• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

12

I'm Doug the husband married to my beautiful wife Sandy. Both she and I turned thirty last summer. I never thought I could fall in love at first sight but with Sandy that was the case. She had a body that most women would die for. At five foot four her tiny waist and hip's only accentuated her luscious 34c breasts. Her long auburn hair flowed past her shoulders and had a natural curl to it. Her shapely legs looked delicious in short skirts and short-shorts which made her backside even more curvaceous. She had a great body for teasing and loved showing it off at all times. When she walked, you watched even as she walked away.

The first four years of our marriage were pretty good sexually. It was year five when the drop off began, sex became rather mundane and almost non-existent. I first blamed it on both of our rather busy and conflicting schedules. About five months ago I decided to bring home a porno movie in hopes of reviving our sex life. Sandy was excited and to her credit she made the mood more sensual. She walked downstairs with a sheer baby doll nightgown with no panties just for the occasion. I popped the movie in and what I discovered was the couple in the movie was into swinging. As I watched the movie I could see Sandy was very aroused seeing the wife having a threesome with her husband and his best friend. By the end the wife had convinced the husband that she loved him but didn't want a monogamous marriage. As the movie finished Sandy became very amorous. She took out my cock from my pajamas and started stroking it. Needless to say it came to life.

"Would you like me to be that kind of woman, tell me yes my cute little hubby?" she said staring at me while holding my now erect cock in her hand.

I could only nod sheepishly. I was seeping pre-cum.

"I...I don't really know" I stammered, "I don't know if I could see you fucking another man." Still she knew she had me in her power at that instant.

As I looked at her I swore a devilish grin spread across her face. With that I came hard. Sandy swallowed which she normally never did and licked my cock clean. As we kissed she transferred the last few creamy drops into my mouth. I found out later that was the first step of a wife making a husband her cuckold. Then with just a giggle, rolled over and went to sleep.

Over the next few weeks I could see a change. She became more confident with her wardrobe wearing dresses and skirts to work more often than slacks. When we went out she wore low-cut tighter tops with mini skirts. Many of her shorts were shortened to reveal more leg. She was obsessed wearing high heels even with shorts. Her flirting with men became more frequent even with me in her presence. Teasing became the norm.

Her demeanor in the bedroom changed dramatically, Sandy became in control. She would love to tease me by walking around the bedroom only wearing the tiniest panties before bed. She started sleeping nude or just in panties not the longer nightgowns I had seen her in most of our marriage. Frequently she would bring up the fact that some hunky guy earlier had flirted with her or just told her how pretty she was. She would tell me how she would go back to her office and how her panties got moist just thinking about it. Sandy knew how to drive me crazy and took pleasure in doing it. She knew how to push my buttons. It seemed I was going to bed with a hard on almost every evening.

Then one evening in bed Sandy cuddled and began rubbing my cock. I remember that night all too well.

She looked up with a sly grin, "you like?"

"Why wouldn't I" I said as she continued.

"Well I have a confession, there is a guy at work, his name is Brad, I just wanted to be honest with you and let you know there has been a little innocent flirting on both our parts. Doug, I'm not cheating on you but I thought you should know I'm feeling a little guilty" she confessed.

Sandy kept rubbing my now stiffened cock. My wife was testing me and I admit I was somewhat naive to the fact of what was to come.

As Christmas approached we both had lots to do. Although Sandy and I attended a few Christmas parties together she started to go out more with co-workers after work for drinks. One night she did come home late very amorous, I didn't question her. Maybe I was afraid of the truth. I sensed Brad and her that particular evening were doing more than just casual conversation. When she got into bed I swore when we kissed I could taste and smell semen on her breath. The signs were there.

After Christmas we were invited to a New Year's party by one of Sandy's associates. It was semi-formal and Sandy didn't disappoint. She looked flawless as I zipped her up in her black strapless cocktail dress that pushed her breasts slightly upward. Her only other clothing was a black lace g-string panty and five inch patent leather pumps. The shoes made her legs look shapely. It was done purposely as it made her as tall as me. Her dress was just short enough and flowed out at the waist framing her beautiful legs.

Earlier that night I wanted to attend party for a golf buddy of mine. It was more casual and Sandy felt uncomfortable being dressed up so I dropped her off at the other party. I was a little apprehensive about letting her go in alone and I wasted no time getting back. I arrived back around ten o'clock and saw it definitely was in full swing. When I walked in I didn't immediately see my wife so I got a drink, talked with a few people I recognized then began looking for her. Finally spotting her, I saw she was talking to a guy outside by the pool. I watched from a distance as my wife was in full flirtation mode. Her body movement told me she was doing more than just casual chat. I should tell you Sandy doesn't smoke or drink heavily and only smokes when she is drinking. She only drinks wine and three glasses of Merlot is usually her limit. Finally I approached them and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. That's when I was first introduced to Brad. He looked young about twenty-five. He also towered over me which became obvious why Sandy wore her highest heels. After introductions by Sandy I could tell he became uncomfortable with my sarcastic subtlety, excused himself and went back to the party. Sandy's sensed I was jealous and the look on her face told me she was a little peeved with me making Brad uneasy.

At the stroke of midnight like most parties everyone kissed there spouse or dates. After she and I kissed she sought out and found another target. Yes it was Brad. They innocently kissed but that was only the start. As Sandy started to walk away he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. The second kiss was deeply passionate and tongue twilling which made me wonder if anything else has been going on earlier that evening. I was shocked and that was an understatement. A few women around Sandy smiled as she and Brad broke there hold on each other. I became aroused seeing them kiss and grind into one another. Embarrassingly my cock became semi-hard. I hoped nobody saw my now present hard-on in my pants. I tried to make light of it thinking it was only the drinks she had in her, but when they parted she looked at him with a lustful smile that I hadn't ever witnessed. For the next hour or so I could tell Sandy was very interested by the way she was acting and watching him. I liked it and hated it at the same time. She knew I was jealous and was pushing the envelope teasing my emotions mercilessly.

On the way home she asked if I minded the way she kissed Brad and I shrugged it off and said, "Honey its New Year's, you just got caught up in the moment that's all."

All at once in an unlikely manner Sandy grabbed my crotch feeling my now hardened cock, "I noticed this little guy liked it was much as I did. He's a great kisser and I liked it very much, I never knew you were such a voyeur." Grinning, patting my now hardened cock.

Hearing of men who were turned on by the sight of there wife with other men always made me laugh. Was I one of them? I was afraid to answer.

That following Wednesday Sandy got home around ten after going out after work and confronted me. I knew she had been with Brad. I was already in bed waiting for her to return home. Her hair was up and she looked good in her business suit. As she undressed and loosened her hairpin letting her hair fall on her soft shoulders she removed her bra and stood in just her black stockings and garter belt at the end of the bed. She looked incredibly sexy; she knew how to get to me.

"Sweetheart, we have to talk." Sandy said.

"You were with him alone tonight weren't you?" I asked confronting her.

"Yes" was all she said.

The question had been answered. I gulped. She looked me in the eyes got on the bed next to me, reached down and took my cock in her hand.

"You okay with this?" She said with her hand still around my now throbbing cock.

I nodded.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" She said softly.

Again I nodded.

"You'll let him fuck you won't you?" I stammered.

Sandy's eyes did not even blink; she just looked straight at me. The room became silent. I kissed her again without saying a word. My whole body was now shaking. I felt dizzy; nauseous even; but I knew now I had no choice in the matter.

The next week Sandy and Brad began an affair. They would meet once during the week and again on Friday and Saturday night's. I was told to stay home until Sandy returned. Sometimes they would go out to dinner and then dancing or just to a neighborhood bar for drinks before coming back here for coupling. Sandy always would ask me if I wanted to watch them but I always declined.

Her quote was always this, "Then I would appreciate it if you were to sleep in the guestroom but I am not going to push you. It will be your decision."

I would hear Sandy's voice moaning as I walked downstairs. It became routine that I would jack off before going to sleep knowing my wife was getting fucked by another man. This continued throughout the next few weeks until Sandy got tired of Brad and finally dumped him. The hardest part is that she knew I loved her and wanted her to be happy. It seemed I didn't please her sexually anymore. She had become a true hot wife and wanted more, she was about to get her wish.

That was when my college roommate Jerry called wanting to get together. Jerry, recently single contacted me about a week before he was to come down from up north for a business convention. He of course welcomed the warmer weather. He told me because all his business meetings he was only available to meet that Saturday night. I invited him over and quickly called a few of our college friends to put together a party at our house that Saturday night. Sandy had seen pictures of Jerry but they had never met. She would comment to me how cute he was and how the college girls must have flocked to him. I saw that look in her eye.

That afternoon we were busy getting the house ready, or at least I was. I did most of the cleaning as Sandy pranced around in her little string bikini mostly sitting by our pool.

Jerry arrived before the others so we could catch up on things. Sandy was in the shower when he arrived just before seven. We quickly reminisced about our college days, nights and frat parties. I remembered vividly the gorgeous women Jerry had dated in college. When Jerry stopped talking in mid sentence I knew Sandy was making her entrance. I turned from the couch as both Jerry and I watched Sandy walk downstairs. Her beautiful, toned legs came into view first. Then the short sundress appeared that barely covered her backside and flowed gently with her body. Her heels accentuated her shapely calves and thighs making her look taller than her 5'4" frame. Her hair pulled to one side draped perfectly on her left shoulder gently curled. She was my hot wife and a seductress.

Jerry smiled and got up as she entered the room, "Well, well this must be your beautiful wife Sandy" he said.

Sandy looked directly into his eyes, "Why yes, you must be Jerry."

They immediately hugged as Sandy kissed him on the cheek.

I chimed in by saying well this is going to be fun seeing lots of people we haven't seen in years. I don't think either Sandy or Jerry heard what I said. Sandy's body language to Jerry revealed this would be a long night. Jerry's eyes were fixed on her the whole time. Just then the doorbell rang and Sandy motioned for me to go let our guests in. I got up and opened the door to our porch. As I walked back into the living area Sandy was already sitting next to Jerry on our loveseat. I got drinks for our guests and played host. Sandy was intently listening to everything he was saying with her legs crossed. Only a small layer of clothing covered her most intimate parts. I could see his eyes fixated and admiring her bare legs. All through the evening Sandy was laughing and doing all the things women do when interested in a man. Her body movements told the story; she knowingly kept twirling her hair around her index finger, rubbed her legs and calves at the most opportune times and dangled her one shoe from her foot.

I approached her in the kitchen as she poured another Merlot into her glass. We kissed and she just smiled and asked if I was having a good time. She knew what she was doing to me and the male guests. Awhile later Jerry and I were talking to some teammates when Sandy walked past us to go to the bathroom. Every eye was on her ass as it swayed back and forth leaving the room.

The party was going strong; I got caught up reminiscing with friends. I walked out towards the pool area to grab more beers for everyone. I wasn't really paying attention as I glanced over to see most of the women talking in a group, just chatting and laughing. What struck me first is that Sandy was not amongst them. I looked again and saw Sandy dangling her feet in the pool. What caught most of my attention though is the fact she wasn't alone, sitting next to her was Jerry. Sandy was leaning back into Jerry rubbing her shoulder in his. I watched as Sandy smiled, laughing at something Jerry had said. I broke myself away from watching them and took the beers back to our guests, but my mind was wandering. This seemed familiar, my stomach churned.

We had our college basketball game the big screen television that night and most were in our living room watching. By the time the game was over everyone was ready to leave. We all said our goodbye's, planning another future party. After they had all gone I walked through the house towards the pool area. Jerry was there, sitting in a lounge chair next to Sandy, heads close, both of them laughing.

"I think I need something besides a beer, want to join me in a twelve year old glass of scotch? I have a bottle, let's break it open." I said as Jerry got up as he and I walked to the kitchen. I got two glasses out and poured the scotch over ice as we both took a sip.

"Smooth," Jerry said of the scotch, "and I might add your wife is very beautiful and those legs! You're a lucky man"

"Yes she is. Sandy can be handful at times but quite the woman." I retorted as Jerry just smiled and nodded.

We sipped on the drinks as we walked back outside finding Sandy not in sight. With her dress neatly folded on the top of a chair her pink panties strategically placed on top I noticed Sandy in our Jacuzzi. She was naked but was lurking modestly below the water line, her neck and head only exposed. She had pinned her hair up so as not to get it wet.

"Well boys are you going to just stand there or come in? No bathing suits allowed." Sandy quipped.

"I can see that." I said as Jerry and I stripped down while Sandy surprisingly covered her eyes.

The water felt good as both Jerry and I sat on opposite sides of her. As we chatted I could tell Jerry was trying his hardest to see Sandy's tits or maybe a quick flash of her submerged pussy.

I had to pee so I got out letting them alone for a few moments. As I left Sandy told me to bring back towels. As I was upstairs I felt my cock harden. I couldn't even piss I was so hard. As I walked back outside they both nervously looked my way. At this point Sandy was on her fifth glass of wine. I put the towels down and got back in the water hoping they didn't notice my predicament.

Sandy said to me, "we were just talking about you."

"Only good things I hope," I replied.

"I was just telling Jerry about our little arrangement."

My heart sank. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well I have been telling him that you have been sharing me for the last few months."

"Sandy, I thought we had discussed to keep it private."

"Oh don't be silly darling, its okay. Anyway I invited Jerry to stay the night, he's had too much to drink and drive at this hour." Sandy smiled as she slurred her words.

Again my stomach ached.

With that Sandy got up and walked out of the water. Her skin glistened in the dim light as her gorgeous ass came into view. She wrapped a towel around her and tucked it in barely covering her breasts before Jerry could see.

She softly spoke, "see you upstairs boys. Just give me a few moments."

I didn't know what to do. I just sat there looking at Jerry, seconds followed.

He was the first to break the silence. "Do you like sharing Sandy?"

"Yes I guess I do," I mumbled.

Jerry had a smirk on his face as he watched me squirm. Nothing else was said. We both got out of the Jacuzzi and dried off. The slow walk to the house was painful. Jerry didn't turn to go to the guestroom he continued to follow me until we got to the top of the stairs. With only towels around our waist we continued without a word spoken. I could see flickering lights in our bedroom. Sandy had lit candles and was waiting for not just me but both of us. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was coming out of my chest. We turned and looked into the door of our master bedroom. There was Sandy confidently lying on her side leaning on her left elbow her right hand on her thigh like she was posing. Pillows surrounded her on both sides. A pink sheer baby doll covered her breasts as the ruffled hemline stopped just past her crotch. Sandy had never shaven but only trimmed her pussy hair in the past but tonight I noticed she had shaven it down to just a 'landing strip'. Her auburn hair lay on her shoulders perfectly coiffed. Her lipstick and make-up freshly applied. She was beautiful and about to be taken.

"Well are you guys just going to stand there or what? I hope at least your admiring the view." she said with a throaty, sensual voice.

She watched as both Jerry and I threw off our towels revealing two semi-erect cocks.

"Mmmm, very, very nice boys, and at attention I see!" as she patted the bed for us sit.

I was the first to get on the bed Jerry slid in on the other side of Sandy. The awkwardness soon passed as Sandy leaned over to me and we kissed. It was a deep, long, intense kiss that I hadn't received from her in ages. We kept kissing as Jerry could only watch. I wanted Sandy so bad at that moment and hoped she would tell Jerry to leave. In my heart I knew that wouldn't be the case. Finally Sandy broke our kiss and sat up.

She leaned over to me whispered in my ear, "Would you mind if I kissed our guest? I don't want to be an ungrateful hostess."

"You do what you think is right." I told her. Her decision only took seconds.

With that she leaned over and my beautiful wife kissed my former roommate for the first time. As with Brad there first kiss was short and innocent but the next became more passionate and heated. Sandy lifted her arms in the air and Jerry started to remove her nightie. As the hemline rose over her breasts I could see her erect nipples come into view and her now swollen almost bare pussy. She moved closer to Jerry and turned her back to me as they wrapped their arms around each other embracing tightly. I began to shake and feel nauseous, not sure what to do. I almost blanked out and could say nothing. She was turned on and I hated him with my jealousy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds