• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Niece Likes Girls

My Niece Likes Girls

I'd woken up with a headache and in a bit of a fog after a night of drinking, with family staying over. I couldn't handle putting on a bra so I just threw on one of my husbands extra-large sweatshirts to cover my very large tits. I wondered into the kitchen where I found my niece sitting at the kitchen table in the same condition.

We'd always done the giggling girls thing and were very comfortable in close contact with each other. I'm in my late thirties and still have a good sex life with my husband, and still get a thrill with my more-than-ample breasts attracting attention most anywhere I go. I won't say I'm skinny, but not fat either. I see men's eyes always glancing at my rack when out in public, and many females also.

Karen always dressed in loose clothes and was a plain girl, I don't know if she'd even been on a date. With her hair chopped just above her shoulders and round-lens glasses, she looked kind of like a rag doll with tits. Big tits run in my family and she was like a B or maybe C-cup, it was hard to tell under her clothes. They were very sexy, nice and full in a pillow-like way.

I don't know how they managed, but the men folk made it out the door this morning for a weekend hunting trip. I always love to be fucked, but its not as enjoyable with a drunk husband putting all his weight on me while I'm trying to guide-in his half-erect dick. I do love him and I wouldn't start a fight over it, he's kept me happy making regular cum deposits in my pussy and mouth for many years.

After sitting at the kitchen table for a while without a thought in my pickled brain, I went out to the couch and sat down. Karen had followed me out and lay down beside me with her head on my lap. As usual, I put my hand on her tummy and she folded up her arms to cradled my left arm.

We started getting silly and talking about nothing when she asks about my big tits. I told her how I had to go to a custom bra maker. Although very large, they are shapely with my nipples turned up. She asked if they were a burden and I said they'd been worth it.

We got back into frivolous talk for a bit when I noticed that she was slowly bringing my hand up against the bottom of her breasts. When we'd have a good giggle she'd hug my hand and press it onto them even more. I was enjoying it once I caught-on and was curious to feel her breasts. I started to cup them, which turned into a fondle. Karen was very willing to let me explore and left herself accessible. I'd never groped a women before, but was so turned-on that I kept taking what she'd give me.

I moved my hand down to the bottom of her shirt, she stopped cradling it and let me go up it. I quickly discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra ether, and that I liked having her young, pillow breasts in my hand. I couldn't keep my hands off of her chest and started to hope that I'd see them.

She looked up at me and asked to see my tits. I pulled my hand out of her shirt and didn't hesitate to lift the front of mine with both hands. I'd never exposed myself to anyone in over twenty years besides hubby, let alone another girl. I'd no control to stop. They fell right down on her face as she started to suckle me and I was in heaven.

She brought her hands up and started to feel me, so I went back to her chest. After some more groping I moved my hand down and pulled her shirt up above her tits. She just kept sucking as I looked at her breasts. They were beautiful, her loose clothes had hidden a set of definite C-cups. They were like soft pillows and set nicely without tending to roll-off one side or the other. How completely taboo, I felt weak-kneed just sitting there while thoroughly enjoying both her and my tits.

I don't know why, except maybe blind lust, but I slipped my hand into her sweat pants. She shuddered and let out a quiet moan so I kept going. When I was touching her hairy muff she opened her legs for me to find her wet pussy. I was enjoying the hell out of this when she pulled my hand from her pants and got up. My cuddly, innocent niece stood in front of me and pulled her top off, I was speechless. Then she pulled her pants down and stepped out of them. I had a puzzled look on my face when she says "I've done this alot", then I understood.

She stood there letting me see her naked for a minute before climbing onto me. I was in the same place on the couch fully clothed. Her bare chest was against mine, on her knees straddling me. My mind was blown and I'd no intention to stop.

Her tits were right there so I did some tit sucking myself. I started playing with her very wide-open pussy when she leans forward and gives me a passionate kiss. Before I could think I was kissing her back. I mean heavy tongue action. She stopped and helped me out of my shirt saying "oh my god those are big" and started deep kissing me again while messaging my funbags.

I was fingering her when she pulls my hand out and leads it to my mouth to taste her, then says "well"? I wasn't sure what she meant. "Your playing with my pussy, where's yours hiding". She rolled off me to sit on the couch in anticipation. After sitting the whole time I hadn't thought about going all the way, but I found myself pulling my pants off to stand in my panties. Karen was sitting with her legs wide open showing me her flower. "A-hum" she says, so I took them off too and stood there showing my nakedness for her to take in.

She got up, took my hands and sat me back down on the front edge of the couch. Although I was expecting it, I was a little apprehensive when she got on the floor and crawled in-between my legs. She fingered my very wet pussy then stuck her fingers in my mouth to taste myself. After a good initial licking she climbed back on the now naked me and we kissed deeply. She pulled-in onto me and we heavily gyrated body on body. "Are you ready now" she asks with a sly smile and led me to my bedroom.

We can't get together all that often for a few reasons, but we do make the best of it. Private overnights are rare unfortunately, but we manage to feel and finger each other here and there, occasionally sticking wet fingers in the other's mouth. I've acquired quite a taste for her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Niece Likes Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds