• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 05

My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 05

12

I slept like the proverbial baby. Completely drained, I was dead to the world, solidly, until morning. I woke up after the best sleep of my life, refreshed and full of energy. My balls had a slight soreness to them, but other than that I felt like a million dollars.

The morning was the most cheerful I'd known in our house in months. I put coffee on and began making pancakes and bacon for breakfast -- something I did every other weekend or so. I had whipped cream and chocolate chips out along with the syrup, as well as some strawberries. It was kind of my specialty, and Marisa's favourite. She always loved my cooking, and I wanted to make her a special treat.

Karen got up with me, and was reading the paper as I cooked. She sipped her morning coffee contentedly. I heard the sound of the shower and knew that Marisa was now up. She most likely had smelled the cooking, and was cleaning up for breakfast.

It didn't take her long to finish showering, and as she dried her hair, I put Karen's and my plates out and we started eating. I kept Marisa's warming in the oven until I heard the hair dryer stop, knowing that that signaled she would be down soon.

I was treated to a bit of a surprise, as Marisa came bounding into the kitchen, she was still wearing her nightshirt. It was a long T-shirt with Van Gogh's "Starry Night" printed on it, that she had worn as pyjamas for the last year or so. She didn't often come down in her nightshirt much any more, and usually not after she had taken a shower. Marisa was grinning ear to ear as she ran over to give me a huge hug. "Good morning, Daddy!" she sang and planted a wet kiss on my cheek. "Good morning, Auntie!" she said to my sister as she gave her a big hug too.

"Well, good morning yourself, there, sunbeam!" replied Karen. I just chuckled. "Someone must have had a good sleep!"

"I sure did!" exclaimed Marisa. "Maybe the best of my life! You two look well-rested too, huh? I sure hope you are, Daddy, after turning in so early!"

"Absolutely, Princess," I smiled back at her. "Great sleep!"

She sat down to eat, pouring syrup on her pancakes and taking up her knife and fork enthusiastically. "Did you have good dreams?" she asked me with a gleam in her eye, glancing ever-so-briefly over to my sister and then back. That cheeky thing! Oh, I knew what she was getting at. She was really being brazen about her ventures last night. She must have been excited. Naturally I pretended to have no knowledge of her seemingly private joke.

"I had some great dreams, sweetie!" I said with a warm smile. "Really great. You were in one of them!" I added with faux innocence, upping the ante. "I've never felt so good in the morning either, I feel super relaxed, and lots of energy. You?"

"Me too, great dreams, Daddy! The best. And I feel super, super great today!" Karen just chuckled and said nothing, eating her pancakes and flipping through the paper.

Karen quickly finished her breakfast and stated, "I'm gonna go and hop in the shower, ok? You got breakfast, I'll take care of dinner. See you two in a bit!"

"Ok, dear!" I responded, excited and terrified at the prospect of being alone with my daughter here in the kitchen.

Marisa didn't say much, but kept beaming brilliant smiles at me. I smiled back warmly whenever I could, sharing her joyous mood and enjoying the return of the happy, carefree girl I had been missing lately. I thought briefly about taking her in my arms, planting crushing kisses on her lips, caressing her budding boobies through her nightshirt, pressing up against her so she could feel my growing hardon... but I stopped.

You know what? I was happier than I had been in a long time. Marisa was all smiles, the atmosphere was warm and friendly. My cock had begun to awaken and stiffen, but I let my thoughts just drift back to a satisfied, fatherly place and relaxed. I wanted my beautiful daughter more than any woman in the world, but I also resolved myself to make this special, to not rush or ruin anything, to make this as much of a romance as I could. I wanted her to be comfortable and happy, and not do anything dumb like Trevor and ruin it. Be cool, daddy, be cool...

Marisa was playful and cheeky throughout breakfast, and she kept making little inside jokes. If she only knew what I knew!!

"This is delicious Daddy!" she exclaimed. "But I think maybe everything you make is delicious. I just love the taste of everything you do..." Such cheek!

I pretended to not get her references and just take the compliments. She was so bold though! She was clearly feeling her oats and enjoying what she thought was she and her auntie's naughty secret. She was wearing the earrings I'd bought her this morning too. We laughed and smiled through breakfast, then I got up and started clearing the table.

"Let me help you with that Daddy!" gushed Marisa. She assisted me with a quick clean in the kitchen. She surprised me again with her brazenness as she made a show of looking for a place for the whipped cream. "Where does this go again, Daddy?" she asked me as she bent down to pretend to try to find a spot on the lowest shelf in the door. She was bent straight down so her nightshirt rode up almost completely exposed her young tight ass to me. I could see her blue cotton panties covering her mound... I had to fight the urge to bound over and start grinding up against her from behind or bite into her ripe, luscious cheeks. I also struggled to keep my erection under control. As much as I wanted to take her and make her a woman right there on the kitchen floor, I was also immensely enjoying her prancing and teasing like this, watching her flirt and show off. I now realized that Karen was right, so much of her behaviour had been strictly for my benefit; to entice and bewitch me, so Marisa could show her grown-up body off for me, her father. How had I been so blind?

I just laughed and said, over my shoulder, "It goes on the top shelf, silly! By where the ketchup and stuff is!" Oh my god, what a lovely sight though. Such a beautifully shaped ass, shapely, youthful thighs, lean calves, pretty feet... My cock was dying to spring to full erection.

"Oh, of course, Daddy, thank you! Sometimes I am so silly!" she laughed, putting the can on the top shelf, where I'm sure she knew it went anyway. She then closed the refrigerator door and half-turned to look at me. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were hard points sticking through her nightshirt. She was so captivating, so beautiful!

I decided to tell her so. I couldn't imagine how many times over the last year or so she had clearly been displaying herself and strutting in front of me, and how many times I had been completely oblivious.

"You're such a smart, beautiful girl! So pretty!" I told her. "And you're silly in a good way. Every time you do something silly like that, I just love you more. Promise me you'll always be a bit silly for me, ok?"

"Ok, Daddy, I will!" she beamed at me, rushing forward to take me in another big hug. I picked her up and twirled her around as she laughed. My god, we were so happy! I had missed this so much. I resolved to give my wonderful daughter whatever she wanted from now on. Seeing her happy like this made my heart absolutely overflow with joy.

I held her close to me as I spun around savouring the sensation of her incredible, young, lithe body pressed up so willingly against me.

She kissed me twice on the cheek as I put her down. "I'm going to go upstairs and get dressed, ok Daddy? Thanks so much for breakfast, it was so yummy!"

"Anytime darling!" I smiled back. "Thanks for helping me clean up!"

She leapt and bounded up the stairs, and I had to fight the urge to whip out my dick and start yanking on it right then and there. I wanted her so bad!! But now that I knew she wanted me too, I felt confident and relaxed about it. I would romance and charm the socks off of her. Totally the opposite to Trevor, I would make her feel like the heroine in a romance novel, make her feel like the most beautiful, desirable woman in the world.

I finished up cleaning the kitchen and browsed through the newspaper. Soon Marisa came bounding back downstairs. The sight of her took my breath away. "Hi, Daddy, do you like my outfit?" she asked.

She had my earrings in, and was wearing a pair of black super skinny jeans with a black half-shirt on her top. It had some sparkly logo from a clothing store on it, and it barely covered her bra. Her perfect flat tummy was completely revealed, and her low-rider jeans can't have been very far north of her pubic patch. My first instinct was shock, that no way in hell was any daughter of mine going out in public like that, but then I thought better of it.

"Darling, you look like an absolute knock-out," I told her as she turned about for me. "I am stunned. You could model that outfit, it would sell millions!"

"Oh, Daddy, you say the sweetest things!" she gushed as she came in to hug me again. "I love you so much! Ok, I'm going to go over to Julie and Jamie's! Say goodbye to Auntie for me, I'll be back for dinner!"

"Ok, sweetie, you have a good time!" I kissed her on the cheek and she kissed me back and got up to go. I swatted her lightly on her right ass cheek, and she shrieked and giggled. "Don't be late!" I added jokingly, as if I used the spank I gave her to emphasize my words.

"I promise, Daddy!" she laughed. "Just don't spank me!!"

I chuckled and watched her grab her purse and open the door. She shot me one more dazzling smile and waved as she left. I smiled in return, amazed and proud at how truly sexy she looked. Wow.

I briefly wished I had gotten a photograph of her looking like that before she left. That way I could look at it while I pounded my prong. Fuck, her jeans had to be a half-inch, maybe an inch above her pubic hair! Oh, that perfect, smooth belly, dipping with the curve of her hip bones... God, just maddening!! A huge part of me was still offended that she was going out like that. But a new-formed part of me was proud. And horny. She was absolute dynamite, and guys would be looking at her, and wanting her, and getting hardons... Just like I was now. But she wanted me. She would dodge all those dicks and come home to masturbate dreaming about me.

And oh, yes, she would have me. Not immediately maybe, but... soon. When it was right. When it was perfect. When I had given her the most wonderful, intoxicating, novelesque romantic atmosphere and build-up, I would take her cherry. The most beautiful, angelic, pure woman in the world, and I, her father, would be her first.

My erection was throbbing now.

Karen was naked in the shower. Perfect; less clothing for me to tear off of her. I stood up and removed my robe and kicked off my slippers. I skinned out of my pyjamas and ran naked up the stairs, my erection bobbing and slapping against my stomach with each stride. I needed to fuck, and I needed to fuck now.

"Hey, Sis!" I called out as I entered the bathroom. "Your big brother's got a hardon that could shatter a diamond! Got any ideas what to do with it?"

"Fuck, yeah," she answered, opening the door to the shower stall, "Come over here and stick that up your little sister's hot fuckin' cunt!" Water dripped from her long, dark hair, and her pussy was freshly shaved. She spread her legs and began tugging on her nipples as she leaned back into the corner of the stall.

"That's a big 10-4, Little Sister!" I grinned as I climbed into the stall underneath the hot spray. I gripped my shaft and place my glans at the lips of her vagina. Our eyes locked as I began to press into her. Our lips met in a deep kiss; my penis began slipping into her moist trench. She moaned into my mouth. I bent my legs to gain better access, and leaned further in to penetrate her. She was not entirely lubricated, so the entry was a bit rough, but I was mad with lust so I didn't pay any mind. Karen seemed ok with it too, so I thrust harder. She groaned and I slid in to the hilt. I held my dick there at full penetration for a few moments, savouring the sensation.

"Ohhh, fuck, Big Brother," Karen moaned. "Your dick is so fuckin' big. It's so fuckin' hard... I love your cock, Bro..."

"And I love your shaved, tight little pussy, Sis," I replied. "I'm going to fuck it into next week!"

I began kissing her mouth hard and I withdrew and thrust back into her. I did it again. Hard. I was as horny as a hound dog, and I fucked her hard and deep. The friction on my cock was intense, and Karen grunted every time I thrust into her. I was in overdrive, and I wanted more. I battered my way into her trench, pulling out and forcing back in, savagely fucking my little sister. I could tell by the way she was grunting that my thrusts were a bit painful, but I think I was in the mood for that. I took her lower lip into my mouth and bit it. She moaned in distress and lust. I fucked her harder, slamming into her snatch in the shower.

She gasped out, "Ouch! Ouch! Whoa, out!! Cool it for a sec, let me get some lube on that."

I allowed her to push me out and she quickly knelt before me in the stall. She swooped her mouth down on my cock, taking it all into her mouth and sucking hard. Releasing my rigid shaft, she stood up again, spat into her hand, rubbed it on her lower lips and looked into my eyes, saying, "Ok, Big Brother. Stick that back in there. Fuck me hard. Pound my pussy. Do it to me, Bro."

"Fuck, you don't have to ask twice, Little Sister!!" I responded, pressed the tip of my dick against her and sliding home. She gasped as I drove into her to the hilt, and began immediately and frantically ramming my prick deep into her snatch.

We were fucking like animals, grunting and grimacing, snarling and writhing, tossing our heads and bending our backs to grind into each other, attacking each other with feral lust. This was my little sister, and I was going to fuck her tight little twat as hard as I possibly could. I wanted to drive so deep into her that I pushed her cervix into the back of her throat. Dirty, incestuous bitch! Make me horny for my own daughter, will you? I thought. Now you're going to get your pussy beat up until you scream!!!

"God, yeah! Oh, god, fuck me, Bro!! Oh, fuck, you're so fucking hard! Uh! Uh! Fuck, god damn, you're fucking me so hard!! Oh, yeah!! Oh! Fuck, oh god, so fucking hard!! Fuck me, Big Brother!! Harder!!" She gasped and grunted as I mercilessly pummeled away at her vagina. I was in a frenzy and just kept pounding hard and deep into her. I slammed my hips forward, again and again. She was pinned in the corner of the shower stall, and could only gasp and writhe as I reamed her hot cunt thoroughly and aggressively.

I had her in a tough spot now, and I was liking being in control. I was fucking her just hard enough that it hurt a bit, as deep as I could, and she had nowhere to go. She moaned helplessly as her hips were forced solidly into the corner, all my weight ploughing deep into her. My cock was a raging force, spearing into her with all my might. I grabbed her hair with my right hand and forced her head back. I attacked her exposed throat with my lips and teeth, nipping, biting, sucking... She moaned with submissive desire...

"Slap me..." she whispered. "...Slap my face..." What a mood she was in! I was going nuts with pent-up rage and primal lust!

I slapped her left cheek with my right hand smartly. She cried out. I did it again a bit harder, leaving the red imprint of my fingers. Again she cried out, her mouth hanging open in helpless surrender...

"Out!!" I yelled at her, withdrawing my penis and pointing to the door of the stall. "Get on the fucking floor and put your ass in the air!!"

She did as I commanded and looked back at me, whimpering, "Please. Please, no, Big Brother. Don't rape me. I'm your sister. Please don't. It's wrong. It's incest. I love you, please, don't..."

I laughed cruelly, getting into the role-play. "Yeah, you think you could get away with it? Wearing short skirts and low-cut tops just to tease me? Think you can cock-tease your big brother and he can't do anything about it, huh? Well, now I'm going to fuck you and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me! That's right, I'm going to fuck the shit out of my own little sister!!"

She moaned a soft, submissive, "Nooooo..." as I bent over her and spread her ass cheeks. I found the entrance to her pussy with my helmet and drove into her. "No!" she cried out. "No, please, Big Brother, please don't rape me!!"

I just laughed and began pumping into her doggy-style from behind. She feigned some crying and flopped her arms around uselessly, offering me no resistance. I battered my way up into her cunt, pounding her hard as I bent over her. Sweat dripped from my forehead from my exertions and the steam that was gathering in the room.

I grunted gutturally as I fucked her, my lips curled back into a snarl and my hands with a firm hold on her hips, forcing her back against my every thrust. Karen just lay there, her right cheek against the floor, the left turned up towards me with the mark of my hand on it, her eyes shut and her mouth open and quivering. She whimpered and moaned quietly.

As I built up a faster rhythm, her little moans turned into gasps, and then cries of lust. "Oh. Oh. Oh," she panted as I beat her pussy to a pulp. "Oh! Oh! Oh god! Oh god, keep going!! Oh, god, I'm gonna cum!!!"

I doubled my pace as my abs began to burn from the effort. I drove deep into her cunt, fast and hard as I could, railing her brutally, fucking her clenching pussy with all my strength!

"OHHH GOODD!!" she wailed. "OHHH, I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNGGG!!!" I didn't slow up one iota as I slammed my way into her quivering cunt. She bucked and convulsed and she came incredibly hard, howling out and squirting girl-juice back at me every time I impaled her to the hilt. "AAAAHHHHH!" she screamed. "AAAHH!! AAAHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! ENOUGH!!! FUCK!!! ENOUGH!!!"

I chuckled as I slowed up and finally withdrew my penis gently from her ravaged hole. She shuddered, gasping for breath as it slipped out. She collapsed to the floor, trembling in a heap as I rose to my feet, panting with exertion with my rigid pole pointing toward the ceiling and slick with her juices.

"Ohhhh, fuck, that was so intense..." she moaned as she lay there on the floor. She opened her eyes with a smirk. "You are soooo going to pay for that on Tuesday, you know that, right, Bro?"

I threw my head back and let out a raucous laugh. "I'm counting on it, Sis!" I said in a challenging voice. I just hoped I didn't learn to regret my words! "So what do we do about this little fella?!" I enquired, cradling my engorged penis in my right hand.

"Well, we can do a couple of things," Karen replied. "You can stick it in my mouth and I'll suck out all that yummy jism for myself, but that will have consequences."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Hold on, let's get to some other options. You can hold on to that load, like you probably should, and save it for your little girl. But I can see it's making you stupid, so I don't know if you'll be able to handle that..." she snickered. I just smiled in return. She was probably right, but stupid or not, I was happier and more excited than I think I'd ever been.

"Third option: You can jack off into her panties like a horny high school loser instead of getting some real nookie like you should be."

"Ha ha, very funny, Little Sister. That was a one-off I'm pretty sure. Or maybe not? Anyway, assuming we take option one, what kind of consequences are we talking?"

"Well, if you're not already terrified about Tuesday night, you should be," she said nonchalantly, "But trust me. If I get you off before then, you're going to be in for some EXTREMELY unpleasant events." The evil grin she added at this gave me pause.

"Well, option two would leave me blue balls from hell I would think... I haven't worked out any details for Marisa yet, but I'm not going to take any action until I'm SURE of the details... Option three is starting to look more appealing... High school loser, was it?" I grinned broadly at Karen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds