• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Confessions of a Cum-Slut Ch. 01

Confessions of a Cum-Slut Ch. 01

12

I can't exactly say when I became a cum-slut. Maybe it was a gradual process during my evolution from being a sexually curious young woman looking to gain experience up through being a happily married woman with a loving, albeit perverted, husband. Or then again, maybe deep down inside I've always been a debauched, cum crazy vixen who can't get enough of the creamy, slippery man juice! Whenever it happened doesn't matter as much as the fact that I'm glad it did! Some days I "blame" it on my husband - he's my complement, my other half, and someone I'd say is just as cum crazy as I am, but in a slightly different way. Other days, I just think, what the fuck, where can I get some cum!

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I was ever Miss Prim and Proper. I knew I liked it from the very start. From the very first time I touched a boy's cock and jumped when it almost immediately erupted all over my hand I've been fascinated by the creamy stuff. Later, handjobs were a regular pastime for me with certain boys and I loved it when they came, but my girl friends all had a completely different opinion, to them it was just an inconvenient, smelly, sticky mess. Even when things had advanced to getting laid and giving blowjobs, liking cum wasn't the sort of thing you admitted to, at least not in my circle of friends. They had no qualms about fucking, but there was never any mention of anything the least bit kinky. So, I kept the fact that I relished making and watching a guy's cock spew all to myself. I enjoyed giving hum jobs, and secretly loved the feel and taste of cum! Even the smell of it was like perfume to me. What's not to like about feeling that warm, slightly alkaline spew jetting onto your tongue and filling up your mouth?

All those wonderful cocks, all those different shapes and sizes, and all the variations in taste and consistency, that's a big part of what I really enjoyed. It was a yummy time to be sure. Even so, a girl has to protect her reputation, so I couldn't suck and fuck every guy I wanted, and to the ones I did blow, I'd tell them a lot of them I didn't swallow just so I could see them spurt! Same with fucking - I was on the pill, but I'd tell guys to pull out just so I could watch them blast their load all over my twat. And when I did let them shoot inside me, I'd get them to leave, then finger fuck myself again and again using their load as a delicious, slippery lube so as to not waste a drop of that precious commodity!

And it's not just the cum that turns me on, oh no, I definitely love cocks! Long ones, medium ones, thick ones, cut, uncut, oh yeah I love them – short and thin ones, not so much. Although short ones do have one advantage, they are a cinch to deep throat! Nothing like watching a guy's eyes bug out when your lips smack up against his pubes! And while I'm at the confessional, here's my secret, watching the myriad ways in which guys ejaculate really turns me on; some guys dribble; others get a few good spurts; and an amazing few manage to squirt half way across the room. That's something to see! Variety is the spice of life; I don't get the men and women who just want vanilla sex. Come on people, live a little, experience as much as you can while you're on this earth! Me, I've experienced a lot of different men, and there's something good that can be said for most of them, or at the very least there's something good that can be said about their cocks! Some provincial types might say that makes me a slut, or a whore. To them I say – fuck you! I know what I am, I know who I am, and I'm a good person who just happens to adore cocks and cum, but especially cum!

Even so, I spent years denying my true self, my fetish as it were. Thinking I was more perverted than my girl friends. And as much as I knew I enjoyed all things cum, the fact that only one lover before my husband was game enough to initiate any kind of cum play made me think I was the only one into it. Do I need to explain what I mean by cum play? I think all guys love watching themselves cum, and if you don't believe me just check out some of the amateur porn sites filled with guys videoing themselves jacking off! And just about every guy I've ever been with definitely got off cumming on my tits, face, ass, or cunt, but that's not what cum play means to me. Relishing the act, swirling the ropey strands with your fingers, licking it up and sharing, stopping to intently watch the slippery globs slide down your face and body, or ooze from your well-fucked cunt, now that's cum play! Standing over a guy while a huge, fresh load dripped from my cunt onto his face had always been my fantasy, plopping down onto his face and having him eat me was just icing on the cake! But like I said, most guys I've been with weren't into anything like that, so I kept my more perverted desires to myself. It took my husband to really bring out my true self – I swear he's the dirtiest, sexy beast I've ever been with, and that's saying something! All along he's said it was in me, all it took was for him to set it free and watch it fly! And he was right. I just had to admit it to myself – I love cum!

Jizz, spooge, cum, semen, jism, spunk, cock-spew, cream, man-juice, sperm, seed... I don't care what you call it, just give me more! But what is an awakened cum-slut to do when her man, as game as he is, can only provide so much of the viscid, pearly goo? Lucky for me I have a very understanding and kinky husband, and I continue to discover new facets in the man I love. Like recently I discovered that one of his proclivities will fit perfectly with my own obsession! You see, he's always gotten really hot and turned on when I'd share my adventures with other men, especially when I'd get really graphic, but recently he confessed to me there was more to it and that one of his main fantasies would be to watch me fucking and sucking other men. At first I thought even compared to my desires, this was an odd one, but then I started reading about it and learned it wasn't all that uncommon. It even has a name, no, not cuckold, that's related, but not the same. His fetish, if you will, is called troilism – watching a loved one giving and getting sexual satisfaction from another, or others. It can also mean a threesome, you know, ménage et trois, but I already knew that was one of his desires. In a threesome everyone gets some, but in troilism one person mainly just watches. Not the norm, but not something unheard of either. According to Nigel the idea of watching me being pleasured by another guy or guys, and joining in to give me more orgasms than he could possibly manage on his own was the ultimate sexual gift he could give me. He didn't say it, but I knew he was thinking an added bonus would be all that luscious spunk we'd have to play with, as well as the prospect of multiple creampies for him to devour! Not sure if eating another guy's cum from my cunt has a special name, other than fucking hot, but I had to admit, the idea had me tingling all over and wetting my panties!

Once I determined he was really serious and had wrapped my head around the possibilities, I started thinking about how I could make it come true. Fortunately for me he had a milestone birthday coming up, and I now had an idea for the perfect gift! Now the only question was one of numbers – one other guy or two? Another was how to keep it a secret from Nigel until I sprung the surprise of his life.

In the interest of sanity I decided to start with just one other guy. If Nigel was serious, and we enjoyed our first, we could always add more – gangbang anyone? Or maybe I'd just become his bukkake babe!

I had just the guy in mind. I knew he'd be game because I knew for a fact that he desperately wanted to get into my pants! The fact that he was handsome and sexy didn't hurt either. He had talked the talk, but I was really curious on how he was going to come out on the cock-o-meter? Anyway, I knew him from work, trusted him, and Nigel already knew and liked him, which could be a plus or a minus. Well, we'd soon find out because I couldn't wait to make this happen! For Nigel, and for me.

I won't bore you with the details of setting the event up, but it wasn't exactly smooth sailing. The upside was the delays just heightened the sexual pressure in all three of us – even though Nigel didn't know this surprise was coming, he was jazzed up! Maybe he was just feeding off my held in check lust, but whatever it was he was as horny as I was, and you'll just have to take my word for it that Frankie was in the same state. After a few false starts I finally got a date set so all was good. I even thought about slipping Nigel a little blue pill to get him hard all night long, but in the end decided he'd be hard enough without any pharmaceutical help.

So Frankie came over early on a Saturday evening just as he and I had planned. Nigel was happy to see him and Frankie said, "I was visiting a nephew and realized how close you guys lived so I took a chance you might be home and have a spare drink or two handy."

Nigel got him a beer along with refills for us and we sat chatting for a while. Three or four beers later, plus some additional herbal assistance, and we're still chatting, but the subject matter was veering closer to my heart. No more idle small talk, we were relaxed enough by then that the topic had turned to wants, desires, and sex. Frankie was single, and a bit of a lady's man, so he had some adventures to share on the topic.

"Oh come on Nigel, are you telling me you wouldn't want to have two women at the same time? I can't believe it," Frankie exclaimed! "I've only done it once, but it was out of this world!"

Nigel came back with a shocker, at least a shocker because he said it out loud to Frankie, "No, as good as that sounds, I'd rather it be two guys instead, you know – MMF. It's simple biology – how many times can I possibly cum, whereas Trina here can keep going all night, so that's one reason it's way more appealing to me. Plus I'd get to watch her while recovering!" And with that he stared at me as if to say, OK smarty pants, your move.

Just like that I saw Frankie mentally grasp it wasn't going to take any work getting this party rolling, and that Nigel had just accelerated the game. That's my Nigel, get a little weed into him and you never know what'll come out! I swigged the rest of my beer, sat down between them, and said, "Fellas, I'm as game as you are," and gently brushed both their crotches with the back of my hands, making the first stroke just a tease. Two cocks stiffened under my touch as I caressed from their balls up along the outlined shaft and across the head. If I didn't get my hands on these two soon I was going to explode! While resting my hands on their bulges I kissed each of them in turn, Nigel tasting Frankie's saliva on my tongue as he sucked my tongue between his lips and kissed me passionately. "Happy belated birthday, honey," I whispered to him as our lips parted.

I stood up, grabbed their cocks again through their shorts, and led them to the bedroom. While Nigel went on ahead Frankie had to stop to take a leak, so I stood and watched as he peed. "Nice stream, I hope it's a healthy sign," I said to him smiling.

"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet you little vixen. Damn, I can't wait to see you naked, you know how long I've been waiting for this, don't you!" Then in a quieter voice he whispered, "So, you're sure Nigel is OK with all this? He isn't going to go all weird on us after we start, is he? And you're OK with it, too?" When I smiled and assured him yes, everything was going perfectly, he continued in a louder voice so Nigel could hear, "I'm going to fuck you for hours, you'll be begging me to stop, and Nigel's gonna get off watching us fuck. That's so friggin hot!" Frankie left his pants off after pissing and his lovely looking dick was starting to rise. Gentleman that he was, he washed his prick off as I scampered into the bedroom to join Nigel, tearing off my clothes as I went.

Nigel was already naked on the bed toking up again and sporting a significant boner. Let me tell you a couple of things about my Nigel. First, he loves it when I talk dirty, the filthier I get, the better he likes it. Truth be told, I like it too! I'd clued Frankie to this as well. Secondly, at his most normal Nigel's an oral maniac. He loves going down on me, and he shows me the kind of loving most women can only dream about. But when he gets a bit fuzzy around the edges, he takes it to an entirely different level. In that state, he's a veritable cunnilingual artist and can spend an hour or more pleasuring me without giving it a second thought. The entire focus of his being is directed at lapping my cunt until I have to beg him to stop! So there was my Nigel, laying there all primed for an oral marathon, wanting to grab his cock, but stopping himself, and staring at me with that ravenous look I knew only too well. He already had a steady flow of clear precum dripping from the head of his cock, and we hadn't even started yet. Oh, this was going to be a night, yes it was!

As if on cue, Frankie spoke up, "Nigel, Trina tells me you want to watch her get reamed, is that right? Hell, I'm more than happy to oblige you my friend; I've dreamed about fucking your wife ever since I first met her, so it looks like everybody gets their fantasy tonight, doesn't it? This'll be a first for me though, having the hubby watch, but I'm game for anything at least once. But before I fuck your wife til she screams, she's gonna suck me. You game for that? You want to watch me eat your wife, Nigel? I can't wait to taste that gorgeous cunt of hers. Then she's gonna suck my cock again til I'm ready to blow – and you're going to watch us! You ready to watch your wife's lips wrapped around my dick?"

I saw Nigel's cock bouncing up and down as Frankie described fucking me. He was smiling, licking his lips, and nodding. He didn't say a word, but his cock was absolutely rigid, and that's all the answer I needed. "Less talk more action Frankie boy – give me that magnificent cock of yours, I need something to suck" I purred in my sexiest voice!

As much as I wanted to feel that cock stretching the walls of my cunt, I wanted a taste first. Looking at Frankie, I didn't think he was going to disappoint in anything we did tonight. His body was fit, he had a great smile, and he had a great looking cock! He looked about 8 inches with a nice thick girth. He looked to be slightly longer than Nigel, but definitely thicker, just what the doctor ordered! A girl could dislocate her jaw trying to take his sword all the way. Frankie is cut, while Nigel isn't, which was going to give me a real treat tonight, as eventually I knew I'd be sucking on both of them, maybe even at the same time! I had to lick his gleaming wet cockhead before we did anything else. I was going to taste it fresh. I love the flavor contrast of sucking on a freshly aroused, pre-cum dripping, out of the pants cock compared to its taste after it's fucked me senseless. There's something about the cum-drenched randiness a well-used twat imparts on the cock fucking it that drives me wild! It's the difference between eating delicate, subtle tasting sushi and a hearty, mushroomy, wild game stew. As much I like sushi though, I love the deliciously strong, aroma-drenched gaminess of a well-used cock. Yum! And just to let you know how much I love cocks, for those times when I've really wanted gamey, I've even sucked guys off right after they've pissed just so I could get that really nasty cock taste, a taste that's wiped clean the moment they jet into my mouth!

Although Frankie wasn't anywhere near gamey yet, he had a strong masculine essence that was delicious. I sucked the knob of his cock, I kissed up and down the shaft, and sucked on his firm, round balls. His precum was sweet like nectar, and I lapped it up like a kitten at a bowl of milk! I bobbed my head up and down taking about half his cock down my throat, all the while making the wet, sucking, slurping noises Nigel loves when I'm blowing him. Frankie paused to moan, but he wasn't done talking! "Trina, you're a really dirty girl, aren't you? I'm right, aren't I? Sometimes you just know. You're getting off on this as much as I am, as much as Nigel is, maybe more, aren't you? Watch her gobble my cock, Nigel, she's a pro." He grabbed my head and gave a couple of thrusts, just to let me know he could, then continued, "You're such a fucking dirty girl, c'mon suck me, then I want my dick inside you! And after I'm done fucking you, you're going to tell me where you want me to cum. You're gonna tell Nigel exactly where you want my cum. You're going to fucking shout it out loud, you like that? How's that Nigel, she's gonna take my load wherever she sees fit. What's it gonna be, Trina, on your tits? Your face? Oh, I'd love that! Your cunt? God, I'd love to see my spunk all over your cunt! Nigel, your lovely wife, she's going to jerk me off and make me cum, and you're going to see it all!"

Finally Nigel spoke up, "No complaints Frankie, the evening's still young. I'll admit, I'm loving this, seeing her mouth wrapped around your cock is a turn on, but when are you going to fuck her? I want to see my lovely Trina fucked hard and deep and screaming with pleasure! Can you do that Frankie? So while my wife is busy gobbling your knob, let me ask you something else Frankie, what do you think of her cunt? Look at it, all neat and nicely trimmed. I think it's beautiful, although lately I've been asking Trina to stop shaving and trimming it, but for some reason she doesn't believe me. Trimmed is great, but now I want to see her hairy – I love the look of a hairy cunt covered in cum, what do you think about that, Frankie?"

Frankie was turning out to be kinkier than I had imagined, he was definitely taking the dirty talk to heart, and he didn't let either of us down just then. Without missing a beat as he circled his bulbous cockhead around my lips he said, "Her cunt's beautiful, Nigel. I can't wait to get a closer look when I taste it. As for hair, how's this for hair, Trina, I'm with Nigel, I want your cunt covered in it, I want it long and bushy, wild and unkempt; I don't want you to shave until we tell you to. How's that sound to you Nigel? See that nod Trina? That means you leave it grow." And just like that I realized I was already being double-teamed! Frankie continued, "Remember, we want a full shag down there! We want to graze in your pubic splendor, see your cunt hair drenched with your juices, inhale your musky well-fucked fragrance, and feast on its ripe aroma. How about this Nigel? I want to see my thick cum matted in your curly rug. You want to see it too, don't you Nigel? God, look at you Nigel, you look like you're going to bust a nut!"

I was getting off on this nasty little dialog between my two kinky lovers, but I could see it was getting to my Nigel even more, I released Frankie's cock from my mouth, making a small popping sound as the head bounced free, and leaned over, stretching so I could give Nigel's straining dick a few sucks. And a few seconds later I was rewarded when he did indeed bust a nut; all over my face, across one nostril, a drip onto my tongue. He painted my face with a voluminous amount of pearly cum that had just the right consistency to very slowly crawl across my face. As much as I'd meant to concentrate on Frankie, I couldn't help myself. I knew he was going to cum and do you think a cum-slut like me was going to waste it? As I lay back with Nigel's sticky semen trailing across my cheek, Frankie got down to the business at hand and really put it to me. No more messing about, I was ready for his cock. More than ready, I needed it. He spread my legs wide and then I felt his glorious pole impaling my cunt, filling me, then pulling out, filling me, filling me, filling me until I was squealing with pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Confessions of a Cum-Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds