old couple on the opposite side of the pool to us. They were in their sixties at least, but that hadn't stopped the old man from having the odd crafty look at Kirsty's bikini body, we noticed with a touch of amusement. I half-admired him and hoped that I still had an eye for the ladies at his age.

"I dare you to go topless, just once," I said to her half-jokingly.

"No way!" she said, "I would if we were at the beach because I do hate having tan-lines, but not in front of people we have to eat with during the evenings." I could see her point, but I was a bit disappointed she wasn't up for having some fun with the big black waiter and the pervy old hotel guest. Kirsty never usually went topless on holiday because the kids were with us, but this time of course the kids were back at home, so if she wanted to get a nice tan without any white bits then this was the perfect opportunity.

As things would have it, we ended up at the beach the next day. Not deliberately, but because we got up a little late and the poolside area was full. We found a nice spot, right near the crystal-clear water's edge and I decided to remind Kirsty about my dare from yesterday. "So are you going to go topless today?" I said, as casually as I could.

She turned her head to look at me from her sun lounger, and raised her sunglasses up on the top of her head. "Are you serious?" she asked. I just shrugged, so she told me to go and get her a strong drink from the beach bar nearby. When I came back with a triple vodka and coke, she gulped it down, looked around to make sure no-one close by was watching, and then after taking a deep breath, she reached around her back and unclipped the bikini top. "Put me some sun cream on my back?" she asked, and all too quickly she threw the bikini top down and rolled on to her front. Anyone looking would have got a very brief glimpse of her tits, but wouldn't have seen much.

"Ah, so you're topless," I chuckled, as I put some sun cream into my hands and warmed it up. "Not quite what I meant, but very funny." She didn't anything, just smiled triumphantly and then sighed and relaxed as I rubbed the cream into her back. When I was done, I lay back down on my lounger, closed my eyes and decided to have a bit of a nap.

When I awoke, I was shocked to find Kirsty laying on her back, boobs exposed while reading her book. She saw me look and when she giggled flirtily, I realised my mouth was hanging open and I closed it with a snap. "Woah," I said, looking around to see if anyone was nearby, but the nearest people were a foreign looking couple about twenty yards away.

Kirsty laughed to herself, "There's no-one looking, and you were right, we are on holiday so we should relax. Plus I do hate tan-lines."

"Do you need some sun cream rubbing in?" I asked cheekily, and she told me to go get her a drink and stop being rude. I decided to come back with another vodka and coke, after all, the last one seemed to have a good effect on her, and she sipped it happily and went back to reading her book. At this point, I thought I was really enjoying the holiday, but it was about to get even better.

I didn't quite fall asleep again, but I was very relaxed when a little while later, I heard a noise beside me and opened my eyes to see someone standing nearby. "Hello?" said a familiar voice, and I opened my eyes to see Nik standing between our loungers. I immediately looked at Kirsty and noticed that she had put her book down and fallen asleep, but she was still topless, her small breasts completely exposed to the eyes of the Greek waiter. He followed my gaze and looked down at Kirsty but when he was about to say something, I told him to be quiet, putting a finger to my lips.

"She's sleeping," I said, even though I was pointing out the obvious. I didn't want him to wake and embarrass her.

"Sorry," he whispered, "Why are you at the beach today? Our pool not good enough for you no more?"

"Not at all," I answered, "There just weren't sun beds free when we got up today."

"Ah," Nik seemed to take my explanation okay, "Your wife, Kirsty? She is very hot. I like her... um, how you say? Titties?" He grinned at me. His teeth were very white against his dark skin. I wasn't sure whether he was taking the piss out of me, or just being naively cheeky like many Mediterraneans were, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

"Thank you," I said, fumbling for what to say, "Um, yeah, I guess her... titties... are nice. She thinks they're too small, but I like them."

"Ah," said Nik with a shrug of the shoulders, "Big titties, small titties, they're all nice I think."

"Yeah, right," I laughed, "I guess so."

"Okay, see you at the pool tomorrow?" he said as he left us in peace again, "Tell Kirsty I said hello?"

"I will," I said as he wandered back up the beach towards a waiting group of men I assumed to be his friends.

"Well that was almost embarrassing," said Kirsty, making me jump. She was awake!

"Have you been awake all this time?" I asked her and she lifted her sunglasses again and nodded.

"What could I do?" she said, "I just laid there and pretended to be asleep. I wouldn't have known what to say?" It was hard to tell in the bright sunshine, but I thought she had gone red again.

"You could have rolled over or something," I suggested, "But anyway, he liked what he saw, did you hear what he said?"

"You men are all the same," she sighed and rolled her eyes, then flicked her sunglasses back down and went back to reading her book. I lay down too, blaming her surprising response on the triple vodkas.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful and relaxing although I couldn't get my mind off the fact that Nik had seen her bare breasts. When we got back to the hotel, Nik was talking to Jerome behind the bar and I thought I saw them stop talking and stare at us as we walked through the foyer towards the elevators. I shook my head. They weren't talking about Kirsty's tits. I was just being paranoid.

Luckily, it was Toni who served us in the restaurant that night. He was his usual charming self, friendly and polite, and he even gave us a free bottle of wine by way of an apology for the pool loungers being full that morning. Kirsty thought that was really sweet and he promised to reserve us two loungers for the following morning, an offer which we accepted gratefully. It was a pleasant night, warm but not too hot, and the hotel restaurant had a singer performing, so we stayed after the meal and enjoyed a few drinks from the bar, both getting slightly merry.

Everything was going fine, I even allowed her to drag me to the dance floor for a slightly drunken dance. We were having such a good time and the balmy atmosphere was so enjoyable that we ended up drinking more until Kirsty was beyond tipsy. Whereas it seemed to energize Kirsty, the beer was having a more tiring effect on me, so I left her to dance alone while I had a sit down, and a drink of coke to sober up a bit.

I don't know how long I was there, I got distracted by Toni who brought me over a free drink and sat down for a chat. He was just making polite conversation, and when he left to serve some customers I looked for Kirsty on the dance floor. I couldn't see her at first, and then I saw why. She was dancing with Nik! Not just dancing; they had their arms around each other, and her head was resting on his shoulder as they moved slowly to a love song. I panicked at first, wondering if Nik would bring up the fact that he had seen her tits, but then I realised that Kirsty could take care of herself if he tried anything inappropriate. And besides, I was sitting here so I could keep an eye on them. Nik had probably just seen that she was alone and joined her for the slower dance.

Then my breath caught in my throat as I realised where his hands were. They were both on her ass, and not just resting there, but both cupping her ass cheeks and squeezing slightly just like before, but unlike last time she didn't remove them. One of his hands stroked her backside, and then I noticed that Kirsty's hands were on his butt too. I wondered if I should say something, but I saw her look over shoulder at me and wink. She was enjoying it! I felt a small tinge of annoyance, but suppressed it. We were here to let our hair down and have a good time, so I left them to it. Nobody else in the bar was paying them any attention, so it really didn't matter.

I needed to pee, but didn't really want to move from where I was watching them, near the edge of the dance floor. But my bladder wouldn't wait. I hurried to the gents' toilet at the back of the bar, and relieved myself as quickly as I could but when I returned, things had progressed. And how.

Kirsty and Nik were kissing. Not just tentative kisses either, they were full on kissing, tongues probing into each other's mouths hungrily. I had to do something now, but what? I couldn't kick off and upset the waiters of the hotel we were staying at! Still, Nik was definitely out of order. I moved back into the shadows to think, keeping an eye on them while I decided what to do. Nik's hands were all over Kirsty now, one hand even moving upward and briefly squeezing her tits, before returning to her ass, and their groins were pressing together as they kissed urgently. For some reason, I felt myself growing hard at the sight and then I saw Toni walking towards me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Dream Holiday Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds