• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night Together

A Night Together

He stepped in close behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. With her right hand, she reached up and ran her hand through his hair and closed her eyes, sighing contently as he began to plant light kisses on her throat.

It's wrong, she thought, what am I doing? Part of her wanted to make him stop, to say that she was his wife's best friend. That they cannot, would not, do this. But there was another side that said otherwise. That side wanted and needed his affections; that side had always known that they would end up alone together, in her bedroom or his. That side was in control now. Her desire dulled feelings of obligation and honor, all the expectations and demands where cast aside as they stood transfixed in infinity.

Sensing her lust, he lightly turned her head to his, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Their tongues intermingled together as one, as he gently cupped her left breast. He was hard now.

He had wanted her, needed her since they had met in college. Somehow it didn't happen, and he had ended up with her best friend. It was different then. Black girls didn't date white boys and vice versa. And so she, who should have been his, married another. They had known it then. They had always known it, and now she would be his, and he hers.

Her heart was pounding in her chest now, and she could feel herself becoming very aroused as the fantasy of all her fantasies came true. He reached up and pulled the straps off her dress, one, and then the other, and unzipped the back slowly. The material came away easy, and she stepped out on the heap wearing nothing but a sheer pair of light violet panties. She stood proudly before him, her skin like midnight, and her nipples standing out in the cool air. Boldly, she did not attempt to cover herself; she looked into his eyes and saw the fire within. The fire she fell in love with long ago. She began by yanking off his tie, and then quickly unbuttoning his white shirt, revealing his toned physique. She saw the scar that he earned while at war and ran her finger over it. He unbuttoned his pants and took her into his arms, kissing her breasts. She gasped at the ferocity of his desire, as he gently laid her on the bed. Once again they kissed deeply; she saw tears of happiness rolled down his face. It was as he dreamed it would be. It was perfect.

Slowly, he began to move down her body, showering every curve and crevice with his affections, moving slowly down to her pussy. She was burning like a furnace down their, her juices had already soaked through her underwear, and they were quickly discarded. Down there, he breathed in her scent, and began by kissing the insides of her thighs, slowly moving closer and closer to her jewel. She began to make sweet noises of encouragement as her anticipation heightened by the second. Slowly, with the dedication of a man intent on taking his time, he began to work her pussy with his tongue and fingers. He could feel her body jump as she pushed her hips towards him, begging for more. Slowly he stroked her clit, feeling her move closer and closer to ecstasy. He slowed his teasing, and allowed the wave of pleasure to roll back, despite her whimpers to be taken over the edge. Then he started again to drive her again. Any control she possessed was lost, as she cried out again and again. A flicker of thought went through her mind as to whether she could survive much longer. It was then he decided to push her over the edge. He worked her like an instrument, hard and fast. She had never experienced anything like it before. She was humping his face has hard as she could, begging, pleading, dignity forgotten, for release as her passion arched higher and higher. When it came, she arched her back and grabbed a hold of his hair, holding on for dear life as her orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave.

Cover in a film of sweat, he watched her breasts heaved as she tried to catch her breath. Slowly, he came back to her, and he kissed her for what seemed hours.

He paused only to reach for his pants, where he had a condom somewhere. She stopped him and shook her head. She wanted to feel all of him, to get all of him. Gently, he pushed himself inside her, as she gasped, trying to adjust to his size. Slowly, he moved in and out, giving her a little more him each time her entered her. She cooed encouragement as he began to pick up. He fucked her differently than her husband. For her husband, sex was about children, and his own release. He wanted more, to be one with her, as she sucked his mouth, tasting her juices on his tongue, breathing his breath, she could once again feel her climax coming. He grunted as he began to move faster and faster, pounding her harder and harder. She had always tried to control herself, to remember that she was not to beholden to any man in the bedroom. All that was discarded. She wanted more. She raked her fingernails across his back and biting his ear, as he took her closer and closer to paradise. Suddenly, he flipped her over, so she could ride him. She was surprised, her husband had never done this, nor any of her other lovers. But tonight was a first of many things, and she soon found herself in rhythm with his motion. Closing her eyes, she thrusted herself back and forth like a cowgirl, grinding up down as he caressed her breasts, and slapped her plump ass. Her breath quickened, and let out a scream of passion as she released. But he was relentless. Her climax simple acted as a queue that he should work harder, and all she could do is enjoy the ride. She watched as he thrusted into her like a spear, his cock coated with a mixture of her juices and his semen. She wanted to taste him then. To taste his delicious cum. Close, she felt it, he was so close. He let loose of a wild, animalistic sound as he released deep within her.

She collapsed in his arm, their bodies drained. She said to him, "Michael. Michael,"

"Hmm," he replied, kissing her nose with adoration,

"I love you," she said softly as tears of joy rolled down her cheeks.

"I know," he said with a smile, drawing her close as they fell into slumber. "I love you too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night Together

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds