• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sales Star Ch. 05

The Sales Star Ch. 05

I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and came out. Sharma was sitting on a couch in the living room with the TV on at low volume. He was still wearing the t-shirt and his underwear, its crotch now moist.

"I'm not sleepy." He said by way of explanation.

I wasn't sleepy either. I sat on the couch, at the other end from where Sharma was sitting. As I put my elbow on the armrest, I realized it was slightly bruised. I rolled up the sleeve of the bathrobe and rubbed the bruise.

"Sorry if I rode you too hard." Sharma said, flashing his jaundiced smile.

I stayed silent and looked at the TV screen. It was playing a Beyonce video.

"This Beyonce." Sharma said turning his gaze back to the screen. "She has some ass, huh?"

We both watched Beyonce's ass shake to the music.

"You know, your ass is almost exactly the same shape as Beyonce's."

"No it isn't." I said.

"Yes it is." Sharma slid close to me, put his hands on my waist and turned my butt sideways facing him. He fondled my ass and then looked at the screen. "I can hardly tell the two asses apart."

"Can we not talk about my ass, please?" I said, feeling a bit irritated, and slapped his hand away. But he put put it back on my ass.

"You should be proud of your ass. It is so beautiful, so perfect, so very Darwinian."

"Huh?" I said, slapping his hand away again. "How can an ass be Darwinian?"

"Don't you know the evolutionary reason behind women having prettier and fuller asses than men?"

"I'm not sure." I never pegged Sharma as an amateur evolutionary biologist.

"You, see, until a few thousand years ago when we humans were just cavemen, we fucked like animals. Mounting from behind. Doggy style. Like we were fucking earlier before I hoisted you on your elbows."

I blushed at his reference to our fucking.

"So you see," he continued, "what men saw while fucking was the ass jutting upwards. That made them prefer mating with women who had nice looking round asses. I'll show you."

"It's okay." I said, but Sharma had already put his hands on my waist and pulled me to knees. He raised the bathrobe again, exposing my butt.

"So women like you with asses like this," Sharma put a palm on my right ass cheek with a smack. "were fucked more and bred more, and passed on their genetic material to their daughters who also tended to have great asses. So the reason for great asses - natural selection. Hooray Darwin!"

"I see." I tried to sit back down but Sharma held me in place.

"Fuck, what an ass you have." he said, and then I felt his nose on my butt and his tongue flick at my cunt.

"Ummmm." an involuntary moan escaped my lips.

Sharma's tongue then moved to my clit and teased it, making me squirm on my knees on the couch. His tongue then started lapping hard at my clit, and again, I felt pleasure surge through me. Within a couple of minutes, I was breathing hard and gently squealing at every stroke Sharma's tongue laid on my clit. I grabbed on to the hand rest of the couch with my ass raised in the air as Sharma kept working my clit with his tongue. I was sure that if he kept going at it like that, I would have an orgasm soon. But Sharma withdrew. I groaned and looked back at him. He was slipping his underwear off.

"Already?" I asked, surprised. It had been hardly ten minutes since he came in my mouth.

"Not quite." He said. I saw that his dick wasn't hard. "Just trying another thing I've been fantasizing of doing with you."

He took his underwear off, sat on the couch and turned sideways to face me. I squealed in surprise as he grabbed me by my thighs and raised them a foot above the couch. I hung on to the armrest with my hands, the only part of my body not raised in the air. He held me like that for a few seconds and chuckled as he watched me squirm in the air, trying to avoid falling down. Then he slid under me, and let go of my thighs. My body landed on his with a thump as I realized what he wanted to do.

He pulled my knees closer to his face and put them on either side of his head. My chin rubbed against the lower portion of his hairy balls as I slid down (or up) his body. And there I was, positioned in a 69 with a man whose very smile seemed abhorrent to me until a few hours ago. He moved me a little to adjust the exact alignment and soon I felt his tongue flick my clit again. He resumed teasing it, but at a slower pace than before.

I raised my head and brought my eyes to rest upon the task that I was expected to reciprocate with. His dick was limply resting on its side on the bed of his thick gray pubic hair. It looked so sad and lonely. I moved my hair to one side, wrapped my fingers around his dick and took it in my mouth. It tasted bad, but then I figured I didn't have much cause to complain, since chances are, my juices were still on it from our romp in the balcony.

I sucked his limp dick, alternating between a lot of suction and gentle licking. It did not respond right away. I kept at it for a couple of minutes but the dick stayed limp. I even tried licking his balls, as bad as they tasted. My technique usually got Manish hard even if he was dog tired after a long day at work. But Sharma's member proved unresponsive.

I on the other hand was responding a little too well. This happens to me frequently. After I have a few orgasms under my belt, so to say, my nerves ending, probably fresh from the exercise are ultras sensitive. The first couple of orgasms may take time, but later on, especially with the clit, I can cum very very fast. And that's what started happening.

Within a couple of minutes of Sharma's tongue starting its work, I came again, this time my boobs rubbing against his big hairy belly creating an utterly foreign sensation for my nipples as I shook. I also felt my thighs slap Sharma in the face as I moved under the orgasm's onslaught and managed to slip in a "Sorry" between my groans. All this while, my fingers were wrapped around his dick, trying to coax life into it, but in vain.

Once my orgasm receded, I stopped shaking, and turned my attention back to his dick. I started sliding off his body, thinking that since I had cum, 69-ing didn't make sense. But Sharma grabbed my ass and held it in place.

"I like the view. Stay the way you are."

I obeyed, trying not to picture the exact "view" Sharma was getting. I started sucking on his limp dick again, wrapping my index finger and thumb tightly around its base. As I worked the unresponsive dick by swirling my tongue around it, I noticed that a hint of the bend was evident even in this state.

Meanwhile Sharma was running his hands all over my ass and my thighs, fondling them with delight. He put his fingers into my ass crack and traced a line up and down it. Then he spanked my right ass cheek so hard, it pushed me forward and made his dick slip out of my mouth. I propped myself back up on my elbows, my hair falling all around my face, and took his dick in my mouth again. His spanked my left ass cheek next, but I was expecting the blow and absorbed the impact with my elbows. And then Sharma started spanking me alternately on each ass cheek, every couple of seconds.

Sharma was evidently an avid spanker. And he seemed to derive more than just casual pleasure from it, because as he started spanking me, his dick slowly started coming to life in my mouth. It might have been my expert tongueing too, but the element of the stimulus from the spanking could not be ignored. I did not mind. I always enjoyed light spanking, and although Sharma's blows were landing a bit harder than I was accustomed to, I actually found myself liking them. The fat raspy fingers of his hand were a contrast from Manish's relatively slimmer and smoother ones. My cunt started getting wetter.

After a couple of dozen or so spanks, Sharma stopped. His dick in my mouth was almost fully erect now. The bent tip was becoming more and more prominent. Then I felt Sharma put the fingers of both his hands into my ass crack and part my ass cheeks. Imagining what that enabled him to see made me blush. He ran his tongue up and down my ass crack, making it wet, something that made me feel very uncomfortable. And then....

"OWWWW!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I screamed as Sharma inserted a finger into my asshole. I squirmed and tried to get off him, but he kept his left hand on my waist and held me down. I felt his fingers probe deeper into my ass. I clenched and it stopped.

"ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled, struggling to get off him.

"My sentiments exactly!" Sharma said and guffawed at his own joke. An inch or so of his finger was still in my ass. I reached back with my hands to fight him off but he slapped my hands away.

Finally, with a great deal of effort, I pushed the back of the couch hard with my right hand, and jerked my hips outward. That made Sharma lose his grip on my waist, and I slid off him and fell to the floor, his fingers pulling out of my asshole in the process. Sharma was still laughing as I sat up on my haunches and shot him an angry look. He sat up straight on the couch as well.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Oh come on..... I was just.... I couldn't resist. Sorry." But the smile on his face was devoid of any contrition.

"Don't you dare pull something like that again!" I glowered at him.

"Sorry. Really sorry." he said now with a more serious expression on my face. "But look, I am all ready now."

He swung his bent dick side to side, making it look even more bizarre than it already did.

"Yeah, well, I am not." I said, getting up.

"Oh come on. I said sorry."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me sideways into his lap. His erect dick slapped against my thigh. He pulled me into a kiss, pushing his thick tongue in my mouth, and inserted his finger into my wet cunt.

"You're ready as well, Ketaki. Moisture doesn't lie."

He kissed me on my shoulder and took his finger out of my cunt. Then he put his hands on my hips and moved me so my back was resting against his pot belly and his dick slid under my cunt lips.

"You want it. Your body wants it." Then biting my ear slightly, "Your cunt wants it too."

As his dick kept rubbing against my pussy lips, I realized that I didn't want to want it, but yes, I did want it. I stopped resisting. Sharma spread his legs, and my feet fell to the ground between them. I raised my butt slightly and one hand holding his dick in place, lowered myself onto it. The erect bent dick entered my cunt. For the third time that night. Gosh, was that right? Uday had fucked me just once that night and was sleeping, while Sharma was energetically starting his third round. Even if I counted the outdoor fuck with Uday earlier in the evening, Sharma had still fucked me more often than him. Not something I'd have even dreamed of when this trip had started.

I started hopping up and down on Sharma's dick, once again enjoying the peculiar way in which this modestly sized but unusually shaped dick felt inside me. Soon Sharma started jerking his hip to meet every stroke of mine and it felt even better. I put my hands on his thighs and increased the tempo even more. Soo the room was filled with sounds of our skin slapping and my OOOHS and AHHHHS and UHMMMMS. My tits rose and fell at a rapid frequency.

Five minutes later, Sharma pulled me back closer to him. I had to arch my back due to the size of his stomach. He then pulled my legs up by the thighs and put the palms of my feet on his thighs. All this while, the fucking continued at a rapid pace. I was now squatting on Sharma's lap, his dick in my cunt, my back resting against his chest and stomach, his teeth biting my ears.

About five more minutes later, Sharma put his hand on my boobs and started drilling me really hard. His motion was enough to keep things going so I stopped bobbing up and down on my own. Oh wow! This angle felt really good. I don't fuck in this position nearly enough, I thought to myself. His dick felt so amazing inside me. Oh, that wave of ecstasy was building up again! Yes, there would be another orgasm soon. How many had I had all night? I had lost count! I close my eyes, enjoyed the fucking and waited for the big O.

"Ketaki..." Sharma breathlessly said.

"Hmmm..."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmmmm..."

This was not the time to yap, you idiot, I felt like saying. But I was too caught up in the fucking to articulate words.

"Just out of curiosity. Not to do anything about it."

"WHAT?" I said, annoyed.

"Earlier.." Sharma said, inhaling deeply as he kept assaulting my cunt. "...my finger went into your ass pretty easily. You have anal sex regularly, don't you?"

"What? No! UMmmmmm" Yes, that orgasm was just around the corner, if we'd stop playing 20 questions.

"I promise, I won't ask to do it. Just...." another deep breath, "curious. Tell me the truth."

"OHHH GOD!!!" I screamed as the orgasm was almost upon me.

"You do, don't you?" Sharma suddenly stopped fucking me and I plopped on his lap.

But I was too close now. I started hopping up and down, and moaning as the orgasm swept in.

"Just tell me the truth."

"OHHH FUCK!!! YESSS!!! OKAY!?? YESS! I get fucked in the ass occasionally. By my husband. Now start pounding me again, you piece of shit! I am about to cum"

Having gotten the answer he wanted, Sharma started hammering me again. And soon, the orgasm hit me. In full force. Sharma kept fucking me throughout. That helped it last longer. At last, I felt the orgasm recede.

But Sharma was still fucking me. How long had been this time, I wondered. Seemed like forever. Then it seemed like Sharma was about to cum, because he pushed him off his lap. I started getting down on my knees to take his cum on my breasts this time, I decided. But instead, he pulled me into and embrace on top of him, and put his dick back into my cunt. My thighs were starting to hurt now, but Sharma seemed nowhere close to done.

He buried his face in my boobs, put his hands on my ass, and kept fucking me like that. I really hoped he would get done soon. I was exhausted.

"Well well well.... look who's still playing! Can I cut in?"

I turned around to see Uday walk out of the bedroom. His dick was fully erect as well. Oh no! Now he would want a go! Yes, the whole point of this night had been to carry his seed, but I couldn't bear to keep this going right now.

"In a minute." Sharma said and kept hammering my cunt.

Now I was just lying limp in arms, my head on his shoulders. I stared at Uday with blank eyes. He took a couple of steps forward and put his dick in my mouth. I was too tired to make any proactive efforts towards a blowjob, so he had to be content with just fucking my mouth. And that's how it went for a while, Uday fucking my mouth and Sharma continuing his seemingly interminable assault on my cunt.

"Sharmaji, come on!" Uday said. "It's been ten minutes already!"

Ten minutes since Uday came into the room. So at least 35-40 minutes overall. And about 20 or so minutes on the balcony right before that. I had been fucked almost non-stop for over an hour. No wonder I felt close to passing out.

"Let me keep going, yaar!" Sharma breathlessly said. "I don't usually last this often."

"I've got blue balls here!"

"Why don't you try her ass? She just told me she regularly takes it up the ass."

"Really?" Uday said happily taking his dick out of my mouth.

I was in no position to even answer. Part of me wanted to refuse and resist. But then, another part said, well, it is true. I do get fucked in the ass by Manish every once in a while, although I don't particularly enjoy it. It always seemed so dirty, I had never shared this fact even with Bhakti, my closest friend.

If I refused, then Uday would fuck me separately for who knew how long. This was I could get them both done at the same time. So I just nodded.

Uday's face lit up like a kid in the candy store and he jumped behind me. I heard him spit on his dick a few times and then felt it push against my asshole. Manish's dick was longer and thicker, so Uday's dick had no problems entering my ass. Besides, I was so exhausted and limp like a rag doll, every muscle in my body was relaxed. It took Uday less than a minute to shove his dick in my ass using just his saliva as lubrication. And he started fucking me.

I had been fucked in the ass before, but never double penetrated. Even in that nearly comatose state, it felt kinky and kinda nice. I got hammered in both holes like that for about five minutes.

"WOW! Her ass is so amazingly perfect! I am cumming!"

Uday yelled and started fucking my ass even harder, making me rise and fall on Sharma's chest even harder.

"Fuck, me too!!" Sharma said.

I was too far gone to even think about possible impregnation by Sharma at that point. I was barely conscious. I just lay there, feeling my body get hammered and abused, bearing the unusual feeling of cum filling up my cum and my bowels simultaneously. Both men were hollering as they shot their loads in me. Uday stopped cumming, then put his head on my shoulder. Sharma kissed my boobs. We all lay there, still the beast with three backs, with apologies to Shakespeare. And then Uday's dick left my butt, his cum oozing out and spreading all over my ass crack.

I gradually got up from Sharma's lap, and his cum oozed down my thighs. But within a second I had fallen on the floor. I didn't even have the strength to stand. I was dimly aware of the two men lifting me up and carrying me to the bedroom. They plopped me on the bed and I curled under the sheets with great effort. My crotch and ass and thighs were a mess, but I couldn't care less.

The last sight I saw that was their smiling faces looking at me with a sense of triumph on their faces. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Sales Star Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds